I Accept Ch. 05

Story Info
Finale. Becky gets a job offer and must make a decision.
8.9k words
4.78
15.5k
40

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,032 Followers

Becky slept like a rock that night. She was mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted -- but in a good way. She drifted off feeling happy and content, hopeful the next day would bring something equally as joyful.

She awoke the next morning to feel her bed shifting. She opened her eyes to see her father kneeling on the mattress beside her, a glass of water in hand. He wore a worn tee shirt and a pair of boxers, his hair still rumpled.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said, and offered her the glass.

"Thanks, dad." Becky sat up and took it, aware she was totally naked in the morning light, but not minding. She drank while he watched her. She liked the way he looked at her, especially when she was naked.

She finished the water in one long series of swallows and handed it back to him. He set it aside.

"You must have been thirsty."

"Well, yesterday was kind of eventful," she said, leaning back on her outstretched arms to offer him a better view of her body.

"That it was," Vernon said. "I hope you don't mind my coming up here. Your mother's off doing the grocery shopping."

"Of course I don't mind. Why would I?"

Her father smiled slightly. Did he even look a little nervous? She couldn't tell for sure.

"I wanted to check in on you," he said. "Make sure you were okay with yesterday."

"Okay? I had a blast. Why? Did you think I didn't?"

He laughed -- he was nervous, she realized. It was weirdly and wonderfully absurd. "It's not... usual... to see your daughter in tears and, uh..."

"Her face covered in come?" she finished in a teasing tone.

"Yes," he said. "I know it was our idea -- mostly mine -- but I wanted to make certain it made you happy. That's what I want for you, Rebecca."

Becky rose to her knees, putting herself at his height, if only barely. She put her hands on his chest and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I am happy, dad. Yesterday was amazing. I never thought I'd experience anything like it. And I've never been so turned on in my life. It was incredible. I want to do more things like that with both of you." She bit her lip as she considered her next words. "Both of you."

He smiled and wrapped his hands around her bare waist. "That makes me really happy to hear, Rebecca."

They kissed again, on the lips this time. Then again. And again.

Afterward, Becky was sure neither of them had premeditated what happened next -- but it happened all the same. Kisses became longer and deeper. Her father's hands roamed over her bare back, her ass, then her breasts. Breath and heartbeats quickened.

Without either of them saying a word or even consciously making a decision, they soon found themselves sprawled on the bed: him with his back against the headboard, her straddling him.

Still kissing her father enthusiastically, Becky fumbled for the waistband of his boxers and found it. One steady pull brought them down and freed his stiffened cock. Becky took hold of it, coaxing a gasp from him. She was already wet, and managed to position his cock with a dexterity born of eagerness.

She drew back and made eye contact with her father as she slowly lowered herself onto him. The sensation, as always, was huge -- she was getting used to it, but the exquisite clarity of pleasure that was almost pain still thrilled her with its intensity.

"Oh god... god, dad..."

The vulnerability she felt made her want to close her eyes, bury her face in his neck -- but she did neither, instead putting her hands on his cheeks and holding him there, locking eyes with him. She saw the same vulnerability in his expression, felt it in the way his hands tightened on her waist, the way he tilted his hips to push himself further into her.

"Rebecca..." he said softly.

"I love you so much, dad."

"I love you."

They began to move together, again by unspoken agreement. She took control at first, gyrating her hips on top of him in lieu of thrusting. He seemed to enjoy it tremendously, his breath coming in long, quiet moans. His lips sought hers for a kiss, and she gave it freely, their mouths locked as they moved, breathing their exclamations of pleasure into each others' mouths.

Soon, they were both damp with sweat from the warmth of the room and the rising heat of their lovemaking. Becky relished the slipperiness of their skin moving together, laughing softly as a droplet of sweat ran down her forehead and lingered on the tip of her nose for a moment before dropping away.

She was dimly aware that they were both being quiet, as if their encounter were some sort of secret -- which was true, she supposed, in a way. The thought of having to keep quiet made it even hotter in her mind, and she found herself whimpering as she felt the distant tickle of a slowly approaching orgasm.

Her father seemed to pick up on it, because he cradled her cheek in one hand and made eye contact with her again.

"Becky," he said. "My sweet girl--" He took hold of her more firmly and began to thrust into her from underneath, slowly at first, but quickly gaining momentum.

"Dad," she gasped in return. "Daddy, oh god, daddy--"

As she looked into his eyes, Becky couldn't get over how incredible he felt inside her. It wasn't just his size, although that was certainly novel and pleasurable enough -- but it was the shape of him, the way they seemed to fit together, as if, despite being father and daughter, they'd been made for each other.

As if, all along, this had been inevitable.

This, Becky decided in her delirium, was the most perfect intensity -- not the spankings, the mock apologies, the play-acted tears, the rough and sticky punishments. It was this: a bond between father and daughter, transgressive but true, forbidden but all the more pure for it.

She felt orgasm approaching fast, and broke her gaze to clutch him close, holding him tightly around the shoulders. She felt like a doll in his strong grasp, utterly at his mercy as he squeezed her ass and drove into her again and again.

"Oh god dad oh god oh god--"

Her words melted into a series of strangled cries as orgasm rocketed through her. Her body quivered, the sensation so singularly intense she wondered for a moment if she might pass out.

Her father didn't slow. A second orgasm came unexpectedly on the heels of the first, and Becky sobbed, completely awash in the sensations coursing through her. She sank her teeth into his shoulder, involuntarily, somehow feeling that the might fly apart and cease to exist if she didn't ground herself somehow.

Still, he didn't slow. Becky shook in the aftermath of her orgasms, holding on to her father for dear life as he reached his own frenetic pitch. She heard him cry out, felt him spasm, felt the wet warmth as he came inside her.

"Oh..." they both said at once: his voice low and relieved, hers shaking and unsteady. She rolled away, letting him slip out of her, and they sank to the sheets together.

Becky laid her head on her father's chest and they lay there for awhile, unmoving, their sweat slowly cooling in the open air. She savored the moment, not wanting to break the comfortable, silent afterglow they shared, but she knew she had to say something.

"Dad."

"Hmm?"

"We broke the rules."

He stroked her back with the tips of his fingers. "How's that?"

"There wasn't an assignment. Mom didn't..." she wanted to say "give her consent" but that didn't seem right, even though it may have been factually accurate. "She wasn't involved. That was one of the rules at the beginning."

"Ah," he said, his voice carrying a note of concern. "I suppose you're right. We didn't."

"Is that going to be a problem?" Becky fought back a sudden surge of mild fear. What if it was? What if her mother got angry and decided this little game of theirs was over?

"It shouldn't be," Vernon said, kissing her forehead. "I'll explain it to her when she gets home. And I'll take responsibility. You won't get in any trouble."

"Okay," she said hesitantly. "I hope you won't either."

"Your mother's a very understanding woman. I think it will be fine. Maybe you'll receive some extra punishment out of it."

"Ooh," she purred, and they both laughed. Another long silence passed between them as they lay together in bed.

Finally, Becky glanced up to see her father looking at her. "What is it?"

"You're just so beautiful," he said, brushing a lock of red hair out of her eyes. "My little beauty."

She felt herself blush hotly. "Quit it, dad."

"It's true. I feel so lucky to have a daughter like you. I don't mean that the way it might sound."

Becky giggled. "I know what you meant. And I feel the same way. I'm very lucky to have you, dad."

She rose and threw one leg over him so she was straddling him, hands on his chest, thighs flanking his hips.

"So," she said, biting her lip. "Since we already broke the rules, would you like to go again?"

His eyebrows rose. "Would you?"

She nodded eagerly, grinning.

"Whatever my beautiful girl wants," he said, and slid his hands up her body to cup her breasts. Becky put her hands over his, feeling a little guilty at their ostensible rule-breaking, but savoring this moment that was just between them.

***

After they were finished, they showered together in her bathroom. Then he got dressed and went in for a late day at the office. Becky enjoyed the implication that their sexual escapades had made him late, even though he'd probably scheduled it so as not to disrupt things too much at the office.

That left Becky to her own devices for much of the morning. She put on a tank top and panties and browsed through her usual job sites looking for gigs -- but without much enthusiasm. Not that she didn't want to find work and make money. But she had to admit a certain contentment had started to sink in. After all, she had a roof over her head, her needs were taken care of, and she was having incredible sex at least once a day -- what wasn't to like?

But that wasn't a productive attitude to take. Becky couldn't just forget about doing anything with her life. She had to move forward, though reluctantly. After all, there was even the hideous possibility that this all might end.

The thought briefly crossed her mind of her father growing tired of her. The affairs with the other girls hadn't lasted long, her mother had said. Would Becky be different? She wanted to think so, but she wasn't sure.

She rolled her office chair away from the computer and sighed. She didn't want this to get complicated. It was so easy right now, so fun, so fulfilling. Becky wasn't ready for it to be over.

***

Not long after that, the familiar bang of the front door and jingling of keys let Becky know her mother was home. She started downstairs, deciding she was going to tell her mother about what had happened. Her dad had offered to take the heat, but Becky wanted it off her mind. Whatever happened, she couldn't take an entire day of anxiety and worry over the possible consequences of her actions.

She hoped, whatever those consequences were, they wouldn't be severe.

Becky reached the kitchen found her mother putting away groceries. Marilyn was wearing a sleeveless green blouse that showed off her bare shoulders and sculpted arms. She had to admit, she hoped she would have her mother's body when she got to that age -- at least in terms of the slender waist and tight stomach. Barring medical intervention, she'd never have breasts as large as her mother's.

"Hi, mom. Let me help?"

"Of course, dear," Marilyn said. "You can start with the vegetables, in that bag there."

They put away groceries in silence for awhile, while Becky worked up the courage to open the conversation. She didn't manage that until the groceries and reusable bags had been entirely put away. While her mother retrieved a bottled smoothie from the fridge, Becky leaned back against the kitchen counter and took a deep breath.

"Mom. I have something I have to tell you."

Marilyn lifted her eyebrows over the top of her smoothie bottle. "Go ahead," she said when she finished drinking.

"I... okay. Dad came into my room this morning while I was sleeping to check on me. We had a little conversation, and then he kissed me, and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex."

Her mother looked at her for a long time in silence, her expression utterly unreadable. She took another slow drink of her smoothie, finishing it off, and Becky started to feel like she was about to panic. With deliberation, Marilyn moved to the recycling bin and dropped the bottle in.

"I see," she said at last.

"We didn't really mean to," Becky said hastily. "It just sort of happ--"

Marilyn held up a hand. "You don't have to explain, Rebecca. I can understand how it would happen."

She tried not to show her relief. "You can?"

"I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now, to be honest." Marilyn moved to the kitchen table and sat down. After a pause, Becky moved to join her.

"You know I wouldn't break the rules on purpose," she said.

Marilyn smiled, and nodded. "I know, Rebecca. I'm not upset. In fact, I saw this development as both inevitable and likely beneficial."

"Beneficial?" Becky asked, perplexed.

"You and your father having sex spontaneously, independent of any assignment, leads me to believe you're enjoying yourself a great deal. Yes?"

Becky nodded. "Yes. A lot."

"When we started this experiment, I was hoping that would be the case. The whole idea of me acting as intermediary was to ensure you wouldn't feel obligated to do anything you were uncomfortable with. Early on, I also felt most comfortable setting the parameters of your encounters. But that urge has since dwindled. Going forward, I'd be happy to see the two of you engage however you like."

"Oh," Becky said, her spirits lifting as the implications of this dawned on her "Oh! Well, good. I'm glad."

"As am I, Rebecca." Marilyn paused, tapping one finger on her chin in contemplation. "You will, of course, have to be punished."

Becky blinked. "I will?"

"For your transgression. As part of the game, you understand. Your punishment for breaking the rules."

"Oh!" Becky said, feeling relieved and newly thrilled. "Of course. I'll take my punishment as best I can."

Her mother smiled. "I don't doubt it. Now, come here and give your mother a kiss."

Becky rose and crossed over to where her mother sat. She leaned down to kiss her on the cheek -- but at the last moment, her mother turned her head so that their lips met softly. Becky started in surprise, making a quiet squealing noise -- but she didn't draw back. It was surprising, but not the least bit unpleasant. Her squeak of surprise turned into a soft exclamation of approval as she leaned into the kiss.

Slowly, Marilyn brought her hands up to cup Becky's face, drawing her gently closer. They continued the kiss, exploring each others' mouths slowly, hesitantly. Her mother even let out her own soft sigh of contentment.

Becky was intrigued and thrilled by this development. They'd talked about her getting more involved, but only in the abstract -- and she'd loved what little involvement her mother had had so far. She wasn't yet certain how much exactly she was ready for... but she knew she didn't mind this at all.

The kiss broke at last, and Marilyn caressed her cheek softly. "Thank you, Rebecca."

Becky straightened with a grin. "That was really nice. Does this mean you're getting a little more interested... in..."

"Sexual activity?" Marilyn asked. "I must admit, your recent escapades with your father have... rekindled some feelings. I suppose we'll have to see where that takes us. Are you still interested in exploring that?"

"Very much," Becky said truthfully.

"Good. I'm going to go shower and get changed, Rebecca. I'll see you tonight at dinner?"

"As usual."

Rebecca returned upstairs, feeling happier than ever. Things were really looking up.

***

Becky spent the rest of the day either looking for work or scrolling idly through her phone. Dinner that night was uneventful. Her father came home, they ate -- Becky wore clothes to the dinner table this time, not under any orders nor feeling the need to be seductive -- and then they watched movies together until bedtime.

Becky returned to her bedroom, stripped off her clothes, and got into bed. She scrolled through her phone for awhile, scrolling through the modest collection of daddy-daughter porn pictures she'd begun assembling when this all began, and idly hoping her father would stop up for a late-night visit before going to sleep.

When he didn't show, Becky briefly entertained the notion of texting him -- or her mother -- and asking for an assignment. But for whatever reason, it just didn't feel right to her.

With a sigh that was half disappointment and half contentment, she put down her phone, rolled over, and drifted off.

***

The next morning, she awoke to the vibration of her phone going off. She blinked the sleep from her eyes and checked her messages.

[Rebecca,

Come downstairs naked and let your father fuck your mouth, please. I will be in attendance for at least part of it. - Mom]

Becky snorted a laugh. "Right away, mother."

[I accept], she replied. With a grin, she hastened up and headed to the bathroom to make herself pretty.

***

Ten minutes later, Becky was kneeling on the dining room floor, her dad's cock in her mouth.

She'd tied her hair up in a messy bun -- the better for grabbing -- and had decided to go naked except for a pair of black heels. They weren't the most comfortable thing to wear under the circumstances, but she liked the way they looked on her -- and she knew her father, did, too.

Vernon was leaning back in one of the dining room chairs, bathrobe open. His hands gripped the sides of Becky's head, guiding her motions roughly, his cock driving deep into her mouth. Becky opened her throat and did her best to relax, her hands on his thighs, her fate utterly in his hands. She was getting better at deep-throating him, but it was still a challenge -- she made a series of muffled, struggling moans that were entirely genuine, and she'd put on mascara specifically to let it run, which it already was.

"That's it, sweetheart," her father crooned. "Just go ahead and take all of it."

He delivered the lines like he was at her bedside reading her a story, and the disconnect of it turned her on tremendously.

They were at it for only a few minutes when Becky heard her mother breeze into the room and make for the coffee pot.

"Good morning, Vernon," she said conversationally as she fetched a cup from the cupboard and poured. "How is our little whore this morning?"

Becky giggled at hearing this -- a tactical error, as it screwed up her rhythm and his cock impacted the back of her throat hard, making her choke. He popped out of her mouth as she drew back with a ragged gasping, coughing violently.

"She's taking it like a champ," Vernon said, taking her messy bun in hand and twisting gently as she coughed. "She needs more practice, though."

"It sounds like it," Marilyn said as she sat at the table and lit a cigarette.

Becky made a plaintive noise while she recovered her breath, stroking her father with one hand to show her devotion to the encounter. She looked up at him, knowing exactly how she looked: chin wet with spittle, cheeks streaked with dark tears, hair mussed, cheeks flushed, mouth open and gasping, expression vulnerable and mock-apologetic.

She read the look in his eyes, saw how much it was turning him on -- and managed to avoid grinning in satisfaction. Had to keep up the show, after all.

To cover her satisfaction, she took a deep breath and dove back in, making a little sob as she took his cock in her mouth again. This time, he slipped one hand under her chin and gripped the top of her hair with the other, sighing in pleasure.

autoplot
autoplot
1,032 Followers