I Accept Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, her parents' hands were roaming over her body: her mother caressing her breasts and stomach, her father's rough fingers touching her on and between her thighs. Becky found herself almost instantaneously aroused, her breath coming faster as her parents covered her face and body with kisses and gentle touches.

"Oh god," she breathed. "Is this really happening?" The question slipped from her mouth before she'd fully realized what she was saying.

"Most certainly," her mother said, and her father nodded with somewhat devilish agreement.

A moment later, her mother and father took a moment to shed their clothes, dropping them in unruly piles by the bed. Then they were all three naked together in bed, bodies pressed together, slowly growing heated and sweaty as they explored each other. At first, Becky was fully the center of attention, and enjoyed it tremendously -- but after a few minutes of being kissed and fondled in turn, she decided she wanted to return the favor a little.

She gently wrestled herself free of her parents' grip and lay on her back. Biting her lip with a smile, she beckoned to her mother with both hands.

With a gentle smirk, Marilyn rolled over on top of her daughter, straddling her. Becky plunged her hands into her mother's streaked red hair, so much like her own.

"I love you so much, mom," she whispered.

"I love you too, Rebecca."

Their mouths met in a deep, passionate kiss. Becky reached up to caress the smoothness of her mother's back, and felt her father's hand touch her own. She laced her fingers with his, murmuring happily. The kissing drew out for long moments, the only sound in the room the heaviness of their breathing and the soft sound of lips on skin.

Then something shifted. Becky couldn't see her father with her mother lying directly on top of her, but she felt him move, and then felt her move. On instinct, she reached down past her mother's belly, and her fingertips found the underside of her father's cock as he positioned himself into a kneeling position behind Marilyn.

"Vernon," her mother whispered, and then Becky felt him move, felt the shift in her mother's body as his cock pushed into her from behind. "Oh! Vernon, you--"

Marilyn's words drifted into a long, soft moan as Vernon began to thrust into her with long, slow strokes. Marilyn gave a shuddering, ecstatic sigh at the end of every thrust, and Rebecca felt a tickle of jealousy, knowing how good it felt to have that thick cock inside her -- but she was sure she'd get her turn soon enough.

Becky lay there, holding her mother gently by the waist as her father's thrusts began slowly picking up speed and intensity. She watched her mother's face carefully, savoring every emotion she saw there: physical pleasure, disbelief at the taboo nature of what they were doing, an anxiety mixed with a deep and all-consuming contentment. She understood all those feelings, and loved seeing them reflected in her beloved mother's face.

Soon enough, though, Rebecca's carnal side took over. Her mother's breasts dangled just below her chin, swaying back and forth with the gentle force of being fucked. With a mischievous grin, Becky cupped the right breast in her hand while she closed her mouth around the left, flicking at the nipple with her tongue.

The effect was immediate. Her mother's hand flew to the back of her head and squeezed her by the hair, her body shuddering. Becky had discovered her mother's nipples, like her own, were extremely sensitive. She joyously filed this information away for later.

"Oh god... oh Rebecca, yes, sweetheart, that feels so-o-o--"

The word became a rhythmic grunt as her father, encouraged by the cooperation between himself and his daughter, began to thrust hard and fast. It wasn't long before Marilyn began to shudder and twitch, her gasps of pleasure rising in pitch and frequency.

"Vernon -- right there, yes, Vernon, oh god, please -- please!"

Becky's heart raced as she worked at her mother's breasts with her mouth and tongue, feeling aroused and privileged to be a part of this. Her parents were having sex again -- no, making love again -- after such a long time.

And Becky got to witness it, to be a part of it.

It was amazing.

Marilyn's gasps had become a series of high-pitched cries, the likes of which she'd never heard come out of her mother's mouth before. Marilyn's hand found Rebecca's and squeezed, and Becky squeezed back, her mouth still closed around one nipple, tongue working frantically.

"Vernon -- Becky! Oh god! Oh god!"

Laughing with joy, Becky actually felt the orgasms ripple through her mother's body, deep and intense and lingering. She brought her mouth up to her mother's again, kissing Marilyn through the last throes of her ecstasy. When it was over, she felt her mother's body relax, first as Vernon withdrew his cock from her body, then as she slowly collapsed against her daughter, sweaty flesh against flesh.

Becky caught sight of her father's flushed, satisfied face, and she flashed him a wicked grin, tongue caught between her teeth. He smiled back and winked.

Then Becky felt the soft tickle of her mother's breath in her ear as she whispered the words:

"Your turn, Rebecca."

Marilyn rolled off her, then her father grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her to a sitting position. Becky gave a soft yelp of surprise as her mother positioned herself sitting against the headboard, legs splayed.

Vernon gave Becky a gentle shove so she reclined with her back against Marilyn's chest. Her mother drew her arm across Becky's chest; a gesture somewhere between an intimate hug and holding her forcibly down.

Becky's heart trip-hammered as her dad knee-walked closer to her, his thick cock bobbing slightly as he moved. She couldn't take her eyes off its wonderful, intimidating thickness. She wanted it inside her -- and she suspected she was about to get her wish.

Her breath quickened as she felt her mother twist one hand in her hair, while the other closed gently around her throat.

"Vernon," her mother said, that matter-of-fact tone back again, her composure fully recovered. "I think our slut of a daughter needs to be fucked. Will you do the honors?"

"Of course," her father said with a wicked grin. He positioned himself missionary-style above her, his weight settling deliciously onto her body. She felt him fumble for a moment -- and then his cock was sliding inside her, stretching her deliciously.

"Oh my g--" Becky gave a strangled gasp as her father's cock filled her, riding that edge of mingled pleasure and pain. It felt incredible. She felt her arousal spike like a gauge burying the needle. She wanted him to fuck her until she was sobbing. She wanted him to break her entirely in half, to annihilate her with bliss.

"There you go, dear," her mother said soothingly, one hand still on her throat, the other stroking her hair as Vernon thrust slowly inside her. "Accept your discipline like a good girl."

"Yes, mother," Becky whimpered, fully buying into the game they'd started playing. It was a change in tone from the lively, intimate celebration they'd been enjoying together a moment ago -- but the game was still part of that, just given a little extra flavor. Becky loved it. She would play this punishment game over and over, every day. She wanted to see how far it would take her -- how far it would take all of them.

She tuned into her senses as her father began to fuck her a little faster now: the wet noises as his cock slid in and out of her, the low animal grunt he made at the end of each thrust, the mingled smell of their sweat and saliva.

You're being fucked by your parents, she thought to herself, not for the first or last time, and marveled at the reality of it all over again.

But her body was aching and insistent now with desire, and she knew what she wanted next. Arching her back a little, she leaned back against her mother, craning her neck to whisper in Marilyn's ear.

"Harder... please..."

Her mother keyed instantly into what she was asking, and in response, grabbed one arm by the wrist and twisted it deftly behind Becky's back. The other hand still gripped her throat.

"Vernon, she's not learning. She's still defiant. You're going to have to punish her harder."

"Harder?" her father asked, a little breathlessly.

"Very hard," her mother said.

Becky let out a mock whine of dread and fear, widening her eyes.

That seemed to be all the prompting her father needed. Grabbing Becky by the thighs and spreading them wider, he suddenly pushed into her hard and deep -- then again, and again, picking up force and speed with every thrust.

Becky's exclamation was real now, not play-acted -- it hurt, but in the way she liked, the way she wanted. As his thrusts grew more forceful, their bodies, rapidly growing shiny and slick with sweat, made sharp slapping sounds as their flesh met violently.

Marilyn's hand closed tighter around her throat, restricting her air. Unable to speak -- she was too busy crying out and gasping -- Becky put her hand on her mother's and nodded frantically. Obliging her, Marilyn closed her hand tighter. Becky started to feel light-headed, her breath seeming to come through a pinhole. She nodded again, not wanting it to stop. She could feel the rush of orgasm coming, fueled by her partial asphyxiation, like a sensation of imminent oblivion.

"Fuck your daughter, Vernon," her mother said. "Fuck her hard. Teach her a lesson!"

Becky tried to speak, but the restriction of her air, plus the pounding she was receiving, made her unable to do much but croak partial words:

"Da... pl... I..."

Then it all happened at once. Her father began to come, his thrusts picking up even more speed and intensity. Becky felt like her body was about to break. She could actually feel his cock swelling inside her, then the hot, wet pulse as he groaned and emptied himself inside her, still hammering into her small body over and over.

Marilyn let go of her throat, and the blood rushed back into her head. Orgasm took her, white-hot and merciless, reducing her body to jelly and her mind to a blank. She was dimly aware she was letting out a long, screaming wail, so loud she could only hope the neighbors didn't hear her and grow alarmed -- but she was long past the point of stopping herself. Her cries dwindled to a series of sobs as her body spasmed and twitched with orgasm, its last throes draining the strength from her body.

Becky collapsed into her mother's embrace, gasping for breath. She felt gentle strokes and kisses on her body, but it took her a moment to come back from the brink of unconsciousness.

"There," her mother said, stroking her hair and kissing her cheek. "Did you like that, Rebecca?"

Becky felt her father's cock slip out of her body, and then he kissed her too, on the lips, gently squeezing her breast with one hand.

She finally managed to nod in answer to her mother's question, smiling blithely. "Yes. Oh god, yes. Mom... dad... god, I love you."

"We love you too, Rebecca," her father said.

The three of them lay together, sweaty and gasping, each of them satisfied. Becky nestled between her parents' naked bodies. She thought she'd never felt so comfortable and contented. She hoped this wonderful, strange arrangement between them would last forever.

"So, what do you think, Rebecca?" her mother asked her, still stroking her hair lovingly. "Are you going to accept that job and stay here with us?"

Becky grinned from ear to ear.

"I accept," she said.

(This is the end of Becky's story for now. There may be another chapter down the road if I feel inspired.)