I Accept Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we'd order in Thai tonight after I get back from my book group," her mother said casually. "I trust you'll be able to make it home by seven?"

"It won't be a problem."

Becky felt his strokes get deeper and harder. He was getting close.

"I'll send in the order at six-thirty, then." Marilyn stubbed out her cigarette. "That should give the food plenty of time to arrive."

"Sounds good," he gasped.

Becky heard the sound of her mother sipping coffee. "Vernon, you'd better finish up. You're going to be late for work."

Instead of answering, her father put his hands on the back of her head and began fucking her mouth more aggressively, his face a mask of concentration. Becky held on for dear life, making high-pitched whimpering noises as her fingernails dug lightly into the flesh of his belly.

Her father gave a grunt and yanked her head back again. She yelped and barely closed her eyes in time as he came in her face again -- this time in a hot, forceful jet, drawing a surprised cry from her as he drenched her forehead, cheek and nose. The second jet went into her mouth, almost going down her throat, but she got her tongue in the way just in time.

When it was over, she opened her eyes to look up at him, face dripping. His expression held the same melange of emotions she felt: arousal, satisfaction, and the peculiar, deeply intense love that could only come from this kind of taboo relationship.

He offered her a moment of tenderness, stroking her unsullied cheek with one thumb affectionately. They smiled softly at one another.

Then they were back to the scene again.

"That's a good girl," he said tersely, and gave her a brusque shove to the floor. She collapsed there, uttering a gasping, sniveling sound she knew he would enjoy. She even let out a little sniffle to fully show her contrition.

"I'm going to go get dressed," he announced, and rose. She watched from her prostrate position on the floor as his slippered feet shuffled away toward the bedroom.

"He's gone, sweetheart," her mother said as they both heard the bedroom door shut.

Becky moved back to a kneeling position, albeit with a little genuine struggle. The intensity of the encounter had made her arms a little weak -- but she still felt a glowy satisfaction at being so defiled and discarded.

"Come here," Marilyn beckoned. She fetched a handful of tissues from the box at the far end of the dining room table. "You're a frightful mess. Let me help you."

Becky knee-walked to where Marilyn sat and placed her forearms on her mother's lap. Marilyn put a hand under Becky's chin and began cleaning away the mess of tears, cum and mascara streaking her face.

"Your father certainly made a mess of you," she said in a motherly tone. "Although I suppose you did earn it, with your impudence."

"Yes, mother," Becky answered, and couldn't help but smirk in contented amusement. This profoundly weird thing the three of them had together... it was just so damn much fun.

Her mother didn't return the smile -- that would spoil the act, after all. She cleaned Becky's face gently until all the mess was gone. It took three tissues.

"There," she said tenderly as she finished up. "Now you look at least slightly proper."

"Thank you, mother."

Marilyn stroked her hair gently, smoothing it down. "Would you consider taking another assignment right now, Rebecca?"

Becky blinked in confusion. "Isn't Dad going to be late for work as it is?"

She wondered for a moment if she'd be asked to tag along to work with her dad and fuck him at the office. Not that she disliked that idea. Bring your daughter to work day, she thought, and nearly broke into giggles.

"Yes," Marilyn said. "This one is for me."

"Oh." Becky felt her heart pick up speed a little. This was new and unexpected -- and welcome. Whatever form it would take, she was ready to explore this new possibility.

"I accept," she said.

Her mother's smile was warm, genuine, and pleasantly surprised. The woman brushed reddish hair out of her eyes -- a slightly nervous and surprisingly casual motion for her.

"Good," she said, and scooted her chair away from the dining room table. "I'm glad. Come sit on my lap, Rebecca."

"Should I put something on?"

"No."

Anxious but eager, Becky rose and positioned herself in her mother's lap. Marilyn put her hands on Becky's bare shoulders and pulled gently until Becky's back was against her chest. Becky felt her mother's warm breath on the back her neck.

"Reach up and lace your hands behind my neck, Rebecca."

With a shaky breath, Becky did as she was told. The movement required her body to stretch: chest out, back slightly arched, nipples protruding. It made her feel exposed. Maybe even a little helpless. She liked it.

"Good," Marilyn said. Becky felt her mother's warm hands run down over her stomach, down to her legs -- and then take hold of her thighs and part them, gently but firmly.

"Mom, what are you--"

"Shh." Marilyn kissed the nape of her neck, making the delicate hairs there tingle. Becky shuddered with pleasure at the touch.

"Just relax for me, sweetheart."

"Yes, m--" Becky's words became a long, slow gasp as her mother's fingers slid down her lower belly, between her legs, to find her clitoris.

Marilyn's touch was delicate, precise, but it instantly sent a shockwave of sensation up Becky's body. She moaned softly and leaned back against her mother, head coming to rest on Marilyn's shoulder. While her mother slipped a finger slowly inside her, her other hand cupped her breast, pinching the nipple lightly between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh. Mom." Becky did her best to do as her mother had told her and relax, but that was no easy task. Her mind was awash with fresh emotions and chaotic pleasure. Being fucked by her father -- that was one thing, and a wonderful thing. But her mother's touch was so deft, so knowing, that already the intensity of it was making her nerves sing.

"Oh... oh god, mom..." She became aware that she'd become much more wet than she had been minutes ago.

"I think it was rather rude of your father to leave you unsatisfied, Rebecca," her mother said. "I hope you don't mind if I remedy that situation for you."

"I don't I definitely--" Her sentence went unfinished as her mother hit a particularly sweet spot and remained there, turning up the volume on her pleasure. She unlaced her fingers and placed a hand on Marilyn's to indicate her approval. With the other hand, she braced herself against the edge of the chair to keep herself from simply falling over.

Her mother kissed her shoulder and neck affectionately. "That's it, Rebecca. Go ahead and come for me, sweetheart."

Becky gasped for breath, wanting to savor the moment and go slow, but she was already aroused from the encounter with her father, and that, combined with the skill of Marilyn's attention, was too much. Her body began to quiver uncontrollably as orgasm approached in a merciless rush of bliss.

"Oh god mom oh god oh I-- I'm--" Becky never completed her sentence. He words melted into a flow of incoherent, gasping cries as she came, over and over, completely helpless in her mother's arms. The feelings that spiraled through her were confusing, yet held total clarity: pleasure, the sweet embarrassment of her vulnerability, taboo and trust, all mixed together and overflowing her consciousness.

It was a long moment before Becky came back to herself. She realized she was lying back, limp against her mother's chest, body gleaming with sweat, chest heaving as she caught her breath.

Silently, Marilyn leaned in and turned Becky's head to one side, kissing her softly and deeply. Becky returned it gratefully, murmuring a wordless, happy sound into her mother's mouth.

Becky gasped a little and smiled as the kiss broke.

"Did you like that, Rebecca?" Marilyn asked.

"Very much."

"I'm glad. I had hoped you would."

"Very much." Becky got to her feet, somewhat shakily. Her knees were actually weak, and she stumbled a bit and leaned against the table. "Oops."

"Careful," her mother admonished. "Do you need some help?"

"Thanks, but I think I can manage."

She turned and faced her mother, still a bit wobbly on her heels, and took a moment to reflect on the lovely absurdity of this -- standing in front of her mother, naked and satisfied, caught up in this strange and wonderful arrangement they all shared.

A wave of emotion overcame her, and she threw her arms around her mother for a hug, not caring that she was unclothed.

"I love you, mom."

Marilyn started a little with surprise, but returned the hug, her hands warm against Becky's bare back. "I love you too, sweetheart."

"Thank you for doing this. I don't mean-- I mean, all of this, with you and Dad and everything."

"Of course. You deserve happiness. I'm delighted it's working out for everyone involved. Now, you should go upstairs and shower. Perhaps you and I can amuse each other more later."

Becky blinked in surprise, but the thought of it thrilled and intrigued her. "Okay, mom. See you later."

Once again, she couldn't contain the smile breaking across her face as she hurried upstairs.

***

Becky showered, washed her hair, and changed into a black bra, panties, and stockings. She wasn't particularly wild on the stockings personally, but she knew her dad would like them when he came home.

Feeling bubbly and contented, she sat down on the bed just as her phone buzzed. She unlocked it eagerly, wondering if she had a new "assignment" already.

It wasn't an assignment. It was one of her regular freelance clients. They were back after some difficulties -- and they wanted to offer her a job. A real job. With an office and benefits and a full-time salary.

Becky stared at the message wide-eyed, going down the list of offered perks. These people were her best clients, too: easy to work with, prompt to pay, and all-around pleasant. She'd been heartbroken when they'd stopped sending her work.

This job was literally a dream come true. Becky laughed involuntarily as she got to the end of the text message, which proposed an in-person interview and ended with the three words she'd come to know well:

[Do you accept?]

"Wow," she said to the empty room. She almost thumbed in her reply without thinking about it -- but something stopped her.

A full-time job was the thing she'd been waiting for, for sure. But that meant an end to the strange and satisfying routine they'd all grown familiar with. It might even mean a place of her own. Moving out. Being a Real Adult at last.

That was all enormously appealing, of course -- but she had to admit, she was reluctant to let go of what she had.

Not that this all had to come to an end if she took the job, necessarily. There were still evenings, weekends, and holidays...

But still.

After a long moment of hesitation, she replied asking if she could have a day to think about it, praying that wouldn't be a decision she'd come to regret.

The seconds that passed seemed to take forever, but the client replied that would be fine.

Becky let out a long, relieved sigh. Fresh anxiety was still spiking through her, but she'd bought herself a little time.

***

She spent the rest of the day anxious and restless. She tried distracting herself with work, watching videos on her phone, reading, or pleasuring herself while indulging her kinky fantasies. Nothing worked -- not for long anyway. She was too obsessed with this job situation.

She'd have to talk to her parents about it. Tonight. There was no putting it off. She didn't relish the idea, but she didn't see any other choice.

The hours passed slowly, and finally she heard the sound of her father's car coming up the driveway. She dropped her phone on the mattress of her bed and bounced downstairs to greet him.

She reached the front door just as he and her mother were kissing -- a little more slowly and intimately than usual, she thought. And her mother was still dressed provocatively, by her mother's standards. Becky wondered if these assignments had started effecting some permanent changes around the house.

"Hi, dad," she said brightly, and stood up on stocking-clad toes to kiss him. Marilyn smiled but stood by, a slight and knowing smile on her face.

"Hello, sweetheart," her dad said, returning the kiss warmly. He punctuated it with a hand down her back and a gentle squeeze of her ass, making Becky squeal softly.

"Vernon," her mother said in a mock-chiding tone. "That's our daughter. Very inappropriate."

"Of course. I'm sorry, dear." Vernon smiled, spun Becky around by the shoulder, and then smacked her ass with a sound like a firecracker.

"Shit!" Becky jumped and looked back at him with disbelief. "Dad!"

"Language, dear," her mother said with a satisfied expression. "Now go wash up for dinner, please."

***

Becky did as she was told, taking an extra moment to make sure her hair and makeup were properly in place. If she was going to broach a difficult subject tonight, she at least wanted to look good while she did it. It was bound to be exceedingly strange, having a Serious Conversation in her underwear, but what wasn't strange around this house anymore?

Dinner was pleasant but uneventful -- conversation revolved around the latest from Vernon's office and Marilyn's cause du jour, with Becky content to just sit back, listen, and eat while wearing next to nothing. She imagined someday soon she might get tired of the novelty of it -- but that day wasn't today.

After dinner, they moved to the living room to sit together on the couch and watch a movie. Becky sat between her father and mother, hands folded in her lap, feeling both safe and vulnerable as the least-clothed person there. Not long into the movie, her dad put a warm arm around her shoulder. Not long after that, he was intermittently reaching down to caress the bare flesh of her stomach and her breast just above the upper curve of her bra. She scooted closer to enjoy the touch, happy for the distraction.

No one spoke. Her parents watched the movie intently -- or at least seemed to -- while Becky enjoyed her father's touch, hoping and waiting for the moment it became more intimate.

Unexpectedly, Marilyn picked up the remote and paused the streaming.

"This couch isn't as comfortable as I'd like," she declared. "Why don't we all three retire to the master bedroom and watch the rest of this there?"

Becky's eyes widened involuntarily. What?

"I like that idea," Vernon answered. "Shall we, sweetheart?"

"Um... sure," Becky said, rising from the couch. She wasn't sure what this was all about -- it had the feeling of something pre-planned, though she couldn't be certain -- but she was more than happy to find out.

Becky and her mother moved to the bedroom while Vernon put away the drink glasses and turned off the lights. As Marilyn took off her jewelry, she nodded at Becky.

"Rebecca, take off your clothes, please, except for your stockings. Then lie in the middle of the bed."

"Um... yes, mother." Becky blinked in surprise, but did as she'd been instructed. The bra and panties came off easily enough. She tossed them into the chair in the corner and crawled into bed. Her parent's bed was much larger and more comfortable than her own -- not that she disliked her own bed, but the size of the mattress and the soft lushness of the pillows sometimes made her a little jealous.

Becky situated herself in the middle and adopted a coquettish pose, stretching out on her side and drawing up one stockinged leg. She glanced over to find her mother disrobing, without apparent self-consciousness. She got a brief glance at her mother's body -- trim stomach, smooth skin, breasts in remarkable shape -- before Marilyn mostly hid it beneath a green silk robe.

Her mother slipped into bed next to her without a word, the robe tied loosely at the waist, showing off an ample, though not scandalous, view of her flesh.

Becky smiled to herself and tried not to look nervous. Something was -happening- tonight. She was sure of that.

She was trying to think of something to say to ease the tension when her father walked in, drink in hand. He saw his wife and daughter together in bed, both in a relative state of undress, and raised his eyebrows. "Well, hello."

Marilyn smiled coolly, though not without affection. "Vernon, we'd love it if you undressed and joined us."

"I'd be happy to." Trying to maintain his composure, but clearly eager, he stripped off what remained of his work clothes until he was clad only in boxer shorts. Becky took a moment to admire him as he got into bed next to her. She loved how he was muscular bit still a bit soft; that sort of gentle sturdiness about him. Becky reflected on the lovely strangeness of loving everything about her father's body: his chest, his arms, his cock.

"All settled in," he said with a sigh as he laid next to Becky and put an arm around her bare shoulders. "One happy family."

Marilyn fetched the remote and resumed the movie on the bedroom's big-screen TV. They watched for a little while in silence, Becky enjoying the physical closeness of her parents while fighting off the rising anxiety of not knowing what was going to happen.

Finally, Becky's anxiousness reached her limit. She couldn't take both the anxiety over the conversation she needed to have, and the sexual tension in the room. It was too much.

"I got offered a job," she blurted, just as her father's hand touched her bare thigh.

Both parents looked at her. Marilyn paused the movie again.

"What?" her father asked, surprised. Her mother propped herself up on her elbows, a concerned expression on her face.

"It just came in. Last night. One of my regular clients. They want to offer me a full-time position. With benefits."

"That's great, honey!" her dad said.

Her mother stroked her shoulder and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm so happy for you, Rebecca. Well done."

Becky opened her mouth to say something in reply, and then simply froze. After a long, silent moment, Marilyn spoke.

"What is it, dear? You accepted, correct?"

"Not exactly."

"Not exactly?"

Becky bit her lip. "I asked for some time to think about it. I just... I want it, but..."

"But what?" her father asked.

"I'd be making enough to move out and get a place of my own. Easily. I could get a car and everything. And I want to be a responsible adult. I just... I don't want what we have to end."

Another long silence. Becky grimaced, wondering if she was about to get chewed out.

"Oh, Rebecca," her mother said, hugging her close and kissing her on the cheek. "You simply must take that job. It's what you've been waiting for. But you're welcome to stay here as long as you like."

Becky looked up in shock. "Really?"

"Of course," Marilyn said, stroking her daughter's naked back. "We love having you here, sweetheart. You've made your father very happy, and you've helped us overcome some of our... difficulties. I think Vernon would be very disappointed if you chose to leave us."

Becky looked to her dad, a hopeful look on her face. He smiled.

"I want you to do what makes you happy, Rebecca, of course. But we'd both love to have you stay."

"Oh, wow." Relief and bliss washed over Becky in a gentle, soothing flood. "That would be so amazing. Thank you."

Her mother's hand had slipped behind Becky's neck, and now slid under her chin with a delicate touch.

"I think we should do something to celebrate," Marilyn said. "Don't you, Vernon?"

"Definitely," her father said.

"Wh--" Before Becky could complete a sentence, her mother's lips met hers in an open-mouthed kiss. She returned it happily, their tongues briefly twining. A moment later, her father's hand slipped into her hair and turned her head with gentle force. He followed up with a kiss of his own, and she also reciprocated with enthusiasm.