Hypnotrack Ch. 13: I Quit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short walk took them back to the apartment, at which point more of the group spilt away: Brianna had to go home to get ready for work, not having brought her work clothes to his home: Amy had to get ready for class. Monique, it transpired, only had one thing today -- labs, starting in the afternoon, some end of year group project. So he'd have her until then. Kissing them both goodbye, he took Marie and Stacey to his apartment: Melissa took her own farewell kisses before heading to her own, to start on the hunt. He presumed for their home -- it's what the morning conversation had been dominated by, after all! He was somewhat distracted.

Monique, it transpired, had had a parcel delivered, a fairly large one that made her slightly pale on seeing it -- she pointed it out to Mark immediately, and pointed at the sender. Erotic Toys.

Her streaming gear had arrived.

--------------------------------------

Entering the Gym with three of his lovers in tow, he was unsurprised to see Carl -- the other receptionist -- was behind the desk: he nodded familiarly to him, adding that his friends were joining him in the pool, and paying the necessary fees. He was informed in turn that Brianna would be meeting with him after his swim to check his metrics: with polite smiles, they all headed in to get changed.

As he switched to his swimming trunks, Mark thought over the equipment Monique had been sent. They'd unwrapped it at his place -- within they found a fairly high end webcam/speaker setup, some lighting rigs, what looked like a pair of wirelessly controlled vibrators (One for pussy, one for anal), and a box that it was all to be routed through before connecting to a computer.

It all came with a CD labelled 'Readme', claiming to be the manual. A professional camgirl set-up in a box, basically -- but Mark found the 'router' highly suspect. For a start, it was branded 'EroticToys Inc.' For another, it was larger than was needed for what would essentially be a four to one USB hub. He resolved to take a gander at what it did -- later. The more immediate concern was the 'Readme' CD. He'd put it into an offline laptop, and seeing that the 'instructions' were a video file... It was pretty obvious this was the next step in the camgirl programming.

Marie had recognised it, of course: unfortunately, the way he'd removed her bond to Jeff had wiped her memories of precisely what it did. She had noted that plugging the box into her computer had caused it to install drivers, however -- he suspected it did more than that.

Moving towards the pool -- wool gathering done -- his heart skipped a beat as he caught sight of his women. It was a rather arresting vision.

Melissa, for her part, was the most demure, her curves contained in a blue, skin-tight one-piece swimsuit that descended into a V between her breasts: it was par for the course in the pool. The others.. a little less so.

All three of them had gone for some fashion of bikini. Monique wore what he presumed was her usual, which had a rather fetching pattern of green and sea blue on both the top and bottom that covered her fairly well: her breasts were certainly well supported. That was quite clear to any whom cared to gaze upon her.

Stacey, on the other hand, had on something new. A simple white, it was very similar to Monique's in style, but on her tall form it looked somehow more revealing. Of course, this barely held a candle to what Marie had chosen: he was fairly certain she was a bit of a brat, at least in this area.

It was the classic 'small triangles to cover her nipples' pattern you'd see on slutty Instagram models, with a similar tiny piece of cloth to cover her privates, the material a canary yellow that was held tight to her form by a series of straps that connected the two pieces -- incidentally winding around her body, 'supporting' her breasts, In a most enticing fashion. It was, in short, designed more for showing off your body or suntanning, then for use in a pool: he would bet cash that there was more cloth in just the top part of Stacey's outfit than there was in the entirety of Marie's.

Mark just looked at them for a long moment, drinking in the sight, then brightly smiled: he did notice Marie's slight pout. "Into the pool! Time to swim. Whoever does the least number of laps buys dinner." Putting action to deed, he dived in.

Really, it was a stupid wager: he was just getting back into working out, and every woman with him clearly held to an exercise regime. Unsurprisingly he lost -- although not by as great a margin as he feared -- and as they gathered together in the corner of the pool to recover from the exertion, he let his gaze wander over the other women here. It was a subconscious response, an itch he couldn't scratch: his harem was incomplete.

Of course, his lovers noticed his noticing -- and started looking around as well. Melissa and Marie both moved up behind him, their breasts pressing against his back as they rested their hands on his body. "I don't see anyone hot enough to deserve your cock, Master." Melissa murmured. "Do you, Marie?"

The scantily clad redhead nodded, her cheek rubbing against Mark's. "Wrong time of day for it, I think. Mid morning on a weekday? It's moms and kids. This isn't a pool for those who don't need to work, really, is it? And the students are either at class or asleep. Exams are soon, after all." Marie was making more of a show of pushing her youthful body against him -- anyone looking at them would know he was fucking her. Happily, the lifeguards were paying more attention to the deep end.

Stacey continued to look, however, paying especial attention to a woman whom had just arrived. "Perhaps her?" she suggested, directing their gazes towards her with a nod. "With the right makeup, the right clothing.. she could be a proper whore for master. She looks kind of frigid, don;'t you think?" This dovetailed their comparisons into various standards of beauty, of the templates they had -- or were missing, but they fell silent as they realised Mark hadn't joined in.

Mark could rather see their point -- from his perspective, there were certainly some attractive women here, but... not quite to the standard he'd sort of stumbled into. The perspective, the philosophy they were espousing, percolated in his brain as they returned to swimming: was he choosing his partners based purely on their looks? It was a classic male failing, he knew, but the fact his lovers seemed to agree with it -- to have sister-sluts who they found desirable... he had made them all bi, he supposed. Judging people by their appearance was universal.

Marie swam like a fish: he had learned this was her primary form of exercise, a few hours a day, and she stayed in the pool for her set with the others as he went to his prearranged meeting with Brianna -- showered and dressed once more, he was directed to the room where his lover was working today.

The moment the door was closed, his black beauty was kneeling before him. "May this slave kiss you before we start, master?"

Once more in her Lycra outfit, hugging her curves, he remembered the last time -- stripping her, bending her over, using her needy little body. Her slave kinks -- those he accepted as part of her, but he could sort of tell the conversations with Stacey and Marie had had an impact on her perception of what she should do, based on this. He pulled her to her feet, pulling her into his arms as he kissed her passionately.

She moaned, pushing herself against him, and a very enjoyable few minutes were spent making out before they separated. "Let's review my stats.. then maybe I'll play with you."

Blushing softly, Brianna agreed, and they spent the next twenty minutes doing what he had actually paid for. That being said, her businesslike demeanour was frequently broken by blushes, gentle caresses, or quick kisses in between tests. Having taken his metrics, she wryly note his progress, recommending he move to a higher energy diet -- He'd clearly been doing a lot of exercise, she noted a little mischievously.

He did concur that multiple rounds of group sex a day for the past week would probably count as 'intensive exercise', and just took her list of recommended consumption -- more carbs and protein, generally, every three hours -- a hybrid of building muscle and training for a marathon, in short.

That done, there was regrettably not enough time left for anything fun before her next appointment: he spent a few minutes kissing her, running his hands over her curves, suggesting she plan on spending the night again -- with her daughter and friend -- on Friday, potentially even the whole weekend if she could swing it.

Brianna agreed, of course -- who was she to disobey her master? Her thoughts ran over the dynamics. She and Lisa would be free, and Nicole.. she'd need to talk to her sister's parents. The nineteen year old was still living with them, after all, and would not be happy to learn she was in a harem. No matter how sexy and strong their master was. They thought their daughter was a good catholic girl. But gods, she was so horny...

"Master?" she asked. "Can I... See you at lunch time?"

She had an hour's break, and she needed him. Just the sight of him made the engraving on her bones pulse with desire, reminding of her purpose to serve this gorgeous man. "I need you in me today. Please?"

He could hear the lust, the need in her voice, and nodded with a warm smile. "I'll make up something for us all -- I have plans for a few of you today."

With a farewell kiss, he left, meeting Marie, Stace and Mel and heading home. It was time to take a look at the 'readme' disk, and see just what the next step in camgirl programming was.

----------------------------------------------

We might finish this day in the next chapter. Might take two! Things are getting busy for mark - and I may be drawing things out until I have more votes for who number 10 (11, 12, 13, 14.. optional) should be.