Hypnotrack Ch. 14: The Girl's Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You own me, Mark. I want you to choke me. To fuck me. To make me a mother. I need your massive cock inside me." Even Marie could hear the lust, the need in her voice -- she could imagine her sister watching this! Seeing what a slut her younger sibling was!

"Is that so?" Mark said, projecting as much sultry confidence as he could, his fingers reaching the underside of her breasts and gently, teasingly circling inwards. "What does that make you, Marie?"

"Your slave. Your filthy kitten. Your cocksleeve. Your slut." Marie practically gasped the words. She felt so dirty, so horny, so needy! What would her parents think, hearing such things coming out her mouth with such brutal honesty?! Seeing her owner teasing her kitten titties?!

Mark's hands began circling her tits, finger a light teasing touch spiralling in towards her nipples: he could feel her squirming between his arms, and was getting incredibly hard himself. "Yes you are. And you need to have your fertile little cunt wrapped around my cock. Don't you, cocksleeve?"

Marie could only bring herself to nod. "Please, Master..." shivering with desire, she leaned back against her owner's chest, tilting her head back to feel his breath against her neck. "Use your needy slut." Her bones were singing the paean of ownership, birthing more joy and happiness as she admitted what she was to the camera. Who she belonged to.

Mark could feel the heat of her body as she rubbed it against him, her ass against his dick, and couldn't wait much longer. Arms sliding down to her waist, he pulled her back onto the bed, bending her over. She squealed in desire, moaning in need as he forced her onto hands and knees, facing the camera, his cock between her spread legs. "Is this what you need, slut? Deep inside your slutty little body?"

"Please!" Marie replied, rocking back against him: it was so close! So big! She could feel that massive cock rubbing over her soaked slit, and was bombarded with memories of how good it felt inside her! She needed it raw and unprotected! "Fuck your baby into my belly!" It felt like the right thing to say -- and was rewarded almost immediately.

As she spoke, Mark could feel how wet and soaked she was: belatedly he recalled programming her to feel intense arousal and orgasm enhancement from his touch. Even as he lined himself up, he thought he should probably make a video to enhance his recall of exactly what he'd commanded them all to do, to keep track of his commands since he was starting to lose track -- and then all that mattered was hammering into her soaked, hot, tight cunt. It wrapped around his dick like a blanket as he slid inside her depths. Smooth as silk he slid his full length inside her, pulling out out to just the tip remaining within her, setting up a slow, deep rhythm that sent tidal waves through her body.

Marie moaned aloud as she felt that colossal cock filling her insides. It remained the biggest cock she'd ever seen or dealt with, and she had never felt anything so good! God, it felt like she was going to cum just from having it in her! She knew without a doubt that once she started, she would not be able to stop, and tried her best to control herself as he tortured her so! All the way in, then all the way out.. hammering into her, then slowly withdrawn... the feel of his hands on her breasts, squeezing and stroking them, pinching her nipples! All of it on film for anyone to see! See what a needy little slut she was for him!

Mark enjoyed Marie's firm, full breasts as he slowly built up speed and force, bouncing off her firm athletic ass, her smooth skin beneath his hands. As he accelerated, he left his left hand on her chest, raising his right arm into a bar around her throat: using it to pull her torso upright and against him, he started fucking her hard and fast, driving up into her nubile flesh as he choked her. Growling in her ear, "This is what you need. Isn't it, Marie? Proof you're my mewling little cocksleeve. A slut for me to fuck."

Marie could barely respond, letting out a guttural moan as her owner fucked her, his cock bouncing off her G-spot as he choked her! She Could. Not. Stop! She was going to cum as he ripped her in half with that massive schlong! Everyone would see why she was addicted to his mighty cock!

As he hammered into his freckled kitten, being careful to release the pressure on her throat at regular intervals to ensure she didn't pass out (the focus on that helped keep control) Mark noticed immediately when Marie lost control and began to cum. It wasn't like she was subtle: she rammed herself back on his cock as her pussy tightened around him, her whole body beginning to shudder and shake as her programming took hold.

He built up his pace, hammering into her from behind in pace with her as ever more powerful waves of pleasure filled his beloved redhead. Releasing her throat so both hands could roam over her flesh. The right remained on her breasts, stroking and groping her, while his right slid between her thighs, toying with her clit as he used her perfect body.

The intense waves of pleasure were like tidal forces, hammering away at her mind and body. Marie felt adrift in the tides of arousal and lust, knowing that she was just his brainless pet. Screaming out her lungs as he used her body, as the tidal waves washed her sense of self away. She was just his cocksleeve, now! A living, breathing receptacle for her owner's cum! Just a mindless beast cumming on her owner's cock!

Mark could feel he was close, sliding out of Marie as she shook with pleasure, flipping her onto her back before sliding back within her molten depths. The reaction was expected, so as the athletic redhead wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him feel her tender flesh all around him as he drove into her soaked cunt, he leaned in to whisper in her ear, her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Good kitten. Cum for me as I cum inside your fertile little pussy. Show everyone what a needy little kitten you are." The words in her ear drove the animal Marie had become into an even louder, more intense frenzy, triggering more explosions in her clit. He was so deep inside her! She could practically feel him in her womb!

Screaming herself hoarse, Marie came over and over, just as commanded, until Mark couldn't take any more, driving into her body and pumping one, two, three, four ropes of cum into her depths as he pulled her gorgeous body against him.

Marie couldn't see, could do nothing but moan in bliss as she felt her owner marking her insides! She'd be a Mommy soon enough! His pregnant kitten! It Felt! So! Good!

Even as Mark slid out of her depths, his red-headed kitten continued to shake and moan incoherently for a good few minutes afterwards. finally lapsing into unconsciousness by the end. Even as his cum started to leak out of her swollen pussy, she was unresponsive: leaning in with a touch of concern, he pulled her into his arms, checking her heart rate -- it was slowing as her chest heaved in a most amusing way for air. She slowly stirred awake a few seconds later, wrapping her arms around him, just curling up against him, not saying a word: a blissful smile on her face as she curled up against him. Fucked senseless, it seemed, and drifting back into the land of nod.

With a beautiful woman he loved in his arms, and a warm comfortable bed, it wasn't long until Mark entered the land of nod alongside her, both of them falling into a nap.

------------------------

And because I am a cruel, cruel man - i'll let you ponder if one of Marie's four 'candidates' is her older sister. :)