Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck."

Mia was utterly transfixed. Cassie had thrown her head back and given herself entirely to her foot. There was this sickening sweet song of power playing as the blonde moaned and pulsed against something Mia could easily take away. A dark part of her did want to pull back and stop her from cumming, but this was too sweet. Too soon.

She let her cum then, feeling it as the girl buckled over her toes.

Bringing her junior to tears and orgasm at the same time was the most deviant sexual pleasure. Mia suddenly wanted a whip, a cage; she wanted a fucking branding iron. (Okay, maybe not a branding iron.) Her heart pounded like a hammer against an anvil as she pushed her foot again and again against Cassie's sopping pussy.

Cassie whimpered, too sensitive, slowly coming down from her tear-jerking orgasm. Finally Mia let her fall into her ever-soft sweatpants where she cradled her until she'd recovered enough to sit up. Which took some time.

Part III: Aaron and her Position.

It was at least two hours while they waited for Aaron (Mia's boyfriend) to get off work. To kill the time, Cassie and Mia just hung out on the couch. Yes, Cassie once again had to clean herself up and remove her panties to stop herself from getting all over the coach. But no, Mia did not offer her a loaner pair. The fact she was commando underneath the comforter remained their secret.

Watching stupid tiktok videos with her captain was actually a lot of fun? A few times Cassie thought Mia was going to make her sit on the floor or pull her ear, but Mia held back or turned away. Which she could understand. She did have a boyfriend, after all. Their game earlier was just... girls being girls. Mia had owed her (owed, not owned). There was totally nothing else going on past that. Mia, can I borrow your foot again?

"What about this one?" Mia said.

"That dress is IT," Cassie said.

"You like that? This is much more on trend."

"What's with her sleeves, though?"

Mia dropped her phone and showed her arms, notably only sleeved on one side.

"Okay, but you're gorgeous. You can wear anything and it will look good."

"Stop." Mia picked back up her phone and quickly flicked to the next picture.

Did she blush?

Cassie smiled, trying to focus on the next dress.

Aaron's arrival was first observed by the home surveillance system: a soft chime not unlike a doorbell indicated a car had come up the driveway. Next, the servants of the house informed Mia that Aaron Pinchon had arrived (she replied to let him in). Then finally, as if he'd just been introduced by the world's longest wrestling announcer, he walked in and ordered a drink.

The guy looked like a model commercials would use for men's razors. He was tall, white (french), and muscular. He wore a long sleeved collared shirt and black slacks, everything fitting to the T. When he finally sat down on the armchair adjacent to them he unleashed a smile that would've blinded Mr. Clean.

Mia jabbed her with an elbow.

Was my mouth open?

"Hey, babe. This is Cassie, the girl I was telling you about."

He reached forward and kissed the top of Cassie's hand. "Cassie! The pleasure is mine. You are stunning."

"Thank you very much. My name is Cassie."

He blinked. "Yes it is."

Why am I so stupid?

"I want to start having her over more," said Mia.

"I don't mean to be rude, but isn't she un peu too innocent?"

Mia snapped her fingers toward the floor and looked at Cassie.

She— she wants me to get on the floor. A little warning would have helped!

Cassie felt like a hot air balloon had flown into her chest, pushing her from the inside. She watched Aaron react in micro-seconds: eyebrows raising, head tilting to the side. If she hesitated here of all places Mia would never forgive her. It was now or never.

So despite ruining this perfect man's perception of her, Cassie took off the comforter and slipped down to the floor. The open air wrapped around her skin.

Mia smirked.

"I misjudged," he said flatly, fixed on Cassie. "Can we take her up to the bedroom? I have ample time tonight to help you with her."

"No. She's mine. She's a lesbian as far as you're concerned. Keep your cock to yourself, unless you want to lose it."

"Mon amour..."

On the floor as two hyper-attractive people argued over her was a fantasy come to life. When Cassie was younger it would have been two men with swords, flashing steel and scathing remarks until one of them played dirty and stole the fight. He'd take her there, perhaps right while the other was unconscious, against the grass, stuffing his cock into her before the other woke up.

"I'm not a prize!" she'd scream.

But the armor would make him impossible to move. Her dress would tear and the adrenaline of combat would make him insatiable.

Struggling and screaming would only hurt more as a gauntlet descended over her mouth and an extra forceful thrust of his cock pushed her into the dirt.

Okay, I am the prize...

Slowly she'd stop trying to fight him and just let it happen. She'd already be wet from watching them fight over her, why deny this? A tree root somewhere in the grasses would help her stabilize his thrusting and eventually she'd find a rhythm. Maybe she'd even try to calm him: "It's yours. All yours..."

But by bloodlust and passion, the knight's sex would be too angry. His cock would be so hard. And feel so good. He'd be causing damage to her regardless of if she accepted it or not. Bruises and pinching, armor would scrape across her soft skin. At some point she wouldn't be able to help it, flight would kick in, and she'd attempt to crawl away.

Only to be pulled back onto his cock, again and again. Would she crawl away on purpose then? Feeling his cock completely empty from her before that angry thrust filled her back up. A good girl would keep struggling... forcing him to bury himself hilt-deep every thrust.

Eventually she'd be too exhausted to crawl, though, and would have to just take it with her legs spread open.

You win. It's yours.

His cum would be like fire. Pinning her with his cock, perhaps holding her throat a little too hard, his seed would flood her pussy. Uncontrollably, their breathing would synchronize as the after-shocks of pleasure teased out the last of his cum, and then Cassie would cum too: full and desperate, clinging to her winner with shaking legs.

"And to the winner gets the spoils."

The real world had less armor.

Aaron countered diplomatically, suggesting an afforded time, he was allowing her to take Cassie while having a boyfriend, after all. But Mia refused to budge, instead offering him his own 'plaything' from a selection of girls they clearly both knew.

He'd seen Cassie, though. How dutifully she sat her ass to the floor, waiting for the two of them to come to an agreement. Those big blue eyes looking up between them like a puppy not understanding the words of its owners; and her chest, barely covered by those little straps criss-crossing her white sundress. His imagination ran wild with how she'd look covered in his cum, lipstick and mascara running.

Cassie basked in every defensive word Mia fought him with, but even she could tell this was a losing battle. He wasn't willing to take Julia, or Mary, or Sophina from X or X event. He wanted her.

Mia?

The servant arrived again with Aaron's drink. This time knowing not to look down at Cassie when she was on the floor. Aaron gestured for him to leave.

Abruptly then, as Aaron summoned his final argument, Mia sighed, stood up, and shimmied out of her sweatpants.

That shut him up.

In nothing but a tiny little black g-string and her top, Mia would have turned heads at a Victoria Secret show. Saying nothing then, Cassie watched as she model-walked over to Aaron and guided him up off the chair (a smudge of lipstick still remaining on her feet). This was her dirty trick and there were no lawyers going to make an objection.

"Cassie, it's time you go home. Aaron and I are going to discuss this alone, in my bedroom. Unless you want to watch?"

Cassie nodded excitedly.

But it was a joke.

Mia giggled and the servant led Cassie back to her car.

12