Hypnotrack Ch. 16: A Nice Day Out

Story Info
Mark has a boring day - his partners do not.
7.1k words
4.59
6.5k
13

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/05/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers

A refresher on the Dramatis Personae and where they brainwashed.

Mark (Chapter 1) - Our protagonist, a network engineer with a hypnotism kink who has stumbled onto the hypnosis file and found out what it's being used for.

Melissa (Chapter 1) - His hot Asian neighbour, the source of the breeding kink. A talented artist who makes her living making jingles for ads.

Amy & Monique (Chapter 4) - The gorgeous college girls from downstairs: Amy is a biochem major who loves being a bimbo, whereas Monique is a physics major, and a masochist with rape fantasies.

Julie (Chapter 2) and Marie (Chapter 11) - The Interns from work: kittens, and Marie loves the idea of being bred on camera.

Stacey (Chapter 5) - formerly, the bosses secretary, now a kitten. due to a bit of bad judgement with her programming, she's tied her self-esteem to Mark's approval. This probably won't come up later.

Brianna (Chapter 9) - the busty Milf personal trainer from the Gym, with raceplay kinks.

Lisa (Chapter 10) - her eighteen year old daughter. In her final year of high school, a gymnast with a daddy kink.

Nicole (Chapter 10) - Lisa's best friend, a latina with big bouncy tittties that has become his farmyard cow.

Fiona (Chapter 15) - A redhead rescued from the skeevy mailboy downstairs: she wants to be his pornstar, and loves being his naughty student.

Zania (Chapter 15) - A gorgeous Arabic woman likewise rescued from the mailboy: Another one with bimbo coding.

Now, on with the next chapter...

---

Mark woke before his alarm, ensconsed between two wonderful women. Amy was on his left, her head resting on his shoulder, her breasts against his side, one leg half-thrown over his own: he could feel her pussy against his thigh.

Monique was on his right, and had apparently claimed his arm: her head underneath his armpit, his arm over her shoulders and his forearm held between her breasts, being cuddled like a teddy bear. She, too, had one of her slender legs splayed over his own, her hips pressed against his thigh.

Glancing over at his clock, he wasn't due to get up for an hour. He wasn't feeling especially hungry, and while he was still somewhat tired -- the naps the previous day hadn't really helped -- he had a lot less aches than he'd been expecting. Not to mention a heavy dose of morning wood, that wasn't going anywhere with his two lovers pressed so tightly against him.

Really, what to do with it seemed obvious: Monique had rape fantasies, after all. The first step was untangling from Amy. His bimbo would wake up soon enough once he got started, but framing this correctly worked best if she was sleeping when they began. This was a little complicated with both his arms pinned, but he was able to carefully, slowly roll the blonde onto her back after a few minutes, timing it with her own natural motion.

That arm and leg freed -- it was time to flow into the plan. Smoothly, quickly rolling to pin Monique, placing his hand over her mouth -- very much as if he'd just broken in to claim her, even as he slid between her thighs.

Monique was jerked awake by the feeling of weight atop her, opening her eyes in surprise as she felt a hand over her mouth. This quickly faded into desire seeing her master on top of her, clearly about to claim her. Fuck! It was straight out of her fantasies, a scenario she'd fucked herself to before -- how did he know?!

Mark leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You're my little rape toy. Aren't you, slut? A nice wet hole for me to fuck whenever I want." She twitched beneath him with each degrading word, and he could feel her legs parting for him, her hips pressing up to receive him. Still, She wasn't quite ready yet.

Reaching down with his newly freed hand -- now that Monique was no longer holding it -- he ran his fingers over her breasts, groping them roughly -- much as he had Stacey's the day before. Yet more shudders passed through her frame, her eyes growing wide.

Each degrading gesture sent a little spike of pain through her -- like being poked with a needle -- that felt so amazingly good, running straight into her pussy. Fuck, she couldn't wait to be his pregnant rape toy -- she needed him in her and she didn't care if she was ready for it. Relentlessly pushing her hips against him, she tried to plead with her eyes, he dark brown gaze filled with desperate lust above the hand still covering her mouth.

Running his hand from her breasts to her hips, he lifted one of her legs around his waist, probing at her pussy -- and was slightly surprised by how wet she already was. Had he put in a trigger for that? No matter. It was simplicity itself to pull back, line up his dick, and push his way deep into her needy body.

The moment he slid into her depths, pleasure exploded in Monique's body, her leg pulling him deep within her as she shuddered in bliss. Better yet, his hand slipped from her mouth, and she was able to growl out what she really wanted. "Fucking rape a baby in me!!" her voice growing louder and more high pitched as she started to cum again. This was the first time she'd been fucked by her owner in four days, and she was going to enjoy every fucking second of it.

Amy was jerked awake by the scream from her left, looking around wildly until she saw her owner using her sister. Oh, Moni was cumming.. she felt the pleasure within her explode in sympathy, quivering beside them as he fucked her brains out by proxy. She could feel the pleasure washing away her brains, turning her into de ditzy bimbo master wanted....

Mark was only peripherally aware of Amy's orgasms as he focused on hammering into his Latina lover, both her legs now wrapped around him as he 'raped' her senseless. Now she could speak, the slender beauty was writhing beneath him as the waves of pleasure crashed and resounded within her nubile flesh, Amy's moans of bliss a faint echo of the hungry demands of his naughty little cocksleeve.

"Fuck me. Rape me. Make me have your babies. Prove I'm you're perfect little fuck-whore. Your needy little babymaker. Show everyone I'm yours." Each pleading demand punctuated by gasps and wordless moans as she came, over and over.

It was more than just her programming feeding the pleasure into Monique's spine -- this truly was one of the fantasies she'd nurtured since she realised her kinks, and this was tapping into her deepest, most depraved well of desire: what Stacey had artificially was all natural for her. She was thus cumming even harder than she was normally forced to -- the fact he forced her to cum, of course, just feeding back into her pleasure with a lovely, dizzying loop of feedback.

Even as he fucked her gorgeous brains out, Mark's hands were not idle. Kneeling with her legs wrapped around him, torso upright and hands free, skimming his fingers over her flanks, circling her breasts, tracing over her lips -- her tongue flicking out to taste him, even as he 'raped' her soaking wet cunt. Pushing in, pulling half way out, then slamming back in again, up and into her burning depths, focusing his attention on teasing and toying with every erogenous zone he knew of -- he'd been fucking Monique almost since the beginning, and watching how she responded to him or her sisters physical teasing her had been quite instructive.

Monique's pussy felt so full as her owner raped her: his hands on her sides, the way he touched that patch of skin beneath her ear -- he was playing her like an instrument, forcing his desires upon her just the way she liked, in every way she'd ever dreamed about. Thinking was growing fuzzy as she shook and convulsed in endless waves of bliss, barely aware of what she was saying, squealing in pleasure as he pinched her sensitive tits. There was a reason she was addicted to this, as he reminded her with every thrust. She was his perfect little breeding whore. Just where she longed to be, where she needed to be -- trapped underneath him on their bed, a prisoner to his depraved desires.

Mark was getting close to the edge once more, his muscles having the weakness of a man who was still recovering from the previous day's energy use: seeing Monique writhe and shake beneath him, her head flapping from side to side as her filthy words were punctuated by her screams of bliss -- capturing her lips with his own, kissing her needily, he drove deep inside her with a guttural groan, pumping a fresh load of baby batter into her in three intense waves, his own pleasure spreading through his flesh in a wave.

Feeling her owner collapse in pleasure as he filled her breeding hole, feeling her breasts crushed against his chest, his lips pressed against her own -- Monique was more than eager to wrap her arms around him, pulling him into her embrace, kissing him feverishly as pleasure continued to rebound in her insides. Caged between his arms as they supported his weight -- his captive little rape toy -- she just moaned and came again, feeling all his cum deep inside her, warm and satisfying, his pulsing member still impaling her.

Amy was just a brainless bimbo, eagerly watching her sister coil around their big strong man as he filled her -- she knew just how good it felt, how happy it would make him when they were all pregnant with his kids. It made her so giggly, so happy, feel so good -- made her cum so hard -- seeing master raping a baby into her best friend. Her sister-slut.

Soon, Amy was between her sister's legs, lapping up the precious cream that escaped her pussy like a good little bimbo. Mark went to have a shower, cleaning himself off and doing his best to wake up. By the time he returned to let his lovers take a turn, things had mostly calmed down, and he found them curled in each others arms, their gazes watching him re-enter the room with happy, joyful expressions.

Sliding in between them -- they had some time before the real world intruded -- he pulled them back into his arms, a set of manoeuvrers the two happily accommodated. Resting their arms on his chest, their heads on his shoulders, their gorgeous bodies pressed against him in a pure moment of bliss. Alas, today was a work day.

"What are you plans for today, my loves?" he asked softly, eventually breaking the silence. "I need to actually get up in about ten minutes and head into the office for the day."

"College, Master." Monique said. "We both have classes from ten until three. Zania and Fiona start a little later, but we're going to travel in together and get to know each other."

Something Mark needed to do, as well -- with quite a few of his lovers, he reflected a little guiltily. He hadn't even known Fi and Zania were students, not really. He'd assumed so, but...

"Well, you two take care of them. I see I'm going to have to put a lot of thinking in how best to take care of you all. I love you, and I will prove it to you every day," his tone full of emotion and desire.

Leaning in to kiss the crown of Amy's head, and subsequently Monique's forehead, he hugged them both to happy sounds. That led to a very relaxing, snugly ten minutes before Mark had to get on with his day: getting dressed, leaving his lovers in his bed to catch a few more zzz's, he was soon cycling into work. Nodding to the receptionist, heading up to his office and settling in -- no interns to keep him company. Today, he'd start with just a quick e-mail to HR and the boss, asking for a meeting after lunch.

That was about as interesting as Mark's morning got -- no, nothing fun is going to happen until the afternoon. So let's look in on how everyone else spends their morning, shall we?

Amy and Monique did eventually drags their gorgeous selves out of bed not long after Mark left, at Amy's instigation. "We should check in on our new sisters, Moni. Maybe make them breakfast? We're moving them out this afternoon, remember."

Monique smiled softly, stretching her lithesome form quite unabashedly. "If you're cooking, sure. I wonder how ready they are for their exams?" Much kvetching about their forthcoming tests became the topic of conversation as they dressed themselves, leaving Mark's apartment and returning to their own to change into fresh clothes as they nudged Zania and Fiona awake.

As it turned out, Zania and Fiona had decided to sleep together, and were found curled up and spooning in Amy's bed. Monique couldn't resist waking them both with hungry kisses -- her newest sisters were utterly gorgeous creatures -- and Amy had to break up the incipient make-out session without her bimbo programming kicking in. This proved quite challenging, and took longer than she'd hoped, but she did succeed -- at least after making Fi cum a few times. During breakfast (pancakes, for those curious), classes were discussed.

"So Amy and I both have lectures at ten -- we both have one until two free for lunch, and I have a two to three lecture. Amy has labs from two until four, and I usually stay in the library until then."

Zania made a face."I have class from twelve to four, so... How about you, Fiona?" the redhead shrugged.

"Ten until two, then I'm done for the day." Really, assuming their timetables would match was a dream. A few texts to Mel to discuss, and it was decided that Amy and Monique would help Fiona move, then Zania and Fiona when they were free. It was also agreed that their new sisters would be in Master's bed tonight: they were fertile, after all...

When she got their messages, Mel was already up and breakfasted. She, Stacey and Marie had enjoyed a very sensual wake up, and were preparing to view three properties that morning. After lunch, they were going to split up -- Stacey and Mel had another meeting arranged, and Marie would meet up with the college girls to collect their possessions and move their things into Amy and Moni's apartment for now.

Of course, by this point both Nicole and Lisa were at school, and Brianna was at work, running a yoga class -- and it is to her, on this bright, warm morning, the camera will focus first.

Brianna was feeling much closer to her daughter and friend now they were all owned by Master, and as she led her class through their poses, her gaze moved over them -- considering just who would make the best slaves. The harem had been quite busy over the past few days, figuring out where they would be moving too, and Melissa had been quite firm that they also needed to select candidates -- two each -- for the group to vote on to become their new sisters. She'd admonished her daughter to only pick candidates that were eighteen -- Lisa had promised to make sure of it. As for her own selection?

Her gaze skimmed over the class, which mostly consisted of housewives: quite unsuitable. There were a few that did stand out, of course. Cora, for example, was a fitness nut and an aspiring influencer on Instagram. With long, tawny blonde hair presently tied back in a ponytail, and curves that would fit in nicely with the rest of her family... yes, she would definitely put her forward.

As her second choice... her mind flickered over other clients of the gym as class went on, eventually deciding on Audra from the afternoon swim aerobics class: she did always insist on a bikini rather than a full body suit, and it was generally known she liked to flaunt her body. Brianna just need to see if she was single...that would be easy enough to do when if they spoke after the swimming. Audra did have a gloriously sultry voice... the memory of it sent a little shiver down her spine. Yes, Audra and Cora were her picks, if they were the people she thought they were... Master would have such fun breaking them into being collared fuck slaves like her.

As for Nicole and Lisa? They were also looking over their assignment during morning break. Being in their final year, slightly more than half their fellows were old enough for master to breed, and their focus at present was upon the cheerleader table -- not one they sat at, but one they were near as athletes themselves. Nicole's had more or less decided she wanted to pull Taliah into the barnyard -- the bitch would make a wonderful cow for master, and he'd be able to edit her bitchy trends out of her pretty little head -- she might also work as a bimbo, she supposed. The only problem...

"Hey, Taliah? When's your birthday?" Lisa called, to settle their little argument: the busty blonde looked over with a surprised look.

"Gonna get me something nice?" she said with a surprised, somewhat superior tone. "It's next Wednesday, though the party's this Saturday." Her tone and posture made it quite clear they weren't going to be invited, which was fine with Lisa: she flashed the head cheerleader a smile. "I'll think about it!"

Turning to her sister-slut, she flashed Nicole a tight smile. "Problem solved." They'd been discussing who would fit best on their way in, and were making a point to listen to the gossip -- their other choices were locked in.

Nicole's alternate -- Yvonne -- was another tall, busty blonde, her curves ripe and delicious, who was 'saving herself for marriage' and constantly fending off the boys. Nicole was pretty sure she was a virgin, and they knew the blue-eyed valedictorian was single and had turned eighteen at the start of the school year. She was also an utter bitch to anyone who didn't hold to her standards -- Nicole would love to see her join her in the barnyard, mooing out her brains as their owner knocked her up, ruining her for anything but his pleasure.

Lisa, on the other hand, was less driven by spite. While she knew her Daddy would be able to fix and shape their future sisters, she didn't want it to be that big a difference from the people they already were -- no, she wanted more littles to join their family, which is why she'd chosen others at their table -- Carla and Sophia, both fellow athletes. Gymnasts, in both cases, and all that that said about their sleek, firm muscled bodies, flexibility and modest chests -- at least compared to Nicole.

The two were often seen together, much like she and her sister were (and for similar reasons). Carla was a slender, second generation Asian girl -- Korean, Lisa thought -- with long, gently curly hair usually kept in a ponytail that cascaded halfway down her back. Sophia, on the other hand, had curly red hair that she usually left loose, and a farm girl's freckles around her nose.

They were both fun people to hang with, and the four of them were friends -- not as close as the two pairs had become -- living in different directions, there was just less time spent in each set's company -- but still women she'd be happy to share a daddy with.

There was another thought on both their minds, of course, as morning break ended. Lisa was the first one to bring it up, whispering it in Nicole's ear as they bussed their trays. "You're ready for daddy to put a baby in you. We should see if we can see him tonight..."

The blunt words made her sister blush faintly, Nicole nodding a little eagerly. "Let's call him later." A little shiver running down the young Latina's back as they went to class, hand in hand.

Moving on from our naughty schoolgirls, and peeping in on Melissa, Marie and Stacey who were viewing properties -- Kinda boring, we'll get a good look at them later: between the three of them, they have good taste and know what they're looking for. We will hover just a moment, however: Marie, it seemed, already had her choices, and was perfectly willing to extol their virtues on the drive to the second address.

"Grace would be perfect for master," the redhead argued. "She's got this naughty librarian look, see?" Pulling up a photo on her phone of a buxom woman with dirty blonde hair, Stacey had to agree as she looked at it. "And your sister is your second pick?" Marie nodded again.

"Just look!" a family picture, this time: Marie's apparently older sister looked like a slightly more mature version of Marie, with a fairly naughty looking smile on her face. "Lynsey is already bi, she'd fit in perfectly. And she's been complaining about her last breakup -- bastard cheated on her with her ex."

Verensei
Verensei
416 Followers
12