All Comments on 'Hypnotrack Ch. 16: A Nice Day Out'

by Verensei

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1nabout 1 year ago

Jeez. Mark will certainly be busy…

JNMCJNMCabout 1 year ago

Whoever you add, one of them should have a hypnosis kink, so that she revels in the fact that she can't resist, and keeps trying to, just so she can enjoy how horny it makes her when she obeys anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who should be added? All of them eventually lol that would be ideal. Seems pretty clear to me that this Misha girl was Recruited by one of the Unknowing Recruiters that Mark mentioned earlier in the story. This girl tells her close friends one thing and her job another? Sounds like breaking ties to me…

VerenseiVerenseiabout 1 year agoAuthor

JNMC: Good call! I have been trying to make a nice range of kinks I have encountered - and It's pretty funny that the one I attract the *most* is the one I've not put in yet!

Anonymous: Does seem that way, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m surprised neither of the high school students picked a hot young teacher

Maybe instead of who’s kink they’d match they should work out what skill the women could bring if they’re cretin g their own compound like a doctor or nurse or something like that to help them all out

Misha first because it seems like she’s been programmed

The Korean chef seems a good idea, the French girl, Juliette & Lakshmi would be my top choices

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First just have to say i am not a fan of the ever expanding over the top kinks.

i was going to stop reading but chapter 6 made it interesting again. keep it up. it is an interesting story that keeps people interested and wanting to see what happens next. it would make sense that it is just 1 or 2 guys that started all this and not a corporation. he or they could have attained huge wealth and taken control of small manufacturing business to make the modems etc.

as for the harem expansion that could be handled with sub-sisters. that is added members who do not live with him and are programmed to only need sex once every week or two. so more members for him but not as much of a tax on his libido.

Bucky411Bucky41112 months ago

I agree that they should try to “save” women that need it first and then choose for skills and beauty.

This is the order, 1-8, of the women I would choose.

1. Misha, if they can find her; 2. Juliette; 3. Francisca; 4. 4-way tie: Seo-Jun, Chloe, Monica, Adrianna; 5. Gwen; 6. Lakshmi; 7. Angelique (I like French accents); 8. Grace (I’m a librarian by training).

My personal kinks include incest, so I would love to include Lynsey and Yasmin. However, you would get a lot of negative feedback from the mainstream readers similar to the reaction to Brianna’s race play kink.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My vote is for Yasmin & Seo-Jun, though I think the twins would also be a great addition

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

BigSyd_2023BigSyd_202310 months ago

If you're looking for large house (6-10 Bedrooms) maybe a old mansion or farmhouse. Remember there will be alot of kids showing up. I am surprised you have no let someone from the FBI know about thisl

p.s. You may want to get a tracker/trailer load of toilet paper (I know from experience 5-6 girls). Could never get enough.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This series keeps getting more and more interesting. I do hope to see another chapter sometime soon. Please continue. It's interesting to see how things are going to become more and more complicated for Mark and I believe his harem is going to expand more than he believes. I do like the idea of the hypnotized slaves sort of planning behind his back. Not an evil way of course. But please keep this up it is enjoyable and the permutations you keep throwing in and the twists are very interesting.

VerenseiVerensei5 months agoAuthor

Yeah. I got sick at the start of the month and was actually quite a lot sicker than I thought - I ended up in hospital for a week, and was in surgery less than 24 hours after admission (I'm in the Uk, which means the NHS, which means not scared of going to the doctor 'cause It's paid for by taxes. But a 24 turnaround means it was pretty damn serious) presently recovering. Next chapter is about.. 2/3 done? But for obvi reasons, not likely to appear until mid-jan or so!I have first pass mostly written. Just need t orebuild my energy levels to finish then do second pass to flesh everything out a bit more.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms4 months ago

I see potential stories for many of the ladies. Perhaps they can all be added to the harem with 'libido' switches to disable sexual desire or make them concentrate on only harem sisters. I hope you explore rescues from the evil organization as well as retaliation for subverting the original programming. I think the harem needs political and police power to keep them safe. I'll look forward to whatever you write. Please take care of yourself and write when it is fun for you. Take care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous