Hypnotrack Ch. 03: Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"thank you, Master. God, I needed that." a residual shudder of pleasure passing through her from. "And god, your cum in me feels so good." she snuggled up against his chest: Of course he wrapped his arms around her, even as he felt some escaping, dripping onto his thigh.

Heedless of this for now, she gave a sigh of happiness. "Hooking up with you was the best idea I ever had. I've loved you for so long... I don't know why it took me until now to realise it. God, I did not know what I was missing. Stay with me tonight?"

A few random thoughts ran through his mind, and he came to a decision. "Certainly, My pet." he stroked her hair. "But one thing. The video we watched yesterday? Would you be able to pull out the words being said, isolated from the rest of the noise and the video? Without looking at it." he tapped her nose sharply. "That's an order, Slave. No looking at it, is that clear? Just isolate the voices for me, if you can."

Melissa thought for a moment, then nodded enthusiastically. "I can do that, master. Why?" she traced her finger over his chest, and apparently had noticed the cum that was dripping out of her -- she started scooping it up, sucking it into her mouth with every appearance of relish.

"Because I'm asking it of you, Slave. I want to know what's being said without any distractions." some part of him knew that even if he listened to it without watching the video, something would happen: He needed the voices isolated to see exactly how this was working. he wanted to know exactly how it worked, why she called herself a Recruit: What else was in there he didn't know about? These modes? More than anything else -- he knew it was impossible -- but reality trumps theory. Listening to what was said would give him a better idea of how it was working.

He was fairly certain that the combination of audio and visual was the induction and deepener: Julie had dived far too quickly into being programmed for it to work any other way. But if that was the case, why did it take fifteen minutes to work? If she could do it, he'd hopefully find out.

Melissa nodded obediently: She was apparently still rather horny, and she slipped off his lap to lick at his thigh, making sure all the cum he'd pumped into her body stayed in her body. She finished her exercise by licking his cock into her mouth, until he was completely clean: Rising to her feet, she proffered her hand a little shyly. "Let me show you the bedroom?"

He rose, following her lead, and soon they were to bed: She curled up in his arms, tracing her fingers in light circles through his chest hair. Her body moulded against his own, utterly exhausted, his busty Asian fuck toy quickly fell asleep, leaving with his own thoughts. Thoughts on the two co-eds he'd be fucking tomorrow, and how exactly this magic video worked...

12