HypnoWho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you, Heimler! I hope you rot in hell!" Thornton groaned as he felt the first stirring of his own orgasm.

"If there is a Hell, that's where we'll both be," Heimler taunted him as he rubbed his cum into Nicole's face with his dickhead. "But it's time for you to give Nicole your cum. I could order you to cum, of course. But I'll let things take their natural course. Enjoy yourself. I think it may be the last pussy you get until you are a very old man."

God, I'll go to prison for this! Thornton realized. I can't cum!

"Nicole, Alec needs some help cumming. Talk to him, work that pussy on him, I want him to shoot in your cunt as much as you want it!" Heimler laughed maniacally.

"Yessss, Alec, please cum! Oh God, cum way up in my pussy! Fuck me, fuck me and fill me with your cream! " Nicole pleaded around Heimler's fading hard-on.

"Nicole, don't! Please, don't!" Thornton pleaded he thrust again and again into her accommodating sex. He felt Nicole's long soft legs wrap around his ass as she drew him down onto her body.

The ending was unavoidable. It was a simple matter of friction.

Thornton's pleasure center reached the point of no return despite his intense desire not to come. Thornton's cock twitched and spat his seed into Nicole's eager hole and Heimler's laugh resonated throughout the office.

His revenge was complete.

THE END

Chile Peeler - 1995