Hypnotized Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was in your flight attendants uniform. And Lucy was wearing just an apron. Joe motioned for Isabella to stand up as Jennifer and Lucy fell into place beside Susie. Jennifer's face was already flushed after two orgasms already.

All three of the Martin girls were lined up in a row, with Susie in the middle. Lucy and Susie both had dark eyes, and Jennifer had Green. Lucy had a look of contentment and acceptance, and a motherly glow. Susie was bright eyed and eager, her eyes glued onto Joe's cock. Jennifer's looked distant, her face flushed and her breath heavy as her eyes were lazily locked onto Joe's cock, knowing full well she was going to feel everything that happened to Joe.

Joe's cock was rock hard as he looked down at all three women. Each now was sticking their tongue out erotically. Joe placed both his hands gently on Susie's head, and then began to gently guide her open, eager mouth onto his cock. All it took was a gentle nudge before Susie forced her open mouth onto Joe's cock, ramming as much of it down her throat as she could force.

Joe let out a surprised groan as Susie eagerly began to deep-throat his meat. Joe rested his hands gently on Susie's head as his cock began to inch down Susie's virgin throat. Susie managed to get half of Joe's thick cock down her throat before she reached around Joe and began to force his hips down her throat, each inch of depth causing moans of ecstasy coming from Joe. Until finally Susie had slid all eight inches of Joe down her wet throat.

"Oh my, how did you get so good Susie," Lucy said with surprise. After several seconds of engulfing Joe Susie pulled herself off with a satisfied gasp.

"I've been practicing every weekend. Did it feel good?" Susie said, her dark eyes looking up at Joe with pride.

"Yes," Jennifer said weakly.

Both Lucy and Susie turned to Jennifer in confusion at the odd timed response.

"Now that the cats out of the bag, Jennifer has been hypnotized to feel what I feel. That's why she was orgasming earlier from my Morning blowjob."

Both Jennifer and Lucy's eyes got wide.

"You can do that? It actually works?" Lucy said with astonishment and then turning to Jennifer. She promptly shook her head 'yes'.

"It's real. I could feel your tongue playing along my clit."

"So sucking Joe's cock would make you both cum?" Susie said with a mischievous grin. Jennifer sheepishly nodded yes. Which was all Susie needed to continue her assault on Joe's cock. Which caused a yelp from Jennifer and a grunt from Joe. In some weird, twisted way, this seemed like payback for all the time Jennifer picked on her.

Susie's head bobbed up and down, along the length of Joe's cock, while Lucy watched, and Jennifer bit her lip in ecstasy.

"Oh my God, it's true, Jennifer can hardly keep her eyes open." Lucy said. "Tell me baby, how does this feel." Lucy then started to lick and suck on Joe's balls. Joe let out a deep guttural moan as Lucy's tongue began lapping has his heavy testicles.

"Mommy that feels so good. . . I. . . I can't even describe it." Jennifer said, watching has her Mother and younger Sister serviced Joe's mighty rod. Susie's dark eyes were open and maintaining eye contact with Joe. Jennifer's hips were bucking in time with Susie's bobs.

Lucy pushed her apron in between her cleavage, revealing her G sized breasts. One of Joe's hands found it's way to Lucy's chest, squeezing her large milky tits while she serviced his balls. Joe mashed Lucy's large, thimble sized nipples into the meat of his palm. Her nipples were erect, and were leaking droplets of milk into the center of his hand, while she serviced his balls.

Joe enjoyed the sight of Susie, the dark-eyed, eighteen year-old deep throat his cock, while her busty Mom played with his heavy balls with her tongue. Every gag, slurp, and lick pushing both Jennifer and Joe closer and closer to the edge.

Lucy began to slowly work her way up Joe's balls, sucking and licking every square inch along the way, until she got to Joe's shaft. Once she got to Joe's shaft she began to lick and slurp along the underside of Joe's cock and began to slowly move towards the tip of his cock.

All the while Susie was dutifully forcing his cock down her throat, now only going as deep as where her Mom was playing with Joe's shaft. Each thrust getting shallower and shallower as Lucy inched her way to Joe's large head.

Joe revealed in the sensation of Lucy's tongue playing along the sensitive underside of his dick while Susie rammed the rest down her virgin throat.

Eventually all that was left for Susie was Joe's bulbous tip, which she sucked on like a lollipop, her tongue swirling along the end, while Susie ran her head up and down along the underside.

Both Mother and Daughter's dark eyes maintaining eye contact with Joe as they used their mouths as gifts for Joe's perverse sexual pleasure.

"Lets get Jennifer in here." Joe said, looking over at Jennifer, who was panting with lust.

With a pout Susie reluctantly gave up Joe's cock, as he began to orchestrate a new position for the girls.

Lucy shifted from Joe's underside to sharing the tip with her youngest daughter, Susie. They now turned to face each other, and had begun to makeout with the tip of Joe's cock in between their mouths.

Jennifer was now underneath the three and had taken Lucy's old position and was crawling her tongue along the sensitive seam on the underside of Joe's cock. Her green eyes tried to make eye contact, but the relentless pleasure caused her gaze to fog.

Joe leaned back and closed his eyes, letting out a slow groan as he focused on the three two tongues lapping wildly on the tip of his cock and the third slowly moving up and down his length.

Jennifer's body shivered with a mini-orgasm as Joe groaned in pleasure because of her brainwashing.

Lucy and Susie had begun to run each other's clits, while they jointly snacked on Joe's rod, neither caring about the sexual incest.

Joe began to slowly buck his hips, as he felt his balls beginning to tighten. The slight movement invigorated the girls and they began to moan louder and lick more passionately.

"Oh Mommy, my first taste of cum," Susie said in between licks, while she gyrated her pussy on Lucy's hand.

"Oh Sweetie," Lucy responded, also gyrating her pussy on her daughter's hand.

Jennifer could feel Joe's underside tighten up as he got closer and closer to coming. This caused her body to become more and more aroused. Her nipples furiously dug into her blouse and her entire body felt like a furnace. She wanted Joe to cum so badly, because she knew it meant she would cum hard.

"Oh Girls, here it comes," Joe said and then let out a deep groan as his body fell into an orgasm and his cock started to jizz cum.

Jennifer was the first one to orgasm, her body spasming in unison with Joe as ecstasy ran through both their bodies.

Lucy and Susie tried their best to wrap their lips around the end of Joe's cock, their hands fingering each other off, quickly bringing each other to orgasm.

The whole kitchen erupted with a cacophony of sexual perversion, as everyone spasmed from their orgasms. Joe's cum partially going into Lucy and Susie's mouths and partially spewing onto the floor.

Joe's toes curled while he spewed cum all over the kitchen, while hearing the three girls simultaneously getting off.

Joe let out a sigh of relief after his third climax for the morning.

All four of them sat in silence for several moments, recovering from their depraved sexual escapade, until Lucy piped up,

"So you're not my son, I just think you are, because of the hypnotism. But you do have a medical problem right?"

Joe was suddenly at an impasse. Lucy's subconscious was clearly trying to give her an out for her indecent behavior.

"No I'm not actually your son, but Yes I DO have a medical issue," Joe lied. He wasn't about to ruin the best part of his revenge.

"Does all this mean that Joe can fuck us?" Jennifer said, referring to herself and Susie. "It'd be kind of hot for him to pop Susie's cherry." Jennifer said with an exhaustive grin.

"I don't see why not, we've come this far." Lucy said.

"Great, I know exactly how I want it to happen," Susie said with a grin.

- - -

It was the morning of Susie's graduation party. All her closest friends and teachers were invited. The entire family had been cleaning the house furiously in preparation.

Lucy was up bright and early to cook. She let Susie sleep, as it was her big day. Needing help she instinctively went to Jennifer's room to wake her up.

Opening the door she was confronted with Joe fucking Jennifer on her bed, her head buried into her pillow - silencing her screams of ecstasy, and her ass in the air for Joe's complete delight. Both of them clearly in the throws of passion.

Lucy stood in the open doorway for several seconds before she cleared her throat audibly, catching the attention of the young couple.

"Oh Mom. . . your up," Jennifer stammered between thrusts. Joe continued his thrusts despite the interruption.

Joe had been sleeping in Jennifer's bed the weeks after they became one big happy family, and fucking her all night, arguing he had to make up for lost time.

"I hope you two got some rest, this is Susie's big day. You buster better make sure you have enough for her," Lucy said pointing at Joe. "Also, I need help in the kitchen. The food's not going to make itself."

"I'll... be right there. Just... one more orgasm." Lucy clicked her tongue in frustration.

"Five minutes. You two have been fucking for the past two weeks." Lucy then turned on her heels and walked to the kitchen, where Isabella had already started on preparing food.

Lucy began to throw herself into her morning chores, cleaning, cutting food, baking deserts. Shortly thereafter Jennifer strolled into the Kitchen, her hair a mess, wearing an oversized t-shirt. Lucy quickly put her to work.

After several hours, and satisfied with the work done Lucy dismissed Isabella and Jennifer to clean up before the party.

Isabella was the first one done, in order to avoid suspicion she dressed in a normal t-shirt and jeans, with her hair done up in a tight bun. Before long people began to arrive, and they were greeted by Isabella, and told to make themselves at home.

The graduation party started slow, but as more people arrived, the energy and buzz increased.

Jennifer was wearing casual clothes, much like Isabella. Lucy was wearing a nice, floral sun-dress and a large pearl necklace, giving off a very suburban-mom vibe.

Susie was dressed in a nice dress, with her hair done nice, a pink hairband across the top of her head, the picturesque image of a sweet girl.

Everyone laughed and mingled. Joe was suspiciously absent.

"Everyone, everyone, thank you all for coming. It's been such an honor. But if you would please gather round, we'd like to share with you a very special graduation presentation, please gather around," Lucy said, wrangling everyone into the living room around their enormous t.v.

"Is that everyone?" Lucy looked around, getting a thumbsup from Jennifer and Isabella, "Great," Lucy said hitting a button on the remote, causing the large screen t.v. to turn on to a large, swirling purple screen, while the surround sound blasted hypnotic tones.

The plan was simple, and went off without a hitch.

They were going to invite all their friends and neighbors over for a big graduation bash. Everything would proceed as normal, until everyone would gather around the T.V. for a special presentation. They would then be hypnotized into thinking it was normal for virgins to pop their cherry at their graduation party.

Susie would be placed on a table, and everyone would gather together and watch as Joe took her virginity, as if everything was normal. Susie was a big time voyeur.

Now that the crowd was thoroughly hypnotized Lucy began to speak,

"It's very normal for virgins who graduate to hire a stud to pop their cherry, while all her friends and family watch."

The crowd eyes were wide open, listening to Lucy's every word.

"Its normal to cheer both of them on toward orgasm," Again Lucy implanted commands into the crowd.

"And because it's so special, no one ever talks about it except for those who attended." And with that Lucy hit a button on the remote and the t.v. turned off.

The eyes of the spectators blinked rapidly, as their consciousness came back. Everyone was quite for a moment until someone shouted,

"Well are we going to get to the main event or what? Lets see little Susie's cherry get popped!" To which the crowd cheered. Lucy smiled, success.

"Ok, ok, come here sweetied, Isabella, bring the table." Susie walked next to Lucy, in front of the crowd as Isabella rolled a table in the middle of the living room, for everyone to see.

Susie was the picturesque display of a naughty school girl. She was wearing a white, sheer blouse that was tied into a knot exposing her taught midriff and her black lacy bra showing cleavage. Her skirt was a red-checkered pattern and barely covered her nether regions. She was wearing black stockings. Her hair done into twin pony tails on either side of her head.

Susie was looking down, her face beet red.

Lucy positioned the table in the center of the room and then gently guided Susie to lay on it. She then pulled Susie's legs back, revealing her pussy to the room. All the guests began to remark on Susie's pussy.

"Oh my, look it's hairless."

"It looks really tight."

"Look her ass is sooo pink too, how cute!"

Susie covered her face with her hands at all the lewd comments.

"Look she's getting wet!"

"My daughter is a true voyeur, she's always loved being watched." Lucy said proudly. "Now, come verify her virginity." Lucy said, now spreading open Lucy's pussy, revealing her bright pink skin underneath.

The guests then began to line up, and explore Susie's pussy. Their fingers grazing gently over Susie's un-torn hymen. Some even gave Susie's clit or pink ass-hole a few licks, causing Susie to let out a soft moan.

"She's a virgin alright. Totally jealous of the stud who gets to tear into that," Susie's now former gym teacher said.

"Ok, come on out Joe, she's wet and ready," Lucy said raising her voice over the talk of the crowd.

Joe rounded the hallways corner, already buck naked. His large, girthy cock rock hard. The crowd commented,

"Oh my, that's a lot of cock for such a small virgin!" One women said.

The crowd parted as Joe walked up to Susie, resting his cock on top of her pussy and stomach.

"You ready?" Joe asked Susie. She nodded meekly 'yes'. With a smile Joe positioned his cock at the entrance to her dripping sex. The crowd had brought out cameras and begun filming and shouting lewd remarks of support.

Joe slipped the head of his cock inside Susie's tight pussy and gently pushed forward until he came to her hymen.

Susie's body was quivering with excitement. Joe, on Susie's request, had hypnotized her to have a mind-crushing orgasm when her hymen pops.

The crowd had begun to chant

"Fuck her, Fuck HER, FUCK HER!" in anticipation.

Susie's face was completely flushed, and she was biting her lower lip.

"Please take my virginity," she whispered to Joe. With that Joe began to slowly press his cock against her hymen. Susie's back began to bow as she felt the pressure. Both Joe and Susie could feel her hymen fighting against Joe's massive 8 inch cock, but they both knew which would win. Susie began to let out soft moans of pleasure.

With one final push Joe forced his cock into the deepest part of Susie's pussy, breaking her hymen with the tip of his large cock, his cock only stopping at Susie's cervix.

Immediately Susie let out a loud, lengthy moan as her body convulsed into orgasm. The crowd began to cheer and throw confetti. Joe groaned as Susie's virgin pussy gripped his girthy cock. Her tightness was like nothing he's ever experienced. Joe continued to slide his cock into Susie until he reached her cervix. Seeing Susie's reaction and her unbelievable tightness lit a fire inside Joe. He felt the uncontrollable need to rut into her completely unused pussy.

Mercilessly Joe began to pump into Susie's vice like cunt. Each thrust sending new waves of pleasure through Susie's body.

Lucy had begun to play with herself as she watched. Taking her lead many of the guests followed suit.

"I wish I could have lost my virginity like that."

"Look at her, she's just cumming non-stop."

Joe was furiously fucking Susie at this point, like a caveman back from a hunt, while she squirmed with pleasure underneath his overbearing body.

In order for Susie to cum from getting her cherry popped Joe had to switch her sensors in her brain. So when she felt pain she instead felt pleasure. Under normal circumstances Susie would be having a terrible time, but because of the hypnotism she felt nothing but extreme pleasure.

Susie's virgin pussy was tighter than anything Joe had felt before. Had he not been fucking her Sister relentlessly last night he would have cum already. Joe could feel his cock filling every inch of her pussy, as his cock forced itself past her entrance and made its way to her cervix. Joe could feel Susie's orgasms as her sex spasmed on his dick.

Joe felt like a mighty bull, having his way with a younger heifer, while the rest of the herd gawked in envy.

"Every time he thrusts deep she cums!" A fellow student of Susie's said.

"She must have a sensitive cervix," Susie's female English teacher said.

"Wow, really?" The student replied. "What would happen if he just grinded on her cervix non-stop?"

"Oh, I imagine she would have one, non-stop orgasm," The teacher replied. The crowd cheered at the idea.

The crowd began to chant

"MAKE HER CUM. MAKE HER CUM," Over and over.

Joe had stopped thrusting and was looking into Suzie's eyes. She looked up at him, with a look of exhausted sexual satisfaction. Her eyes looked heavy and she had half a smile on her face, her hair disheveled.

Joe returned her smile, and then grabbed her hips with vice-like strength and plunged into her, the tip of his cock halted by her cervix.

The crowd cheered as Susie threw her head back, biting her lip as another orgasm wracked her body. Joe could feel her pussy quivering with ecstasy on his manhood. However, instead of pulling out to thrust again he began to gyrate his hips, and then forced hers to move in the opposite direction with his grip. The head of Joe's cock began to roll around Susie's cervix.

Susie's back arched, her legs tried to straighten out - attempting to push Joe away, and she gripped the edge of the table with her hands. Her whole body strained as she let out a loud, guttural moan. Her whole body being thrown into one rolling orgasm after another.

Joe held his grip as he felt Susie's body fighting back from the never ending pleasure. Joe flexed and worked to keep her in place, and keep the gyration on her cervix going.

"Hold her down!" Lucy shouted to the crowd, seeing Joe straining to keep her in place.

Members of the graduation party quickly moved into place to hold Susie's convulsing body. A Different person grabbed each of her legs and arms, and a fifth pinned her shoulders down.

With the help from the crowd thoroughly pinning Susie down Joe could focus on the grinding. He began to earnestly grind his cock against Susie's virgin cervix. He pushed hard against her making slow circles around her deepest part. Joe could immediately feel her pussy began to spasm on his sex.

The five volunteers let out a grunt as Susie began to struggle against their grip.

Susie's head was thrown completely back, her eyes in the back of her head as her whole body was forced into orgasm after orgasm. Susie's whole existence was one spine shivering explosion of pleasure after another. Her body moved on its own, her legs, arms, and head struggling hard against the weight of her captors.

1...345678