Hypnotrack Ch. 13: I Quit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I.. Quit..." Stacey managed, her words separated by a gasp, her back arching for a second as Marie moaned into her pussy, shaking with yet another wave of pleasure. "We.. Have enough." Those were not the words Mark had expected, and after taking a moment to process them, he reached out to grab his phone, checking his.. holy shit.

He recognised one of those names: they were typically on the news regarding huge, expensive, entrepreneurial ventures. The balance... they had FIVE FUCKING MILLION!

He showed the balance to the writhing Stace. "This?" he asked, receiving a nod he barely noticed as he quickly moved to work shutting the fund down -- this was approaching the level where the media would be paying attention. As that was processing, hechecked when the money would be in his account: It would take about five days, and the site was taking twelve percent. Even as hit shut down, he was notified of another colossal donation slid in -- half a million, this time -- and he realised the meat of the money had all hit the fund within the last half hour. Good enough. More than good enough. This was what they needed to be safe.

So that was how Mark's morning started.

He was in the shower -- alone, for now -- when the rest of his harem began arriving: a naked Marie, it transpired, had thought it would be fun to be the one to answer the door every time there was a knock. He thus emerged from the bathroom, ravenously hungry, to find most of his lovers in the room.

Amy and Monique appeared to have turned to each other now they were bereft of their teen bed warmers. The two were dressed very similarly to how he'd seem them the day before, and were kissing each other in a rather arresting, sensual manner, hands roaming over each other's bodies.

On the sofa, he found Melissa, Brianna, Stacey and Marie, deep in conversation, thick as thieves. His friend and lover had left her hair loose, and had apparently padded across to his door wearing nothing but a long T-shirt and some sandals he could see on the floor. She remained one of the bustiest Asian women he knew -- a double-D, he was now given to understand: his guess hadn't been that far off -- and the T-shirt, a plain grey, hugged her curves in a rather pleasant fashion, her slender legs curled underneath her.

Brianna, conversely, was nude, every inch of her athletic, curvy body on full display. Her full, firm ass was being caressed by Stacey, and her dark nipples were erect, just a few shades darker than her chocolate skin. It was fairly clear that she and Melissa had had some morning fun, the way they were looking at each other as they talked.

Stacey and Marie were part of the soft conversation, of course: the redhead seemed particularly interested in what Melissa had under her T-shirt, fingers teasing at the hem. Whatever the four were talking about, it was soft -- mostly coming from Mels -- and was clearly distracting all four of them.

Or it was. The conversation stopped as he entered, the foursome giving him a lovely smile.

"Master! Isn't it great?" Melissa said with excitement in her voice. "We were just discussing the next step. We should have the money by the end of next week, yes? We were just discussing separation of duties. Brianna and I thought we would start looking for a suitable property today, now we know the budget, while the kittens look into mortgages and flesh out their plans for the income stream?" Her word did not, he noted, distract the college girls from their kissing.

Mark was familiar with the rough outline of the escape plan: while he was the impetus, the one who had created the skeleton, Julie and Stacey had been the ones to put meat on those bones, pointing out that it was not just enough to have a big home they could all live in, that their opponents did not know about: but that once they lived there, they needed some way of generating an income.

Talk had, of course, turned to the video. Mark always found it interesting that while they were all aware he'd used it on them, that it existed -- hell, both Melissa and Brianna had, one way or the other, helped him use it. Regardless, because of how the programming settled into their minds, they didn't make the causal connection between 'the video was used on me' and their feelings for him, any more than he did.

Since they had the ability to make their own versions, talk had then turned to seeing if they could use it as part of the income stream. Now, there were two basic types of business: service or supply. The people using the video were using it as a supply tool -- generating slaves they exploited for profit. They'd come to the conclusion that when they 'sold' someone, they probably had that woman liquidate her assets and transfer the funds to them -- why wouldn't they?

None of them wanted to go that way -- he had been quite firm on that point, and his lovers had agreed. They were going to be taking that organization down, not replacing it. So they'd been brainstorming a method to use it to provide a service, instead -- something online, most likely. He wasn't entirely sure what they'd come up with.

"I have to be at the gym in a couple of hours," Brianna noted, "and Marie was telling me she's coming with you for your swim?"

His gaze drifted to the redhead, who gazed back at him with a happy, innocent smile. She was still naked as the day she was born, we should note. "What do you plan on wearing, My love?" he asked bemusedly.

"Do I have to wear anything, Master?" she said, in innocent tones, before an impish smile appeared on her face. "Monique said she would lend me her swimsuit, and I can wear one of Melissa's long t-shirts and my shoes to get there. If I really, really have to."

Something had clearly relaxed her inhibitions: he wasn't sure what, but it brought a smile to his face, even as he gave a firm nod. "You have to, Marie, or they won't let us in." His tone was solemn, as he knew full well what sort of game she was playing.

Sure enough, the redhead pouted -- it worked really well with the gentle freckles that bedecked her face. "If I absolutely have to..."

"She can bowwow shome of my cwolthes?" Amy interjected into the conversation, clearly fairly deep into her brainless bimbo mode. She sounded quite exited by the idea, though he noted Monique has just moved the kisses to the bimbo's neck. The Bimbo's clothing... might fit the redhead?

"Maybe a mix of yours and Monique's. Take her to your place and all three of you get changed? I think I want to take everyone out for breakfast. Mels, can you work something out for our slave girl?" he glanced around the room. "And yes, my loves. Brianna wants to be everyone's slave. You're going to do whatever I or your sisters tell you. Aren't you, Brianna?"

She looked at him with wide, worshipful eyes. "Of course, master." Her slavery kinks -- he wasn't going to judge -- had come out when he first fucked her: how could he not indulge someone he loved so much?

Giving each of them a hungry kiss -- which did nothing to restore Amy's IQ: he quietly asked Marie and Monique to take care of that, as a few orgasms and the afterglow should do the job. They could just wait for her to calm down, but... making her cum was faster. With that potential issue dealt with, Melissa led Brianna back to her apartment on a leash to use her as a a dress-up doll, and the college girls took his freckled exhibitionist down to theirs -- he arranged to meet them in the lobby in twenty minutes, which gave him time to get dressed and make a call.

Clothed and clean, he pulled out his phone and dialled the first of the numbers he'd taken from Jeff. 456-311-2168 -- Fiona. He was saving the call to Anisha for the evening, as he strongly suspected she was still at school, as Lisa and Nicole were. He schooled himself as the phone began to ring - answered after only five repetitions. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Fiona? I'm calling because EroticToys reassigns you." He waited with a pause: if this wasn't Fiona, he'd have some explaining to do. He did not have to wait long, however, to dispel that worry.

"Recruit stands ready," came the same female voice, sultry but at the same time somewhat empty. He ordered her to remain in her current public persona, but to meet him at his address that night at seven. He knew his command would wipe all the triggers Jeff had put in her, but also any commands to spy or be a camgirl -- it was functionally a factory reset. Once she confirmed she understood, he ordered her to return to whatever task he had interrupted, ad to return to normal operations when the call ended.

That left Zania to worry about -- who worked in a cafe near work. He supposed he could swing by before five, see if she was in, and collect Julie from the office: she'd likely be quite delighted to see his face. His current plan was to hit them with a video he hadn't made yet, to immunize them against the video ever being used on them again -- he'd work on that after the gym.

He did find a text from Julie, going squee about the money -- and asking if she should tell HR she and Marie quit as well: the fact that Stacey had resigned was apparently all abuzz in the office.

Between the group, they collectively had enough money to live on for seven days -- and he would love to spend more time with her. So with that in mind, he texted her back, saying yes, to blame it all on Marie's assault and not feeling safe there, and that he'd pick her up after work. He knew she'd taken her car, but still. He hadn't gotten to kiss her today, and he wanted to correct that oversight.

His mind turned to Lisa and Brianna. He was extremely lucky the two were the ages they were, and presumably they were in their final year -- Lisa had mentioned Nicole had already been accepted into college, which made him wonder what his cow's plans were. They'd be graduating, if he was figuring the date correctly, in just over a month. Then they'd be his all day long.

He loved them all too much to ever be parted from them: on that note, he needed to do something special for Amy and Monique today. It was Wednesday -- he hadn't had his dick in either since Sunday. Managing his lovers was going to be... strenuous, but that's why he was doing an exercise program. Hell, they now included a personal trainer -- he was sure Brianna would be able to help get everyone into the sort of shape they needed for multiple rounds of athletic sex every single day.

With a quick plan for the day made -- breakfast with his women, the gym for a swim. Making a new video or two while they hunted for housing and worked in income ideas. Then swing by the cafe to use the video on Zania, collect Julie for an evening kiss and a chat about Gwen, then home to hopefully deprogram Fiona -- and see about arranging for Jeff's arrest and Anisha's deprogramming.

After dinner, he was going to set up his camera and have some fun with Marie, and likely Amy and Monique as well. Thinking on that... it would be crowded, but he'd have Amy and Monique join them in his bed tonight, he decided: his bimbo and his rape whore needed the attention. They knew that five was about the maximum his bed could hold, if everyone was pressed together (It was hot, in every sense of the word).With a nice, simple plan for the day, he went down to meet everyone for breakfast: what could go wrong?

People should really stop asking that question.

There was a cafe that served a decent breakfast just along the road, so they walked as a group to the establishment: he rather hoped they didn't cause an accident. Why would he worry about such a thing? After all, everyone was dressed for public... right?

Let's look at them, in no particular order. Melissa, was on his left, her arm linked with his. She was wearing a cream summer dress that offset her skin tone nicely -- the fact it clung to her hips, emphasized her breasts, was merely a side benefit. The deep valley of her breasts was on view, and she swayed with the sensual step of someone who damn well knows she is desirable, and wanted everyone to know. Of course, she wanted everyone to know she was his, too.

Marie had claimed his right arm, and the redhead... well. The shoes were her own, but she was wearing a black miniskirt that he thought was Monique's, which was slit up both sides to her hip, and draped to her knees -- so that it flapped with each step. Happily, he was probably the only one close enough to see she wasn't bothering with panties. Her chest was contained in a pink sports bra that he knew was part of Amy's bimbo wardrobe, and it clung tight enough to show it was the only thing supporting her chest: it would be a matter of seconds to strip her if he wanted her naked for any reason, as she'd been quick to point out when he looked at her in the lobby.

Stacey, at least, had her own clothes with her, and was similarly flanked by Amy on her left and Monique on her right: the trio made a point of leading the way, so he could enjoy the view. The tall blonde was dressed far more casually then he saw in the office: a v-necked blue summer dress covered her gorgeous body, and shed' taken the time to put on her makeup -- she looked rather like she could have just stepped off a catwalk showing the current summer fashions. The one thing that broke that theme was the collar on her neck, proudly on display.

As for Monique and Amy? The Latina, in public, was not wearing her collar with it's proclamation of her nature. Instead, she had figure hugging jean shorts covering her butt (and not much else), her long tanned legs on display, with a tank-top to contain her cleavage. He knew this was part of her normal wardrobe, but more what she'd normally wear to a party. Just as ordered, she knew she was hot and wanted everyone to see it, and that she was his -- hence her frequent glances over her shoulder to smile at him. She had an utterly gorgeous smile, which didn't hurt.

Amy, too, was dressed down from her bimbo look.. the knee-length skirt, the knee-high socks, coupled with the white, armless shirt that barely contained her chest were an adult mockery of the schoolgirl theme. Suitable for class, sure, but still the garb of someone proud of her beautiful body. He was pondering tweaking her programming a bit there -- they were his, and college was full of assholes. He didn't want any them being abused, and lord knows there were a lot of wicked men out there.

The group got a few odd looks as they settled down for a late breakfast, especially from their waiter: he stammered a little when he came to take their order, seeing all the beautiful women Mark was seated with, but eventually settled down. He wondered what they all thought? At this hour on a weekday, the place wasn't that crowded -- he did notice a cute brunette towards the back, working on her laptop. His lovers noticed him noticing, and turned to look as well.

"Mm.. I don't think she's hot enough to be our sister," Melissa mused softly. "What do you think, Stace?" she looked to the other woman: Stacey smiled happily at the nickname, looking the stranger over.

"I think you are right, Sister. She's not enough of a whore to deserve master." She kept her voice soft, but Monique nodded along: Amy nodded, but had her own opinion.

"Maybe more big titted bimbos? " she suggested. "If Nicole is really going to be a cow... maybe we should get her implants?" Her gaze was on Brianna as she asked this, and the slave was thoughtful.

"Maybe? We'd need to ask her. I can't believe how much money we're going to have. I will be serving Mel as we hunt for our new home... what does everyone need and desire?"

The conversation turned to the requirements for the property -- or more precisely, what accessories for their various kinks were needed. Melissa of course, wanted a dedicated nursery, for all their children. Brianna wanted a pool and a gym, to help keep in shape -- she'd given birth to Lisa in water, and recommended it as an experience.

Marie, of course, wanted a dedicated room for streaming, for recordings -- she even suggested hidden cameras in her room that were under his control: both Stacey and Monique requested a dungeon, somewhere they could be tied up and imprisoned, filled with all manner of toys... Brianna also seemed to think this was a good idea, and it got an approving nod from Mels. The conversation started turning to precisely what toys they should get: Mark put a stop to the conversation at that point, no matter that it had been spoken quietly. There was always the chance others would over hear, and the waiter was on his way back with their of their order.

It was a large meal -- Mark was ravenous -- and conversation became sparse as they ate. Mark actually ordered seconds, at which point Melissa suggested that she and Brianna take Marie shopping for a swimsuit, since it transpired that Monique wanted to come with them to the gym. Amy, regretfully, had class just before lunchtime, and would have to miss it. Stacey decided she also needed a suit, so the three of them left when Mark ordered seconds for himself, leaving him with his college girls. The bimbo and the whore.

He felt a foot slide between his legs as they ate, gently rubbing his cock: he looked between the two, lifting a brow, and Amy gave a little giggle. "We love you, you know," she said softly. "Thank you."

Seeing his slightly confused look, Monique chimed in. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a guy you like, who treats you how you want, and isn't a dick about it? I cam feel my heart beating just looking at you."

"I love you both," he said in return, in purest honesty. He'd ensured he would. "I was thinking you could both stay with me tonight? The bed will be a little crowded, but I've missed you." That brought sunny smiles to their faces, joy to their expressions, as they quickly agreed. Falling silent for a moment, just watching him as he ate.

He watched them right back, of course. Amy, the blonde bombshell that she was, with her breasts straining against her shirt -- it looked like a bottom might pop, which was a touch distracting. Her baby blue eyes were quite focused as she started asking Monique about her schedule for the rest of the week -- they were closing in on exam time, and their class schedule was already lightening to give them time to study. He had a few ideas to help with that when it was mentioned, his brain perking up with the various ways that he could use the hypnosis to enhance their ability to recall and act under pressure: he probably wanted to create a trigger for non-kinky uses, thinking on it.

Turning pain into pleasure, refocusing the mind to make problems easier to grasp, reducing stress... A litany of ideas started burbling in the back of his mind as his gaze moved to Monique.

His rape toy's brown eyes looked back at him, tender and happy: he admired the lines of her face, her cute little button nose. Her hair was left loose today, cascading in a wave down her shoulders, and her C-cups were held very nicely in the top she wore. From where he sat, he could just make out her copper skinned thighs, legs stretched out as they were to join Amy's in playing various forms of footsie with him. He was getting increasingly hard as they took it in turns to rub his cock with their feet, trailing their toes over his thigh, and he coughed slightly in warning.

Smiling impishly at him, they returned to discussing exams, which apparently started in a couple of weeks -- the schedule, he gathered, had been posted today. Monique was particularly worried, it seemed, about statistical mechanics -- and as Mark had just finished a mouthful of coffee, he took the moment to interject in a low tone, "I'll see about making up a new video for you both, to help reduce your stress, make everything easier to remember."

The beaming smiles he got in return warmed his heart, and so things continued as he ate his second meal before the rest of his loves returned, bearing shopping bags.