Hypnotrack Ch. 08: Cleaning Time

Story Info
Mark takes control of his harem, and the party begins...
7.6k words
4.76
22.4k
34

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

Julie watched the video master had handed her obediently, nodding along as she listened to his instructions, purging her mind of foreign influence -- or so Mark hoped. As instructed, she paused the video when told, and began to recount in an subservient, but otherwise toneless voice.

"Recruit sent the required E-mail upon returning home after initial recruitment. Recruit received a call at eight PM, and was instructed to remain in role. No other commands have been given, Master." she then unpaused the video, and continued watching.

The video finished, and Julie wrapped him in a tight hug. "Thank you, Master." she breathed, in a sultry tone. "I always wanted to be yours, and yours alone. Thank you for taking care of me." A massive smile lit her face as she kissed him soundly, already rather horny from listening to him, her nipples visible through the sheer fabric making that quite evident. They were interrupted by a knock on the door: He spanked her pert little butt and sent her back to the living room, letting Monique step within.

Monique had clearly taken the opportunity to fix her make-up, and still proudly wore the collar declaring her a 'Rape Whore': he suspected she'd deliberately left her outfit somewhat unkempt, to tempt him. He was pretty sure she hadn't dried off her torso, either, as her nipples were quite, quite clear through the wet tank-top. "You have a present for me, Mark?" she asked, slinking towards him, swinging her ass from side to side.

The beef wellington was in the oven: he'd be alerted when it was ready, and had a timer set for the vegetables. "Indeed, Monique. It's a new video for you to watch." Without asking, he plopped a headphone in her ear, showing his phone to her and pressing play before putting in the other: Much as Julie had, she fell into a trance immediately.

The process went much as it had for Julie, too, at least until she started recounting her instructions. She had been told to remain in role, yes, but that was not all.

"Recruit was instructed to register an account at Sexslavesforsale.com." she recounted, "Also to accept the offer of free streaming equipment. Recruit was instructed to ensure Monique dreams of being a Camgirl, to get off on men watching her. Bidding for her. Buying her."

Her recitation finished, she restarted the video -- and Mark started swearing internally. This was bad. This was very bad. He'd have to check the site out, to see if it was what he thought it was, and figure out how to interrupt it somehow. Because if it was what it sounded like...

The video ended, and Monique took the earphones out carefully, setting his phone aside before leaping into his arms, rubbing her chest against him as she kissed him thoroughly. He kissed her back, of course, cupping her ass for a long moment -- she'd obeyed her order to forgo underwear, he noticed -- but remembered himself after a few moments, pulling away from the seductive, sexy Latina. "Thank you, Master." she breathed as the kiss broke. "This rape slut needs to be yours forever. Please... whatever you do... Please don't bend me over the kitchen table and ram your big, thick cock into my fertile cunt. Don't..." He laid a finger against her lips, exerting all his willpower not to do exactly what she 'wasn't' asking for. He had work to do first. Discipline, Mark.

Gently, he pushed her away, giving her a spank on the rump. "Go wait in the living room, Monique. I need to give presents to the rest of your sisters, too." She pouted, looking over her shoulder as she reluctantly moved to the door, swinging her hips blatantly from side to side with each step, tall heels clicking on the floor.

It was very hard to concentrate on the food, but happily, he didn't have much to do before the door was pushed open, and the naked, collared Stacey slunk into the room, still on all fours: the leash, for now, held in her mouth, tits swinging from side to side as she crawled towards him, rubbing her head against his leg. "You have a present for your cumwhore kitten, Master?" she said, softly., looking up at him with hope in her baby blue eyes.

Carefully, he drew her to her feet, placing the earbuds in her sculpted ears, and hit play as he showed her the video. Much like the others, she fell into a trance immediately, but when it came time to report, he discovered she hadn't sent her check-in email yet -- something he found quite curious, and resolved to ask her when her reconditioning ended.

That didn't take long, and as she burst into a bright smile, he drew her into his arms -- her naked body did not help do anything about his raging hard on -- and held her close for a long moment: he had a feeling that all the degradation he'd poured onto her during her initial programming might make it extra important. Indeed, she seemed to fold around him, growing happier by the moment as she slid her leg up his thigh, folding it around his waist, letting him feel her wet cunt through his trousers.

It took all of Mark's willpower to remember he had THINGS TO DO, and not just start fucking his blonde bombshell. This was going to get worse before it got better, he could tell. Still, focusing on basic network security was enough to distract him a little, so he could ask. "What was it you've done since I last saw you, Stacey?"

"I went home with Julie, Master. I spent the night with her, learning how best to serve you, and slept with her before work. Is... is that alright?" Nervousness entering her tone, that he was quick to dispel, kissing her on the forehead. "That was perfect, kitten. Now, go to my bedroom and grab one of my shirts -- You need to be wearing something for dinner, and I need to give Amy and Melissa their presents. Don't worry, I'll fuck your gorgeous brains out tonight."

Stacey bit her lip, keeping her baby blues locked on him as she reluctantly pulled away, nodding without breaking eye contact. "As you command, Master." she moved to the door, dropping to all fours to pass through it -- waving her ass and looking back at him over her shoulder with a tempting gaze, before crawling away.

Mark forced himself to do multiplication, as he finished prepping the vegetables, and set the water to boil. He was more or less calm by the time of his next visitor -- Amy entered with a click, click click of her high -- HIGH! - heels, ever so slightly unsteady: The pleated skirt swishing across pale, smooth thighs, and she'd taken a cue from Monique -- her bimbo top had been put on before she'd dried herself, and was soaked through: her large, pink, aureolae quite quite visible.

It was probably an accident that she slipped, oh so coincidentally falling against his chest, pressing her breasts against him, providing a spectacular view of her cleavage as her hands landed on his shoulders. "I'm sorry mathter!" she said, that taint of arousal in her green eyes: He'd probably need to adjust how that worked, since while having a brainless bimbo to fuck was fun, he would like a coherent conversation with her every now and again!

"It's alright, Amy," he said, carefully lifting her to her feet. "You look beautiful, did I mention?" His words made her beam in joy, eyes filled with happiness, but he continued before she could reply. "I did say I have a present for you. Watch this, and you'll see what I mean."

Obediently, she put in the headphones, and watched his new tape: like all the others, she fell into a trance like a switch had been flipped, a pattern that was worrying him slightly. However this worked, while there was a noticeable delay on first showing of a second or so, thereafter it seemed instant -- and there were far too many ways that trick could be abused. Really, when you think about it, whoever these guys were, they were going about it all wrong. They could have easily framed it as a commercial or ad, with commands to remember it as something harmless, and fed it into general media... His musings were interrupted by the report phase of the video.

Much as with Julie, her report was simple. "Wecruit sent the wequired E-mail upon weturning home after initial wecruitment. Wecruit Weceived a call at eight PM, and was instructed to Wemain in role. No other commands have been given, Master." He gave a slight sigh of relief as she returned to the video.

But yes. His thoughts returned to musing as she returned to the video. Make a simple 'ad' version that made everyone who watched it subtly advertise their conditioning in some fashion, perhaps a style of dress coupled with a call-response system when approached by men wearing other flags, and a simple command to put them into a programming mode where their personalities and memories can be edited. Use the initial wave of converts to push your 'ad' out until you can expect most people have seen it, then just have appropriately flagged scouts in every major city, looking for opportunity. Root everybody, then enjoy being the invisible hand. Or, hell. Run for president.

Which did beg the question -- since it was possible -- had it already happened, and he didn't know? Worrying about that was the perfect distraction from the horny bimbo before him, as she took out the earphones, carefully set his phone down, then jumped into his arms to kiss him hungrily, pressing her body against him: one of her hands roamed down to his ass, the other around his head, babbling 'thank you' between each frantic kiss. He wasn't sure why all his slaves were so happy to receive his personal programming, and resolved to ask -- after dinner.

Still, it took him a moment to gently disentangle from his gorgeous blonde bimbo, kissing her on the forehead. "There will be time for that later, Amy," he said, approvingly. "Go wait in the living room while I prep dinner -- And sent Melissa in when she's ready. She needs to get her present, too, before we eat!"

She nodded, eagerly. "I'll sent her wight in, Mathter!" Licking her lips as she looked at him, the top heavy blonde tottered back out of the kitchen: True to her words, Melissa slunk in just seconds later.

His busty Asian was not dressed once more in that little black fuck-me dress, but instead was wearing his dressing gown, which barely contained her cleavage. She wore a happy, delighted look upon her face, her bare feet padding across the kitchen floor to brush her lips against his, a barely contained hunger within her gorgeous brown eyes. "You have another gift for me, Master?" She asked, resting one hand on her belly - leaving no doubt as to what the first gift was.

Smiling, he placed the headphones in her ears, his gorgeous friend happily taking the phone and -- without further prompting -- hitting play.

The water was just about to boil, so he plopped the vegetables in as he waited for her report: soon enough, it came, with yet more bad news.

"Recruit sent the required E-mail upon returning home after initial recruitment. Recruit received a call at eight PM, and was instructed to remain in role. Recruit was instructed to file reports to contact E-mail on your weekly activities every Saturday. Recruit was instructed not to let you know. No other commands have been given, Master."

Mark was frozen in shock for a moment as she returned to the video: that threw a spanner in his works. He supposed it made sense -- a cross-check to see what their recruiters were up to -- but it suggested a bit more organisation than he had supposed. An organisation that had the phone numbers and address of him and all his slaves. He realised at that point that that was likely part of a 'recruiters' job -- go rough up or remove any problems, on command. There didn't actually need to be many willing men in this organisation, and using brainwashed freelancers would make for easy patsies to take the fall... So he'd need to make sure Melissa made some nice, believable reports that suggested nothing was wrong until they figured out what to do. Moving house was becoming an increasing priority... but not until he knew if anyone else was watching him. A mental note was made to check on Marie, and see if she had been hit with the video. If his suspicion was correct...

The video over, Melissa set the phone aside, setting the headphones down and pulling Mark into a languorous hug, resting her forehead against him. "Thank you, Master. Everything is as it should be, now. I'm yours forever." How could he resist a line like that? Brushing his lips against her, he was fully aware of her body pressed against him, but the worries on his brain stopped him being too distracted.

"Of course, my love. Now! Go get dressed and wait with the others. Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes?" Indeed, the alarm for the oven had just started going off. His buxom friend gave him a fond smile, running her hand down his back as he turned, and sauntering back towards the living room. "As you command, Master." Her voice low, seductive, and filled with joy.

He took the time to collect himself as the wellington rested, preparing the food, then bringing it all to his harem, piece by piece. The ladies were gathered round the table, all dressed for sin -- as instructed, Stacey had found one of his shirts, and he was fairly certain it was all she was wearing. He also noted some papers strewn around, that Melissa quickly cleared for the meal.

The slices of rare beef, wrapped in a mushroom duxelle, a dual layer of prosciutto seasoned with several types of mustard, and all wrapped in puff pastry. Roast potatoes, parsnips, and carrots, steamed asparagus and spinach. This was not a small spread, no: This was a feast for six, and -- if he said so himself -- looked rather delectable.

With the full meal laid before him, Melissa smiled contentedly, but he had a range of reactions from the other girls -- Stacey's was the only vocal one. "You made this, Master?" She asked, in a tone of deep surprise.

Mark nodded, as he carefully loaded up each plate. "I did consider culinary school when I was younger, but computers were more of a draw -- and a computer science degree was cheaper. Still, I kept my hand in." He was slightly smug about this, he had to admit: there was a reason Melissa had come over every weekend for a meal.

Amy and Monique were looking at him with adoration -- he suspected they were used to college boys who could burn water - and even Julie seemed to be cheered by the fact that their Master would dote on them in such a manner: the conversation fell silent for a few minutes as everyone started eating. Not for too long, though.

"So how many more years of college do you have, Amy?" Michelle asked. "Factoring in the gap year." The blonde looked up, smiling. "Oh, two more. Then if Master is okay with it, I'll look at getting a master's degree."

This brought Mark's thoughts up short: You could get a master's degree in cheerleading? No. so... "Ah... what is it you are both studying, girls?" Julie squirmed slightly at his question, but both Amy and Monique beamed at being the focus of their owner's attention.

"I'm working towards a Biochem degree, Master." Amy replied with a bright smile. "Moni is graduating next year with a physics major." Monique nodded at this. "Only a year left, Master."

And he'd turned one into a bimbo, and one into a breeding whore. Yes, he definitely needed to adjust their programming. The meal fell silent for a few seconds, before the others chimed in -- He noticed Melissa glancing at Julie.

"I graduated last year with a Business degree." His busty kitten said to the worthless question. "I'm presently interning at Master's company, to build up some experience before I start my own company." Stacey snorted softly at those words.

"Good luck, sister. That was my plan, five years ago, and I'm now just a secretary to a man who thinks I'm a dumb blonde bit of eye candy to impress those he does business with. When they say there is a glass ceiling, they do not mention how low it is! I'm just happy someone gave me some value..." Her eyes coyly cast in Mark's direction, who was now rethinking his opinion of his gay boss, whom he had thought was pretty progressive. Showed what he knew.

As Melissa explained her job, making music jingles on contract for ad companies, Mark's thoughts filled with ideas. He had two business majors -- they would presumably know how to turn money into more money, if they had the seed capital. Two budding scientists, someone with links to ad companies... and a mind control method. If he was going to investigate the bastards who had created it, and see what else like this was out there -- They'd need more financing than his job provided, and they'd need to both move and change their numbers and e-mails. Definitely something to ponder.

He realised Stacey was looking at him, and gave her a big, reassuring smile, reaching over to gently caress her cheek. "You have a great deal of value to me, Stace. All of you do. In fact, I was just thinking we should look at getting a house we can all stay in." His words garnered attention from all five of them, and he noticed Julie squirming slightly, Stacey and Melissa smiling at the idea. Amy and Monique seemed interested, too, but before any of them could reply, he continued.

"Soon, I think. I need to have a look at funding, but I'm hoping I can get some seed money that you two..." He looked between Stacey ad Julie, "Can grow. I have a strong suspicion that if we don't, people might try and take you from me. None of you want that, do you?"

Julie was definitely squirming, and he belatedly remembered that the sound of his voice went straight into her pussy: he should probably adjust that as well. Still, the women quickly affirmed they did not want to be taken from him, expressing their trust in his judgement.

They tossed around ideas, and Mark noticed Julie was getting increasingly turned on as the discussion progressed. The main meal finished, he said he'd see about a funding source first, but they should brainstorm more ideas and change their phone numbers -- giving him the new one -- on Monday. In the meantime...

"Julie, come here." He beckoned with a finger, gesturing for her to come to his side of the table: biting her lip, she rose on slightly unsteady feet, moving to his side. "Yes, Master." The other girls watched, rapt, as he placed a finger on her hand, tugging her down, then on her shoulders, until she was kneeling beside him: He started stroking her hair, very much as she would a pet, as he saw her start to tremble with anticipation. As he started running his fingers down her bare back, Melissa smiled, pulling out the papers she'd tucked away, selecting the top sheet and proffering it to him.

"We made this for you, Master." His friend said, smiling warmly at him. "I thought it would be helpful." Glancing at it, continuing to stroke his sexy little kitten's spine, he was bemused to find it had neatly been marked into a calendar of the next three months -- and each of his girls periods and ovulation windows had been carefully marked on it. Melissa's of course, started today -- and Amy estimated her period would start tomorrow. Stacey's fertile window apparently started on Monday, and Amy was next, at the end of the week. Julie's started a few days later, and then about a week and a half later, Monique's pussy would be ready to be bred. The pattern continued, and he noticed Julie's popped up fairly often -- running his eyes over it, he realised she really was a fertile young slut, with a periodicity of twenty-two days. He'd just missed her last fertile window by a few days, the first time he took her in his office -- and he looked up at the girls with a wry smile on his face, Julie -- by this point -- leaning into his side and making happy noises.

"Very organised, Mel. I take it all you girls are looking forward to having my children?" Julie started nuzzling his leg. "Yes Master. Your little cum kitten wants to have your babies inside her. So everyone knows who owns my wet, horny, cunt." Stacey looked at him with hope.

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers