Hypnotrack Ch. 13: I Quit!

Story Info
The start of the next day.
9.1k words
4.68
11.1k
16

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

Only some fun in this one - This is more a bit to develop characters and plot.

And purely as an aside: Stacey is around 27, Melissa is 29 (For a few more months), Brianna is 34 (Doesn't look it), Julie is 22, Marie is 23, Lisa is 18, Nicole is 19. Amy is 20, Monique is 21.

---------------------

Mark woke up from a relaxing, rather arousing dream of having his cock sucked -- it took him a moment in his drowsy state to realise that no, that was actually happening. It was an increasingly common way for him to be woken -- the whole weekend had started that way -- so he did not move or disturb them while he continued on the road to full consciousness.

Whoever it was stopped for a moment, then started again, and as memory started flowing back -- he wondered which it was. It eventually occurred to him he could open his eyes and see which of the lovers in his bed was quite so eager - the answer, it seemed, was both of them. As he looked down, he saw Marie on his left Stacey on the right: his cum kitten was groping herself, running one manicured finger over her clit, as the redhead licked his morning wood. She was similarly in an aroused state, moaning softly as she sucked his head into her mouth. He watched her pull off, again that chill feeling, before Stacey dived down again, sucking him into her throat -- he was being tag-teamed, it seemed.

He made no noise, looking at the two women in his bed as a study in contrasts. Stacey, of course, his stunning cum-kitten. The tallest of his lovers, even taller then he was, at 6'1", her legs were still her most appealing feature. Sculpted, slender stalks of pale skin, attached to a tight ass that fit perfectly in his hands, one you could practically bounce a coin on. A slender waist giving her that hourglass figure, a smooth belly that practically begged to be filled with his children. Modest -- by the standards of his harem -- C-cup breasts that stood proud on her chest, her large pink nipples erect with her arousal. A long neck that still bore the locking collar he'd put round her throat -- she was so proud of it, the proof he owned her, that he cared for her.

She'd made that plain -- he was starting to think of getting her one of those metal collars with personalised messages and better keys, when he had the funds.

As she bobbed up on down on his prick, her platinum blonde hair cascading in down to her shoulders -- now falling against his thighs as she moved up and down, releasing his member with a 'pop' as her arctic blue eyes, filled with lustful desire, beckoned her sister to take over. The arch of her back almost pleaded for his hands to stroke her: if he was an artist, he would have painted her. She still looked like she could have walked off a runway, or the stage of a beauty pageant -- and knowing this refined beauty would do anything for his affection, that she wanted to be degraded and treated as his living breathing toy, still made him giddy with joy.

Marie, on the other hand, was new to his bed. Almost of a height to him, her curly red hair cascading over his groin as she started licking the tip of his cock with a pink tongue, her lips parted with pleasure. Her hair was slightly longer that Stacey's, and her mounds were closer to the medium for his harem - D-cups with large aureolae and small nipples, her young body keeping them tight. A somewhat muscular belly -- her whole body had the sleek muscle of an athlete, which he now knew was from her habit of swimming for at least an hour a day: he'd need to take her to the gym with him today.

The effect this hand on her legs, and ass, of course, were similar in form to Stacey's luscious stalks: more muscular, with an old scar along the back of her calf -- a legacy of horse riding when she was younger, he was given to understand. They both had the sort of lines one would expect on a model, and while Marie was slightly wider of hip than his cum kitten, they both had bodies that were built for the purposes of having his children. This was Stacey's week, was it not? he'd have to get Melissa to add Marie, Brianna, Lisa and Nicole to her timetable... if she hadn't already.

Still, he had promised to fill his cum kitten's pussy every day, and she would have to get to work soon -- or so he presumed, as she was still here. Both of them jumped a little as he lifted his torso, reaching out for Stacey's arm to pull her closer.

"Come here, slut. You're all wet for your master, aren't you? Just a soaked little cocksleeve, only good for fucking and making babies." She fell against him, plastering her body against his, and slipping one of her legs between his own: he could feel how hot, how wet her bare pussy was as it pressed against his leg, hearing her moaning as he pulled her into a kiss, hands snaking across his chest and into his hair.

---------------------------------

Marie had woken first -- she was naturally an early riser, no matter how late the night had been - and had been gazing in happiness and her two bed partners, remembering the debauchery of the day before. Celebrating in her own mind the fact she was his owned kitten, his pet for the rest of her life. She was going to live in a big house with him and all her sister-slaves! She was fantasizing about having her own personal dungeon, ringed with cameras, where Master could fuck her while streaming it to the world when Stacey awoke. The older woman had quirked one elegant eyebrow at her when she met her gaze, and -- after a moment's thought -- had pressed a finger to her lips before reluctantly sliding out of bed, moving to her pile of discarded clothes.

Given the hedonistic evening, Stacey had forgotten to set her alarm: not wishing to alarm her sister, or disturb her owner, she carefully slid her naked self out of bed to check her phone. It seemed she should have been in the office almost half an hour ago: there were several missed calls she'd missed, as she'd left it on silent. Casting her gaze back to the bed -- Master was there, and she could feel her arousal building already, taking in his sleeping form: he was breeding her this week. She really didn't want to go back to work and face it all.

Never one given much to panic, she decided to check one thing before she made her decision on how to proceed -- how was the fund doing? All of the kittens had bookmarked the site, as had the slaves -- watching the number climb, the promise of freedom, of living full time together, was of great interest. Despite herself, she let out a short gasp.

The value raised now stood at over two million. Her master had been so smart! Checking, she realised that the fund had definitely started propagating amongst the jet set, for whom 'what they could afford' was not a particularly small number at all. Doing the progression in her head... They had the seed money for their plan and then some. Really, now there was no decision at all. Her nine to five days were over.

She took a moment to show the value to Marie -- who let out her own short, shocked gasp of pleasure at the value -- and spent a moment texting the rest of her sisters the news, before slipping out the room to make a quick call -- one that Ricky probably wouldn't like, but why should she be an office trophy, when she could spend her full time serving Mark?

Marie was slightly stunned by the number when her sister showed her -- her master was rich! Still... they'd discussed how the fund worked, with a video compelling viewers to contribute only what they could afford, then spread the link to their friends. So working it in her head... six degrees of separation. Any given contributor was only six steps from the most wealthy individual you could think of, or the most influential. Sure, you couldn't compel them to watch it, so there were lots of broken paths, but all it needed was one millionaire, one billionaire, or one influencer with a million fans, and... well, they were set. As planned, they'd be taking it down today -- they didn't want it showing up on the news, or on talk shows. Publicity would be bad, from what she understood. Still...

They had figured on needing a million for for a mortgage on somewhere large enough, not to mention setting up an income stream: the kittens would need to get busy this week on the research required, and she was very glad she had the week off in master's bed. Maybe he'd film her tonight? She lost herself once more in fantasies of being tied up -- on a stockade, maybe -- as master spanked her butt, making her beg to be fucked, while everything was being streamed online for all the men who would wish they were him... and all the women who wanted to be her. Sending him their information, begging to be his slaves, just like her... Stacey's return, however, broke her distraction, and she looked up to the triumphant smile of her still naked sister. After a whispered conversation over their sleeping master, Stace had laid out the plan, and they'd started turns on waking up their owner the best way they could think of.

-----------------------------

Master's attention on her now, the moment he was awake! Stacey loved him even more, how could she not when he named her such filthy things? He was barely getting started as she was pulled atop him, humping her pussy against his leg as he kissed her in a fashion that curled her toes, a moan escaping her lips as an electric spike of bliss flowed through her body as she was pressed against his glorious form.

Marie watched as Master grabbed her sister, calling her all those filthy names as he pulled her atop him: she was starting to see the appeal, as she stroked Master's massive schlong, keeping him hard for Stacey's needy little cunny. The wet streak she was leaving on master's thigh made that clear enough. She moved to lie alongside them, leaning in to kiss at Masters' neck, whispering in his ear. "I'm your cocksleeve too, Master. I want everyone to see it."

Saying such filthy things! It sent butterflies into her belly. Happy ones.

Mark groaned, breaking the kiss as Marie joined the party, his hand in Stacey's hair pulling her up as painfully as he could manage. "You hear that, slut? Your sister thinks she's just like you. A filthy little cocksleeve, just three holes for fucking and a pair of tits for groping."

Groping said tits with his other hand, as forcefully as he could: more moans echoed from the blonde, and he turned his head with a fierce smile to regard Marie. "You want to see how a nasty little cocksleeve like this is used, kitten?"

Marie nodded, voice breaking into a moan as a programmed orgasm swept through her body. With a little bit of effort, he flipped Stace onto the bed, then onto her belly: he did this forcefully, knowing the pain was just driving her arousal even higher. Grabbing her hair once more, he pulled her head back, bending her spine as he pulled her onto her knees: without any more fuss, he rammed his cock into her pussy, as hard as he could.

Stacey was in heaven as her master abused her, slapping her, forcing her to bend like the fuckmeat she was: she was already practically delirious as he got her into position, and came the moment he slid his cock, raw and deep, into her needy little hole. A long, guttural moan escaped her lips, pushing back against him as he hammered into her breeding hole, his finger finding her begging-hole as he began to face-fuck her with them.

"This is how I use needy little cocksleeves, Marie." Mark said, hammering into the gorgeous blonde with as much force as he could: she twitched, shuddering and shaking in his grasp, her voice muffled moans as she pushed her ass back against him.

"She exists for fucking and making babies. Nothing else. If I want to hit her, I can. If I want to whip her, I can. If I want to brand her, I can. If I want my name tattooed on her skin and to lead her around on a leash for all to see? I can. If I want to lock her up in a dungeon and feed her only cum? I can. She's just a living, breathing cumbucket."

Stace's third orgasm rippled through her body as Marie looked on avidly, her hands stroking and caressing them both, her belly all a flutter. "So if you had me on camera... Would you treat me like that, Master? Choking me as you filled me with that massive dick? Making it abundantly clear that every cell of my needy little body belongs to you? Marking me so everybody knows I'd die rather than have anyone else? Maybe breed me on camera, and keep a video long of my growing belly so everyone knows I'm your broodmare?"

Marie could barely believe what she was saying -- she had never really played around with dirty talk before, but watching Stace and master's interplay was making her try. The butterflies in her belly kept growing, but they were hot, needy things, prompting her to say more. She remembered the revelation that Nicki was a hucow, just a farmyard animal... Julie explaining the three of them were his sex kittens, obedient to his desires, craving the milk of his cock deep in their pussies...Which was true! Her body ached, remembering how good it had felt when he'd filled her. When he'd taken her raw. She'd always used a condom before -- she never would again. Melissa even had pills for her to make her a proper breeder!

Mark continued to hammer in and out of Stacey, twisting and groping her body as Marie spoke: he tilted his head as he regarded the needy redhead. "You mean, perhaps, I should hold you like this..." locking his forearm around Stacey's throat, arching her back even more as he pulled her half-upright -- it gave him better access to her tits, anyway, and had his cock bouncing off a very sensitive part of her insides: his little cum kitten came for what he thought was the fourth time? It might have been the fifth. Her moans and screams muffled by her lack of air, her pussy stroking at his cock in waves as he twisted her nipples sharply with his free hand.

"Treat you like this, as I remind you you exist to make me happy? You're just a worthless bitch without me? That you're a needy little cumrag, a vapid little whore who hates feminism, and knows her place is serving me in any way I desire? That you are nothing but a sex toy, a mindless animal, put on this earth for my pleasure? Just like Stacey here?"

The distraction helped him control himself, even as Stacey twisted and writhed in his grip, the pain and humiliation drowning any resistance to the tidal wave of bliss that flowed through her spine, a veritable lightning bolt, fit to make her howl in ecstasy. She could just nod frantically as she gasped for air, knowing everything master said about her was true. He let her take a few breaths, and she took the opportunity to agree, wholeheartedly. "Yes! I'm your cumrag!" She'd planned more, but couldn't manage it: she was going to cum for him again! She couldn't stop herself.

Marie blinked a little at that. "Maybe... maybe not that far," she said, as her sister writhed in bliss -- Marie wanted it so! - But.. but...

"I think I do hate Feminism, Master. I should be serving you. Just a bound slut for you to use." That felt right, didn't it? She felt his name on her bones, throbbing with desire, and decided it was. She wanted to be his bound slut. Serving him for the world to see. None of that independence silliness -- she belonged with a strong, virile man like her master. She was property!

This was not the first time her owner had abused his little cum kitten like this, but it would never get old. Knowing how aroused, how happy it made he owner was all Stacey really needed: feeling him use her, hearing him degrade her -- the insane lust that flowed through her body was a natural consequence. Hearing her sister admit she wanted to be his cocksleeve. Being used as the demonstration of what that meant! Her heart was singing with joy, knowing she would be useful. The rest of her body, of course, was shaking with pleasure as Master's cock expertly filled her, pulsing in her tight little fuck hole. Like any toy being used for purpose, she fulfilled her function, quivering as a long drawn out gasp escaped her lips, as yet another blaze of pleasure burned through every nerve.

Mark was getting close once more, feeling Stace's pussy, her whole body, shaking and quivering in his arms: removing his arm from her throat, she collapsed forward, gasping for air, whimpering as he moved his hands to her hips, building up speed. "That's a good whore, Stace. Cum for your owner. Show me just how badly you want me to put a baby in your sexy little belly. Marie? You're going to be cleaning her up. I have plans for you later."

Marie was still processing what she's just said, her whole body aflame with desire: she could only nod as her marvellous master instructed her, excitement kindling in her as she heard mention of 'plans'. Maybe he would film her?

Stace's response was much more dramatic. Now she could breathe again, as master hammered into her whore body, she tried getting words out, just a commanded. It was surprisingly difficult -- it was like every thrust sent a spike of electricity through her abused body, and he was going fast. Se could almost feel the tension in his balls as he was getting ready to knock her up...

"Yesth... Fuck.. Yesss... Breed... Yesth... Fuck Feminism!.. I'm your whore I'm your slut I'm your bitch I'm your toy I'm your breeder..." A stream pouring out her mouth, settling on a loop as she came AGAIN. She knew no other man could make her feel like this. She was made for him, to service his cock as often as he pleased, whenever he wanted.

As Stacey collapsed into babbling incoherency, Mark rotated her on his dick, carefully turning her onto her back, placing her legs on his shoulders as he returned to full speed: he was so close, reaching over to pull Marie into a hungry kiss as he groaned, plunging into Stace's depths and sending shots of cum flooding into his fertile cum kitten.

Stacey just shook, legs shivering and twitching as she felt her owner's cum flooding her insides again: she loved that he kept his promises. Marie, on the other hand, was surprised with the kiss, dazed and delighted as she felt master groaning into her mouth, his hand curled in her hair. Watching him use Stace... she wanted that so bad.

Mark stayed in his kitten for a long moment, before collapsing onto the side Marie wasn't on -- this put him dangerously close to the edge of the bed -- wrapping his arms around his tallest lover. "Clean up her cunt, Marie," he directed in a pleased tone, watching the nude redhead nod.

"Yes master!" she proclaimed eagerly, she scampered down the bed, running her fingers over her sister's pussy: scooping up the little that had escaped. Her sister's cunt was almost as tight as hers, and master had cum so deep in her -- really, she had to use her tongue. The life of a slut -- how she'd needed it! All these different kinks... she'd have to try them all on.

Stacey was content in her master's strong arms, the aftershocks still roiling and rolling through her body, feeling quite satisfied for the moment. She knew it wouldn't last long -- not with master's naked body pressed against her, showing how much he cared for her. She was insatiable for him. His needy little slut. Still, when her sister's fingers started running over her clit, she twitched. She was sore and sensitive... but this is what she was for, and it felt good. Then the redhead moved, and started lapping at her... shudders began to build in her, a happy little moan escaping her lips.

Mark still felt... drained, and rather hungry come to that: the day before had been an intense workout, and using his blonde cum kitten had eaten up what energy he'd recovered. A big breakfast was in order, and as Marie went to work on their tallest lover, making her moan again, he reached out to tap Stacey's nose with his fingertip. "Not that I did not love the wakeup, kittens, but shouldn't you be getting ready for work, Stace?"

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers