Hypnotizing My Stepmother for Sex

Story Info
Jake hypnotizes his Mother for sex.
9.7k words
3.83
41.8k
45
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a true story that really happened and that Jake asked me to write about his stepmother, Christine.

# # #

Sheltering in place until they could receive their COVID vaccinations, they were bored, restless, and horny. With little to else to do, Christine cooked, cleaned, watched Hallmark movies, read, and/or masturbated herself in her bedroom with the door closed. No longer having to run errands, and paying her bills online, she had everything else that she needed delivered. Other than her sister, Rachel, they saw no one.

With him having quite the vivid, sexual imagination, Jake spent his time on his computer watching porn while masturbating over the thoughts of seeing his stepmother topless and/or naked while having sex with her. Then, quite by accident, as if it was kismet, he stumbled upon videos about hypnotism. He watched a video on YouTube and several more on porn sites about hypnotizing women.

While imagining that the women were his stepmother and/or his step aunt, he watched dozens of women stripping off their clothes while under hypnosis. Sometimes hard to believe that it was, he wondered if hypnotism was real. He wondered if people could be hypnotized and made to do things without them knowing what they were doing and what they did.

Extrapolating the concept of hypnotism, he wondered if he could hypnotize his stepmother. Not having a clue on how to do it, by reading everything he could find on the subject, he wondered if he could learn how to hypnotize his stepmother into stripping off her clothes and having incestuous sex with him. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to see his stepmother topless and/or naked and have sex with her.

'How hot would that be if I could learn to hypnotize someone,' he thought? 'How hot would it be if I could hypnotize my stepmother? How hot would it be if I can finally see my stepmom topless and/or naked?'

# # #

The video showed a tall man dressed in black standing in front of four, supposedly, hypnotized, and good-looking, young women. While their boyfriends watched from the audience, he had given the women hypnotic suggests to undress. Jack couldn't believe that the women were voluntarily, willingly, and consensually undressing in front of everyone including their boyfriend's friends. As if their boyfriends were hypnotized, too, unable to remove their eyes from the four women undressing, they were finally going to see all four of their female friends without their clothes.

To say that the four men weren't sexually excited while watching the four women undress was an understatement. No doubt, if they could have masturbated in the audience while watching their girlfriends and their female friends undressing, they surely would have. In the way that they were watching the four women undressing, if they could have had sex with them right there on stage, surely, they would have.

As if the four women were home in their bedrooms while watching themselves in their mirrors, they slowly and sexily removed their clothes. They removed their blouses and their short skirts. With their boyfriends intently watching the show, once the hypnotist had them strip down to their underwear, he gave them another hypnotic suggestion to sexually touch and feel one another through their low-cut bras and sexy panties.

If that wasn't sexually, exciting enough, he had them strip topless before he had them strip naked. One woman who wasn't wearing a bra or panties under her dress was already nearly naked. As soon as she removed her dress, indeed, she was naked. As if she was proud to be seen without her clothes, she stood tall with her head raised, her arms back, and her big, breasted chest out while staring in the blackness of the audience.

As if they were four, lesbian women, he had them touch and feel each other's naked bodies everywhere that a heterosexual woman would never touch and feel another heterosexual woman. Not stopping there, French kissing one another, he had them making out with one another before having sex with one another. While kissing one another, they felt each other's naked tits, fingered one another's erect nipples, and rubbed one another's clits.

As if they were four, lesbian women instead of four, heterosexual women, they eagerly masturbated one another. Then, rolling around on the floor naked with their legs spread wide and their naked pussies on full display to the audience, they even had oral sex with one another. Not very quiet about it, they gave one another screaming, sexual orgasms with their fingers and with their mouths. He even supplied them with a tray full of toys, vibrators and dildos to sexually pleasure the four women and to aid them to cum.

# # #

It was at that moment that Jake had an epiphany. He wondered if he could learn everything there was about hypnosis and about hypnotism. He wondered if he could teach himself how to hypnotize someone. Specifically, and especially, he wondered if he could hypnotize his stepmother.

Seriously, how difficult could it be? Something that, hopefully, anyone could do, it was just mind control. It was just brain washing, if you will. Parents, teachers, employers, clergy, and politicians have been brain washing people for generations.

Yet, more specifically and closer to home, he wondered again if he could hypnotize his stepmother. Making sheltering in place fun by livening up his drab and boring life with forbidden sex, how hot would that be if he could hypnotize his stepmother? If he could hypnotize her, he'd love for her to strip herself topless before stripping herself naked. He'd love for her to give him incestuous sex.

'How hot would that be if I could learn how to hypnotize my stepmother,' he thought while imagining her stripping herself topless before stripping herself naked.

Now that he had the thought of hypnotizing his stepmother, having her strip naked, and having sex with her, he couldn't wait to masturbate over imagining his stepmother topless and/or naked while giving him incestuous sex. Moreover, with Christine's younger sister, Rachel, living next door, she was just as hot as his stepmother. He wondered if he could hypnotize her, too. He'd love to have sex with both naked women. He'd never leave his house again, if he could bed them both.

'I'd love to hypnotize my stepmother and my step aunt to strip themselves topless before stripping themselves naked. I'd love to hypnotized them to give me sex,' he thought while becoming sexually excited enough to masturbate himself over the thought of him naked and in bed with his stepmother and step aunt.

He'd love nothing more than to have threesome sex with his stepmother and with his step aunt. He wondered if they sucked cock. He wondered if they swallowed. How hot would that be to see them both naked while having sex with them? If it wasn't enough that he wanted to cum in his mother's mouth, now he wanted to cum in his aunt's mouth, too.

He'd love to touch and feel them both women everywhere while masturbating them before eating them. His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love for his step aunt and stepmother to stroke his cock while sucking his prick. Again, while imagining them blowing him and sucking him, he'd love to cum in both of their mouths and give them both cum baths. He'd love to cum all over their faces and across their naked breasts.

'I wish my stepmother was just as sexually attracted to me as I am to her. I wish she'd stroke my cock while sucking my prick. With my stepmother on one side of me and my step aunt on the other side of me, and with them both looking so very much alike, I wish they'd stroke my cock while sucking my cock,' he thought. 'I hope they'd allow me to cum in their beautiful mouths.

He'd love to make love to them both before fucking them hard and fast enough to give them sexual orgasms with his prick. Helping him survive being trapped at home while sheltering in place, he'd love to have forbidden sex with his step aunt every night. With them both agreeing to such a forbidden, sexual relationship, he'd love to sleep in his stepmother's bed and have incestuous sex with her every morning.

# # #

Imagining my stepmother hypnotized and under my sexual control, I imagined giving her my first hypnotic suggestion. If it wasn't enough that I was imagining seeing my sexy stepmother in her bra and panties, I imagined seeing her topless while masturbating myself. With me masturbating over her big breasts every morning and every evening, I always wanted to see her huge, naked tits.

"Remove your bra Mom," I imagined giving her a hypnotic suggestion once she was under my hypnotic spell. "Show me your breasts. I want to see your naked tits."

Yet, something that I had imagined saying to my stepmother was something that I'd never say to her. With us both living together, I didn't want to ruin our close stepmother and stepson relationship that we enjoyed by bringing sex into the equation, pressuring her, and making her feel uncomfortable. Yet, something that I always pondered, I wondered if she'd show me her big breasts if I asked to see her naked tits.

'Mom,' I imagined asking her? 'May I see your naked tits?'

Why not? Maybe she wanted to show me her naked tits as much as I wanted to see her naked tits. While trapped in our house, bored and lonely. We were both horny. We were both sexually frustrated. Maybe, she'd show me if tits if I asked to see her tits.

# # #

After asking my stepmother to show me her naked breasts, as if there was a momentary delay, I imagined her staring at me as if I was speaking a foreign language. Then, once she processed what I had asked her to do, I imagined my stepmother reaching around behind her to unhook her bra. With her having huge, double D breasts, and with her wearing a giant brassiere, she had to unhook four clasps instead of one or two bra clasps to unhook her over-the-shoulder, boulder holder.

While continuing to masturbate myself, I imagined watching her getting ready to remove her bra. As if happening in slow motion, time slowed. With me thinking of nothing else other than seeing my stepmother's naked tits, having never seen her naked breasts before, I imagined that I was about to see them now. As if she was hypnotized and this was really happening, I imagined staring at her removing her bra straps with great sexual anticipation.

Not disappointing me, and while continuing to masturbate myself, I imagined her removing one bra strap from her shoulder before she removed the other bra strap from her shoulder. Then, I imagined her holding her big, bra cups in place with her hand while watching her remove her arms from her bra straps. Even though it was nothing more than my vividly, horny imagination while masturbating myself, it was hot to imagine that I had hypnotized my stepmother to remove her brassiere in front of me.

'This is it,' I thought as if it really was going to happen and I was about to see my stepmom's naked tits. I stroked myself faster. I stroked myself harder. 'I'm finally going to see my stepmom's naked breasts. I'm finally going to see her big tits.'

I wished I had the presence of mind to grab my camera and record all that I was about to see. Yet, not wanting to frighten her by returning to reality, I thought better of videoing her. Nonetheless, I would have loved to have downloaded the file of my stepmother stripping herself topless on my computer. I'd watch it every morning and every evening while masturbating myself. Then, later, when no longer having to shelter in place, I'd show the video of my topless mother to my friends.

'Hey, do you want to see my stepmom's naked tits,' I imagined asking my friends?

I took a big breath and held it while continuing to stroke myself faster and harder. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, the sexual anticipation of seeing my stepmother topless was exciting. I imagined that I was finally going to see her naked breasts. I was finally going to see my stepmother's tits.

As if sexually teasing me, she held her bra cups in place with her hands. As if somehow, she knew what I was doing and what she was about to do, she sexily stared at me sexily staring at her. Then she looked down at her hands holding her bra cups in place before she looked up at me. As if suggesting that she was pretending to be hypnotized, I imagined her giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look before she removed her big brassiere.

As finally seeing what was behind the curtain and as if they were taking a bow, while watching her huge breasts make their magical appearances, when she removed one bra cup, I watched her breast fall.

'Viola. There's one,' I thought.

Then, when she removed her other bra cup, my stepmother was topless.

'There's the other,' I thought.

With her standing topless before me while I continued masturbating myself, I imagined finally seeing her giant, naked breasts. These weren't just any tits; these were my stepmother's tits. I was finally seeing her naked tits.

'I did it. I hypnotized my stepmother. I gave her a hypnotic suggestion for her to strip herself topless and I imagined that she did. I imagined seeing her naked breasts while masturbating myself,' I thought.

With my horny imagination getting the better of me, I couldn't believe all that I was seeing of her. Yet, not wanting to startle her back from hypnosis without giving her a hypnotic suggestion first, I didn't dare touch her naked breasts. Even though I wanted to, I didn't dare feel her breasts. Not wanting to awaken her from her deep sleep, I didn't dare fondle and grope her huge tits while fingering her erect nipples.

# # #

"And now your panties. Take them off," I imagined saying. "I want to see your naked ass. I want to see your naked pussy. Show me your naked ass and your naked pussy Mother. I want to see you naked."

As if she was alone and undressing in her room, I watched her insert her thumbs in both sides of her panties and slowly lower them. Torturing myself by staring, yet again, as if she was my personal stripper on stage, I watched her panties ever so slowly slide lower and lower. Then, I saw something that I thought I'd never see and something that I had never seen before but always had imagined seeing when masturbating myself. I saw her brown, trimmed pubic hair. I saw my stepmother's naked pussy.

She was naked. She was totally naked. Now, that she was naked, I wondered what else I could hypnotically suggest her to do. I had a long list of sexy things that I had always wanted to sexually do with my stepmother. I had a long list of sexy things that I had always wanted her to do to me. With me imagining that she was standing before me naked, now was the time to see how far she'd allow me to go.

'I hypnotized her,' I thought to myself while imagining that I had really hypnotized her instead of just imagining that I did. 'I hypnotized my stepmother. With her in a deep sleep, I couldn't believe that I hypnotized her. I couldn't believe that she accepted my hypnotic suggestion to strip herself naked. As if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my MILF of a stepmother without her clothes.'

# # #

Hypnotizing Stepmom for Sex

Sex with my hypnotized stepmother and sex with her perversely, perverted, horny stepson, stepmother and stepson have incestuous sex.

Putting her in a deep sleep by swaying a crystal back and forth in front of her eyes, Jake successfully hypnotized his stepmother. With Christine under her stepson's hypnotic control, he gave his stepmother a hypnotic suggestion to remove her housecoat. He gave her a second hypnotic suggestion to strip herself topless. He gave her a third hypnotic suggestion to strip herself naked. Then, he gave her a last hypnotic suggestion to have sex with him.

As if he had never seen a woman in her bra and panties, Jake watched his stepmother remove her housecoat with great sexual anticipation. She slowly unbuttoned the four buttons of her housecoat with an expressionless face. He couldn't believe his hypnotism and his hypnotic suggestions worked. He couldn't believe he had hypnotized his stepmother. He couldn't believe that she was undressing herself in front of him.

'It worked. I hypnotized my stepmother. I can't believe that I hypnotized her to obey my every hypnotic, sexual command. I can't believe she's removing her clothes.'

His own personal lingerie model, he stared at his stepmother standing before him in her big, white low-cut bra and in her white, bikini panties. With her having huge, double D cup breasts, never had he seen a brassiere as big. He couldn't wait to see her without her bra. He couldn't wait to see her naked tits. He couldn't wait to see her erect nipples and her areolas.

'With all of them having Double D cup breasts, his stepmother's breasts are just as big as Dolly Parton's, Tyra Banks', Kate Upton's, Halley Berry's, Pamela Anderson's, Jessica Simpson's, and Coco Austin's breasts. She has such big tits,' thought Jake. 'I can't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them. I can't wait to smother my face in them. I can't wait to hump her long, sexy, line of cleavage with my naked prick.'

As if she was a stripper on stage, a drumroll went off in his head to heighten his sexual excitement. Not believing that she would, he held his breath as he watched his stepmother with great sexual anticipation obediently obey his hypnotic, sexual suggestion. He hoped that she'd remove her bra.

'She's reaching behind her to unhook her bra. I can't believe she's reaching behind her to unhook her bra. She's removing her bra straps from over her shoulders and down her arms. Oh, my God, she's removing her bra. As if he was dreaming it or imagining it, he watched his stepmother strip herself topless. She's topless. I can't believe my stepmother is topless,' he thought. 'I can't believe that I'm finally seeing my stepmother's big, naked tits.'

Next, with her obeying his next, hypnotic suggestion, she removed her panties. His stepmother was naked. She was totally naked. His sexual fantasy coming true, he couldn't believe he was seeing his naked stepmother. Something he thought he could never do, something he thought wasn't real, he couldn't believe he had hypnotized her to strip herself naked.

'She has such a shapely ass. I can't wait to touch her ass, feel her ass, grope her ass, squeeze her ass, and slap her ass,' he thought. 'If seeing my stepmother naked tits and ass isn't enough, I can't believe that I'm seeing my stepmother's brown, trimmed pussy, too.'

Unable to control himself from doing so, while hoping that he didn't startle her awake, he walked to her, took her in his arms, and kissed her. Having never kissed his stepmother on the lips before, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her. With her returning his French kisses with her long, wet kisses, something that he always wanted to do and always imagined doing when masturbating himself, he was making out with his stepmother.

While making out with her, he touched and felt his naked stepmother everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother. He felt her big tits, squeezed her shapely ass, and fingered her already wet pussy. To her delight, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples.

With him always wanting to see his stepmother topless and/or naked, Jake had successfully hypnotized his MILF of a stepmother. He gave her a hypnotic suggestion to strip herself naked and she did. He couldn't believe hypnotism really worked. Now, that she was naked and ready for sex, he was ready to give her a hypnotic suggestion to have sex with him.

# # #

Jake's stepmother, Christine, knew that her 24-year-old stepson had hypnotized her. A guinea pig to his mind control experiment, she gave him her permission to hypnotize her to relax her so that she'd sleep at night. A willing subject, she had consensually agreed to and volunteered to be hypnotized.