All Comments on 'I Adore Crossdressers Pt. 02'

by Ab9095

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

Loved part 2 :). Loved that she had to go get him a coke when he was done with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me

oooo I'm her ...needing wanting craving...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You understand so well...

Been dominated a couple of times and wish it was as harshly as this. Can't wait to read the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed that story very much. It is clear and evocative. I don't really want to be hurt or to hurt other people, but reading this kind of thing is such a turn on. I also like reading it instead of seeing videos because I worry that people in videos are being exploited. Keep writing! Thanks!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

You wrote, "Now I'm stroking my dick 2 feet from her face. She's not looking at the TV anymore. She's entranced by this swollen 8 inch dick that she can't have." You are such a tease, writing that! That's not fair!

Btw, that 9 inch didlo is way to big!

You went on... "She's good. She's has a hand wrapped around the base and is hungry. Taking my cock about 4 or 5 inches in. I make sure she's looking at me as she sucks it. Damn she's cute with that dick in her mouth. Fucking turns me on to no end." It's so arousing for me to know what a guy is thinking!

Also, I don't think I could take a man's cock in my throat. I tried with one guy that wanted that! He got pissed off at me because I couldn't. I'm sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous