Hypnotrack Ch. 05: The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to dress nice and sexy for each visit. I'm sure you know how to be subtle about it, a sexy little thing like you. You will make up your face as best you can to emphasize your beauty. And you will give me your panties every tine you visit -- although next time, I want you to take them off in here." He'd told her to feel pleasure at obeying his commands -- so best to give her lots of commands. By now, he had unbuttoned a third of her blouse, and her breasts were trying to get free: she was positively twitching with desire and anticipation.

"Is that understood, Julie?" he continued. She nodded, saying 'yes' in a voice filled with need. "Good girl. Tell me just how much you missed me yesterday." she shuddered, slightly.

"I was thinking about you all day, Mark. How good it felt when you fucked me. Controlled me. Used me. I played with myself in the bathroom twice, thinking of your voice, and what you're going to do to me this weekend. But I couldn't cum. I need you, Mark. I need you to use me again. To fill me. To fuck me."

Her voice grew more and more needy as she spoke, as he undid the last few buttons of her blouse, pushing it back and pinning her arms against the table: She was indeed wearing a lacey red bra, something from Victoria's secret, perhaps. It emphasized more than contained her breasts, and he admired the effect for a moment before unclipping them (The latch was at the front) to free her gorgeous mounds. Keeping his weight between her legs, pinning her against the desk, he moved his hands to them, kneading them and lifting them, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

"I seem to recall you wanted me to play with these when last we spoke, Julie." he remarked, circling his fingers in a spiral towards her nipple. Didn't you?"

"Yess.." she breathed, her eyes half-lidded. She'd always had sensitive breasts, and loved it when men played with them or fucked them. Ever since she'd started working here, she remembered, she'd dreamed of having Mark's hands on them, groping her, fucking her. His voice was just so damn sexy, every word went straight to her cunt.

"And I came deep inside you yesterday. Are you on birth control, Julie?" his tone was relaxed, almost casual, as he pinched her nipples between his fingers: She gasped and jerked slightly -- whether at his words or his actions, he wasn't quite sure. "Well?"

"No, Mark. I completely forgot. I haven't had a boyfriend in months, so I.." she sounded like she thought he'd be upset, or was upset: He leaned in to silence her with a kiss. As their lips parted, he spoke before she had a chance to continue.

"Good girl. Tell me you want me to get you pregnant." her eyes widened, and he gave another pinch of her nipples, jerking on her left one a little. "That was an order, Julie. Say it."

"I.. I want you to get me pregnant." Julie said, and she shuddered slightly at the pleasure she received for doing as she was told: It was far, far too easy for her to conflate that with pleasure in what was being said. Still, she still had her faculties, and while she was pretty sure her pussy was going to start leaking down her legs any moment now, she wasn't quite sure she was sold on the idea.

Mark nodded in approval, smiling as he had proof the command he'd given her -- to feel pleasure every time she obeyed him -- was holding strong. "Good girl. Now say it another way. Tell me you need me to knock you up."

"But.." his expression silenced her, and she gulped. She hadn't thought this was her kink, but she was getting so horny... "I need you to knock me up." again, that intense wave of pleasure - was it what she was saying? Did she want this?

"Good girl." he made a mental note to program her to cum whenever he said that -- perhaps not the type that made her dumber: It would be fun for operant conditioning. "Now, Julie." he leaned in, sucking one of her tits into his mouth: She practically swooned, grinding her hips against him until he rose once more. "You need me to fuck you. Don't you? To fuck all the brains out of your pretty little head."

His hands moved to her hips, finding the zipper of her skirt, and he peeled it down, letting it drop to the floor -- now all she was wearing were her heels, and he could see how wet she was. Holding her in place with one hand between her breasts, looking back at him with lust-filled eyes, he unfastened his belt, pulling free his cock, and pulling his shirt over his head -- he wanted to feel her breasts against his chest.

Her arms behind her, palms on the desk - held there, in part, by the fabric of her blouse -- her bare breasts feeling pleasantly manhandled, her soaking pussy exposed to his gaze, Julie remembered what it felt, how good it felt, getting dumber and dumber every time she came with that gorgeous cock inside her. "Yes." she breathed, as the thoughts continued to spiral. She knew that even if she wanted him to pull out, by the time he was done with her, she'd be too dumb to care. And she kept thinking on what he'd made her say... and how good it felt. She heard him speak again -- and felt the sensation of her belly sinking and butterflies taking wing in there, as he gave her some more orders she knew she'd obey.

"If you want me inside you? Then tell me you hate birth control. Tell me you hate condoms. Tell me that you want my baby inside your gorgeous body. Swear never use any form of contraception ever again. Promise me this." Mark commanded, rubbing the head of his bare cock against her hot, wet slit.

Julie was shuddering with need as she spoke, beginning with a hesitant, almost fearful voice that grew in strength and arousal with each command she followed. " I don't... I'm not... I... I hate birth control. I... hate condoms. I want your baby inside my gorgeous body, please. I swear to you I'll never use any... any form of contraception god fuck me please..."

"Good girl." and he slammed his cock into her pussy, as deep as he could, eliciting a deep moan of ecstasy as she finally came for the first time in two days. Her whole body shaking, body collapsing back onto the desk as she lost her balance -- he was happily fast enough to cradle her head in his hand, leaning over her, pulling her in for a kiss as he hammered in and out of her, her breasts rubbing against his chest as she came again, hands clawing at his back, pulling him in closer.

Julie could feel it again -- every time she came, it knocked memories and thoughts out her head, just leaving the scintillating pleasure of being a mindless slut, losing more and more, growing dumber and dumber with each wave. And god help her, she loved it. She wanted -- no, needed him to fuck her horny brains out, and turn her into that dumb, horny animal again. She didn't need brains to fuck. Or be fucked by this gorgeous man.

Mark had not forgotten the need to standardise the commands he gave his slaves, especially to prepare for Friday, so when she came for the third time, and he would swear she was drawing blood the way her nails dug into his back, he leaned in close to whisper in her ear.

"Are you a stupid fuck slut?" The effect was immediate.

She came again, cumming even harder. "I am a stupid fuck slut, and I have your cock in MEEEEEE!" He was quite happy his office was at the far end of the hall, but he was still pretty sure he needed to program Heather sooner, rather than later. He quickly began feeding her the updated command list.

"You are bisexual. I am your Master. You love the thought of me taking and fucking other women -- it turns you on. You love me more than you've loved anyone else before. Any woman I claim as mine is your sister-slut -- You love your sisters almost as much as you love me. The lock on your orgasms is released. You can cum now only by playing with yourself while thinking of me, playing with your sister-sluts, or having my cock in you. You cum five times harder if my cock is in your pussy. Obeying my orders and commands fills you with happiness, pleasure, and arousal. When you are not aroused and needing me to fuck you and use you, you are your normal self, with a relationship to me you hide from work." at least until he had HR under control. "Remain in open mode. You love me and view me as your primary partner. I am the star of your every sexual fantasy. You want me to breed you. To get you pregnant. The thought of having my child is intensely arousing. The thought of seeing your sister-sluts being bred or pregnant, or yourself being pregnant, fills you with happiness and arousal. Whenever I call you a Good girl, Have a nonsexual pulse of pleasure and happiness. You are no longer a stupid fuck slut. You are my Busty Kitten."

With each new command, Her body shuddered, and little mewling sounds came out as the orgasms destroyed the rest of her thoughts. Given the little game he'd been playing with her to start with, a devilish grin crossed his face as he thought of an addendum. "And if you say 'Put a baby in me' as you cum, that particular orgasm will double in strength but leave your mind intact. This only applies if you keep saying it." Operant conditioning would eventually give her a stronger breeding kink than Mel if she took advantage of it.

Mark still was not sure why the thought of claiming all these girls by knocking them up was turning him on so. Part of it was definitely the response it got from Mel: he admitted to himself he actually loved her at least a little, so maybe it was to make them remind him of her? Maybe it was just the smile on her face when he suggested the idea? He let this thought play around in his head as he fucked his kitten, her pussy convulsing around him, massaging his cock as she came. Her legs wrapped tightly around him again, he could feel her animal need to have him cum in her, and could feel the pleasure building, the pressure to pump her full of cum.

Julie was truly mindless now, as the new commands flowed into the structure of her brain, marking out territory, reshaping her memories to suit the new her, reshaping the mind to be loaded when she recovered from her owner's cock. All that was left was animal needs, and the most basic reason for sex was in control -- like any animal would, she grunted and moaned, pulling him deep into her body, and almost screamed in delight as she heard him gasp in return, his cock pumping all that cum into her unprotected womb. Her whole body vibrated in bliss, her breasts tight against his chest, her delicious flesh pressed tightly against him.

Brainless Julie's whole world was pleasure, fireworks filling her cum filled body as her Owner's cock pulsed in her, the residue of his orgasm fading. This was the stage, however, for Recruit Julie to take over, so she stepped aside, as she obediently, in an emotionless voice, recounted all the new settings her Owner had given her. All the commands.

Once more, Mark observed the effect as the pleasure faded, as Julie started to speak in that mindless slave tone. "Recruit is now Bisexual. Recruit recognizes you as her Master. Recruit loves you intensely. Recruit loves the thought of you taking, fucking, and breeding other women. Recruit recognises any woman you claim as her sister-slut that she loves almost as much as you. Recruit may cum from playing with herself, playing with her sister-sluts, or when your cock is in her. Recruit feels intense pleasure and arousal obeying your orders. Recruit will consider herself in a covert relationship with you. Recruit will now recognise you as the partner she has seen in her dreams in every sexual fantasy. Recruit wants you to breed her. Recruit finds the idea of being pregnant, or seeing her sister-sluts pregnant by you incredibly arousing. Recruit feels pleasure and happiness when you call her a good girl. Recruit will orgasm without growing dumber if she says 'Put a baby in me' when she cums. Recruit may now be activated with the phrase 'Are you my busty Kitten'." Again, that delay as her normal processes returned.

Julie's mind flowed back with a rush, flowing into the new channels the commands had laid down. She could feel Master's cum inside her -- hell, his cock was still in her -- and she tilted her hips, to make sure as much of it poured into her, rather than out. Master even helped, grabbing her ass and lifting her up off his cock, which slid out of her with a pop. The cessation of the pleasure it gave her was almost painful for a moment, and she looked at him with needy eyes. "God. Thank you, I needed that so bad... I want your baby, Master. Keep me like this until every drop is deep inside me." she shuddered, biting her lip. "Please tell me I'm going to be fucked like this all weekend."

Mark held her up as requested, his cock still slick with her juices, the office stinking of her musk, sweat and sex. Her body was flushed, warm against his hands, as he nodded at her. "Yes. I'm going to introduce you to all your sister-sluts. Taking it in turns to play with you all. Make you play with each other, and fuck your gorgeous kitten brains out."

She shuddered slightly. "Who else are you going to claim, Master? Perhaps Marie in the mail room?" Mark wasn't entirely sure who that was, and his evident confusion was clear to her. "The other intern? The redhead. Green eyes, legs to die for, and tits I've always wanted to suck. I want to see you breed her, master. To hear her beg for your baby in her belly. Just like I will."

"Something to discuss over the weekend." he kissed her calf, eliciting another happy shiver: Her legs were quite delicious, slender and toned. "This afternoon, however, Stacey is going to be in your position. If you ask very, very nicely, I might let you watch."

She made a little face. "That stuck-up bitch? I want to see her on her knees, begging for your cock master. Admitting she's just a useless little cock sleeve. Collar her, make her your bitch. Not even worth spitting on." from her tone, her experiences with the bottle blonde were akin to his. "But I'm on the front desk all afternoon. Maybe at the weekend? Put a collar on her neck, and make her whine like a little bitch in heat." there was palpable venom there, mingled with the arousal, and Mark as amused to see her thoughts were running in the same direction as his own -- though he needed to ponder some of those suggestions.

"If you are a good girl, Julie, I might make her your pet over the weekend." that perked the intern up immensely, a shiver running through her at his word, even as she started closing her legs, clamping them tightly together.

"I'd like that, Master. And I think you can let me down -- I can feel all your cum deep inside my fertile little cunt." eyes half-lidding as she said that -- it felt so good to be his fertile, busty kitten. She'd need to get Master a copy of her ovulation schedule, to show how badly she wanted his kids. Hadn't her sister told her there was an app for that?

Mark lowered her gorgeous body to the desk, and stepped round to proffer his cock to her lips, softened, but still slick with their mingled cum: happily, she sucked it into her mouth, another wave of pleasure pouring through her before she swallowed every drop. They were both sweaty, and stank of lust and sex: Mark would need to air out the room again, and put some thought into buying some air fresheners, as he sat on the desk, pulling her up and into his arms. She positively purred in his embrace, nuzzling at his neck. "I.. I love you, Mark." she said, hesitantly, as if scared of rejection. "Nobody has ever made me feel like you do, or made me cum so hard, so good. Please... Keep me. I'm yours forever if you'll have me."

"Of course I will, Kitten." he replied, stroking her hair. "You and all your sisters are mine. How could I resist a sexy little kitten like you? I'm going to keep you, and care for you, and love you every day. You and all your sisters." he didn't mean it quite the way she did -- not yet: She was just his sex toy in his mind right now -- but he suspected his feelings for his harem would grow with time. All of them, carrying his children, moulded to fit his desires, all of them gorgeous. How could he not?

They spent the rest of the hour assigned to them naked, curled up together, and actually discussing computer security. When their time was up, she reluctantly got dressed, as did he. He remembered to confirm she had his address, and once she'd fixed her makeup, traced his lips over her own in farewell: She gave him a firm hug, groping his ass, pulling his hands onto her butt. "God, I hope you knock me up soon. I'll be a good little kitten for you. You're going to get a huge collection of my panties."

He chuckled softly, giving her ass a little slap, and sent her on her way: Opening the window once more, turning on the fan, to clear out the smell before lunch, going back to work with another one of those energy bars to munch on. He had a stuck up blonde to recruit this evening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had no visitors during lunch, which was surprising: It let him focus on the food he'd brought. Two thick sandwiches, an apple, an orange, more energy bars -- He'd been reading up on how marathon runners ate, and built what he thought was a good facsimile. Lots of carbohydrates for energy, and lots of water for hydration. As he ate, he pondered what he was going to do when he had the raw video to make his own with.

First, he was going to make one for himself -- to remove his refractory period, give him a good mindset to get in shape and stay in shape for endurance, and -- if he could -- render him immune to the video being used on him, in the event there was a variant that was tailored for men.

Next, He would make one to use in his Recruits, to stop anyone else using the video on them again -- there was always the outside possibility, after all, that someone else might download the video, and decide to use it on one of his gorgeous women. Which made him think of his discovery on Tuesday -- That someone in the mail-room was into the same kind of hypno videos he was, who might have seen the ad. The fact there was apparently a hot redhead intern in there.

Could it have been used on her?

There was one way to check, of course. He was making the point to change everyone's trigger phrases due to a memory: When he'd been younger, he'd heard tale of a sexual hypnosis convention. And someone had a list of all the keywords in the most common 'indoctrination' scripts that were available online, such as the relyfe ones. By their very nature -- with a third party recording it beforehand, not knowing who the end user or recipient would be -- those keywords were open-ended. Anyone could use them, and before he was caught, he had enticed more than one man's wife into sexual acts.

The default trigger was the kind of thing a crude man might ask at a bar, too, so it was best to change it to something personalised -- and lock it to his own voice. Locking it out from being changed by anyone but him just seemed sensible.

His mind then turned to the cute receptionist at the Gym. How was he to catch her? His first thought was to make a video that would turn one of her coworkers into a recruiter, just compelled to show her a second video when she wasn't in public, that would directly define him as her owner. He didn't like that idea: It was clunky, and raised the question of how to show the coworker the video. The next question was -- how long did the video actually need to be? Did it need the audio? If the trance was as fast as it looked -- perhaps he could make a short video that just gave her his phone number, a compulsion to text that number at the earliest opportunity, and the desire to watch any videos it sent. Then send her the video that defined him as master.

He liked that idea better, but would need to experiment with the raw video to see if it was practical. Did it just need the video, or the full audiovisual? Did it need the headphones -- he was pretty sure that was purely to ensure good sound quality - he'd not used headphones with Melissa, after all -- but could he encode the commands in text, rather than sound? Experimentation was definitely in order. However it worked, it defied everything he knew about the subject.