Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 05

Story Info
Who knew getting tricked could be so hot?
4.9k words
4.65
7.4k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Three Teams

Sorry for the delay! I've been stuck working on school projects and haven't had time to write. It will probably be worse in December. I read all the comments, though. Thank you everyone, even the critiquers! -Ivarra

On the computer, unbeknownst to Cassie, was the file of her new audio recordings. They read:

MINDFULNESS SUBLIMINAL HYPNOSIS

Video (6) loops:

Enjoyment and interest in MINDFULNESS listening;

Shame and pleasure in exhibitionism;

Satisfaction and pleasure from pain;

Limit Reached (3)

Video (7) loops:

[Strong] Loss of mental focus when interacting with Mr. Kim;

[Strong] Pleasure and satisfaction from pleasing Mr. Kim;

[Strong] Arousal and pleasure from stealing from Mr. Kim;

Limit Reached (3)

This last line, however, was a copy-paste from last week's files. Perhaps Mr. Kim wasn't really paying attention, coding with one hand...

Cassie stopped at a different card shop on the way home to sell off a chunk of the cards Robbie bought her. She hadn't changed yet, though, and felt like everyone somehow knew she just sucked off her sports director. Was there cum somewhere on her clothes? In her hair? She was hyper-aware of the existence of her stomach, as if she could feel his cum in her. The clerk wouldn't meet her eyes and hardly said a word. Can he tell?

"Six hundred and thirteen," he said, finishing his count. "But. I can't, um, buy them. I don't. I mean, we need the owner's permission to buy that much.

Cassie sighed in relief. He couldn't tell she'd just given a blowjob.

"Well, can you text him?"

"Uh! Yeah, sure. Please wait."

Couldn't he think of that?

Not knowing what to do with herself, Cassie perused the store while the clerk waited for the okay from the bossman. It still wasn't even two o'clock yet, so the store was relatively empty. This one was much smaller, like a little hidey-hole for nerds, just a few tables tucked in the corner with a closet and a bathroom. A few guys sat near the back playing Magic.

She glanced at the back supply closet and thought of sneaking in there to... relieve her pent-up horniness. Being used by Mr. Kim was terrible, but — Uhg. Stop Cassie. She touched her lips and imagined asking one of those nerds to come into the closet with her.

If she winked at one of them, would they follow her? Or could she, like, cut out a hole in the back wall and make her own glory hole. Lipstick pointing -> free mouth here.

Cassie licked her lips and imagined how sucking a cock through a gloryhole would feel. Not knowing who was on the other side was a huge turn on. What if it was one of her classmates? A professor? Someone she really shouldn't be sucking off...

In her current mood, though, it wouldn't matter who it was. As long as that cock let her lick it and enjoyed the feel of her lips around it.

Nerds would cum so fast.

Cassie walked by them and loved the attention as she played on her phone. Well, looking at workout Tiktoks wasn't really pretending. The guys there were so hot. The girls, too.

Cassie pictured herself contorting into positions within that little supply closet, trying to get the right angle for these nerds to fuck her. Jeans were not the right attire for a slut. They hugged her ass, sure, but in terms of accessibility she should be in a skirt, or at the very least a dress. Fuck, I need more money.

"Oh my god, that card is so cute!" Cassie said, running a hand through her hair and bending over between the two gamers.

"It, uh, thanks. I got it at, well, I. Sorry I was trying to focus and you're interrupting. This is a complicated game."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

She lightly touched his shoulder and walked back to the salesman, knowing how ditzy that must have come off. Why did I do that?

Cassie imagined herself covered in cum, dripping from eyelashes down to her knees, walking out of that closet like a diva, nobody in a thousand feet able to look away from her. It would be pure bliss.

Until the clarity hit and people's reactions actually reached her cock-drunk brain. Then she would be completely ruined. The photos. I'd die. Actually, criminally, die. Bad idea, Cassie. Rewind!

"Um, hello? Miss?" the shopkeeper spoke up. "He said it's okay. But if you've got more, you gotta text him first. Here's his number."

"Okay, thank you!"

Cassie tucked the six-hundred away in her purse and rushed home.

With an empty house, Cassie took her time showering, being very good by not masturbating before going on her date, shaved, and then covered herself in a bath towel as she prepared for her night with Mia.

First, she placed a small envelope on the kitchen counter for her dad full of money that read "I won a bursary! There's more coming, but the cheque hasn't cleared yet. Thank you for paying for everything. Love, Cassie."

It was only six-hundred dollars, but she knew every bit would help. A part of her wanted to run out and sell Robbie's necklace, but it was way too soon for that. He would expect her to wear it, at least a few more times... and she also wanted to wear it a few more times. Her dad's bills could wait.

Next, Cassie put on some hip-hop and cleaned the house. The curtains were all wide open, but the idea someone could potentially see her in just a towel was tantalizing. A little spin got her into the living room where she took her time bending over to pick up a plate. The stretch felt great on her legs (among other parts).

She must have looked like a total idiot bouncing around the house, with the abysmal dancing skills she had, but finally going to see Mia for her reward put her in an amazing mood, even with Mr. Kim's cum sitting in her stomach.

It would have been funner completely naked, or in some sort of maid outfit — she felt her face get hot thinking of what her dad would say if he opened her mail to find some slutty uniform.

"Cassie, what is this!"

"Daddy, it's—"

"Don't Daddy me. Who made you buy this? Tell me!"

"It was an accident! I was just looking!"

"Well you're returning this right now."

"I will!" she'd say, snatching it away from him. There would be this little moment then where they both knew she wasn't going to return the slutty uniform, though. They'd both silently recognize she was going to try it on later. Would he grab it back from her then? Would he force his values on his adult daughter and rip it from her hands? No.

I'm not your little girl anymore, Daddy.

When she finished vacuuming, Cassie walked over to the front window close enough to feel the sun. There was nobody on the sidewalk outside, just the odd car and empty driveways of her neighbors and the sun felt so good.

Cassie inhaled and casually dropped her towel, waiting 1... 2... 3... 4... 5 seconds before deciding to slowly walk back up the stairs, listening as another car went by outside.

Deciding on an outfit was nearly impossible.

Was she supposed to dress casual? Was she supposed to put on something cute she might go to the club in? Or was it slutty? Mia would laugh if she showed up in a schoolgirl outfit, all mini-skirt, blouse, and no bra. She'd laugh me down the street and make me crawl home.

The pile of clothes on her bed was growing. So many of her boring old highschool clothes were just not usable anymore, spilling off the sides onto the floor. She needed something that said 'I'm hot enough to be with you.'

Which meant she only really had one option: her white flower sundress.

Hoping it still fit, Cassie squeezed into the fabric remembering all her perverted intentions when she originally bought the dress, though she wouldn't have dared admit it at the time...

It was white with little spaghetti straps that criss-crossed her chest and ended just above her knees. She'd worn it to a family wedding to show how grown-up she'd become (not true). She wanted to make an impression on Cody, her older cousin she only saw during holidays, as a kind of told-you-so against his teasing over all those years. This dress was supposed to prove to him that she'd become hot.

He turned bright red.

Which made Cassie think she'd got him, so she opened her mouth and— turned an even brighter red.

God, I was so embarrassing! He was my cousin! What'd I think was going to happen?

She fit perfectly into that dress now. Her chest was bigger; her legs and ass had developed from swimming. A set of matching white lacy underwear completed the fit, and a bit of accessorizing (her new earrings), hair, and make-up, and Cassie slipped her purse over her shoulder. She must have looked cute back then. But now? She looked hot; cousins be damned.

It was time to go.

Part II: Some Rewards are too Sweet

Mia's house was so big it was silly. Cassie drove through the gates with her car puttering along, sounding like it was going to quit going up that subtle incline, for what felt like a mile until she saw the courtyard loop. And then in the time it takes for the radio to switch between songs Cassie's confidence went from a hundred to zero. Suddenly this hot/ sultry sundress was an impossibly stupid teenager's fantasy.

She was approaching a mega-mansion.

A literal valet came out to her door and opened it for her. Without a hint of emotion, he offered his arm for her to get out, and then took her keys.

You've gotta kinda slam the shifter to get it out of park...

A moment later the valet seemed to figure it out himself and the car hiccuped off into who knows where. As the smoke cleared Mia appeared on the front steps with her arms crossed.

"Well, come over here."

"Yes..."

Cassie speed-walked over in her little white high heels, feeling the full brunt of her stupidity when she saw Mia. Not even remotely similar, her korean swim captain wore a bright pink one-armed sweater crop-top and cozy, melt-into-your-hand, pink sweatpants. Was this what rich people wore? She looked like a girl from a music video.

But I love it.

Standing next to her outside of the pool was strange. There was this realization that she officially knew her real self. A piece of her was Cassie's now.

Standing on the steps, Mia's gaze cut through her like a cold lazer. Before they even really spoke, Mia ran a nail under one of the criss-crossing straps of Cassie's dress, drawing a line up to her clavicle, and up her neck. Then flicked an earring. Cassie flinched.

"I don't like that you're taller than me in those, perv. Take your heels off."

"Yes, miss."

Cassie acted immediately, not wanting to fuck anything up.

"This is cute. Who are you trying to impress, perv?"

Wasn't that obvious?

"I asked you a question."

"You, miss."

"That's right, you are, aren't you? I keep forgetting you're not just another servant paid by the hour. You like being told what to do."

"Yes, captain."

"Ah. I didn't ask you a question that time, did I perv?"

Cassie was already getting twisted around and wanted to just kiss her or be kissed to finish this conversation but that obviously wasn't the play. So—

"Oh my god, come inside. Before you leak all over the steps."

Just through the entrance was a butler that offered to take her purse, though Cassie declined, and then stayed there long after they'd continued on toward the back of the mansion. Wait, did he hear our conversation?

Mia guided her through massive room after massive room: floors done in marble, weird art built right into the walls, chandeliers that had more lights than Cassie's whole house. There was even a mini-kitchen next to the entertainment room Mia led her into where the floor sank down a few feet, and the outside wall was pure glass. For some reason Cassie imagined a Christmas party with snow softly falling in the background and got a warm-and-fuzzy feeling inside. Maybe it was Mia's gorgeous pants.

She laid down on the huge couch then and gestured Cassie toward the ottoman, so she sat down on it.

Small problem, however: how was she supposed to sit on an ottoman? Crossing her legs was uncomfortable. The couch was lower than the ottoman so pinching her legs together didn't really...

Mia slipped her feet into Cassie's lap, amused at her confusion, and helped pick a solution. "Just open your legs, perv."

Cassie complied, hypnotized by the pink nail polish on her captain's toes.

"Rub them, if you want."

Did she want to? Mia watched Cassie try to come to a decision: her white panties exposed for as long as her hands weren't in between her legs; little expressions crossing her lips as her position became clear. She could, hypothetically, keep her legs spread and just play on her phone, but then it was also super-obvious the blonde wanted to touch her. Even her feet.

Mia smiled when Cassie started rubbing them.

"So before my boyfriend Aaron gets here. I want to know, what are you doing with my brother? I set you up with him as a joke. He's gross. My parents were ~~ mhm that feels nice ~~ planning to give him an apartment division in Seoul for income and just let him... you know. Do whatever Robbie wants to do. But now here you are."

"Well... I... umm."

"We know he's paying you. What's he given you so far?"

Cassie felt her stomach turn over and couldn't bring herself to look Mia in the eyes, instead focusing on her feet.

"A necklace and some cards..."

Mia giggled. "A necklace? What's it worth, 10, 20 k?"

Cassie winced.

"Relax, perv, this is perfect."

Perfect?

"My parents have started to think he's a liability. And if he's a liability they aren't going to give him a whole division of apartment buildings, they'll give him one — maybe. And they'll rethink marrying me to whoever they have planned. It's perfect, like, actually perfect."

Cassie looked up and felt a big wave of relief as Mia recrossed her legs, swapping feet.

"Aww, do you feel better, perv? Get as much as you can from Robbie. The more he looks like a liability, the better it is for me. A ten thousand dollar necklace is nothing, trust me. Rethink how much you're worth and then double it, and then triple it. He'll pay."

Triple it? Cassie couldn't even think about how much money she was talking about. Dizzying, it felt like her eyes were doing that roll back animations of slot-machines: $$$$, $$$$. This would fix all her problems at home and then some, but was she willing to be a gold-digger like this? Or more like a sugar-baby. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good. Robbie wasn't a bad person. He was just a loser. He doesn't deserve all that money...

"Thanks. I didn't mean to... it just... and then when he gave me the necklace."

"I know how bad normal people need money, perv. Everyone is desperate for it. Get down, you can have your reward now."

Mia raised a leg and pushed Cassie down off the ottoman until she was on the floor. It all happened so fast, suddenly her pink toes were right in front of her face. Wait. This... no. No, this wasn't the deal. Cassie replayed their conversation over and over in her head.

A kiss!

A kiss? Is that all?

As many as I want.

Oh? Okay, perv. Play nice with Robbie and I'll give you five minutes to kiss me as much as you want.

Kiss her where, Cassie?

Heat ran right from her cheeks all the way up to her ears. If it was snowing, someone could see steam coming off her head. She'd been tricked. Tricked and now, after getting all entangled with Robbie, Mia was letting her kiss her feet as much as she wanted. How bad was it that she was contemplating doing it?

As many as I want.

... I'll give you five minutes to kiss me as much as you want.

Kiss her where, Cassie?

Okay not just contemplating...

Fuck, I'm such a blonde.

Cassie pressed her lips to the top of Mia's foot and held the underside with her fingertips, waiting for a kind of instant-revulsion, but instead her lizard brain caught a spark. They were so smooth, so delicate, so feminine.

Slow at first, as if she was trying to stop herself from doing it, Cassie began kissing Mia's foot. Her hair draped into the way. She had to tuck it back behind her ears and raise her captain's heel higher — where she saw Mia completely focused on her: lips to foot.

A little whimper squeaked out of Cassie's throat.

"God Cassie..."

Isn't this dirty? How am I this pathetic!?

"Good girl," Mia groaned, almost orgasmically.

She likes it. I'm pleasing her.

Cassie watched her captain's expression swing from dominant to satisfied to relaxed. Lipstick started to come off the more she kissed, and the idea of having something of hers on Mia's skin quickly became a game. A game she was very much into. Cassie kissed harder then and licked her captain's feet to get her lipstick to stick.

Mia giggled and flexed her cute little toes.

"Kiss the underside too. Good puppy. I can't believe you're doing this. I just can't."

Cassie couldn't either. I want you so bad.

"Three more minutes, perv..."

You're timing me!?

Cassie's left hand snuck under her dress and into her panties. At least here Mia couldn't see her touch herself. Being tricked and used was somehow so hot. Her pussy was soaked and her clit responded with little lightning bolts of pleasure she could barely control. If she kept up her licking Mia would surely stay laid back, and she might be able to sneak an orgasm. Just focus, slut. Take it slow.

A shiver rolled down her abdomen and she started kissing like her life depended on it.

Mia, on the other hand, waved at someone while Cassie was preoccupied, too evil to quantify. "Jason, can you make us two fruit smoothies?"

Wait, what?

Standing beside the couch then was a young man in a butler uniform, his hands stuck in the air like he'd been caught watching porn. A dry swallow, then his eyes flicked from Mia back to Cassie, back to Mia.

Cassie snapped her fingers out of her pussy and stopped breathing; tears formed in her eyes.

"What do you see?" asked Mia.

"N— nothing, mam."

"That's what I thought. Now go get us our drinks. And maybe a breath mint."

He walked away without looking back.

"Done?"

"He just saw us ~~~ I mean he saw me. Kissing your... Mia!"

The smirk on her face could have cracked a boulder. "So? He's a servant; it doesn't matter. And you were enjoying yourself weren't you?"

"But!" Cassie could feel tears blooming in her eyes.

Mia edged forward on the couch and brought her foot under Cassie's dress, lifting until it pressed squarely against her pussy. The littlest rub gave her a surge of pleasure. They both could tell how wet she was. There wasn't any need to say it aloud. But Mia did anyway and pinched where a tear fell down her cheek, all the while continuing to knead her foot into Cassie's pussy.

"Focus on me, perv. Only me. I am your god. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Cassie didn't know where to put her hands so she put them back on the ottoman. All she wanted was to keep touching Mia. Even if that meant her foot, even if that meant humping her foot like a dog. It was all so degrading she couldn't stop her emotions. She needed to cum so badly!

"Yes, Goddess."

"Yes, Goddess."

"Good girl. Keep humping. You can do it."

Cassie felt like crying.

Falling into complete sub-space, she rolled her head back and thought only of her clit pathetically rubbing against Mia's foot. Her captain responded by slipping a hand down her shirt and pinching her tits while rocking her foot back and forth, back and forth.

Were any servants watching? Were there cameras here? Cassie had no thoughts. The orgasm built like a gathering wave, gripping and sucking the air out of her lungs. For all Mia's pinching and humiliating, Cassie couldn't help herself. She was going to cum like a dog.

12