All Comments on 'I All But Fuck My Son Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I see this is your first submission in this genre. And you have written an excellent story. It has just the right amount of desire, doubt and reluctance. I will anxiously await the next chapter. 5 stars for sure.

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting Mother and son story. I gave you five stars.

I can't wait when the son eats his mother's pussy.

EagerLadEagerLadover 3 years ago
Wow, i wish i was Peter

Hi Jayne. Another brilliant masterpiece. Lovely story and the heat you bring to each story of yours is amazing.

Needless to say I had a hardon throughout the reading. I hope you come up with a sequel, where you go further.

Love

Adam

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome!

PART 2!!!!!

EagerLadEagerLadover 3 years ago
Hotttt

Amazing story Jayne. Loved it immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Very nice story, believable and loving! Well written too. Thank you

hotrod4516hotrod4516over 3 years ago
amazing

thanks that was a beautiful, sexy story

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
Mmmmmm

Another brilliant written and erotic story Jayne.

You are amazing - and so is your character.

How intoxicating XXX

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago
excellent

Very hot. You can feel the conflict in her mind, Can't wait for part 2.

SWT3SWT3over 3 years ago
Score of 10 out of 5

Jayne, you write so well. The subtle and detailed descriptions of emotions, the growing eroticism between mother and son evoke a wonderful erotic response from my body. By the end, I was fully erect.

The progressive closeness of these two people is reminiscent of many times in my youth when I was endeavoring to seduce my date. Jayne and Peter's slide into intimacy brings universality to this process.

Uncommonly, the anger and power of Peter's response to the misbehavior of his father are as strong as the growing hunger for his mother. This is so refreshing as it is so generally missing in erotic writing.

Finally, this being part one, I am left hungry and wondering where part 2 will go.

lui_aussilui_aussiover 3 years ago
wow

I'm so excited right now. You always manage to get the good balance between the different elements of your texts. Your Jayne is both hesitant and downright torrid and it must feel so nice to pleasure her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jayne is still in control

She can manipulate him into performing oral sex on her because he wants to make her happy while being the man of the house. I want to believe this is a secret fantasy of having a younger lover who is a little submissive and yet will be aggressive gently.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 3 years ago

You can't just leave it there, there's gotta be some more. Red Hot story, highly erotic!

kamukpenkamukpenover 3 years ago

WOW! true erotica. Are You planning to bring Sara into the mix? Both Son ans daughter trying to make their mom feel wanted and loved and happy, to erase the past memories of her husband,s neglect and cheating.

Ukwife4roleplayUkwife4roleplayover 3 years ago
Loved it so much.....very real, very exciting.....lucky Jayne

Love Dee

Xxx

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 3 years ago
Very erotic

I liked the build-up here and how you expressed your, or the mother's thoughts about her son. Too many of this genre have the mother and son fucking in the first page. Yours has more an air of realism so thanks for posting it.

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Love the emotional exposition between them, and the build up of reluctant sexual tension....leading to undeniable mutual lust....and orgasmic release!

batman20003batman20003over 3 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Too good. It's only proper for a son to hold his mom. I can readily relate.

TheScribeTheScribeover 3 years ago
A delightful compromise on a lustful situation

Exquisitely hot! Hits all my fantasy buttons and takes me on an erotic but forbidden journey. Writing is work and requires an investment of the soul. Thanks for putting in the effort to produce a great story.

BroadusBroadusover 3 years ago
Beguiling beginning

A great big inning for what I hope is a great series.

You have done a great job with setting up the story’s background, as well as the simmering heat that grows between Mother and Son. Written by a woman with insight into emotion states it apart.The slowing building passion, the Mother’s conflict between fear and desire makes this a must- read story, and the author an addition to my list of favorites.

Waiting for the next part.

StorymateStorymateabout 3 years ago
Great Build Up

I really liked the long slow build up in the story. I knew from the title that no real sex was going to take place, so I was enjoying the way you kept the story going between mother and son.

emz77remz77rover 2 years ago

Love the passionate awkwardness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful.

Most son's dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I almost felt like I was there. I love your slow build up and a story from a mom's perspective is also very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Needed more in the way of step-by-step details.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay.

Needed description of her pussy. Shaved? Maniucured? Hairy? How did it smell? Why wouldn't he have smelled and tasted his fingers after playing with it?

Needed her reacting to his initial, and then subsequent playing with her breasts.

Needed her giving him instructions/directions about how she wanted things done.

Maybe some titty fucking.

More playing with his balls. Commenting on how they felt. Full? Full of semen? Ready to explode?

Lacked a lot. But four stars nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The stage was set when the two had longer than one second looks at each other. A mother whose husband cheats wants to do the same. I think it is a good idea to have the son, and he should give her body more attention than just a fuckhole. Kiss her all over….

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

As a fantasy this makes the son an aggressive male and the mother a reluctant female. The son hesitated when he was ready to cum. She gave him a place to release his load. I feel she can have him kiss her where she let him touch. He would gladly do so to give her some pleasure. Not wearing a bra and a short skirt lead to his zealousness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES