Hypnotrack Ch. 08: Cleaning Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

Amy was utterly mindless, now. Just a brainless, obedient bimbo who was finally going to feel herself pumped full of cum. She dimly recalled her first boyfriend doing it, and she hadn't liked it: clearly, he was inferior to her Master. She wanted -- no, needed him to fill her to the brim, make her his pregnant bimbo. It's not like a brainless girl like her was good for anything else.

"Fill her up. Pump your cum in that little bimbo, let me lick it up. Let me see you breed this teenage slut, Master." Julie's voice, low and sultry, in her ear: reaching around him, she started running her hands over Amy's legs, trapping him between them -- not that he objected. "Make her a teen mom. Ruin her for anyone else, Master."

Who was he to argue with such a suggestion? She was his now, and he wanted that too. Her whole body shaking now, cumming over and over, it was hard to keep control: so he let go, driving deep within her as he came with a grunt and a moan, eyes clenching as the pleasure flowed through him, pumping one, two, three loads of cum into his teenage bimbo.

Amy finally felt Master filling her, flooding her breeding slit with cum, and it was better than anything she had ever imagined. She could feel it pooling in her brain, filling up the empty space where her brain should be, and knew how much better it would feel in a couple of weeks, when he would actually breed her. She couldn't wait to tell her parents that she was a teen mom, a slave to a man she adored, her brains slowly trickling back as he pulled out of her, feeling Kitten's mouth latching onto her cum filled pussy, lapping up everything that escaped...

Mark collapsed into his chair, gasping for air as the room filled with feminine moans, every one of his girls cumming or recovering: He could see Monique frantically lapping at Mel's cunt, two fingers in her ass, the toy presumably still vibrating inside her, as his busty Asian friend moaned and shook. It took two tries to grab his phone, and turn the various devices off: Pocketing the device, he unsteadily rose to his feet, and gestured to the door. "We're taking this to the bedroom. Crawl behind me."

As he held the door, on shaky legs, his slaves did just that -- Clambering themselves upright -- taking a few tries on many cases -- they got onto their hands and knees, and started crawling towards him as he walked them towards his bedroom, where the rest of his toys were waiting.

This was going to be a long, fun night.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers