All Comments on 'I Agreed to Sub and Got Cuckolded'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dicks aren't bastions of truth

Getting an erection isn't the barometer of liking something or any great indicator of truth. Men get hard when they are raped, and might come, but presumably, they don't want to be raped. An erection is an indicator of physiological arousal, not deep psychological truth. Someone telling you that it means you want what they want you to do, that you enjoy it, despite thoughts and feelings to the contrary, is just them being coercive or manipulative sexually and borderline gasligting you so they can sexually assault you. I'm not talking about D/s dynamics per se, but the way these scenarios are usually written, especially this one with the wife noting that she and the friends were all basically playing him so he would 'know his place' trend to veer more towards the assault place, because there's no true consent, not really, just manipulation. Clearly, by the end, it's obvious that when his wife said she wouldn't see him as less than a man, that was a lie, because she never saw him as a man in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please don’t

Please I don’t know why you waste your talent on this category but . Please don’t continue. You are a extremely talented writer but this story is going to break you. Your story lacks imagination and creativity it’s basically like a newbie has written it . I’m sorry but that’s how it feels . The story lacks substance it’s like a writer has left there Comfort zone . It doesn’t help with newbies ruining the loving wife category. BTB stories are the only thing making it big in the loving wife category because of newbies flooding the category. Please don’t lower yourself you are better than this. You have got nothing to prove to anyone on how good you are. But don’t ruin your talent with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After 20 years being married

he found out he was gay. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should be in Gay, wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am curious?

You do OK in Gay & Trans section...

WHAT PROMTED YOU TO COME TO LW?

It can't be boredom, may be masochistic tendencies, because chances of you getting

red H in LW for above shit is 0.

You are Trans (or Gay) so you should stick to what you know.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Wrong category, should be gay or non-erotic.

I have no qualms about gay men getting busy. Freaky deakies need love too. But I draw the line that he’s been a closet queer his whole life without even a hint of gay-ness; but he sucks one cock and *pow* instant gay.

and if he enjoys sucking cock and swallowing cum, he’s gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Brilliant start. Many would love to be in that situation. And well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have no future

At least not together... the bigch needs to move out and you snould invest in a pair

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Gay or BDSM. The wife is not the key element.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Saying a story is "True" automatically knocks you down. I agree with the Anon that an erection is a physiological reaction. I would bet that a rapist could get a woman to lubricate if he was willing to take the time, that doesn't mean that she's enjoying being raped.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Put this garbage somewhere else. You tell us we should move on if we don't like this shit because you know we won't like this garbage. You should move on to some other category. Maybe you will get better scores. LW has many great authors, you will never be one of them. Put this trash in fetish or gay but if you continue posting here, which is your right to do, we will keep calling your crap what it is, crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No title

Great story. Well written.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

"That's why Beth, Warren, and I worked out our little plan to have my man there learn his place." The betrayed bay all nearest to him, put down, not uplifted, .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haters gonna hate

But I loved your story. Don’t worry about all the negative comments. Focus on your writing which is damn good. The story was excellent. Quite erotic and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent, well written story

Excitingly intense woth just the right amount of buildup. Just one question - did Tom have you write and post it or did you do that on your own?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

He needs to take those dicks out of his mouth and so suck off a lawyer and divorce that little worthless cunt. Besides he's not a sub, hes gay, he doesnt need to support her and keep a roof over her head while she fucks whomever. He can get a BF and be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I rarely bother with the kink stuff but I look at the comments once in a while. I want to weigh in on something sbrooks wrote

Women lubricate during rape because of excitation transfer. It doesn't matter if the rapist takes enough time. A rape victim may lubricate or not, time doesn't matter. She may orgasm or not, time doesn't matter.

I have worked with both women and men who were victims of sexual violence. The shame from feeling as though their body betrayed them is profound. It has nothing to do with time. It has nothing to do with how "sexual" a person is (a comment directed at a particular author who uses that argument frequently.. no it isn't you sbrooks)

It is a physiological response to stimuli that is effected by a body's flight or fight/shock response. Men orgasm during rape for the same reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Category

Geez why bother these days? Total BS placing this in LW. Guess you went trolling.

Dominants? BDSM or Fetish.

Panties for him? Gay or Trans.

Oral? Gay.

All of them? NonCon, BDSM or Fetish.

As you can see this goes anywhere but LW. Just because they're married does not make it so. Hope a sequel puts this square into BTB Divorce land.

1 star.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story! Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- haters going to hate

Yes, and morons are going to make smart comments. You say it was excellent. I say it was garbage. We just happen to have a difference of opinion what makes a good story. I like a story that's entertaining, you like one that's trash/garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Johnnie's life will be very different

Great story. Even though both Tom and Warren have told Johnnie he's only viewed differently when in the scene I think all realize the scene will be 24/7. Beth is already there and I am certain Cindy will be there very soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Evil

Eviltwin was born with goodtwin’s cock in his mouth. He’s had one there ever since he was weaned. What an insanely awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Craptacular

And it promulgates the pseudoscientific alpha-beta theory for even more inanity. Too much soy in your diet supplements? Anyway stop drinking those supplements before you turn into a gay frog.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

very erotic loved it

26thNCuck approved

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

I love this story. I don't care what category it's in. I truly want to be a sissy cuckold cocksucking bottom faggot -- with my wife watching me suck cocks and get fucked by big juicy cocks. On of my favorite excerpts from the story is:

"I held his balls and went back to sucking. I didn't need to think about how to do it. My actions came naturally, instinctively. His pre-cum was salty, tangy, delicious. I savored the taste of being his cock sucker. I wanted more. I needed hear his insults, his verbal abuse. I was beside myself with lust."

I love the verbal abuse, I love sucking cock so so very much, I love wearing panties for my masters, and I love my wife watching me.

I can't wait to read more of your terrific stories.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Evil

Eviltwin was born with goodtwin's cock in his mouth and has had someone else's there his entire life. His writing reflects that proclivity.

oralguy82oralguy82about 3 years ago
Yes Sir!

I learned of my need, and love of being humiliated, and sucking cock at a young age.

But never committed to it like Johnnie did. I wish I could.

Great story.

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 3 years agoAuthor
How many of you haters

Jacked yourselves off when reading this? How many I wonder, but I really don't care to know. Hats off to you perfectionists who presume to know in which categories stories belong. I envy your wisdom, your insight..... Not one iota.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
O.M.G YES!

Thank you for pushing every one of my kink buttons.

Johnnie hit the sub’s jackpot.

The buffet of thrills and depravity that these 5 will likely explore is limitless.

I’ve enjoyed the pleasure (and pains) of subbing to Real Men with my wife present and loved it.

Your pace, level of detail, and dialogue are way above average.

Thanks,

Bitsy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
loved it

johnny, i love your stories, even though we disagree on politics, i recognise my hidden desires in what you write. and you write it really well!

PiscatorPiscatorabout 3 years ago

Good story, nice to know that a monster cock is not a prerequisite to dominating but attitude is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have learned a great deal about myself and my needs from this story. Read it 3 times and hard throughout, as well I'm in the process of reading your other stories. Thank you so much for posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am an alpha male outside of the bedroom but a beta inside. Great story.

KRoyKRoyabout 2 years ago

Great part one. I want to submit and serve in this fashion. HMU if interested in having a sub and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2almost 2 years ago

Great .story: Not unlike myself, johnnie discovers his need to serve and please.

Thanks so much for the time and energy you put into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am saddened by the several hair-splitters who rage because, they say, it’s in the wrong category! Loving Wives is a catch-all category containing many types of stories.

This story IS well written and the dialogue is great.

Though I am not really a fan of cuckold stories (more of a dominant wife fan), this story gave me a different perspective: The new man, whether called a bull or a stallion or a Dom or a friend with benefits is in fact dominating both wife and husband, to a greater or lesser degree. Call her a hotwife, call him a victim, but if the husband does not object, then he is being submissive. Always. To me this is a sudden insight, though many readers already realize this. 5 stars of course. J.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

nice story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like to serve for recognition of how well i can do an task.

The writing was good; I like to try sucking a guy only once.

I will not ever be a sub, I stand as a Man.

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking9 months ago

Very hot, Personality I was a little disappointed that Cindy didn’t play a bigger part in johnies first venture into his discovery. Also that she is submitting as well. Looking forward to reading more of your story’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1711 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.