I Agreed to Sub and Got Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on his face was sincere. Tom wasn't ridiculing me. He wasn't being smug either. His voice was calming, understanding, and somehow soothing.

After all I'd done and learned about myself this day, and it seemed that everyone knew, I got out of my car and walked up past Tom and went inside my home.

Tom followed me in. I watched as he took a seat and felt his eyes roam over my body. "They suit you johnnie."

"Um, what suits me?"

"Panties. They look great on you. Come here son. Come to Mr. Tom," he said holding his hand out.

His voice was calm but firm and had an underlying command to it. My dick twitched as I went to him and took his hand.

"Right there johnnie," Tom said quietly as he pulled my hand down to bring me to my knees between his legs.

I assumed the same position as I had with Warren. My hands folded, I looked down.

"No johnnie. You can look at me. It's nice that you waited for me to give you that privilege though."

I raised my head and looked at Tom feeling comfortable in his presence.

"Tell me johnnie, how do you feel wearing Beth's panties?"

"To be completely honest Tom, I feel, um, I feel silly."

"There's more johnnie. You know it and so do I but you need to express it. Own it."

I thought long and hard. Yes, I knew what he wanted me to admit. Wearing panties after sucking a dick made me less than a man. Sure, I have a dick and that only makes me a male. But sucking dicks and leaving my wife to fuck that same dick makes me something else.

"I'm a submissive Tom. I'm a beta male. I didn't know until today though. When you were over last weekend and scolded me for interrupting you, Well, you saw my reaction. But when Warren said that I'd actually gone to his place this morning knowing he'd want me to blow him made me understand. I am aroused by my shame."

"I can see that. It's a good thing that Beth is a big girl or your dick would burst through her panties."

We shared a laugh that when finished sealed an unspoken understanding between this young man and me. Our eyes met and he held my gaze. "You want me to Top you johnnie? Do you wish to serve me, to be my sub?"

I took a deep breath, "Please," I whispered.

Tom reached out and caressed the side of my face. "Please what johnnie?"

His thumb was tracing my lips as I gave him what he and both wanted. "Please let me serve you sir. Let me be your submissive."

"His thumb entered my mouth and we locked eyes as I sucked it knowing he wanted that.

"There are some things I will require of you. Things I want immediately. If you can do them, I will consider allowing you to serve my needs. Can you guess what the first one is?"

"Suck you cock?"

Tom laughed a bit, "No, not yet my eager cock sucker. Lose the body hair johnnie. Go now. Shave your pubic hair, the hair on your arms, chest, and legs. Run along now. When you are finished return here where you are now in panties. Either those or Cindy's. I like my clean bois in panties johnnie."

"Yes sir," I said rising and heading for the bathroom.

"Don't beat off while you're gone son."

"No sir, I mean yes sir. I..."

"Shut the fuck up johnnie. Go get it done."

It took 40 minutes for me to complete my task. 40 minutes and two new razor blades. After applying an after-shave lotion, I pulled my panties back on. Nothing made me feel so submissive than shaving my body smooth and putting panties back on because a man told me do it.

I took my place between his legs, once again on my aching knees. "Wonderful johnnie. Good boi. So far so good. Now, do you wish to suck my cock?"

"If it pleases you sir, may I?"

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to have you taking my cock in your mouth except there's something missing. Do you know what that is?"

I was unable to arrive at an answer.

"Your wife johnnie. It would please me to no end to have her here watching you ask politely to suck my cock."

I said nothing. I should have known though. Tom had told Cindy and I that he preferred it that way. To shame me before my bride. To have her see me less than a man.

"I understand sir. We'll wait if you'd like."

"I like. Get me a drink. Get yourself one too boi."

We had a couple drinks while waiting for Cindy to return from fucking Warren. It was during this time that Tom shared with me the things he wanted, expected from me.

"In a scene johnnie, I want you in panties each and every time. When you know I'm coming over, I expect to see you wearing them as your badge of devotion to my needs. I also expect you to wear a bright red thong when go go about your chores at my house."

"Chores sir?"

"I want you to wash and wax my car every Saturday, weather permitting. You can do that after mowing my lawn. Is that clear?

"Yes sir."

Is your dick hard?"

"Yes sir," I blushed.

"That's a sign of a good sub johnnie. I'm glad to hear it. I'm hard too. Getting a new boi excite me. Here, feel it," he said taking my hand and placing it on his cock.

"It's a nice cock sir."

"Thank you johnnie. It's nice but it isn't anything huge like that."

I kept my hand on him squeezing, making him squirm.

That's the position I was in when Cindy walked in the door. "Un huh. I see my cock sucker is trying to get in your pants Tom," she said grinning.

"Oh my johnnie. Where did your hair go?"

"Tom asked me to shave and I did."

"And did Tom let you suck his cock too?"

"No ma'am. He wanted to wait for you to return so you could watch."

"Remember when I said I wouldn't fuck you until your man here sucked my cock?"

"I certainly do. That's why Beth, Warren, and I worked out our little plan to have my man there learn his place."

"So you've shaved too?"

"Not yet."

Tom got up and walked toward the door. "johnnie has some cleaning up duties to perform I suspect. johnnie, clean your wife's nasty cunt and shave it nice and smooth. I'll be back tomorrow evening when we can discuss our future together. johnnie already knows what I expect him to wear Cindy. I expect to find you naked and ready to fuck. Any questions?"

He wasn't being mean to either of us. His voice wasn't loud but it had an air of authority to it and Tom held himself tall, in a commanding sort of way that let us know he was serious and we should be too.

"No sir," Cindy and I chimed in together.

The door closed behind him leaving me and my wife alone to contemplate our futures.