Hypnotrack Ch. 14: The Girl's Plans

Story Info
Brianna, Marie - and what Mel and the others are planning...
8.6k words
4.73
10.6k
21

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

As reminder, as this chapter has a lot of focus on Marie: as noted in the last chapter, Mark is of average size - but average means half the world is smaller. Marie has only dealt with smaller, and her perspective is a little skewed as a result.

------------------------

Once at the apartment, Melissa snagged Stacey to help her with her project, leaving Mark alone with Marie as they entered his home. Technically the first time he'd been alone with her, too. He pulled her into his arms as she started taking off her clothes, running his fingers along her spine, and rested his forehead against her own. "I love you, you know."

The words made Marie's heart sing with joy. "I love you too, Mark. You.. you didn't need to say it so soon, you know. You don't know me that well... even if I am yours forever."

"Yes I do, because I mean it. I love all of you, Marie, and I think I should express it more." Squeezing her butt, getting a little twitch from the younger woman, he brushed his lips across her own, pulling her into a kiss. He broke it off before it became too heated, however. She returned to stripping off, and he focused on not getting distracted.

"On the topic of getting to know you better, my kitten. When I first fucked you, you said you were into choking, and exhibitionism. But you seem to be getting interested in more stuff. Spankings, being a cocksleeve..." he left the sentence hanging, as she clenched her thighs together, moaning softly: oh yeah. He'd programmed her to cum when he called her kitten.

"You're only the fourth guy I've slept with, Mark," she said after a moment, taking a few deep breaths. "And... I dunno. I always had ideas, I suppose, but most of those losers were more focused on what they wanted, and I never really... had the guts to ask anyone to help me experiment, until I met you. Can you maybe... introduce me to all the kinks, and we'll see what I like?"

Chuckling softly, he agreed, kissing her tenderly before tugging her over to his main computer -- waking it up, and going to his fetlife account. A little bit of navigation brought him to the kinks list, and he sat her naked self down. "Have a browse, Marie, and explore. Don't send any messages, though, OK? Make a list of which ones you want to start with. I'm going to take a look at that cam rig -- we should probably get yours here as well. "

Marie was delighted at this simple solution -- she had not forgotten he had plans for her this afternoon, and started on two lists -- one for 'Eventually' and one for 'Today'. This should be fun!

Pulling out an old test laptop, Mark made sure the Wi-Fi and internet were disabled and put in the Readme disk, doing his best to ignore the exhibitionist: as promised, she seemed insistent on being naked in his home. Opening up the video file, he was unsurprised it was another brainwasher.

The same beat, the same patterns he sort of ignored, a male voice telling the Recruit that she has been chosen for sale. To remain in her present role, hide the fact she was camming from her current assignment, and over the next year, to start liquidating assets -- renting what they needed to live -- and be ready to move in precisely one year. To encourage viewers to bid on her, to remind them that the biggest spender after three months would get to spend a weekend using her -- and the biggest spender after a year would own her for the rest of her life. To fantasize and dream of being some stranger's slave, of forgetting her previous life, of being moulded into whatever that stranger desired.

It moved on, amusingly enough, to teaching them how to set everything up for best recording, what the requirements were to make for a good shoot, and to ensure that both the remote controlled vibrators were in their proper holes when they started streaming. There were even notes on how to dress -- sexy, slutty, horny -- and various ways of creating impromptu soundproofing if needed.

It then instructed her to ensure she had a regular streaming schedule of at least 12 hours a week, and to make sure the recruit held to it: to set the decided schedule on their profile page the day before streaming. Finally, they were to ignore the fact that the streaming gear would only stream to one site, and only connect it to their computer when streaming: hide it when not in use.

That gave him a strong clue as to what the 'hub' did: installing some diagnostic software he used for debugging, he plugged it in to the same laptop, watching it as... yep, it rooted the device, allowing others to access it remotely: it would record passwords and activity, enable discrete, remote access to the cam, and tried to automatically open up the page for the sex slave site -- login information provided, even. The victims wouldn't even have to remember. They'd just be compelled to plug it in and put themselves up for sale.

Removing it all wasn't that hard for him, though he did steal occasional glances at Marie -- she seemed engrossed in what she was reading: someone's 'writings', he thought -- as he re-enabled the internet on the laptop to check his mail for the first time that day.

Finally, he had a reply from Brian: his college buddy worked these days as a black hat analyst, a fact he had been quite smug about in the past. The E-mail was asking what was up, and apologising for the delay -- he'd been at a conference -- giving Mark a number to call, and noting he was typically available in the evenings. He hadn't spoken to him in about six months -- not since Brian had moved halfway across the country for work, so it would be good to catch up. Not to mention call in a favour...

It was simple enough to access the material he needed to make new videos on the device, though he paused to move to his actual computer to grab his microphone. He kissed Marie on the crown of her head in passing, and asked how she was getting on.

Marie had been quite engrossed in exploring the world of BDSM -- it was generating all sorts of interesting ideas in her head as she looked at what various people were into. The file containing her 'lists' had been growing, and she had to admit: some of the erotica on here was getting her wet. Not to mention all the nude photos -- she hoped Master would post her pictures on his page as time went on... So when he leaned over her, grabbing the equipment he wanted, she jumped a little: the kiss felt nice, sending little shivers into her naked body, waking up the brand on her bones with a paean of song: she was his!

"I'm still exploring, Mark," she said softly. "Can I call you that? Instead of master, that is. Mark and master mean the same as far as I'm concerned when I'm talking of you. But... take a look?" she opened up the text file she'd been making notes in. Under 'today' it listed 'Film me, breed me, spank me, choke me, call me names. Tie me up? Make me beg. Deep throat? ' and the 'eventual' list was... much longer.

"You can, my kitten," he replied with a smile. "I'm going to work on the videos for Amy and Monique's exams, and to deprogram Jeff's other conquests, okay? Then lunch, I think -- Brianna will be by around one for a fucking, and then the afternoon will be all. About. You."

Marie gave a little shiver at the words: the anticipation sent those happy, singing butterflies back into her belly, and she knew she'd be thinking about it until it happened. How could she not? He was going to break her mind with pleasure again. Everyone would see.

Of course, that was the point, from Mark's perspective: anticipation is a spice that can do wonderful things to foreplay. "Thank you, Mark," Marie whispered after a moment, biting her lip. "I... can I watch you use Brianna?"

"Of course you can, Marie. When you're done with your research, come join my on the couch? I want to get these done s soon as I can." As she returned to her study of the site, Mark returned to the laptop, and started working on the scripts.

The 'study help' one was fairly easy -- a variation on memory palace techniques, making everything they'd learned easy to find and recall: stress reduction (Turning it into confidence and concentration) and memorisation enhancement -- to find themselves absorbing the text, taking images of it, placing them within their mind palace as naturally as breathing... it was the sort of fundamental stuff you find when you start learning hypnotism. When he was done, he added it to the video file. Five seconds of silence to let the music and video put them under, his instructions, then raising them out a few seconds later. He noticed Marie had turned to watch him as he worked, and when he was done, she rose and moved to sit next to him, snuggling up against his side.

"That would have been useful when I was at college," she remarked, resting her head upon his shoulder, her tone rueful and affectionate. "You're so nice to us."

Mark chuckled. "Your previous partners must have been complete monsters if this impresses you that much," he said, wrapping his arm around her nude form. "You're with me now. I promise, I'm going to do the best for us we can."

Her answer was just to snuggle closer, smiling and nodding towards the screen. "So... to rescue the others?"

He nodded, and started work on the script. Feeling her body pressed against him, warm and available -- patience. He needed this done. This would be similar to the one he'd used to make his initial harem his, and not slaves to the company: it needed to end with the conclusion of his gofundme video, to immunize them against further uses of the video.

He sketched it out. Five seconds of silence, to pull them in. Erase -- instead of merge -- their recruit persona, wiping all triggers, restoring full memory of what the recruit had hidden. Then moving on to his by now standard 'these videos will never work on you again' pattern. Written out, he read over it a few times, making sure he hadn't missed anything.

"Umm.. Mark? If they remember everything... they're probably going to go to the police or the press? Won't that draw a lot of attention to us?" Marie asked. "I mean, if what I've heard is right, the idea is to put us in a place where they can't find us or get in touch with us, then try and take them down? So... we can't let them know they've been found out... right? That's why I can't go home." Not that she really minded being in Mark's bed all night: she couldn't wait until they had their new home, all together.

Mark had to admit, that was a good point. He'd had visions of all the local 'recruiters' being activated to hunt them down and kill them: 'recruits' using videos on the police or law enforcement, to cover things up... while there were obvious holes in their scheme that he was exploiting -- the fact there was nothing in the video to block any ideas of examining it being the obvious one -- but the fact they had mind control technology could not be underestimated. Hell, all they had to do was send some people to shut up anyone who talked, and move their download sites and sales sites, and they could just keep on running.

Mark had some ideas for that -- that's what he needed Brian's help with -- but the whole point of his planning was to create the sort of widely distributed, loud media event that it couldn't be covered up -- compared to three women making wild claims of mind control.

He leaned in to kiss her cheek. "Thank you." He needed to rethink this: the redhead turned to him, brushing her lips over his own. "I'm not just your slave, Mark. We can help, you know!" he nodded -- then the doorbell rang.

Untangling himself from Marie's embrace, he rose and answered it -- unsurprisingly, it was Brianna, who fell into his arms the moment she saw him, pulling him into a kiss, pressing her buxom body against him. Staggering back, he let the door swing shut, running his hands down her back to cup her firm, wide ass.

He was belatedly noticing that something about the video seemed to spike the libido's of those it was used on -- he somehow doubted they had all been this sexually needy before watching it. The kiss finally broke, with one of her thighs lifted and wrapping around him: her eyes were slightly glazed.

"I've been thinking about this since you left.. Fuck me. Please. Fuck this black slave," she moaned. "Remind me you own me. Please.. Please. I'm so fucking wet for you."

Wrapping his hand in her braid, he pulled her into the living room, where Marie was spread out on the couch -- apparently having heard them making out and lay back, beginning to finger herself as she looked at them coming in.

"I see my sister-slave is feeling needy, Mark. Maybe she should eat me while you use her?" she suggested the moment he led the lycra-clad beauty into the room: he smiled in agreement.

"You heard your mistress, slave. Bend over and taste her needy little kitten cunt." Marie twitched, a moan escaping her lips as the trigger sent a weak orgasm through her body. She squealed somewhat as Brianna obeyed, bending over and cupping the kitten's ass, dotting kisses over her thighs as she presented her rump to Mark.

""Can this black fuck slave feel your white cock in her Master?" she said, as he moved up behind her: pulling down the Lycra shorts, he found the panties beneath were thoroughly soaked. His slave girl had clearly not been joking about how needy she was. Sliding a finger into her pussy, he went to work undoing his belt as Brianna started lapping at Marie's cunt. For her part, the freckled kitten placed one hand on Brianna's head, using the other to fondle her own chest, eyes closing as she shuddered in bliss.

Brianna could feel master's fingers inside her pussy, and was barely able to stay still as he began to finger-fuck her. She'd been fantasizing about that white cock in her black belly since Melissa had been playing with her that morning, making her obey: fingering herself between clients hadn't helped, just driven her more and more horny. Did he know what an effect he had on her? The branding on her bones told her every single day she was just a black slave for her master, his obedient whore.

Belt undone, he freed his cock, rubbing his hard length over the lips of her pussy: Marie moaned in bliss again, legs shuddering, as the slave continued to fellate her cunt. "Good kitten. Cum for me, kitten, as this slave eats your pussy. You're a kitten with a pussy." Each repetition of the word send a increasingly stronger orgasms through her, pulling a scream of bliss from her lips.

"YESS! I'm your needy little kitten! Fuck.. Lick my pussy, slave! Lick it!" Pinching one of her own nipples, Marie pushed the slave's face deeper into her pussy, pushing up her hips until the slut's tongue was buried in her depths. She couldn't wait for master to take her! Mark was going to film her, she was sure of it, and show everyone what a filthy little pussy cat she was! What a slut she was for him! His cocksleeve!

Brianna could barely breathe, groping one of her own breasts, pulling them out of her top as she sucked and licked the kitten's pussy -- she could feel her slave-owner's white cock on her cunt lips, ready to use her needy black body like the dirty little race-traitor she was.

Mark teased Brianna, running his hands over her ass, her flanks, the slopes of her heaving chest. In turn, she pushed back against him, her ass bumping off his hips, her body doing all it could to get his cock inside her body. Her arousal was visibly building, so he kept teasing her as the moans of his two slaves grew in frequency and volume, until he couldn't take any more -- sliding into her soaking wet hole with a slow, steady thrust: that was the idea, anyway. The moment he entered her, Brianna shook, pushing herself back, impaling herself on his member with an eager neediness he had to indulge.

Brianna could feel her owner teasing her -- it was torture. The taste of Marie's pussy was filling her mouth, her juices coating her slave face as the redhead came again, grinding her cunt against her face. She was so fucking horny, and master was teasing her?! The moment his cock touched her entrance, she slid back, desperate for the feeling of that thick white cock in her slutty pussy as he started to fuck her.

Mark, on the other hand, was realising he'd not put any orgasm enhancements into his slave girl: that was something to correct immediately. "One moment, Kitten," he said, hammering into Brianna's cunt, lifting her up by her hair: Marie moaned, her leg as shaking as the triggered orgasm overwhelmed her. In her aroused state, the trigger was far more powerful, and she heard herself mewling in bliss.

Brianna, on the other hand, was not sure what her owner had planned: her momentary confusion in the pleasure she was feeling went away as he spoke. "Are you my black fuck whore?"

Instantly, her confusion, her thoughts, were all washed away in an intense rush of pleasure: the dominant need was to have his cock inside her. Achieved. To fuck that cock. Achieved. To obey what she was told by Mark. To soak it into her being.

Mark smiled as the command focused his lover on her pleasure, a scream of bliss escaping her lips as she pushed against his body, fucking back as he fucked her forward. He had triggered her for a reason, of course.

"Brianna. Whenever you obey any command given by myself or one of your sisters, feel a nonsexual pulse of pleasure. Whenever I call you a slave, you will cum. The more you feel like property, the harder and easier it will be for you to cum. If call you a race traitor, you will enter a state of continual, ever more powerful orgasms until you pass out. Each one of those orgasms will hammer into your head you are a black slut for a white man." Might as well play into her kinks.

Marie watched as Mark took control of Brianna with the words, seeing the slave whom had been eating her out so well become glassy-eyed with need, shaking and quivering as his commands sunk into her brain. It was so sexy, seeing the proof he owned them so completely. Maybe she could get him to program her some more? Pinching her unattended clit between her fingers, she shuddered in pleasure as the brands on her bones praised this line of thought. Further proof he was their superior, her owner.

Brianna, of course, convulsed, screaming in bliss as the most powerful orgasm of her life wracked her body -- for she knew she was his property in every way imaginable. He owned her mind, body, and soul. Her tits were his, her cunt was his, her ass was his. This knowledge was as much a part of her as her own name, fundamental truths of her being since that fateful meeting at the gym: with such a strong pillar to anchor this fresh knowledge to, she could cum as easily as breathing. Every muscle of her body seemed to vibrate, her needy cunt wrapping tightly around that white cock, pulling it into her body even as her legs collapsed: only Mark's hands on her hips kept her upright. Every thrust seemed to push the pleasure higher -- commands to make her cum seemed quite superfluous!

Mark hadn't quite expected that to happen, but he ran with it. Dropping to his knees, lowering her onto his dick so she was more sitting on it as her legs gave out, her body convulsing in bliss. His arm around her chest, groping those bouncy black tits, was damn near the only thing keeping her outright as she screamed herself hoarse, mindless babble escaping her lips as she grew painfully tight around him when her muscles spasmed: he hadn't expected a MILF like this could ever get so tight, practically vacuuming his dick into her, palpitating his member with each wave of bliss. It was an intense experience, and he felt the inevitable pleasure growing in his balls at the excessive stimulation, the exultant proof of how much she loved it.

Marie groaned in bliss as she pleasured herself, imagining herself in Brianna's position, being used by Mark, the camera rolling, streaming it to the world. Her friends, her family, seeing what a dirty little slut she was. She was so lucky!

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers