Hypnotrack Ch. 14: The Girl's Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna was truly brainless in this moment: if you'd asked her right now, she wouldn't have been able to tell you her own name. The pleasure was too intense, driving her back to a basic animal state. Every orgasm seemed to pulse out from the branding on every single bone, rippling through her muscles, travelling along each blood vessel and spreading their message. She was his black slut whore slave toy. She was his property. She was cumming.

Mark tried counting backwards from a thousand, buying himself time: left hand drifting down from her heaving breasts, over her firm flat belly as it shook, sliding down one of her thighs and pulling it open, teasing the flesh there as she bounced up and down on him, her legs shaking in his grasp. Right hand preoccupied toying with her firm, D-cup tits as they shook like jelly, as her body was frantically bouncing up and down as she convulsed, multiple times her torso trying to pull forward as she screamed in bliss. Finally, he couldn't help himself, pushing up into her with his own fevered grunt, painting her black insides with his white cum.

The feeling drove Brianna into even more of a frenzy. She was being bred. It wouldn't take, not now, but it was proof of intent. She was a breeder for black-white babies, just like Lisa was. She could barely see as the blood rushed through her body, falling off her master's lap and curling into a quivering, shaking ball as the aftershocks continued for several more seconds.

As Brianna fell into a ball, his cum began dripping out with her abrupt departure to pool on the floor and coat her thighs. Mark himself fell back with a grunt, looking at Marie -- the redhead was eyeing his erect cock and licking her lips, feverishly fingering her own sopping cunt.

As Mark took the time to recover his energy and breath, watching the redhead cum as she played with herself, Brianna began her recitation.

"This Slave is your property. This fact makes It trivial for this slave to cum hard and often. This slave will feel a nonsexual pulse of pleasure when obeying you or one of her sister-slaves. This slave will cum when called a slave by you. When called a race traitor, this slave will enter a continual, ever more powerful state of orgasm that will enforce the fact she is a black slut for a white man," recited Brianna before blinking and sort of collapsing, her chest still heaving from the exertion, her body slick with sweat. "Fuck, master. I needed that."

He was rather sweaty himself, a fair bit of it transfer, the rest of it from the sheer heat of their bodies pressed together. "You are quite welcome, Brianna," he remarked. "Quick showers, then lunch?"

It had been a quick fuck -- maybe fifteen minutes all told. Brianna slowly nodded, a most satisfied smile on her face. "Gimme a minute?" Marie gave a sudden shuddering gasp as she came again, licking at her fingers as she looked at them both. "Fuck that was hot, master. Is the shower big enough for three?"

Mark shook his head -- pointing at the puddle that had escaped Brianna's pussy. "Lick that up, Kitten. Brianna? Go shower, while I discipline this kitty cat." Marie barely registered the words as the pleasure tore through her body, making herself mew for him. She was his sex kitten! His pet!

Reason beginning to return to function, she considered his command as she clambered off the sofa to the juices on the floor: master's cum. Brianna's cum. Those nervous, lusty butterflies began fluttering around in her belly as she looked at it the pool, risking a glance at Mark and his cum coated cock. Maybe she should start there, and work up to it?

She crawled onto the floor, moving on all fours -- that was fine: she was his kitten -- and stopped in front of him, leaning down in as catlike a manner s she could and lapping, just once, at that monstrous dick. "Mark... You're kitten loves you..." another lick, "and loves doing what she's told. But.. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet?" Another lick, and she looked up at him with wide eyes. "It's... further than I want to go?"

Mark could hear that hint of nervousness in her questioning tone, uncertainty that denying him was alright: he smiled at her, reassuringly. "That's fine, kitten," proper behaviour should be rewarded, after all. "Clean my cock instead, like a good kitten."

Mark's smile eased her nervousness, and as Marie went to lick his dick once more, he said the word, and she shuddered as ecstasy rushed through her body: she was barely aware of his instruction, already sucking his schlong into her mouth as he used it AGAIN, moaning audibly as she sucked his cock. He took good care of his kittens!

Mark smiled as Marie shook with pleasure -- she certainly seemed to have a bit more practice at sucking cock, lapping at his balls, running her tongue along his length before sucking it into her mouth -- he wondered quite how deep she could take it. She was certainly keeping him hard -- he'd be setting up the scenario for her once Brianna had left, and this would ensure there were no more delays.

Pulling her off his dick he smiled at her. "Your turn in the shower, Marie," as he heard the bathroom door open: smiling, the redhead rose to her feet, brushing a quick kiss on his cheek before scampering off.

Brianna entered a moment later, smiling brightly -- he presumed amused by Marie's enthusiasm. She had a towel wrapped around her lush form, and padded on bare feet towards his form: he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her into a heated kiss.

Brianna felt refreshed and languorous, every muscle satisfied and replete, drained and happy, her skin washed free of the sweat and grime, just as ordered by her owner. Mark was everything she had desired, her master having given her exactly what she wanted. She could still feel his cum inside her, filling her insides, and remembering she was no longer on the implant sent a thrill through her body. She had the pills from Melissa to make sure -- she'd be pregnant with his children in a month or so.

Still, she fell happily into his arms when he embraced her, kissing her with such desire: she almost didn't want to go back to work. She was ready to put in her notice, of course, but would wait for master's command. She still had to pin down Phillipa, after all. Mark would be far better than her fiance!

Mark let her get dressed (Directing her to clean up her mess once she had done so), as he pulled up his trousers, moving to the kitchen to prepare lunch for the trio: he briefly wondered what Mel and Stacey were up to, but he was sure they'd tell him when they came over for dinner.

By the time he was done, returning with the food for himself an his lovers, Marie had returned: She was sitting on one of his towels, drying her hair, still quite naked and faintly wet. The warm smile he got from her upon his return was ever so slightly teasing, daring him to say something: he demurred.

Brianna, on the other hand, was once more dressed, and the pool of mingled cum was gone, with no sign of cleaning equipment having been used: the physical therapist looked quite happy, so he did not comment, just passing out the plates and moving to collect his own.

The pair of them were already eating as he returned to sit with them, and things were silent for a minute or so as they filled their bellies with the fuel they needed. Brianna was the first to break the comfortable silence.

"Master? Should I tender my resignation at the Gym? It would stop me showing Phillipa the video. She won't be back for another two weeks," she said, looking at him with warm eyes. "It would let me devote my time to you and my sisters."

Marie frowned a little. "She on holiday?" she asked, before Mark could, as he looked between them both: Brianna nodded.

"Yes, with her Fiance. He proposed yesterday." From her tone, this wasn't a good thing: it did, however, make Mark reassess.

"Forget about showing Phillipa the video, Brianna. You should put in your notice -- but aim to finish at the end of next week, once we have the money?" he said since no, he was not going to break another couple up. He'd done it to Melissa by accident, and... realised he didn't know about the others. Marie, he knew, would have lost any relationship because of Jeff. But the others?

It may be a bit cowardly, but he resolved not to ask: the same precautions they were taking to hide from erotic toys would also hide them from any angry boyfriends. None of them were married, or had any engagement rings, at least. At least going by what her room mate had said, Julie had been single? Thinking of that room mate... yes, he'd ask Julie about her.

They talked about small things for the rest of the meal -- they were all pretty hungry -- and soon the time came for Brianna to depart, there being just enough time to make it back to the gym: they shared a heated kiss at the door. "I'll see you again tomorrow, my love." His words brought a happy smile to her face. "Self defence class? And on Friday, remember.. I want you, Lisa, and Nicole here for the weekend."

Brianna nodded. "I remember, master. I will speak to Nicole's parents. You.. You might want to make something so they are not going to create a fuss when she moves in with us? They are very... devout."

Mark interpreted that to mean they thought Nicole was a virgin and would stay that way until her wedding day, and nodded. "I'll have a think about it. Stay safe, my love." Another brief kiss, and she was gone: Mark strode back into the main room, gazing at his naughty, naked redhead with a smile.

"I'm going to grab my shower, finally. While I'm gone, Marie -- because I'm sure you know how -- set up the camera and lighting gear in the bedroom: I'll handle what they go into. But set them up."

Marie felt her eyes light up at the idea: she knew it! Master was going to film her! Make her his little porn star! Those butterflies started up again, dancing with glee as she set the gear up as instructed: it was easy, she just seemed to know how it went together! Clearly proof she was born for this.

It was a quick shower, mostly to wash the sweat off and give him time to think -- he even tried a little meditation as the hot water flowed over his form. It was obvious, if he thought about it, that his push for a harem was implanted by the damn video. This was not something he could prove, obviously, due to how the conditioning worked: it felt completely natural, and he couldn't remember wanting anything else. So?

Looking back on how he'd acted with Mel, Amy, Monique, Julie and Stacey... Even Brianna to a degree... he'd given no thought to existing relationships. Well... he was perhaps being too hard with himself including Mel on that list: they'd both been exposed at the same time, they hadn't thought it would actually work.

There was nothing in the video specifying how large a harem he should make -- he wasn't quite sure why his subconscious had decided on 'ten', but surely what he had sufficed? Then there was Fiona and Zania... Part of him was saying he should make them his, with the simple logic that the other two options were to leave them to the mercies of the company, or have them blow his cover: even what he'd done to Jeff, in retrospect, hadn't been the smartest of ideas. After all -- if accusations of rape, sexual assault, reached the police, they'd want to talk to Marie, wouldn't they? Might make the papers.

Until he knew precisely how much reach they had -- he could well be making a mountain out of a molehill! - he had to assume the worst case. That they would have recruiters, if not recruits, looking for signs they were being investigated. Have unwitting, unknowing gents in various agencies, to watch for any such a thing and scupper it if ordered. It's how he would do it.

He had to admit to himself, thinking on what he knew of their organisation, that he could probably have done a better job than they did. But still -- best not to assume what he saw was everything. Overprep was better than underestimating them, and outside the slavery ring, he had no evidence one way or the other to know where else or how else they were using the video -- look at what he could do with it, after all! Not to mention...

He recalled realising that some of the women pictured in the testimonials, he'd seen in some porn videos. Didn't that imply they had control over a porn studio as well? Or at least links there. Would logically follow from running a camgirl site -- and it could just be as simple as someone in the porn industry was just buying brainwashed slaves from them. There was a cheery thought: what could he do about it?

Why he had to do anything about it was the question. After all, breaking contact so they couldn't be found should be enough. No, he didn't like the idea of these women being sold. Ethically, the notion of slavery -- outside play -- disgusted him. Did he need to do more?

He thought he did, as someone who believed in democracy. What he'd done to raise funds was bad enough. But what would happen the first time a political party used this method in a campaign ad, to change party affiliations, and take control of the vote? He'd joked to himself about using the method to become president before, after all. Sooner or later someone would. Dictator for life, with a harem made up of all the most attractive women in the country. Someone would, sooner or later -- would you trust a politician with this power? Really, he could barely trust himself!

He could rationalize using his own videos on Fiona and Zania to keep them safe, to keep him safe, while he figured out a solution. But... did he need any more?

------------------------------

Across the building hall, in Melissa's apartment, we find Mel and Stacey seated at her computer, looking at pictures of women. Extremely attractive women -- to be precise, portfolios of a modelling agency Melissa had had previous interactions with. Specifically, she'd modelled through them herself while studying, to help pay for her degree: she remained on good terms with the management, and still dealt with them now and then for certain commercials she was involved in. It was not uncommon for the director to tell her what he had planned to happen so the jingle would fit, after all, and being able to recommend people that might fit was always helpful at making her look good.

Quite a few of her associates there wanted to segue into acting, after all. So why shouldn't she do them a solid? Now she had an opportunity for them that was even better! It would practically be wrong of her not to make them an offer they couldn't refuse.

Melissa liked being part of a harem, after all, and Stacey had been programmed to love the thought of master owning more and more women. Now that Melissa had a copy of Mark's video, acquired by the simple measure of giving Brianna the order to hand it over, all that remained was deciding who else they wanted as a sisters.

Marie and Julie had been on board with the idea after their conversation the night before: Julie, of course, had been given the same forgotten instruction by Mark, and Marie had a deeply kinky streak that she was just starting to explore. Besides, she loved her sisters: why wouldn't she support such an excellent idea? She already had other candidates she knew of she'd scouted out for Jeff -- she was going to see about arranging meetings with them for the harem to look at. Every woman deserved to experience that colossal cock, as far as she was concerned. None of them were jealous of it, after all: Mark had ensured none of them would feel jealousy ever again.

Melissa had spoken with Amy and Monique while Mark was in the shower, and the pair would have a think about any women at college who might be suitable: Much like Julie, the college girls wanted to watch Mark conquer more, precisely as programmed.

The general idea was for each to gather candidates, and then meet to collectively decide on who should join them. It was more than just a matter of their attractiveness -- were they single? Would they bring in useful skills? Were they personable? Suitably subby? Once they'd decided who, invite them over, use the video on them, and then give them to Mark -- he'd been so good to them, after all, and was taking excellent care of them. Why shouldn't they give him a gift? He'd certainly be a gift to their new sisters, it was universally agreed.

-------------------

Letting his worries get washed away by the water, his thoughts settling as he dried himself off, Mark returned to the present. He loved his women with all his heart -- each and every one was gorgeous and kinky, and it was time to help Marie explore her desires. He had some plans for this, so with the towel around his waist -- there wasn't much point in getting dressed -- he fetched his actual laptop and padded into the bedroom barefoot, to see the product of Marie's work.

Marie had, as it happened, had not taken long at all to set up the lighting equipment, the camera for the best angle on the bed. Really, they needed more cameras -- This one was at an angle to the bed, but they wanted one above, and one to each side as well!

Since Mark seemed to have been taking a longer shower, she sent some texts to her friends -- the ones that looked like good recruits. Lunch the next day? After all, Mark had work, so she would be with Mel. A lovely opportunity to take some pictures!

When Mark entered his room, the scent of sex was pungent -- not from Marie, although the naked redhead was on his bed and quite aroused: he'd been having a lot of sex of late, and his bedding needed washed. Casting a warm smile at Marie, he moved towards the window to open it.

"I could just pin you against the glass, you know. Let your screams of bliss echo onto the street..." Conscious of Marie's eyes roaming over his body, he walked over to where he'd set up the laptop, plugging the camera in and installing the drivers -- the actual drivers, not the ones provided by Erotic Toys. "But I thought we'd start by recording you."

Marie had been right! She was going to be his little porn slut! Maybe he'd post them online once they were safe? They could make money off her needy, pregnant self! She knew she'd be begging for another the moment she gave birth, after all. Maybe those pills from Melissa would help? She couldn't wait to start taking them.

The drivers he'd found installed without any fuss, and he gestured to her. "Come. Sit on the edge of the bed, and tell the camera your first name and how old you are. So that everyone knows just who is in my bed today."

Her eyes went wide for a moment before she crawled across the bed, sliding her legs over the edge to face the camera on it's mount. Settling her hands in her lap, she looked right into the lens as she spoke. "My name is Marie, and I'm twenty-three as of last month." The butterflies were swarming throughout her body! She was so excited!

Rising, Mark let his gaze roam over her nubile body, her full, firm breasts: moving to sit behind her, he rested his hands on her shoulders, gently gliding his fingers along and down her arms. "Are you on birth control, Marie?" he asked softly, just loud enough for the mic to pick it up.

"No, master," she replied a little breathlessly: he was touching her and she could feel the pleasure flowing through her skin, into her spine, and down to between her thighs.

"Good girl. Who owns you, Marie, and what do you want them to do to you? Tell everyone at home what you need."

He could feel her shiver at his words, as he slid his fingertips over her belly, drawing little circles up towards her breasts: his arms around her, the heat of her body felt against his chest.

Oh god oh god, those butterflies were having a party down there! Marie was so excited, so happy, feeling her pleasure building as his fingers roamed over her flesh, the brand on her bones pulsing with party lights! It would be obvious to anyone looking what the answer was! And everyone would be looking! God, what was it going to be like when he was on her tits?!