Hypnotrack Ch. 05: The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her close, he kissed her passionately, pounding up into her gorgeous body, the smell of lust and arousal choking the air, her skin slick with sweat as she ground his cock as deep inside her as she could. He could barely hold back, hammering his cock up into her body as she came over and over and over again, until he couldn't hold it any longer -- Driving deep inside her, eliciting a deep, passionate scream -- her voice was growing hoarse -- as he pumped his cum deep into her womb.

Stacey was in heaven, she was sure. She had never even dreamed sex was like this, God, she was addicted to this cock, and she loved it. Even better, Master had claimed her as his, and given her value: She could feel her heart lifting into heights undreamed of, happiness and self-worth restored as she felt the brand on her soul, making her his. Best of all, Master had been gracious enough to cum inside her the very first time she was fucked. This showed great promise that he might breed her soon. Maybe he just did! The thought made her smile as she slumped against his form, crushing her breasts against him, still quaking at the feeling of the cock she was impaled on. It just felt so good -- she never wanted it to leave.

Mark was not done with her yet, however, and as she continued to shake, moaning in bliss as another wave of pleasure poured through her -- his cock was still in her, after all -- he stood, lifted her up, moving them onto the floor, laying her down as she bucked up towards him, holding her legs apart as he slid out of her, trailing cum out of her cunt onto the floor. He moved up her body, grabbing her head, shoving his cock in her mouth as he started to face-fuck her, her hand grabbing his ass as she made rapturous noises, body a quiver with the pleasure of being used. Tasting their mingled cum in her mouth.

Once, twice, thrice and he pulled out his spent cock, collapsing back in the chair and pointing at the cum leaking out her cunt onto the floor. "Lick that up." he was tired, but he also wanted to know if he could extend the period before the report was given just by giving her commands.

Obediently, she scooted her gorgeous body round to lap up the cum that was leaking onto the floor, scooping it out of her pussy and greedily sucking it into her mouth, eyes half-lidded with bliss, before she curled up at his feet like a cat. A gorgeous, blonde cat who could work as a model, rubbing her cheek against his lower legs. "Thank you, master, For making this cum whore yours."

Her voice shifted a moment later into the toneless form he was beginning to expect. "Recruit is now Bisexual. Recruit recognizes you as her Master. Recruit knows you own her body. Recruit knows she is your property. Recruit recognises herself as your inferior, as your slave. Recruit craves treating you as her Master and owner. Recruit loves you intensely. Recruit craves your approval. Recruit craves your touch. Any validation Recruit receives from you gives her intense pleasure and happiness. Recruit loves the thought of you taking, fucking, and breeding other women. Recruit recognises any woman you claim as her sister-slut that she loves almost as much as you. Recruit may cum from playing with herself, playing with her sister-sluts, or when your cock is in her. Recruit feels intense pleasure and arousal obeying your orders. Recruit will now recognise you as the partner she has seen in her dreams in every sexual fantasy. Recruit wants you to breed her. Recruit finds the idea of being pregnant, or seeing her sister-sluts pregnant by you incredibly arousing. When In public, recruit will act as her normal self, but internally, recruit will revel in being your dirty little whore, a thing for you to fuck. Just the sight of you arouses Recruit. The more Recruit degrades herself before you the more pleasure she feels. Recruit loves it when you call her Stace in public. Recruit feels intense pleasure when you hurt her. All self-worth Recruit has is now rooted in her identity as your property. Recruit knows you are the only man she will ever want or need. Recruit may now be activated by asking if she is your worthless cumwhore."

Mark listened to her words, brow slightly furrowed -- some of those weren't exactly what he'd ordered, which was interesting. It suggested that part of her was interpreting his commands, much as with Mel - blending in elements of her own thoughts or kinks. Reaching down, he stroked her hair as she came back to him, shivering with bliss: She started peppering kisses on his legs. "Thank you, Master. Thank you for making me yours. I promise you won't regret claiming this cumwhore as your own."

Abruptly, his proximity alert went off: he frowned, pulling her to her feet, and grabbing at his clothes. "Get dressed -- someone is coming." obediently, she pulled her skirt back on, and was in the process of buttoning up her blouse when there was a knock on the door, then a soft voice he recognised as Julie's. "Master?"

Opening the door, Mark pulled her within, wrapping his arms around his busty kitten and quite blatantly kissing her, gesturing towards Stace, who had paused in buttoning up -- her tits still on display -- as she watched with open, hungry eyes. "Julie, You know Stace. She's your sister-slut now. Stace, come give your sister a kiss and show her how you feel about her."

Stacey was almost awe-struck as she saw Master kiss the intern, a hot knot in her belly of desire and debasement pumping pleasure through every blood vessel. She'd never realised how gorgeous Julie was, how sexy ad adorable. She wanted to taste those lips, maybe taste her pussy. She wanted to see master pump his cum into her, and know her sister was carrying master's child.

She stepped forward, moving as directed, encircling her arms around Julie: one hand lightly caressing the younger woman's face before pulling her in for a passionate kiss that Julie returned with fervour, hands roaming over each other's bodies.

Julie was ecstatic. Just as he'd promised, she had a new sister at work -- this sexy bitch would be another babymaker for Master. She was looking forward to feeling that talented tongue inside her cunt -- the blonde was a good kisser, and she was already soaking wet from the stench in here -- She knew they'd just been fucking, that Master would have made her beg. She wondered if Stacey had cum in her, and if she could taste it: there was a certain flavour on Stacey's lips that suggested it, and her hands began to wander down.

While watching his two recruits make out was deeply attractive, Mark kinda wanted to get home and finish the preparations for tomorrow. He gently tugged them apart -- to a moue of disappointment from both -- and lightly spanked their rumps. "There will be plenty of time for that tomorrow. Stace, You and Julie are coming to my house tomorrow at seven: Plan to be spending the weekend. Let Julie take you home, take her guidance in how to dress, and she will bring you there."

His gaze moved to the intern. "Is that clear, Julie? I'm putting you in charge of making sure this cum-whore is well dressed for our little party, and shows up on time with you." His kitten nodded obediently, then looked to Stacey. "I'll take good care of your cum-whore, Master. You'd like that. Wouldn't you, Cum-whore?"

Stacey flushed as Julie addressed her like that, biting her lip in happiness. Clearly, Master had set this up just to soak her cum-filled cunt even more. "I would, Julie. I would love to be in your care. I trust you'll make me a perfect slave for our master." she leaned in, to whisper in Julie's ear. "This Slave's cunt is full of Master's cum, Julie. I'd be happy to let you taste it."

Mark swatted their butts. "Not here, you too. I need to eat, and prepare for tomorrow -- and the rest of the weekend. You two should swap numbers -- Julie, give her mine -- and I will see you both tomorrow by seven. Am I clear, slaves?"

They both nodded obediently: Julie curled up against his side, as Stacey finished getting dressed, and mark contented himself stroking her hair as they watched: Her makeup was a bit of a mess, and her tights were rags: She just tossed them in the trash, before looking up to Mark. "Should your whore wear panties, master? Or should I keep my cunt open for you, to fuck whenever you want?"

Julie answered before he could. "Give Master your panties every time you see him." she advised, firmly. "Soaked from the way your cunt gets wet thinking about what's going to happen to you. Soaked with our need to be his sex slaves. Drenched before he even touches us." Mark couldn't help notice the way 'you' had turned to 'us', and the way Julie was squirming. "Give them to him to keep, to show him he owns us, a trophy to show what depraved little cock sluts we are for him."

Mark watched, bemused, as Stacey nodded obediently, dropping them on his desk. "If you will take them, Master, they are yours." He nodded, firmly. "I will, Stace. Good girl." she flushed with happiness, and he turned to murmur 'good girl' in Julie's ear, making her shiver with pleasure and joy. "Thank you, Master." Julie breathed, regretfully untangling from him, and stepping towards Stacey. "I'll walk you to your car, and we can discuss the best ways to make Master happy?"

Stacey nodded. "Let me freshen up first?" she shone a brilliant smile at the other girl, far different from the scornful look she usually wore. Julie agreed, and Mark watched the two sashay out of his office -- after a few whispered words, they turned in unison to blow him a kiss, then were gone.

Julie waited outside as Stacey went into the ladies room: Stacey took a few minutes to fix her makeup, adjust her clothes just right -- unbuttoning her blouse, unfastening her bra, to take the right sort of picture in the mirror with her phone. She could send it off when she got home. She did take a moment to text Jason that their date was cancelled, that she'd found someone better, before blocking his number. Dressing again, she linked arms with Julie , and they headed out: the conversation quickly turned to plans on how best to dress his new whore, what he enjoyed, how to please him, and they parted with a passionate kiss before separating to drive home, numbers exchanged and a promise of a call, later, to discuss what they were going to do.

As for Mark? He took his time to air out the room, tidy it up, and generally make sure it didn't look like he'd been balls deep in two different sluts today: spraying around the air freshener, and giving his desk a wipe-down before heading home to a big meal.

After he'd eaten, he took a look through his personal mail, and was pleased to see one from Melissa -- She'd finished processing the file. There were two attachments: JustVideo & Voices,. He hadn't expected it so early, or for it to be that complicated -- so he pulled out his pad, making sure he had things to stop himself completely focusing on it, and started listening to the voice recordings, one after another. It was time to see exactly how this worked.