Hypnotizing My Stepmother for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow. Making sheltering in place sexually exciting, how hot would that be for my stepmom to be my hypnotic, sexual slave,' I thought? 'Only, after it was over, after we had sex, I wondered if she'd remember any of what happened. Would she know that I saw her naked? Would she know that I had sex with her? Would she remember that she stroked my cock, sucked my cock, and fucked my cock? Would she remember that I fingered her pussy while licking her cunt? Would she remember that I gave her a sexual orgasm?'

I hoped she wouldn't remember that I saw her naked. I hoped she wouldn't remember that we had sex. Embarrassed and ashamed, I didn't want her to remember any of it. I didn't want her to know that I had hypnotized her for sex. I didn't want her to know that I was an incestuous pervert. Not wanting to ruin the close stepmother and stepson relationship that we had, yet, I wanted to continue seeing her naked and having sex with her without her ever knowing that I saw her naked and we had sex.

Excited about trying to hypnotize my stepmother, if it worked, I'd have her undress me. I'd have her strip me naked. Then, I'd make out with my stepmother while she touched and felt me everywhere. Since I've always wanted to have sex with her, I'd give her my hypnotic commands to tell her what to do. I'd have her stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock. I'd have her allow me to cum in her mouth and in her pussy.

# # #

Then, out of the clear blue, catching me off guard and surprising me, she gave me the opening that I was hoping to have. As if I had written it and had her rehearse what to say, she said what I wanted to hear. Ready to jump all over it, I was ready to make my sexual move.

'This is it,' I thought. 'This is what I've been waiting for her to say.'

I stared at her as if she was the most beautiful and sexiest woman on Earth and, to me, she was.

"I've been having trouble sleeping," said my stepmother playing right into my diabolical plan to hypnotize her. "I was thinking about going to a massage therapist for a massage to relax," she said rolling her shoulders and rubbing her neck. "I've been so very tense lately. I need to relax. Maybe that's why I'm not sleeping," she said rolling her shoulders while leaning her head forward.

Her timing couldn't be any better. It was perfect. If I was the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland and she was sexually innocent Alice, I smiled. I walked to her and, while she leaned forward, I rubbed her shoulders and massaged her back while staring down her open housecoat top. Every time I rubbed her shoulders, squishing her shoulders together, I opened the top of her housecoat a little more.

I could see her bra clad breasts. I could see her long, sexy line of cleavage. I could clearly see the shape and the immense size of her double D, bra clad breasts.

'God, I love my stepmother's big tits,' I thought while staring down the top of her housecoat at the sheer size and shape of the huge impressions of her bra clad breasts.

I wished that I could suck her big, erect nipples. I wished that I could touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked tits. I wished that I could stick my cock in her mouth while having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts.'

Ready to pounce, hoping she'd take my suggestion of help and not decline my idea, I offered to help her to relax.

"I have a better idea than you getting a mere massage. I've been reading books about it and studying it," I said. Then, I said what I really wanted her to hear. "Let me see if I can hypnotize you. If I'm able to hypnotize you, that will work to relax you better than a massage," I said. "Hypnosis is the total relaxation of the mind and the body."

She made a face of disbelief.

"Hypnotize me?" She made another face. "Do you even know how to do that? Do you know how to hypnotize someone? How do you know how to hypnotize someone?"

I nodded my head while smiling.

"I think I do. I haven't tried it on anyone but I've been reading everything that I can find about the subject," I said. "Hypnosis fascinates me and, if it's okay with you, I'd like to try it on you."

She looked at me with curiosity. Then, as if she was thinking about me hypnotizing her, she stared at me long and hard. While waiting for her to answer me, I expected her to say no.

"Okay, but as long as you don't make me cluck like a chicken or touch and feel me where you shouldn't touch and feel me, you may hypnotize me," she said giving me look of suspicion. "At this point, I'm willing to try anything to get a good night's sleep," she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "It's worth a try. What do I have to lose?"

# # #

I grabbed the large crystal that was suspended in front of the kitchen window. Whenever the sun passed through it, the entire kitchen lit up with multi-colored rainbows. As if I was the yogi and she was my student, I invited my stepmother to sit on the couch in front of me. The light from the big, bay window danced rainbows all over my stepmother's face and all over her beautiful fully clothe body.

When she sat, she sat like a lady with her knees cemented together. She was wearing a short housecoat that didn't button all the way down and that opened at the bottom. Preventing me from seeing her panties, had she not had her hands in her lap, I definitely would have seen my stepmother's panty clad crotch. With the crystal suspended in front of my stepmother's eyes and with her watching it swing back and forth and back and forth, I slowly allowed it to swing from left to right and back again.

"Concentrate on the crystal," I said in a monotone voice. "Don't remove your eyes from the crystal. Watch it swing from side-to-side," I said with my inflectionless voice. "The motion is making you sleepy. You're getting sleepy, so very sleepy. You're feeling tired, so very tired. You can no longer stay awake. Your eye lids are getting so very heavy that you can no longer keep your eyes open. Sleep, Mom. Sleep."

Surprisingly, I watched my stepmother close her eyes and she put her head down. I snapped my fingers in front of her face. She was sleeping. She was in a deep, hypnotic sleep. I had hypnotized my stepmother. I couldn't believe that I had hypnotized her.

'I did it. I couldn't believe that I did it,' I thought. 'She's relaxed,' I thought to myself. 'She's totally relaxed.'

Something that I had always wanted to do, and to make sure that she was in a deep sleep, I reached out and felt her breasts through her housecoat and bra. Then, I felt her other breast. Feeling one and then feeling the other, I continued feeling my mother's big tits through her housecoat and bra. Taking up my entire hand, her bra clad breasts were so big.

As soon as I felt my stepmother's breasts through her clothes, her nipples erected. Obviously, she was sexually aroused. Not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, the first time touching my stepmother in such a sexual way, much better than feeling her nightgown clad breasts under the throw blanket, I fingered her nipples through her housecoat and brassiere.

She had such big, hard nipples. I couldn't wait to see them. I couldn't wait to touch them. I couldn't wait to finger them, pull them, turn them, and twist them before sucking them.

Surprising me, I had her squirming from my touch with sexual desire. I unbuttoned the top button her housecoat, reached my horny hand inside, and felt her breasts through her bra while continuing to finger her nipples. Then, going where no stepson should ever go with his stepmother, I stuck my horny hand down inside of her bra to feel her naked breast while continuing to pull, turn, and twist her nipple.

'I can't believe I felt my stepmother's naked breast. I can't believe I fingered her naked, erect nipple.' I thought. 'I can't wait to give her the hypnotic suggestion for her to strip herself topless and then naked. I can't wait to finally see my stepmother's big, naked tits. I can't wait to see her without her clothes.'

# # #

As soon as I told her to relax, she removed her hands from her lap and lowered them by the sides of her shapely thighs. Her housecoat was raised high enough and her knees were parted wide enough that I had a clear up-housecoat view of my stepmother's bright, white, bikini panties. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my stepmother's panties. I could clearly see her pussy slit, her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her patch of dark public hair through her sheer panties.

If it wasn't enough that I felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her bra, I had stuck my horny hand inside of her bra and felt her naked tit while fingering her naked, erect nipple. Much different than feeling her nearly, naked breasts through her nightgown under the throw blanket, I was aggressively having my wicked way with my stepmother's tits. Just as I hoped that I could, I had hypnotized my stepmother.

Moreover, just as I was sexually attracted to my stepmother, I suspected that she was sexually attracted to me, too. If she wasn't sexually attracted to me, I never could have hypnotized her. If she wasn't sexually attracted to me, she'd never allow me strip her naked. She'd never allow me to do all that I had suggested that she do. She wouldn't have done all that I was about to ask her to do.

"You're suddenly feeling so very hot," I said continuing with my hypnotic suggestions. "Unbutton your housecoat and fan it open and close for the breeze to cool yourself."

I couldn't believe what I was watching, my stepmother unbuttoned her housecoat. I watched her expose her big, white brassiere. Then, I watched her expose her white, bikini panties. Opening and closing her housecoat, she fanned herself with her housecoat. Every time she opened and closed her housecoat, I continued seeing her big, bra clad breasts and even more of her bikini panties.

"You're still too hot. You're so very hot," I said. "Stand and remove your housecoat. Take it off."

Obediently obeying me, my stepmother stood. She removed her housecoat. As if she was a lingerie model and with her having the body of one, she stood before me dressed in her bra and panties. I couldn't believe that I as seeing my stepmother in her bra and panties.

Unable to control myself from touching her, I stood and walked towards her. While hoping that I didn't startle her awake, I felt her big tits through her bra, first one and then the other. Reaching around her, I felt her ass through her panties, and fingered her pussy through her panties, too. Then, I wrapped my hands around her waist, turned her around, leaned her forward, and humped her from behind while holding two handfuls of her bra clad breasts.

"You're still so very hot. Remove your bra," I said letting go of her and standing back to watch my stepmother remove her bra and expose her naked breasts to me.

Again, as if there was a drum roll going off in my head, filled with the sexual anticipation of seeing my mother's big tits, I couldn't believe it when she reached around herself to unhook her bra. Then, she removed her bra straps from her shoulders and her arms from her bra straps while holding her bra cups in place. Slowly, as if she was doing a strip tease, she removed one bra cup before removing her other bra cup. Finally, she totally removed her big, white brassiere.

I stared at her naked tits as if I had never seen naked tits before. I stared at her hard, erect nipples, as if I had never seen a woman's naked nipples before. Yet, these were my stepmother's naked tits. These were my stepmother's big, erect nipples. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my stepmother's naked breasts and erect nipples.

'My stepmother was topless,' I said to myself. 'I can't believe she's topless. I'm finally seeing her naked breasts. They're so big. They're so shapely. I loved my stepmother's tits. I can't wait to touch them. I can't wait to feel them. I can't wait to fondle them. I can't wait to grope them. I can't wait to suck them.'

Ready to take the next, sexual step, I hoped she'd indulge me by stripping herself naked.

"Now remove your panties," I said going for broke while hoping that she would remove her panties.

As if I wasn't even there watching her strip herself naked, she removed her panties, too. I couldn't believe it. My stepmother, Christine, was naked. I was finally seeing my stepmother naked. My hypnotic suggestions worked. I hypnotized her. I hypnotized my stepmother.

# # #

"I'm so very hot, too, Mom. Help me undress. Strip me naked," I said.

She walked to me and removed my shirt. Then, she reached down to unbutton and unzip my jeans. She pushed down my jeans and helped me to step out of them before she pushed down my underwear, too. My stepmother stared at my erect prick as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

"Touch me," I said. "Stroke my cock. Move to your knees and take me in your mouth. Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

Obediently obeying me. She reached out and fondled my cock. Then, she started slowly stroking me. I couldn't believe my stepmother was giving me a long-awaited hand job.

Finally, with her not nearly done there, I couldn't believe it when she moved to her knees and took me in her mouth while staring up at me. Teasing me with her eyes and with her tongue, my stepmother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. Sucking me while stroking me faster and harder, she wanted me to cum in her mouth.

# # #

The next day, with her not knowing that I was eavesdropping and could hear her, I overheard my mother talking to her sister.

"He's been reading these stupid books on hypnosis and hypnotism," she said with a laugh. He wanted to hypnotize me. He thought that he could hypnotize me to strip naked and have sex with him," she said with another laugh. "He gave me a hypnotic suggestion to strip naked and have sex with him," she said with yet another laugh. "Going along with it, I pretended that I was hypnotized. I pretended that I was under his hypnotic control."

Then, my stepmother said what I wanted to hear.

"As long as you're wearing a mask, Rachel, sure come on over. I'll tell him that you want to stop smoking and want him to hypnotize you," she said with a sexy laugh. "I'll allow him to put us both under his hypnotic control. I'm sure he'd love to have a threesome with his stepmother and his step aunt. I'm sure he'd love his step aunt to blow him. I'm sure that he'd want to cum in your mouth, too."

THE END