Hypnotrack Ch. 08: Cleaning Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cumwhore kitten prays for the day you knock me up and prove I'm yours." She said, a hand moving between her thighs. Melissa, of course, just nodded with a big smile -- he already knew her answer -- and the college girls gave him big smiles -- if very different answers.

"Of course not, Master. You shouldn't rape my tight, fertile cunt and make a baby in my belly. I'd hate to have a big, bulging, pregnant belly, my tits dripping with milk, proving to the world I'm nothing but a dirty, depraved little rape-whore." Monique said, in a voice dripping with desire: he was still amused that she was even kinkier than he had thought, but she certainly wasn't the first girl he'd bedded with rape fantasies. So long as it was all in play...

"Oh, yes Mathter." Amy said, as soon as her room-mate had finished. "Dis bimbo wants your babies in her tight little body. Two have deese titties grow even bigger as they get weady to feed our babies." Her hands roamed up her body, cupping her glorious breasts for a moment, pinching her own nipples to emphasize how much she meant it.

His girls were clearly getting horny at the idea, and a glance to the side showed a whimpering Julie was already fingering herself. He smoothly rose to his feet,generating a little moan of disappointment, which he ceased with a finger on Julie's lips.

"Just wait a moment, ladies. I have some things for you." He said, firmly. "Everyone stay where they are and wait for me. I'll only be a few moments." Putting action to words, he strode towards his bedroom, grabbing five of the remote controlled egg vibrators he had purchased -- he had another five in reserve, to complete his collection... His thoughts stuttered to a stop for a moment. He was certain he wanted ten harem slaves. But was this his own idea? As far back as he could remember, this is what he'd dreamed about. Fantasized about. But were those memories... real? There was nothing he could do about it now, no way he could prove it one way or the other, so he took a deep breath as he grabbed two of his other purchases, sliding them into his pocket before headed back to the living room, where his partial harem awaited. He could already imagine Brianna and Phillipa amongst their number -- but who would complete the set?

They were waiting with anticipation for his return. Julie had her hands very firmly folded in her lap -- so did Amy, now he looked. The others were more patient -- and not primed with commands to soak their cunts with his voice, or caresses. He laid the eggs on the table, quite calmly -- checking all five were paired to his phone, as the harem locked their gazes on what he had brought out. "I'm going to clear these away, and fetch dessert. When I return, I expect each of you to have one of these in her cunt." Most of them were smart enough to realise his plan, and they were already reaching for them as he left the room with the plates.

Stacey bit her lip as she slide the egg inside her: the little antenna, the way he'd checked his phone... Master was going to play with his cumwhore, and she slid it inside her without any hesitation, clenching her pussy around it as she closed her legs, eyes half lidding. She could see her sisters doing the same: Julie was moaning softly as she slipped it within her body, Melissa couldn't help but stroke her clit as she slowly slid it within, and Amy wore a wicked grin, pushing Monique's legs apart and pushing the one she held into the Latina's pussy, before spreading her legs and inviting Monique to do the same to her: the blonde's lips was growing increasingly prominent, and the the Latina already stank with arousal and the need to be used.

When he returned, using a tray to carry the six creme caramel, each in a little bowl with cream, he was pleased to note the expected -- all five were gone, each of his ladies had shifted slightly in place, and all of them were looking a little glaze eyed, aroused by the simple anticipation of their master playing with them.

He could smell arousal on the air as he set a bowl in front of each of them. before he claimed his seat, he reached into his pocket to pull out a collar, slipping it round Julie's neck and ensuring it fit. He moved to where Stacey sat, replacing the one she was already wearing with another he'd put in his pocket, after attaching the leash to Julie's. While Julie's collar was the kind you might see on a cat, Stacey's was a simple leather band, that he locked in place with a padlock. "The tags are still on order." He noted, calmly, as he retook his chair: their gazes followed his hand as he picked up his phone. "Very simple rule. I expect you all -- even you, kitten." Stroking Julie's spine, almost absently: she arched her spine, leaning in to his touch. "To eat these slowly and delicately, without making a mess. Nobody is allowed to cum until they are finished." With that, one by one, he turned all five vibrators on. A low setting, for now, but the effect was immediate.

God, how could she focus? Julie was already soaked from Master's caress, treating her like his sexy little kitten. Being his pet. Earlier, planning things out with her sisters on when master would breed them, getting the pills Melissa handed out to everyone. Now she could feel the collar around her neck, marking her as his pet, and the egg vibrating right on her G-spot, held there by her closed legs. Carefully, she lifted the spoon in a trembling hand, to take a slice of the flan: looking at Master, up at her owner, she slowly slid it into her mouth as a shudder ran through her body, licking the spoon clean.

Monique was almost mad with desire, knowing she was locked in Master's home, where he could rape her and use her whenever he wanted. Knowing that at the slightest command, all her sisters would hold her down so he could violate her needy little cunt. Now he was toying with her -- with all of them -- with the toy her sister had pushed into her fertile body, pulsing and throbbing inside her -- and Master expected her to eat while this was going on?! She was biting her lip, a tremble running through her thigh -- god, it was normally easy for her to cum, right now she felt like she was on a hair trigger -- as she tried to scoop up some of the dessert her owner had made for her. All slick and smooth, like the feeling of his cum in her unprotected womb... her whole body tensed, as she exerted her will as best she could. She could tell this would be a losing battle.

Amy was losing her mind. The sound of master's voice during the meal, being dressed like the dumb little bimbo she'd been born to be, she could barely remember to speak. She had tucked the babymaking pills into her purse, and promised Melissa she'd take them. She couldn't remember why -- just that she had to, to be a good little breeding bimbo. Her sisters had promised them master would fill her with cum before her period started, and she could barely wait. She shook her head -- she was supposed to be eating, right? So she lifted the bowl, setting it between her thighs as the delicious vibrations started running up her spine, and imagined it was a bowl of Master's cum as she scooped some up for her bimbo mouth.

Stacey could barely believe how happy she was. She was an owned slave, a prized possession, that master was going to mark inside and out as his property, over and over again. She was going to make a point of seeing him this coming week, hoping not to miss the chance to have his child and prove her worth, but she'd accepted the pills -- They were in Julie's safekeeping -- in the event she proved worthless the first time round. Now master wanted them to move in with him? To use her skills to provide for him and her sister-slaves? She was over the moon, and was determined to obey his every desire as the infernal device buzzed within her -- she'd never felt anything like it. She stilled herself, though, eager to please as she ate the sugary treat. She normally avoided such things -- but what was she, to think she knew better than master? Any scrap he gave her had value, and she was determined to earn more. Maybe she should act more like Julie? She was his pet too, after all. She had the collar to prove it.

Melissa loved this dish, and Mark knew it: but it still took effort to control herself as the toy woke up inside her, to lift the plate and begin eating as daintily as she could. She observed her sisters with amusement, nipping her lip as she saw the ditzy bimbo try and remember what was going on. She already had a load of master's cum inside her, but she needed to be good at keep her sister's under control to make sure he filled her every day this weekend. This really was perfect -- a nice weekend of hard, rough sex would help her forget Julian's response when she told him they were over. The fool just couldn't believe it, when she told him she'd found the master she'd been born for, and changing her number and moving so he couldn't find her again was an excellent idea. As had been distributing the clomid pills around her sisters -- she'd been ecstatic to see them eagerly accept them, knowing it guaranteed the big family she wanted.

Mark observed the five women with a certain degree of amusement, taking his time with his own bowl, intermittently placing a hand on his phone and tweaking the speed and pattern the eggs were using. The various toys had eaten his 'entertainment' budget for this month, and he was pleased to see the effect they had. It wasn't long before he was hearing soft moans and whimpers, feeling Julie clutching at his leg as she trembled, barely restraining himself. Stacey, interestingly, was showing the greatest control: the only real sign of what was going on was the glazed look in her eyes as she determinedly ate the dessert, spoonful by spoonful, in no particular rush.

Things were growing more and more intense as the meal continued, and he continued to play with them: His gaze was drawn to Monique, the self-proclaimed rape whore clutching at her leg, teeth locked on the spoon in her mouth, shuddering: It was clear she was losing control, and he toyed with her egg, watching her as the spoon fell from her mouth with a moan, clutching at her breasts as she shook and screamed in pleasure. One down, and he noticed the effect the Latina's orgasm was having on his other slaves -- Amy was frantically licking up the flan now, desperate to finish, and Julie had apparently decided to lap up the caramel sauce as if she was a cat, her moans of bliss echoing off the bowl. She was quite frantic, and -- apparently having decided the bowl was clean enough -- gripped his leg quite painfully, her whole body shaking as she collapsed onto the ground, writhing in pleasure.

Stacey was determined to win this, no matter how much pleasure the thing inside her was pumping into her veins. Every moan she suppressed, every pulse of pleasure locked away as she worked on the decadent dessert. She would prove her worth!

Melissa was on the edge, Mark could tell. She was eating rather hurriedly, and her hips kept jerking, the way they did when he was inside her. Finishing his own bowl, he lifted his phone, and grinned at her, driving the settings of hers and Amy's as high as he could, then down, then up... Watching their faces and bodies. The bimbo finally sucked the last of the dessert into her mouth, giving out a gurgling scream -- he was afraid for a moment she would choke -- as she came, the bowl falling to the ground: indeed, she started coughing to clear her throat even as the aftershocks filled her body. Melissa popped off a moment later, a high pitched 'FUUUCK!' escaping her lips, hands knocking the spoon onto the floor the moment she set the bowl down: she writhed and moaned as the pleasure overwhelmed her, her hands diving into the folds of his dressing gown to grope her own breasts, whimpering with need as she jerked at the now exposed nipple.

Interestingly, Stacey hadn't popped yet. Looking over to the tall, leggy blonde, he could see her trembling as she focused with laser-like determination on finishing her meal, eyes flicking shut and face screwed up with concentration, carefully placing the bowl down as she consumed the last bite, dropping the spoon and immediately moving to grope her own breasts, turning to him with an expression on the very edge of ecstasy. "As... ordered... Master!" Her voice growing more high pitched with each word, until she spasmed and shook in the chair, her pleasure blocking out all other awareness as it swept her away on tides of bliss. The room once more stank of sex - but he was barely getting started.

Rising -- he was already painfully hard -- he moved behind Stacey's collapsed body, grabbing her collar and pulling her up, one hand grabbing her chest and pulling her against him, as the other untied his belt, and worked on freeing his cock. "Time for your reward for being such a good girl, Kitten." he growled in her ear, bending her over the table as he pulled himself free of his boxers, lining himself up with her opening: sliding two fingers inside her to pull out the toy, he dumped the soaked bit of electronics on the floor then rammed himself deep inside her, generating another rapid scream of pleasure.

Melissa watched Master bury his dick in her blonde sister, and was impressed despite herself by the control the needy little slut had shown: she started fingering herself, her pussy already soaked, watching Mark peel her out of the shirt, baring her naked, collared body to her sisters, slick with sweat, shaking with lust as she came again. Master hooked his hand in her collar, pulling her upright, as he reached down to finger her clit.

Stacey gagged a little as Master choked her, yanking back on the collar like that, but his abuse of her only made her cum even harder, mind ablaze with satisfaction at the feeling of Master's cock inside her, hammering her cunt with his perfect length, and the feel of his hand on your clit, teasing it from side to side. Every nerve of her body electrified with bliss, his voice harsh in her ear.

Pulling her upright by the collar, roaming his hands over her gorgeous body, Mark growled with desire as he used her like the dirty little whore she was. Her pussy was unbelievably tight, and once she was fully upright, he slide his hand down to her hips, circling her clit as he hissed in her ear.

"This collar? This isn't coming off. It proves you're my filthy little fuck slave. You understand? You're my breeding slave. You belong to me, Stace."

Julie crawled on the floor -- like a kitten should -- towards her sister, enthralled by the sight of Stacey getting used: She ran a line of kisses up the blonde's leg, lapping at Master's fingers where he fingered her clit, Tasting her as she squirted into the kitten's face. The toy was still vibrating inside her, filling her with distractions, but the closer she was to the man she loved, pleasing her sister, the better. They were both his pets right now, and should support one another, she was certain. The fact it felt so good... She remembered to scream out "Put a baby in me!" As she came, the pleasure doubling as it rebounded after the temporary wall around her thoughts, letting her keep her intellect for now.

Stacey could feel her master's hands on her pussy, his cock inside her making her feel complete, better than she had all day: Her sister's lips on her body was sinful, but so good as the kitten lapped at her cunny, letting Master's hand move back to her breasts, her cunt stretching around his monstrous dick as he ravaged her nubile body. She saw Melissa move towards Amy, helping Moni strip the bimbo naked. The blonde was sucking on her thumb, looking at the violation of Stacey's whore body the way a starved man looks upon a feast.

Melissa wanted master to end inside Amy, so the bimbo would know what it was going to feel like when master bred her. Discussion had shown that she was the only slave who hadn't received that glorious feeling of being his cum dump, and as senior sister -- master had said so! - she was going to take care of that issue, recruiting Monique to help her strip the ditzy blonde bimbo: Neither of them could resist groping her, and feeling her bouncy bimbo tits. Even as they finished disrobing her, Monique pulling the bimbo into a languorous kiss, rubbing her cunt across her friend's thigh as the blonde's hands roamed over her body. Mel was able to separate them, and get the whore to help her lift Amy and spread the bimbo over the table.

Mark could see what Mel and Monique were up to, as he groped and used his needy little cumwhore, hammering into her with a greedy urgency: She was so tight and wet, and knowing this was the only cock she had ever had in her, or ever would, was making it hard to focus on anything except filling her needy little body. He found his mind filling with a mantra, a visual, just below the edge of awareness: something recursive, regenerative, an awareness of the muscles that kept him hard, and would pump his cum inside his virgin cumwhore. It was crude and rudimentary, but gave him something to focus on as he fucked this spectacular blonde, her seventh? Eighth? Orgasm rippling through her body, pulling a scream from her perfect lips: twisting her nipples as Julie lapped at her clit, listening to her begging to be bred again and again. He was fairly sure Stacey was unaware of all other sensation.

Indeed, he was correct. Stacey's mind was focused entirely now on the feeling of the tongue on her clit, the hands on her ass, the feeling of master's monstrous cock in her cunt, his fingers twisting and sending waves of pain through her breasts, flowing down her spine like a wave of electricity. She never wanted this to stop, as a ninth eruption of pleasure rose from her cunt, washing through her body and erasing any remaining doubts of her value to her master as a fuck machine. She was going to be the best fuck toy in the world.

"Master! This brainless bimbo has never held your cum inside her." Melissa called, her voice wavering as Monique lapped at her pussy, the whore on her knees as she buried her face between her thighs. Mel was, of course, pointing at Amy, spread out on the table holding her legs apart and looking at him with a pleading expression. "Make her eat your little cumwhore and..." Her eyes flicked shut and she stuttered for a moment, "..Finish inside her?" Mel suggested, wrapping her hand in Monique's hair and pushing her deeper into her crotch.

It was an idea, even if the thought of pulling out of this tight little cunt was not on the top of his priority list, but balance in all things was the key to keeping his harem happy. That and extensive use of mind control. Sliding out of Stacey's cunt with a faint plop, the blonde gave him a slightly panicked look over his shoulder, as he pushed her forwards. "Sit on the bimbo's face," he commanded -- she hastened to obey.

Indeed, it was a shock when the hard, rough fucking stopped: Stace thought perhaps she had offended master somehow, until she heard his orders. She clearly had more worth to earn, scrambling forward to sit on the table, lowering her drenched cunt onto the bimbo's face: wrapping her manicured hands into the college girl's head, she pulled her face into her cunny, a task which Amy eagerly leapt to, a scream of ecstasy escaping her lips as Master's cock slide inside his bimbo.

Hands around her ass, Mark slid into Amy's nineteen year old cunt, having pulled the toy out of her: as he slide inside her, he started pushing the soaked buzzing vibrator into her ass, her torso twitching, hips lifting, eager to be used as his fuck toy. He felt Julie rising up his back, her hands roaming over his body, trailing hungry kisses up his spine. Pressing her breasts and body against him as she reached his neck, seeing him driving deep into the bimbo, writhing and whimpering as the toy buzzed in her ass, his cock filled her pussy, and Stacey used her mouth.