All Comments on 'Hypnotizing Kim Ch. 01'

by NathanButler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Looking forward to edition 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Could have used a bit more build up, more contextualizing for her, instead of a single go accepting the conditioning; maybe him worried about the three hours in a single go while being oblivious to those around her? Otherwise, enjoyed it. You kept it quick, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Loving this! Please continue this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Edit

Good story. Now get someone to edit for you, correct the typos and work on your pacing a little. None of it was so bad that I didn't enjoy the story but it could get even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hell, I couldnt leave her like that without modifying her hypnosis so that she was aware of what was going on around her and to be able to 'unconcentrate' if necessary, like for a fire, friend calling to her, phone ringing. ...but not to notice me while concentrating unless I tell her to!

...though I might have stood her up while she was studying and licked and fucked that sweet pussy! ...and while I was there fucking her, bring her back under...'you're getting tired of your boyfriend, the sex isn't that great and you're realizing the catch you've always wanted that you always overlooked is me. You get wet and horny every time you see me, you're falling in love and lust with me. You'll initiate sex for the first time tonight by looking me in the eyes when I tell you Im headed home, slip your hand into your panties and dip your finger in your pussy, stirring it up, then slide your coated wet finger in my mouth and ask me not to go.' Whew!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNathanButler@NathanButler
Male. Love women but have a slight fetish about male on male oral. Not sure if this comes out in my stories... They're mostly fantasies of mine. Please rate 'em 5 stars if you like 'em. I love comments too. Let me know if I turned you on. Also happy to take constructive cr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES