Hypnotrack Ch. 03: Melissa

Story Info
Dinner with Melissa, and some new discoveries.
4.2k words
4.52
39k
57

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

There were a few visitors over lunch, as he'd expected -- there was a reason he'd altered things so he worked from home most of the week -- and the usual PBKAC for the most part. He liked his co-workers, really, but to call some of them computer illiterate was being nice. He'd decided he wasn't going to recruit any more coworkers today -- it would look rather suspicious -- and his mind instead turned to the two college girls in his building, and how to make them watch it.

Specifically, he was wondering what happened if a woman watched it when a man wasn't present -- and given they had a typical student's approach to network security, he had some ideas as to how to find out. Finishing up the little bits of admin, replying to some e-mails, he spent the rest of the afternoon playing some games as he kept an eye on the network, logging out at five -- that was his Tuesday shift over, back in the office on Thursday. Co-eds tomorrow, Barbara in HR the day after, then.. then he'd see. Now though? He had dinner with Melissa to look forward to, and he could take the opportunity to see how well the commands had sunken in, and have some more fun with her: It would be a good opportunity to experiment with her trigger word, too.

He grabbed a couple of bottles of wine -- one red, one white -- on his way home, and after a quick shower to wash off the sweat of the day, he dressed up smartly for dinner with his first recruit. Knocking on her door just before seven, he didn't have to wait long before she answered.

Her appearance as she opened the door took his breath away for a moment: He'd never seen her quite so dolled up, so sexy and desirable. She'd clearly spent a few hours on her hair and make-up, and and was wearing a tight fitting black dress: Curving in a deep U at the front to show her cleavage, cutaways just below her breasts exposing her flanks before reforming just above her hips, stopping mid-thigh to show her glorious bare legs. She was raised up on modest black heels, and she was garbed -- he realised -- just as he'd always described his favourite look. Even as his lips curved into a smile, she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him hungrily, her body moulding against his chest -- her dress exposed her back, too, he discovered as he wrapped his arms around her.

Her kiss was hungry, her hands roaming down his back as she pulled him inside: He could smell chicken and spices and a light floral perfume. "I was dreaming of you all night, M... Mark." she murmured, when their lips parted. "It's been a horrid day, but... seeing you makes it all better." brushing her lips across his once more, she pulled him within and closed the door -- only now noticing the bag he was carrying. "The wine? I hope you brought a white..."

Mark nodded. "Both. You're looking gorgeous, Mel. Just for me?" his tone was teasing, his gaze roaming over her body as she led him to the kitchen, where a candle was lit on the table, and by the smell of things, dinner was nearly ready. He could smell rice now, too, and a beacon of delightful scents assailed his senses, even as he pulled out the white wine and set it on the table between the wine glasses.

"Of course, M... Mark." she replied, with a sultry look over her shoulder. "You should look at that, too." she pointed at a piece of paper resting beside the glasses, something... nervous? Hesitant? Hopeful? in her tone. "It's a map of my cycle for the next month. My next fertile window starts on Friday... But I'll be primed to be bred on Tuesday."

He looked at the paper, wondering if he really needed to use the trigger phrase on her -- it looked like the random commands he'd given her while fucking her were affecting her even now. Indeed, it was chart over the next month, showing when she was ovulating, when she had her period -- more puzzling was the small packet of pills that rested atop it. "What are these, Mel? And why do you keep stuttering when you say my name?" he turned a brilliant smile on her. "You know I'll be happy to fuck you whenever you need me to."

She blushed, a happy smile dancing on her lips: she darted in to nip his cheek with her lips. "Thank you M... Mark. Those are Clomid pills -- if you want, I can start taking them just after my period, if you don't manage to make me pregnant the first time. Those will make me hyperfertile for you, M... Mark. To make sure it takes the second time." There was a raw hunger in her voice as she described this, almost if it was what she preferred.. After a beat, she hesitantly answered his second question. "As for what feels like a stutter? Because I keep feeling like I should call you Master. If I'm your slave?" Something in her tone suggested she'd be hurt if he said no.

Taking two strides towards her, he wrapped his hands in her luxuriously log hair, pulling her close. "You are my slave, Melissa. Call me Master." His hand roaming over her breasts as she moaned in pleasure and happiness, moulding against him once more. "Thank you, Master." she breathed, her voice full of joy and burning desire.

He ran his hand over her throat, over her breasts, over her belly, down to the hem of her dress. "First, Mel, we shall have dinner. Then... well, we will see what you beg for. Won't we?" he knew well the use of anticipation to stoke desire, and with her in this state, he was going to see just how horny he could make her.

She blushed slightly, nodding. "Take a seat, Master?" she gestured to the table as she started ladling the food onto plates -- a deep bed of rice, chicken smothered in a buttery, spicy sauce atop: She sat down opposite, offering a deep smile. This was not the first time he'd had dinner with Mel -- they did that sort of thing every couple of weeks -- but this was altogether new in his experience. She seemed focused on making him happy, on pleasing him, nervous about screwing up and filled with joy when he gave her affirmation: She was also clearly horny, her nipples just showing through her dress, and her eyes roaming over his form.

He poured the wine for them both, letting his gaze drift over her once more. "So why the stressful day, Mel?" he asked, as he passed the glass to her, focusing his eyes on the thin sheen of sweat on her breasts.

"Everyone seemed to be on my case, Master. I was fighting with Julian, and then my sister was all bitchy when I spoke to her.." she shook her head. "Can we just focus on the food, master? I made this just for us. Let's make tonight about you, and how I belong to you?" Julian was her Fiance, the one he'd inadvertently stolen her from.

He nodded, and started eating -- slipping his foot out of his shoe as he did so. " Yes, you do." the video had had a much larger effect on her than he'd realised -- or was it what he'd heedlessly said? "This is delicious. But I wonder, Mel, Why you seem so flushed?" stretching out his foot, he ran his toes up her leg, and was pleased to see her shiver in pleasure.

"I woke up horny, master." she replied. "Thinking of that big pregnant belly you're going to give me. But I've not been able to cum, no matter how much I tried. God, Master. I can't stop thinking about you. Please... please fuck me tonight?"

He nodded. "Of course. It's what you need. Isn't it, slave?" biting her lip she nodded, eyes on him, filled with desire -- but even as he ate, running his foot along the inside of her thigh, his mind was frantically trying to recall what he'd told her last night. He'd not really been thinking, per se, when it turned out the video worked as advertised, on exactly how to behave -- but he'd certainly been thinking his orders would only apply when he used the keyword. That was the point of it, after all -- wasn't it?

Another thought raced through his head -- Julie had listed all her commands when he was done with her: Why hadn't Melissa? That suggested.. what? Mark had studied sexual hypnosis, done it once or twice, and everything he knew said this was not possible. For his brief commands to have had this effect, he would have needed to dive into her memories, rewrite and reframe them. It would not have been fast -- it would have taken hours, and then days to settle in through repetition and development as it spread through her minor memories. Random commands after a fifteen minute video? A video that should not have worked in the first place? That was magic.

As they ate -- and the food was very good, he had to admit: She'd clearly worked hard to prove she was worth being owned -- she was clearly getting more worked up, and even as he teased her and toyed with her, talking about random things as his toes reached her pussy, her legs clamping around his foot to hold him there... He was trying to remember.

He remembered giving her the same commands about cumming he'd given Julie -- and did that mean she wasn't able to cum now without him fucking her? - and playing off Mel's breeding kink, because he knew it turned her on. What else had he told her? There was an obvious way to find out, and so when the meal was done, and Melissa was bucking against her seat, her skirt up around her hips as she rubbed her cunt against his foot, he asked her one simple question.

"Are you my Busty Asian fuck toy?"

The change was immediate, if more subtle: Her eyes glazed over for a moment and then she nodded enthusiastically. "I am your busty Asian fuck toy, and I need you to fuck me!" grinding even harder against his foot now -- he could feel how wet she was -- her hands roaming over her breasts. She looked like she was about to jump over the table given the chance, so he moved into his next command swiftly.

"Tell me all the commands that you are operating under." he stated, in a firm clear voice.

She nodded obediently. "This recruit is in open mode. You may give this recruit commands by asking the recruit if she is your busty Asian fuck toy. This recruit thinks of herself as your property. You are the star of this recruit's every fantasy. The moment your cock enters this recruit, she will cum. This recruit cannot stop cumming as long as you're using this recruit. This recruit cannot cum without your cock inside her. This recruit wants you to cum inside her. This recruit wants you to make her pregnant. This recruit loves being your breeding slave. This recruit loves being your slave. This recruit likes it when you hurt her."

It occurred to him then to wonder why she referred to herself as a 'recruit', but he tabled that question for later: He had a horny Asian fuck toy, dammit, and he was going to fuck her. He just... needed to make a few changes to her settings, so she could be his friend as well. He spent a moment considering what she'd said, then shrugged and asked. "Define open mode. State any other modes available."

"Based on the conditions of her recruitment and initial orders, this recruit is in Open mode. This means that commands given apply to her at all times." she recited obediently. "This recruit can be set to private mode -- in which case commands will only apply when the key is stated: recruit will have no memory of commands or actions taken while in use when not in use." she gave him a sunny smile. "Do you wish to change the mode of this recruit?"

He shook his head. "No!" he stated, quickly. "But new order: Release the lock on only cumming when my cock is in you. You may also cum when playing with yourself and thinking of me. You will act as your normal self when not aroused, with myself as your partner." A wicked grin flashed across his face. "And thinking of yourself or referring to yourself as my slave gives you a nonsexual orgasm. Now come here, slave."

Her mental chains released, she scrambled out of her chair as he moved towards her, gasping in pleasure at his words. "Yes master!" her lips met his, kissing him hungrily, one of her legs looping around his waist, as his own hands moved to her ass and back, trailing his fingers along the curve of her thigh. She was hungry, needy, and filled with desire.

Melissa -- Slave, she thought to herself, as another pulse of pleasure flowed through her spine -- did not really think about the gap in her memories. All that really mattered that Mark -- the man she'd been dreaming about all night, her neighbour who had made her cum so hard the day before, her master who owned her fertile little cunt.

Her mind glossed over the call she'd received earlier that day, focusing only on making him happy: Kissing him with the deep hunger she felt in her loins, her leg pulling him closer to her, so he could feel the heat of her pussy, and how much she wanted his babies. His hand on her leg felt so good, the way he claimed her, and she could almost feel the last of her memories of their relationship reshaping as the voice had told her they should, to make her the perfect recruit. The perfect busty Asian fuck toy for her present owner. His Slave -- another pulse of pleasure and joy washing through her -- even as she pulled his shirt off, kissing his chest with fervent need.

Mark could feel her animal need, the way she covered him in kisses, her hands working at his belt as she moaned and whimpered: He could barely make out her words. She seemed to be repeating the same things, over and over again.

"Fuck your busty Asian fuck toy. Breed your busty Asian fuck toy. I am your Slave. You are my Master." over and over again as she finally pulled out his cock, dropping to her knees to suck it into her mouth -- and much like Julie had this morning, cumming now his cock was in her body.

Slave's body shook and convulsed with pleasure as he lips wrapped around Master's cock, His hands on her breasts, her clothing finally removed as he groped his busty Asian fuck toy. She could feel his hands on her, sending dizzying waves of pleasure through her needy body, even as she took his cock deep into her throat, moaning in bliss as his full length filled her. Even in her throws of pleasure, her mind obediently absorbed his new commands: She felt more waves of pleasure flowing through her mind, melting all her memories then rebuilding them to fit what he commanded, and it just made her even hornier, as the voices had instructed her to be. She could not even conceive of resisting -- the thought never even occurred to her. A Recruit would never resist, after all. The very idea was appalling.

Mark was happy now he'd found the fastener for her dress, and happily watched it fall from her body as she deep-throated his cock: Tangling his hand in her hair, he thought for a long moment before adding a few more commands to her repertoire.

"You cum five times harder when my cock is in your pussy. You're a Bisexual breeding slut who gets incredibly horny watching me fuck other sluts. Any other slut I own is your sister-slut and you love them." He was planning on having more fun with Julie, at the bear minimum -- this way he ensured his new girlfriend wouldn't object. "You love me more than anyone you have before, and love it when I use you." Might as well see how powerful this video was: He had been lusting after her since she moved in, after all. Wasn't it right she be his, body mind and soul?

She moaned out her agreement, slobbering over his cock, nodding her head eagerly as her master's commands solidified -- Slave imagined how good it would be when he brought her more sister-sluts to play with, cumming once again -- Her pussy was soaked, aching with her need to be bred. She made sure Master knew, pulling off his delicious cock to look up at him with desperate eyes.

"Please, Master. Please fuck your busty Asian fuck toy. I need you inside my pussy, Master. Please. I love you, I need you, Breed me, Master. Please please please please!"

By the fourth 'please' Mark knew he had her, and needed to feel that tight little cunt once more: Sitting back down on the chair, he pulled her atop him -- without delay, she sank down, impaling herself on his deck, and screaming with bliss as she shook with another intense wave of pleasure. Her pussy seemed to clamp tight around his cock in waves, milking him with her need: He sucked one of her gorgeous breasts into his mouth, laving her nipple with his tongue, his hands roaming over her thighs. He would swear he could taste just a little milk from her tits, and he bit it with his teeth -- remembering he'd told her she liked pain.

Her body arched as she screamed with bliss, slave could feel her master's cock deep inside her breeding hole. Existing only for him to fuck and breed, she was his Brood mare. She was going to collect more sluts to be his brood mares, To be her sister-sluts: The thought made her cum even harder, thinking of how it would prove she was a good slave for her current Master. She came again, feeling his cock pulsing in her as she rammed her body down to have it as deep in her as possible, hoping he'd fill her up. She wasn't ready to be bred quite yet, but she loved the feeling of his cum in her womb.

Mark was barely holding on as Melissa writhed and thrashed atop him, screaming out her thoughts as she came over and over, stronger each time -- just as he'd instructed. His hands couldn't stop roaming over her voluptuous body, cupping her ass, running over her thighs, then up her back: Over those gorgeous breasts that were bouncing in front of him, her nipples peaked and brushing against his chest as he pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss, suppressing her scream as she came again, driving down on his cock, her belly undulating as she came yet again. And with that, she started to beg once more.

"Fill your busty Asian fuck toy. Please please, I need your cum in me, Master. Cum in me, master. I'm your brood mare, Cum in me. Show me how you're going to plant a baby in me. Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me!" she came again, screaming out her most basic need, the needs of the animal that was all that was left of this talented young artist. Who was he to deny her?

Hands moving to her hips, holding her in place as he hammered up into her soaking wet cunt -- his lap was soaked, she'd been so wet, dripping with the need for him -- biting and sucking on her neck to mark her as his as she came again and again, driving him to the brink until he finally fulfilled her wish: driving into her as deep as he could as his cock pulsed and throbbed in her, gasping in release as he pumped what felt like an ocean of cum into her body.

She screamed in bliss as her master filled her breeding hole, knowing that it would be less than a week before he was knocking her busty Asian body up. She would be the best slave she knew to be. Right now, however, she just felt as if every atom of her body was filled with purest bliss, her arms wrapping around her Master, pulling him into her body, her legs wrapped around him, her cunt like a vise, milking her master's baby batter into her belly. Her mind expanding into that open, echoing space of emptiness, no resistance, no thoughts left in her -- just the standard report she had to give.

Mark groaned with release as their motion died down, still holding Mel tightly in his arms. Her gorgeous tits pressed against his chest, both of them gasping like racehorses after a race, slick with sweat: The air stunk of sex, a scent that filled his nose and gave him a happy, contented feeling. She was his now. But as Melissa caught her breath, came the report he was half-expecting.

"Modifications made to Recruit. Recruit can now also cum when playing with herself and thinking of you. Recruit will act as her normal self, perceiving herself as your partner, when not aroused. Recruit will have nonsexual orgasms when thinking of herself as your slave. Recruit will now cum five times harder if your cock is in her pussy. This Recruit is now Bisexual. This Recruit gets horny watching you fuck other sluts. They will become the Sister-sluts of this Recruit. This Recruit will fall in love with her Sister sluts. Recruit loves you more than anyone else before. Recruit loves it when you use her." Again, there was a long beat, and then she blinked, intelligence and personality returning to her face: She leaned in to give him another languorous kiss.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers
12