Hypnotrack Ch. 05: The Secretary

Story Info
After the coeds - the Boss's Secretary.
13.2k words
4.52
42k
56

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

He wasn't sleeping, exactly: But half-aware, deep in thought, worn out from his day already. He really needed to hit the gym, he reflected: or perhaps the pool. Build up his energy stores. He made a mental note to look into it tomorrow, and was back to musing on how the video might work, enjoying the bevy of female flesh pressed against him, when he felt a shift, a change -- and then the feeling of someone sucking his limp cock into her mouth with a happy moan.

Opening his eyes once more, he saw Monique still curled up against his left, softly stroking her cunt with her hand: Mel was now on his right, looking downwards to where Amy was sucking on his cock. The Asian slut's hand tangled in the bimbo's hair, guiding her back and forth.

"That's a good little bimbo." Melissa purred. "Get Master's cock nice and hard for me. Feel how good it is to have him in your mouth. How good it feels to be his dumb little bimbo."

Slurping up his cock, the blonde looked up at them both with empty, lust filled eyes. "Yeth. I'm jus' a dumb bimbo. I loves it." He noticed her hand was roaming over her body, diving down between her thighs as she came, sucking on his hardening cock once more.

Mark groaned softly in pleasure. "What have you been up to, Melissa?" he asked, half lidding his eyes as he reached out his hand to stroke Monique's thigh. "Are you that eager to see me fuck these two sluts again?" Monique moaned, happily, feeling her Master caressing her thigh, sliding two fingers into her cunt -- the feeling of all the cum he'd pumped into her had faded, and she was looking forward to more. To be his good little rape whore.

"Oh, Just a few thoughts in this bimbo's ears, to make her properly mindless." Melissa replied, hungrily. "To get you nice and hard for that rough fucking you promised your busty Asian Fuck Toy." she ran her free hand over her breasts, cupping them and groping them for her Master: Mark could see Amy wasn't the only one horny and under the control of their programming. The busty bimbo moaned again at her third or fourth orgasm, her Master's cock hard in her mouth, filling her throat now.

In reality, Amy had never deepthroated a man before -- before the video, she had never liked sucking cock. But now? She didn't remember that. Even when she had her thoughts, she'd always remember how much she loved a man's cock deep down her throat. How she'd longed to feel violated and used as a stupid horny bimbo, which is clearly why she had no gag reflex: A bimbo should be ready to be fucked in every orifice, which is clearly why she remembered sucking every cock she could, so she'd be ready to fully devour the member of her eventual owner. It felt so good, better than she had imagined, her whole body shaking with bliss as she choked on his dick. Getting him nice and ready to breed her sister -- Melissa had promised to give her some pills that would make her perfect for making master's kids. She was such a good older sister! Amy loved her so much! She'd been so sad, remembering her period was due to start in a day or so.

Monique, conversely, was thinking how good it would be when Master forced his cock down her throat, and then maybe raped her tight little asshole. She had two fingers in her cunt now, frantically fingering herself as Melissa stood, pulling Amy's head off Master's cock -- to a very disappointed noise from the bimbo -- and placing her Asian cunt over his prick, sinking down upon him with eyes half-lidded in bliss.

Mark was fully erect, now, and it was clearly what Melissa was waiting for: Yanking Amy's head back by her hair -- generating a deeply disappointed noise -- his Asian fuck toy mounted him, convulsing in pleasure as he sank into her depths. She rested her hands on his chest, looking at him with a needy look. "I need you to use me, Master. Fuck me. Breed.." she broke off as she came again, he cock so deep in her pussy, "Breed your Asian fuck toy. I need it hard..." gasping as she came again.

Mark could take the hint, and she clearly needed reminding who was boss: grabbing her hips, He rolled until she was in his place, lying between the two teens, grabbing her legs and lifting those delicious stalks to rest on his shoulders. "Whore? Bimbo? Suck on this slut's titties, Hold her down. Choke her a little if you want. While I pound her needy little cunt." He proceeded to do just that, hammering into her as hard as he could -- which once more reminded him of his need to get to the gym -- every thrust causing another quiver, another convulsion, as she came again and again. Every thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body.He could feel the walls of her pussy stroking him, urging him on, and her usual babbled 'Fuck me' 'Breed me' 'Use me' over and over, in between her screams of pleasure.

His latest recruits weren't idle, either: flushing with pleasure at an order to obey, they each latched onto one of Melissa's impressive breasts, nipping and sucking, stroking her body lovingly, urging her on. Monique's hand even rose to her throat, holding her down there, making his Asian fuck toy stutter for a moment before his breeding whore released the pressure, Making the slut he was fucking cum even harder.

Monique and Amy were both in heaven, watching Master fuck their older Sister. They loved watching him use and fuck other sluts, after all, and he was letting them join in! Such a wonderful Master. They knew he might even knock Melissa up -- her fertile window was due any day now, she'd told them -- and Monique kinda hoped he'd knocked her up to. According to the app on her phone, after all, she'd ovulated yesterday -- so there was a chance, right? Monique clung to that chance, nipping at Melissa's gorgeous breasts, almost as large as Amy's. They'd been talking about it while Master had his little nap. She might snag some of those pills Melissa had offered Amy, too.

Seeing the two college girls sucking on Melissa's body, hands running over his chest, and his busty Asian fuck toy writhing beneath him, Mark couldn't last long -- not for his third fuck of the day and he groaned with pleasure as he came for the third time, deep inside her, like she begged for.

Melissa was barely coherent once more, hearing her own voice mewling out her most passionate desire to be bred by her Master, used by her Master, fucked by her Master. Her voice was hoarse from her screams of bliss, and she gave a guttural howl of pleasure as she felt him fill her up for the second time that day, ropes of his cum coating her womb, filling her insides. God, it might even take -- Her window officially started tomorrow, but there was a chance... and he was going to spend the weekend filling her, she was sure. She had been slightly bad, coaching his new recruits to wake him like that, but after the glorious display of him fucking the pair of them, she had needed him inside her so bad. She dimly heard him give an order to the new recruits, and as he pulled out of her, she moaned again, feeling a mouth on her pussy, tongue invading her, lapping up all that escaped her breeding hole. Dizzy, almost, dazed by the aftershocks, by the pleasure she felt, a small voice in her said she should focus on the video Master wanted her to dissect. She should make it up to him, and it would be a good thank you present for Friday.

Ordering the Bimbo to clean Melissa up -- something the giggling, happy blonde did with glee, latching onto Melissa's pussy the moment he slid out of her with that wet plop, her tongue licking up the trail of cum he'd pulled out with it: He looked to Monique, who was looking at him with hopeful eyes: given the sort of things she'd begged for earlier, he had a pretty good idea what for. "On your knees." he said, pointing to the ground in front of him: donning a scared looking demeanour, she knelt, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Please don't shove your cum-covered cock down this whore's throat!" she begged, in play. "Don't make me choke on your monster dick, gag as your dirty cock fills my thr.." she stopped as he did exactly what she wanted -- ramming his cum-coated dick into her open mouth, letting her taste his cum and Melissa's, reaching all the way to the back of her throat. Indeed, she gagged, happily, drooling as he held her head and face-fucked himself clean: She savoured every drop, not even able to pretend to struggle as the pleasure of his cock in her body made her cum again and again.

Mark staggered back, collapsing into the original chair: Yes. He definitely needed to get into shape -- he would visit the gym after work. See about getting himself a personal trainer, and regular access to the pool. This was just ridiculous! He'd thought he was in better shape than this. Spacing, that was the ticket, until his stamina caught up with his eyes.

The three recruits looked at him, panting, with happy eyes. "Th... Thank you, Master." Melissa breathed, as the two college girls nuzzled at her body. "I've been a bad girl, but I'll make it up to you. I promise." her voice was full of sincerity, her expression plaintive: He couldn't help but chuckle.

"I will hold you to that, Mel. Amy? Monique? I expect you at my apartment at seven PM on Friday. I'm gathering all your sisters together so you can meet each other, then I'm going to see about fucking you all until Monday morning." he had until Friday to figure out a fix to his embarrassing stamina shortfall.

Amy and Monique nodded obediently. "Of course, master." they chorused. He smiled at them. "You two should hit the shower: Mel, I think as penance, you should work on the video I sent you tonight. I? I am going to plan for the weekend... and make sure I have everything I need to keep all my sluts satisfied."

They looked a little disappointed, but were cheered by his final words: The prospect of three nights in continual use seemed to excite them a great deal. Melissa, too, looked a little put out she wouldn't be spending the night with him, but donned a contrite expression. "As you wish, Master." he clearly needed to work some regular cuddle and relaxation time into his plans, too. Keeping them as perpetually horny nymphos would kill him.

Getting dressed, they took turns giving the still naked college girls languorous kisses before heading back to their apartments: Melissa walked him to his door, and impulsively hugged him. "I'm sorry, Mark. But you got me so worked up... I couldn't wait. I'll have the video processed for you by Friday, okay? I promise."

he smiled back, pulling her in for a kiss, cuddling her against him. "It's fine, Melissa. I just need to get some exercise in so I can keep up with you and your sisters. No-one ever pointed out that keeping a harem is hard work!" they both chuckled softly. "Can I trust you to keep them in line, Mel? On Friday, there's another Bimbo, and probably a dirty cumwhore who will be meeting you all for the first time, and I'll officially put you in charge of them under me. Okay?"

Melissa was incredibly happy at the trust her Master was showing in her. She'd already started teaching them how to serve him -- as an older, more experienced slave it was simply natural that she teach them how to serve her greatest love. After all, She loved them too much to see them fail. She nodded, stealing a hot, hungry kiss. "Thank you master. I'll get to work for you right away."

Releasing her from his embrace, she gave him a fond farewell, heading back across the hall to her own apartment as he went inside. Quickly having a shower, he thought about the day he'd had. He'd fucked Mel in the morning, a pair of stunning college girls in the evening, then Mel again not an hour later. It was a decent cardio workout, he had to admit, but his balls were almost aching. Still, it was not even eight o'clock yet -- he could get some chores done. Quickly getting dressed, he headed out -- if he recalled correctly, there was a Gym complex a few blocks away.

As a true computer geek, he asked google maps, and soon found the imposing structure. Empire Gym -- not a very original name -- was still open, and he headed inside to arrange matters.

The entryway was rather nice -- fronted in glass, with a few small trees and an array of flowers lending the room a bright, welcoming atmosphere: a long white desk occupied the centre of the room, behind which prices were listed. Doors to the left and right led deeper into the structure: he was pleased to see they had a pool, a sauna, boasted a fully equipped gym with personal trainers available, weight training, even a dietician. It seemed, to his eye, to be targeted very much at people who were even worse off than himself. He was mostly out of shape, in the sense he spent most of the day sitting around working on a computer, but he ate pretty healthily, so wasn't overweight. He had okay strength, from hauling equipment around, but it wasn't strength he wanted to build, exactly.

The desk was unoccupied when he entered, which is why he'd spent his time reading the prices and thinking -- the slight cough in front of him alerted him to the fact the receptionist was back. A frankly stunning redhead, with a toned, athletic form: lightly tanned skin, a blush of freckles across her face, and modest bust contained in a sports bra. He couldn't see her legs, but he didn't doubt they were just as appealing. Her name tag said she was 'Phillipa', and the thought flashed into his mind he should use the video on her as soon as he could.

He crushed that thought -- or at the very least, set it aside for later consideration -- as he met her emerald, business-like gaze. "How can I help you?" she asked, in a professional tone Something told him she was used to men leering at her, and made a point of not doing so -- evolution had graced him with peripheral vision for a reason -- and met her gaze.

"Hi there. I'm looking to gain a membership, Book time with a personal trainer, and get a training plan organised. I think I'll want to use the pool at least three days a week, and if I've been reading your prices correctly, I can get all that with a Silver membership and a regular Consultancy fee?" he kept his tone friendly, but otherwise equally businesslike. He was in no rush to seduce her quite yet -- and the best way to bond with someone was to match their tone and body language when you could. So said one of the management courses they'd sent him on, anyway, and it seemed to work with tone, at least.

He had no idea if she appreciated it, giving him a polite smile and nodding. "That's right." did he detect a note of pleasure in his voice due to him actually reading the instructions?

"That will be.." she quoted the price he'd expected, and he agreed, pulling out his cards and paying for a full year and signing the relevant paperwork while she prepared his key-card, and gave him the folder with all his documentation. That done, all that was left was booking his appointment. He settled for Friday morning, booking a slot at 9 am.

All of it done, she gave him another polite smile. "Is there anything else?" she asked, her tone noticeably slightly warmer than it had been at the start of the process -- maybe because he was polite, or maybe she got a commission per client signed up: he had no idea. He was very, very tempted to ask her to watch 'this training video I found', but someone could walk in at any minute -- he'd already clocked clients swiping themselves into the rest of the building once or twice as he'd been filling out the forms -- so he resolved to think on the problem once he knew how it worked. Maybe he could make a quick version, purely for the purpose of making other people show recruits videos? It was something to ponder. Regardless, he demurred, wishing her a pleasant night and heading home.

Fixing up a quick meal, he had an early night -- he was pretty worn out, and he had both Julie and Stacey the next day. Promising himself he'd exert a little more moderation in future -- even as his loins tingled at fucking the intern again -- he drifted off to sleep, dreaming of his growing harem.

----------------------------------------------------------

Waking up slightly bleary eyed, he had a strong mug of coffee and another big breakfast before cycling into work. Yes, Cycling: there was no reason not to get some of his workout done on his commute, and he had had the bike sitting away in the cupboard for the past year and a half. Locking it up in the racks the company had installed for the purpose, he moved inside. Once again, Julie was manning the front desk: She shot him a bright, happy smile when she saw him. He was a few minutes early, so he walked over to chat.

"How are you this morning, Julie?" he greeted, warmly, taking the opportunity to ogle her body. She was dressed similarly to Tuesday, though today he could see the faint outline of a red, lacey push-up bra beneath her blouse -- not that her rack needed any help -- and got a somewhat better eyeful of her cleavage from his vantage point than she usually presented.

"Oh, I think today will be a much better day than yesterday. Far more... productive. I have training with you at ten, right? That's what HR said. Can you... run me through what we'll be covering?"

Belatedly, he remembered he'd ordered her to get turned on just by the sound of his voice, and he smiled at her. "Certainly, Julie. We'll be going over the best ways to stop phishing emails, virus checks..." he droned on and on about plausible sounding items, as the young lady bit her lip, squirming in her seat. Almost unconsciously, she reached up to squeeze one of her breasts, before remembering where she was and looking up at him with longing.

He smiled warmly at her. "But we will go over it in more detail at your training session. I'll see you in a few hours." a little shudder passed through her form. "I I'll look forward to it, Mark." she proffered, smiling back before he headed up the stairs.

Logging into his computer, he saw the e-mails from HR, confirming Julie at ten and Stacey at four. Considering the boss normally left at four, he could guess why, and was very glad he'd packed a big lunch and some energy bars -- speaking of, he opened one now, munching on it as he went through his work queue. Nothing really unusual, much the same as Tuesday -- though there was a note regarding an update meeting he was to attend in a couple of weeks, and a request he prepare to present priced options for upgrading the network and computers to improve efficiency. Hey, if they wanted him to look through catalogues and pick out toys, who was he to argue?

Speaking of, he took advantage of the fact that he was the one who monitored net use to log on to some providers of kinky sex toys, spending a few hundred on a plethora of things he wanted to use on his harem, schedule for delivery Friday afternoon. He was nearly finished placing the order when his approach alert came up, and he realised the time -- it was ten already.

Confirming the purchase, he rose and opened the door as Julie approached: She smiled, pleased, at the courtesy, and he locked the door behind them, drinking in form. She was wearing heels this time, not the flats of Tuesday, and the different posture emphasized her bare legs quite deliciously: by the time his gaze reached her face, she was smiling happily. "I wore them for you." reaching into her purse, she laid some red, lacey panties on the table. "And I thought you might like a reminder of our... meetings." her voice slightly hesitant at the last, watching to see how he'd take it.

Stepping forward, he lifted up the cloth, lifting it to his nose -- it was still slightly warm, and smelled of her musk. Had she taken them off in the hallway? Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her into his embrace.

"A perfect idea, Julie. You are going to come here every morning I am here for a great many lessons on how to behave. Aren't you? Lots of lessons are going to be required." without any fuss, he moved one of his hands to the front of her blouse and started to unbutton her, even as he spoke: she was already starting to squirm, her breathing growing heavier.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers