Hypnotizing My Stepmother for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What she didn't know was that he gave her a hypnotic suggestion to strip herself topless before stripping herself naked. She didn't know that he wanted to see her naked tits. She didn't know that he wanted to see her naked ass and her naked pussy. She didn't know that he wanted to see her without her clothes.

Thinking being hypnotized was totally innocent, trusting her stepson not to take sexual advantage of her, she didn't know that she was going to be topless and naked in front of him. Clearly having no idea, she didn't know that her stepson was going to see her naked tits before seeing her naked ass and pussy. If seeing her without her clothes wasn't enough, she didn't know that her stepson was going to give her a hypnotic suggestion to have sex with him.

Christine was unaware that Jake wanted her to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. She was unaware that he wanted to cum in her mouth and give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. She didn't know that he wanted to masturbate her pussy while eating her cunt. She had no idea that he wanted to make love to her before fucking her.

Telling her that he was going to hypnotize her to relax her so that she'd finally sleep, instead, Jake had hypnotized his 46-year-old, MILF of a stepmother for sex. Based on his helpful suggestion, she thought being hypnotized was a good way to relax and to help her to finally have a good night's sleep. Having no memory of stripping herself topless before stripping herself naked, seemingly, she had no idea that her stepson had incestuous sex with her, too.

With his stepmother having trouble sleeping, she wanted to go for a massage. Instead, her stepson suggested that he could relax her by hypnotizing her. With him such and evil and dirty bastard, she didn't know that his code word for hypnotizing her was for her to strip herself naked and for him to have incestuous sex with her.

# # #

Seriously not believing that I could do it and that it would work, yet willing to give it a try, I read all that I could find on hypnotism and on hypnosis. Having one theme in common, I discovered that they all said the same thing. For hypnosis to work, the subject must be in the state of total relaxation. Otherwise, unable to get them in a deep enough sleep, just wasting your time and making a fool of yourself, trying to hypnotize someone won't work any other way.

Furthermore, anyone who doesn't trust you to relax enough to be hypnotized, who resists being hypnotized, and who doesn't want to be hypnotized, can't be hypnotized. It's that simple. First things first, to hypnotize someone, you must have a willing subject. Moreover, anyone who wouldn't ordinarily do something when not hypnotized won't do it under hypnosis. Even if you're a master of hypnosis, it just won't happen.

For example, hypnotizing a woman with the hope that she'd strip off her clothes, she won't strip naked unless she's was an exhibitionist and would freely expose her naked body ordinarily, anyway. Furthermore, if hoping that once hypnotized, she'd have sex with you, she'd never have sex with someone, especially with a stranger, unless she's a whore. Lastly, she'd never have sex with a blood, related relative unless she was sexually attracted to them and subconsciously wanted to have sex with them.

'Interesting,' I thought.

Sorry, forget about the perfect way to have sex with someone that you always wanted to have sex with, unless they always wanted to have sex with you, it won't happen. Forget about trying to hypnotize your stepmother, your stepsister, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, your grandmother, your mother-in-law, your sister-in-law, your female friend, your co-worker, and/or your next-door neighbor for hypnotic sex, that won't happen. Even if they were hypnotized, if they wouldn't ordinarily have sex with you, they'd never have incestuous or forbidden sex with you.

Hypnosis will draw out what they have always wanted to do but didn't have the courage to do it. Hypnosis is more of a psychological aid than it is an absolute controlling state of mind. Otherwise, we'd have a world of hypnotized people running around and having sex with everyone. We'd have a population of people committing felonies and violent crimes, murder and rape while blaming it on hypnosis. We'd have a population of people doing anything they wanted to anyone just by hypnotizing them.

'With my father-in-law in the next room watching football with his daughter and with me in the kitchen alone with my mother-in-law, I hypnotized her to blow me and she did. Yet, I didn't know that my father-in-law had hypnotized my wife to blow him and she did,' I imagined confessing to my friends.

Yet, I can only imagine the legal snafu that hypnotism would create of judges and cause to juries and lawyers. Hypnosis would be synonymous with sexual assault, sexual abuse, and rape. Charles Manson could have blamed helter-skelter on being hypnotized. O. J. Simpson could have said that he was under hypnosis when he murdered his wife and her lover. Michael Jackson wouldn't have been deemed a pedophile, just another victim of hypnotism. Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby wouldn't be serving any prison time had they invoked the hypnotism defense.

'I'm innocent. I didn't do it. It wasn't my fault. I was hypnotized,' thought Jake while imagining people using hypnosis as an excuse to do whatever they violently, criminally, and/or sexually wanted to do.

# # #

For me to put someone under my hypnotic spell and put them in a deep sleep, they must trust me enough for them to be totally relaxed when alone with me. They must trust that I won't harm them in any way or take sexual advantage of them when they're under hypnosis. It's easier to put someone in a state of absolute relaxation when they believe that they can trust that you won't hurt them, embarrass them, humiliate them, or sexually abuse them.

A no brainer, who better to hypnotize than my stepmother? With me doing no wrong, and with her my stepmother for 15-years, she trusted me completely. She'd never believe that I wanted to strip her naked and touch her and feel her everywhere. She'd never believe that I wanted to have sex with her deep sleeping, naked body. She'd never for a second believe that I wanted her to blow me and cum in her mouth.

'If only she knew all that I wanted to do to her beautiful, naked body, wouldn't she be surprised,' I thought?

I've known my stepmother since I was 10-years-old. My father married her two years after he divorced his wife, my mother, for cheating on him with his best friend. Then, when I was 14-years-old, my father was killed in a car accident and it's been just my stepmother and I. Since I turned 18-years-old, 7-years ago when my stepmother was 39-years-old, horny and sexually frustrated, with me not having a woman in my life, I suspected that she was horny and sexually frustrated, too.

Moreover, in the way that I've always been sexually attracted to her, I suspected that she was sexually attracted to me, too. With her always telling me how much I look like my Dad and how much I remind her of him, I suspected that my stepmother sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. Now that I think more about it while planning my next move, my stepmother may be my perfect subject to hypnotize.

Hitting the incestuous jackpot, she may hopefully do all that I sexually wanted her to do. Biding my time while watching and waiting for the perfect opportunity to hypnotize my stepmother, I'd just have to wait and see what happens. Rushing her may make her unduly suspicious of my sexual intentions. Not wanting her to say no, I needed her to be vulnerable enough to ask for my help and her ready to say yes to my suggestion of hypnotizing her.

After reading, rereading, and studying dozens of books on hypnosis and hypnotism, and after going to shows on hypnotizing people, I was eager to try it. I was eager to hypnotize someone. Hoping beyond hope that it worked and that it was something that I could do by myself at home, I couldn't wait to try it on a consensually, willing victim. The best person to try it on was my MILF of a stepmother. If I couldn't hypnotize her, I couldn't hypnotize anyone.

# # #

With me still living at home with my stepmother and with my father long gone, dead and buried, and no longer in the picture, I thought I'd try it on her. With the pandemic still raging, with us still sheltering in place, and with both of us bored and lonely, it was just the two of us home alone together every day. Fortunately, for me, I had a level of privacy and intimacy that most stepsons don't have with their stepmothers.

As if she was my real mother, I truly loved her and, as if I was her natural born son, she truly loved me. I trusted her and she trusted me. While using the excuse that she was hypnotized, it was at the point in our lives that I knew that whatever I wanted to sexually do to her, she'd allow me to do. She was my willing, innocent victim.

Whenever we watched TV together, we'd sit across from one another. She'd sit in the chair across from me and I'd sit in my father's old recliner across from her. Sometimes, with her not sitting like a lady, she'd flash an up-skirt peeks of her panties or an up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy. Then, when she leaned forward in her chair while staring at her phone, she'd flash me down-blouses views of her cleavage and bra or down-nightgown views of her naked tits.

Sometimes, again, with her too relaxed when around me, when serving me food, she'd lean too far forward and flash me a down-blouse view of her bra clad breasts or a down-nightgown view of her naked breasts. Then, one day, with us both feeling chilled and a little horny, we cuddled on the couch beneath a throw blanket. The first time cuddling on the couch with my stepmother, I was so very sexually excited. Just the feel of her heavy breasts resting against my ribs was enough to give me an erection.

'Her tits are so big and so heavy,' I thought. 'I just love her big tits.'

When I covered us with the throw blanket, as I slowly raised the blanket over her, sliding it along her shapely thighs, I deliberately raised the hem of her nightgown with it. With my stepmother not wearing panties beneath her short, sheer nightgown, I deliberately moved her nightgown up to her crotch. With her naked pussy concealed by the throw blanket and within reach of my horny hand, daring myself to touch her pussy and finger her cunt, I was glad that I controlled myself and didn't sexually molest her. Yet, as soon as she stood, I'd be seeing her naked pussy.

Knowing that I was sitting next to my stepmother with her pussy exposed beneath the throw blanket was enough to make me horny. Tempted to pull the blanket off of her, I was tempted to reach my hand under the blanket and cup her naked pussy in my hand while parting her pussy lips to finger her clit. I just wanted to sexually touch my stepmother where a stepson should never sexually touch his stepmother. Tempted to push down the blanket, I just wanted to look. Something as forbidden as it was sexually exciting, I wanted to see my stepmother's naked pussy.

Yet, with bigger fish to fry, I didn't want to ruin my plan to hypnotize her, strip her naked, and have incestuous sex with her by prematurely taking sexual advantage of her now. Instead, once I was covered with the throw blanket, slipping it out through the pee hole, I removed my cock from my pajama bottoms. In the way that my stepmother's naked pussy was covered with just a throw blanket, my naked cock was covered with just a throw blanket, too.

# # #

In the way that I wanted to deliberately touch her naked pussy while making it appear unintentional, I was hoping that my stepmother would brush her hand by my erect cock and accidentally touch my naked prick, too. I always had an erection whenever sitting close to my stepmother and with me sitting next to her, I had a massive boner. My cock throbbed and pulsated with the sexual anticipation of her seeing and/or touching my naked prick. Unable to help it, as if the throw blanket was alive, my huge erection tented and moved the throw blanket up and down.

Obviously, my stepmother must have known that I was sexually excited. No longer suspecting that she was, it was then that I knew my stepmother was sexually attracted to me. After she had a couple glasses of wine, with her feeling relaxed, while watching the movie, she'd allow me to stealthily and gently touch her breasts.

She allowed me to feel her breasts, grope her breasts, and cup her breasts through her sheer and sexy nightgown. The first time feeling her nearly, naked breasts, I couldn't believe my stepmother allowed me to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her. Not daring to finger her erect nipples, not wanting to rush her, I didn't want her to prematurely swat my hand away.

After taking that first, sexual step, not even having to hypnotize her, she made me wonder what else she'd allow me to sexually do. I wondered if she drank enough wine, if she'd stroke me while I felt her breasts through her nightgown. I wondered if she'd blow me and allow me to cum in her mouth and all over her face. I wondered if she'd allow me to make love to her before fucking her.

Clearly, with us having sex a possibility, she was just as lonely and horny as I was. Yet, not all one way, in our sexual lust for one another, giving me hope that we'd have sex, she'd ever so lightly touched, felt, and groped me, too. As if I was dreaming, I couldn't believe that I was touching my stepmother where a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother. I couldn't believe my stepmother was touching me where a stepmother should never touch and feel her stepson.

Only, for her to touch me, she needed the courage that a few glasses of wine gave her when I didn't. Whenever I ever so lightly touched and felt her breasts, I wished I could see her naked tits. I wished I could finger her nipples. I wished I could suck her nipples. Instead of just lightly feeling her, fondling her, and groping her, I wished I could feel, fondle, and grope her with sexual purpose. I wished I could strip her topless before stripping her naked. I wished that I could have sex with my stepmother.

After all, I'm going through this whole experiment on learning how to hypnotize someone all because I wanted to hypnotize my stepmother and have sex with her. While hypnotized, how hot would that be for my stepmother to strip herself topless before stripping herself naked without her knowing that I saw her topless and naked? How hot would that be for me to have sex with my stepmother for her not to know that I had sex with her? Yet, how perversely perverted am I to want to have incestuous sex with my own stepmother?

'What's wrong with me? How could I trick my stepmother to strip herself topless and naked? How could I trick her to have sex with me,' I thought while questioning myself? 'Only, unable to help myself, she looked like Kate Beckinsale but with much bigger breasts. Her sister, Rachel, looked like a younger version of Kate Beckinsale. They were both beautiful and sexy women.

Whenever I touched my stepmother's breasts through her nightgown while we cuddled watching a movie, she'd rest her hand on my naked, erect cock. Nothing more than sexually teasing one another with touchy feely, I was hoping that by hypnotizing her that I could take my stepmother and stepson relationship to the next level. I was hoping to get her out of her clothes and have sex with her beautiful body.

Then, after she had her third glass of wine, while continuing to watch the movie, she allowed me to feel and fondle her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Instead of just lightly touching her tits, she allowed me to squeeze them and fondle them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Sexually exciting me even more while sexually arousing her, too, she'd finger the head of my exposed, naked cock with her manicured fingers. Seemingly, she wanted my hard, erect cock as much as I wanted her warm, wet pussy.

Instead of just fingering my prick, I wished she'd stroke my prick. Instead of just stroking my prick, I wished she'd suck my prick. I'd love nothing more for my MILF of a stepmother to give me a blowjob. I'd love to see my hard, erect prick buried in my stepmother's mouth. I'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum. Then, as soon as I removed my cock from her mouth, I'd love to ejaculate a second load of cum and give her a cum bath.

Not done there, I'd want to make love to her while making out with her and touching and feeling her everywhere. Then, I'd want to fuck her. I'd want to fuck my stepmother hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Something that I've only imagined, I'd love to see and hear my stepmother cum while calling my name.

'Oh, Jake, Jake,' I imagined my stepmother saying. 'Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Mommy is cumming. Mommy is cumming. Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me.'

# # #

An understatement, after sexually lusting over my stepmother, I was curious to see if I could hypnotize her. Then, I wondered what I'd do and how far I'd go with her if I did hypnotize her. A big step. Yet, stripping her naked and having sex with her was my longtime sexual fantasy.

Nevertheless, not wanting to force myself on her, this was my stepmother and not some whore that I picked up at the bar and invited home. I needed to treat her with respect. I needed to treat her like a lady. I'd be facing her in the morning so whatever I did had to be consensual, mutually, sexually satisfying, and not against her will.

For sure, if she was under my hypnotic spell, at the very least, I touch and feel her where I always wanted to touch and feel my MILF of a stepmother. If she was under my hypnotic spell, and, again, as if she was a sexy stripper on stage, I ever so slowly and sexily have her slowly strip herself topless. Sexually attracted to my stepmother, I've always wanted to see her big, naked breasts. I've always wanted to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck her big, erect nipples.

Not stopping there, I've always wanted to see my stepmother naked. I've always wanted to see her naked ass and her naked pussy. Something that I was sexually excited to do, I wondered if I could hypnotize my stepmother for her to undress. I wondered if I could hypnotize her to strip herself naked. Finally, the big question, I wondered if I could hypnotize her for her to have incestuous sex with me.

'How hot would that be to hypnotize my stepmother to strip herself topless? How hot would that be to hypnotize my stepmother to strip herself naked? How hot would that be to hypnotize my stepmother to consensually have sex with me? I've always wanted to have sex with my stepmother and without her knowing that I stripped her naked and had sex with her naked body, that would be so hot.

Not having any embarrassment, regrets, shame, and/or remorse, if I could have my stepmother strip herself naked without her knowing that she had stripped herself naked, I would. If I could have sex with my stepmother without her knowing that we had sex, I would. It would be worth the hard work and effort that I put into reading and studying all of those books on hypnosis and hypnotism to not only see my stepmother naked but also to have incestuous sex with her beautiful, naked body.

If I was able to hypnotize her and have her under my hypnotic control, by just hypnotizing her again, I imagined receiving a hand job from my stepmother any time I wanted a hand job. I imagined receiving a blowjob from her any time I wanted one. I imagined cumming in her mouth and all over her face. Without her knowing that we had sex, I imagined making love to my stepmother, having sexual intercourse with her, and fucking her, whenever I wanted.