Hypnotrack Ch. 16: A Nice Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those three know what they're about. Let's take a gander at the college, shall we?

Monique was considering her own choices in her quantum computation class -- after atomic systems and advanced quantum mechanics, it wasn't particularly challenging. It was mostly just a matter of picking up the terms and language of the speciality, which she'd done as a matter of course at the start of the year. What sort of woman did she want to bring into her family?

That really was the question. In her own mind, there were clear groups appearing, with a few in an indeterminate state. She and Melissa were his toys. Thinking of herself that way made her shiver with delight, but it's what she was. His horny little rape toy -- she was sure she could still feel his cum inside her needy little cunt.

Marie, Fiona and Zania all wanted to be filmed, for the world to see that master owned their wet little cunts. They were his pornsluts, and would be a useful secondary source of income for the family, she supposed.

Stacey, Marie -- one of those superpositions -- and Julie were kittens, by name and nature: affectionate and horny kittens, that loved lapping at her pussy. She felt it clench, remembering the night before.

Amy and Zania -- another superposition! - were both bimbos, too.. no. No, that pattern wouldn't work. She wasn't going to organise this with superpositions!

She and Melissa were toys. Marie and Fiona were pornsluts. Stacy and Julie were kittens. Amy and Zania were bimbos. Brianna and Nicole... a slave and a cow. Logically, then, those were the two categories that needed boosted -- another slave and another cow. So who did she know and like who would slot into those roles?

There were no good candidates in class -- it was a complete sausage-fest. She was one of only two girls here, and Nicole was not someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Naturally, her thoughts shifted to those she actually enjoyed spending time with -- other than Amy. They'd met at society events, the few women involved in the hard sciences banding together -- it's how she'd made friends with Amy. So really, that broke it down to Nanette, Seo-jun, Francisca, Julia, Mandy, Angelique, Monica or Jessica.

Nanette, Julia, and Mandy were all in relationships, which dropped them off the list. Jessica was not the sort of woman Master liked, going by her sisters: Monica smoked... so did Angelique, but she was exactly the kind of woman master liked. Surely he could switch her cigarette addiction to another one - perhaps his cock? The elegant French girl would certainly be a lovely contrast to busty black Brianna -- pale skin, the classic angular, slender beauty of Europe, with a mane of hair so blonde it was almost white. Yes, she would do nicely.

Francisca was a fellow Latina whom Monique knew had been abused in the past: she also knew she was ashamed of the rape fantasies she'd started having afterwards. Master could fix that, and perhaps she could join Monique as his rapetoy? She certainly had the bust to join Nicole as a cow, with constant complaints of how her chest made her back ache: really, she needed a better bra, and Master could help with that too, couldn't he?

Her choices decided, Monique returned her full attention to the lecture, her mind drifting to the future -- her period was due in almost precisely seven days. She was praying she'd get to skip it for another nine months.

Moving on!

Zania was practically spoiled for choice as she watched her fellow dance students limber up. Her subject tilted predominantly female -- and by the nature of it being an athletic, energetic field of study, this meant a lot of slender, flexible beauties for her eyes to devour.

Now, she already had one suggestion chosen -- it would be criminal of her not to share this life with her sister Yasmin. They'd always been close, less than a year separating them, and she'd love to have a picture of her sister and she, side by side, both pregnant with master's children.

Thinking about that made her shiver with glee: the timing was perfect. Both she and Fiona were fertile this week, and their sister-sluts had promised to put them in Master's bed tonight. She wanted to be his mindless broodmare so badly... but schooled herself to focus, looking over the rest of her class. Her gaze eventually settling on Lakshmi, a slender Indian beauty. Master didn't own anyone from there, yet -- really, she was an easy choice. It didn't hurt that the woman's dark brown eyes were almost hypnotic, nor the fact that she was the most flexible woman Zania knew. She was shy, but joining a big family would fix that!

Choices made, Zania focused once more on her class, casting her horny thoughts to the back of her mind for later. She was ripe for master to breed this week, and that was far more important for a bimbo like her.

Fiona had known her choices the moment the plan had been given to her, and was in the process of texting them to see if they wanted to go clubbing someday soon. She'd known the twins since high school, and she knew two had trouble dating: their boyfriends always wanting a threesome with a pair of sexy identical twins, purely seeing them as a sex object. Master would be perfect for them -- they'd get a man who loved them, and they would be happy as those sex objects, getting their brains fucked out and their bellies filled.

The type of attention they got was inevitable, being sexy petite blondes -- Master would care for them while fucking them both senseless. He'd love them -- and she was going to see if she could swing them as a single choice. It seemed only fair...

No, what was on her mind -- other than the fact she'd be showing Teacher how well she'd studied his lesson that night with her needy, fertile cunt -- was how she should vote.

As she saw it, they could choose based on what master would appreciate the most -- on the basis that he could reshape their personalties. But she'd noticed already he preferred a light touch there, so what they were like as people -- would they gel -- was important to consider: hell, they didn't even know if all members of the harem would like each other long term, though she was hopeful they would -- but she'd only known them for a few actual hours! They shared a devotion to Master, but what else did they have in common?

Next thing to consider was what Master could do to them, which was definitely something of merit. As it had been explained to her, master had saved Zania and her from a life as sex slaves to be sold by whoever had made the video: she understood the logic, and was quite happy with how it had turned out. Her life was Mark's, and she did not want to change that -- indeed, after the mind blowing fuck she'd had, she was quite opposed to the idea of being owned by anyone else! The idea of adding more women to the harem made her heart beat, but choosing them at least partly for how they would benefit -- like Sandra and Laura -- was the most ethical.

But they also needed to focus on people they liked. There were only three slots to be filled out of this selection, and tactically, the idea that the twins -- friends of hers for years -- would take two of the slots would go a long way towards that goal. The question was -- what arguments should she use to ensure they were chosen?

Amy, lastly, was looking at a similar pool to Moni,whom had texted her choices to her sister between classes: Amy was only a little vexed, as she'd planned on picking Angelique as well. Thinking of the French girl as a ditzy bimbo with a strong accent made her toes curl. Who did that leave?

Well, she liked Seo-jun. The Korean girl had a modest chest, legs for days and an utterly gorgeous accent -- she also knew she wanted to stay in the country and was a good cook. She was quite eager to stay in the country, too... and the group needed a chemist. With the three of them, they'd cover all the core sciences!

So that was one. Who else... she was mostly zoning out, gaze drifting around the lunch-room, as her ears caught Susan bemoaning her recent breakup: huh. Susan was a curvy woman, like a cornbread version of Brianna. Engineering student... single.. and she was fun when she let her hair down.. done! Now to important things, like making sure Moni backed her on making Angelique a bimbo.

Well, now we've had a look on their choices -- oh wait, it's lunchtime. What's going on with Mark?

Not much. The otherwise boring day had only been interrupted so far by confirmation of a meeting at two: he spent most of it playing Stellaris, half-heartedly watching internet usage, and planning lunch. He couldn't wait to get home, but he needed to eat big if he was going to keep satisfying all his partners. He wasn't actually sure who would be in his bed that night. Melissa had messaged him she was making 'arrangements' for his entertainment, and he ws abuzz with curiosity as to what she meant.

Speaking of lunch, Melissa, Stacey and Marie were on their second task of the day, having viewed no less than five properties they'd broken down to two choices -- for the group to review once they had the cash.

Now -- after a very nice meal at an Italian Bistro -- they were all looking at Melissa's laptop. Specifically, the website of First Choice models, looking at Stacey's choices.

Melissa was meeting with them that afternoon, under the guise of a possible contract -- but really to confirm where they were in their lives right now and that they were single, and she wanted to make sure Stace hadn't changed her mind.

"So why have you picked Chloe and Monica, Stace?" Marie asked, looking at the portfolio's Melissa had brought up. Chloe was a classic American blonde, a heart-shaped face framing eyes of deep azure, set within a flawless face. In the photo she was in repose, one long leg stretched out to display smooth thighs and toned calves, and according to her profile, she was twenty-three and from Montana.

Monica, on the other hand, looked to be from Central America, with glossy black hair cascading in a wave of curls over bare shoulders the colour of a latte. She was posed in a crop top, showing the deep valley of her breasts, flawless skin leading down to a skirt with floral designs that sat low on her hips, her expression showing pearly white, flawless teeth. According to her bio, she was originally from Bogotá, and had just turned twenty-four.

Stacey smiled -- a hungry look in her eyes as she looked at her red haired sister. "Other than the fact they are both stunning? Mel told me they're reaching the point where modelling roles are drying up, and haven't been successful in transitioning to acting -- so they're looking for things to do. Joining our family would keep them happy and satisfied, not to mention busy making master's babies, while they decide on what they desire - and we'd have the cash to let them do it." Pausing to take a sip of her drink, as Marie's eyes avidly devoured her own, she continued.

"Now, I want to meet them, of course -- that's what we're doing this afternoon -- and if we don't get on, then I'll make new choices. But wouldn't they both make gorgeous slaves for master?"

Marie had to agree, biting her lip as she imagined the two models moaning master's name as he bred them both: part of her hoped they'd join her on camera, too. She bet their pussies would taste divine with master's load in them, and.. shuddering slightly, she tore herself away from her fantasy to nod enthusiastically. "And you, Melissa?"

Mel went back to the main gallery, pulling up two more profiles: this was, of course, only the first selection, and how it fell out would decide if there were any more. She'd chosen her own two quite carefully.

"Misha is a sweetheart," she explained, showing them pictures of a curvy European blonde, originating from Moscow. The picture of her showed blue eyes and a waterfall of pale blonde hair, a stunning face with sharp cheekbones and an angular face, a long aquiline neck flowing into breasts that were the equal of Melissa's, held within a tight jumper in this shot: long athletic legs in skintight leather, her pale feet in strappy sandals.

"Her father was a defector from the USSR, and she still has the trace of an accent. But more than that, she's my friend -- she's funny and just a relaxing person to be with. I'd love her in my family, and being with Master would be good for her -- she's been down since her father died, drifting away from people, like she'd fading away -- Master would make her life so much better."

Moving to the other profile, she brought up a Nubian beauty with skin so dark it was almost black, not the chocolate brown of Brianna: again, a body that was more aquiline and athletic, almost hawklike. A fierce beauty from Chicago, it seemed.

"Juliette is ageing out of the game, and has a horrible history with men -- they tend to be scared off, thinking she's some warrior queen, because that's how they usually make her look for the catwalk." Indeed in this picture, she was dressed in a colourful wrap, holding a spear overhead -- Marie privately thought it looked rather racist.

"So she gets sub men who she hates -- she's very subbie herself -- or assholes who beat her: I know she's got at least two restraining orders out. Being master's toy would make her inner bitch happy, the money we have will let us afford security once we set it to grow, and she's just fun to hang around." Melissa had put some thought into her choices, and thought they had good chances of making the final three. They'd fit in, Master would love them, and they'd be happy. More than that -- she was fairly certain that adding either of them, their personalities would go a long way to making the group gel more smoothly.

The trio continued enjoying their meal, discussing their choices and what they were like. There was general agreement that those chosen should be helped by joining their family, as well as help the family: Mark had fairly broad tastes in women, as was evident by the existing composition, and all were well aware that being a beautiful woman came with problems they could solve. It was not even ten minutes later, however, when Melissa received an E-mail from Julie - opening it up, they saw her choices, and added them to the discussion, mulling over her reasoning.

As for Julie? She'd had a fairly relaxing day. The conversation over pizza with Gwen had been fun -- she'd barely touched on the mind control -- only saying that Mark had a way to make them intensely multi-orgasmic -- and mostly focused on how good it felt to be fucked, to play with her sisters -- Gwen had been uncertain if supportive, but by the end of the night (After they were both a little tipsy) had certainly been asking some more probing questions...

Julie was sure she'd be interested in joining. So after a long night's sleep and a lie in, after her morning exercise, she added Gwen to her list, snagging a photo off her Instagram feed to show the rests of her sisters who she was. She'd known Gwen for a few months, but she liked the manic little pixie - she was pure fun to hang with, always good at pooling her out of her comfort zone and introducing her to new things. She was kind of a slut, too -- being bound to master would be good for her: she knew Gwen had narrowly escaped being roofied more than once, and it was more a question of when than if she'd be raped if she kept on as she was.

Her second choice -- after much deliberation -- was Sarah, a friend from her college days. When she'd met her, Sarah had been in a triad (It had been a real wave of heartache and mutual hatred when it ended: jealousy was a monster she was extremely happy master had banished from her mind) so she knew she would fit in well with her sisters, and a quick peruse of her Facebook page said the curvy brunette was presently single: with heterochromia in both eyes, she had an arresting gaze shaded from blue to hazel, and as of her latest Instagram shot, had pale brown hair with a very faint wave flowing down to the nape of her neck. With a voluptuous figure she was not conventionally pretty, but the precise combination pushed her straight into gorgeous: she had a very novel look.

It was a matter of moments to put the images and a few paragraphs explaining her choices into an e-mail and sending them off to her sisters to be deliberated on: they would be grabbing an hour when Mark was busy to collectively choose three. Then it would just be a matter of showing them the video and bringing them to their new owner.

As for the rest of her day? Well, Julie had taken the breeding pills Melissa had given her quite religiously, and was emphatically looking forward to friday: she hadn't had Mark's cock in her for four days, and she wanted to look especially desirable for her impregnation. What to wear? Clearly, it was time to shop.

Mark's lunch was big and tasty, and he was feeling increasingly energised for his boring meeting with the boss and HR -- a very boring meeting, let's be fair, as he handed in his notice, agreeing -- as contracted -- to continue worknig from home until he was replaced, and help with the interviews for his replacement. The excuse he gave, of course, was a lottery win -- happily, they didn't seem to associate his departure with his lovers, though noises were made wondering about how to improve morale. As noted, though. Boring meeting, boring afternoon. For Mark, at least.

No, the real fun this afternoon was had by Melissa, swinging by the modelling agency for her appointment. Her gaze was caught by an absolutely gorgeous young woman whose dirty blonde hair billowed down her shoulders: full lush red lips in a heart-shaped face, deep brown eyes and a set of curves Melissa would love to get her hands on. Mel guessed she was around eighteen, and could just see her on her knees, sucking Mark's dick. With those lusciously kissable lips...

She was broken from her daydream by her name being called, and she turned with a smile to greet Camille, the studio manager. Trading cheek kisses, she allowed herself to be led to to her office, and over a nice cup of expresso, they caught up before getting to the meat of the issue -- a potential contract, interviews with a team looking for candidates for a shoot.

When it came to her selections for the interview -- there things hit a snag. A rather surprising one. "Misha.. has been pulling away over the past year: some new lover eating up her time. She finally quit last month." Melissa had known Misha had been pulling away from her friends, but she'd thought it was depression: when she'd last spoken to her - about six weeks ago, as it happened - she'd made no mention of plans to leave.

They eventually returned to the conversation, and it occurred to Melissa to ask after the woman she'd seen in the waiting room.

"Adrianna? Oh, She signed with us a few days ago, she's not had her photoshoot yet. But I suppose, for you, I could make her available..." Camille replied with a smile. "Do you think she'd be suitable?"

-----

I will accept nominations for who should be added. :)

Thoughts darting back to her initial impression, Melissa was quick to agree: arranging a time the 'casting agents' wanted to meet the four models -- Monday morning would be perfect.

As for tonight? Well, that was taken care of...

12