I All But Fuck My Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to resist, I tried to avoid him crushing me against him, I tried to avoid his mouth, I tried to avoid the kiss and I tried to get away from his embrace but it was to no avail. He was just too strong and determined whereas I was womanly weak and my efforts lacked purpose. I knew that it was wrong, I knew that we shouldn't do it, I knew we might regret it, I knew that we could get into trouble both with our reputations and the law and I knew that all hell would break loose with our families and friends if it leaked out. And on top of all that I knew that it would probably fuck up both our futures! As well as I knew all of that still I couldn't fully resist. I couldn't bring myself to say no and mean no so that when he kissed me again I responded and again I gave into him and again I licked and nibbled his lips and tongue.

His hands slid down my back and gripping my buttocks pulled me more firmly against his rigid erection. I couldn't stop myself responding to that either and I writhed my pubic mound and stomach against it.

"Oh mum oh Jay oh god."

"Yes baby, yes darling."

"I love you so much I have wanted to do this for so long haven't you?"

"Oh I don't know Peter."

"What do you mean you don't know, you must know."

"Well yes I have but I didn't dare admit it."

"I know what you mean," he grinned, planting little kisses all over my mouth, chin, neck and cheeks. "I have wanted to but have been scared in case you didn't want to."

"I know baby, I know," I said running my hand over his forehead and into his thick, wavy hair.

"Let's sit down," he said, taking my hand and leading me to his bed.

In that way he was so like his father I couldn't help thinking as we sat down side by side. He had taken control, he was in charge and was deciding what went on and I liked that, maybe I wanted that and even, perhaps needed it.

Our legs were pressed together from hips to ankles and his right arm was around my shoulders. He again pulled me to him and kissed me. Of course I responded and put my right hand on his chest outside his white polo shirt that wasn't tucked into his blue, denim jeans. As I did that he placed his other hand on my hip and squeezed. That sent a gorgeous sensation through me and made me jump.

"Ok Jay?"

"Mmmmm yes," I sighed as he slid his hand up from my hip to my chest and stopped with his thumb and the side of his hand pressing against the underside of my right breast. That also made me jump. His face was now pressed against the top of my head and was in my hair that he was kissing and stroking. I rubbed his chest and slid my hand down and edged it under his top and onto his chest just above his belt.

"Mmmmm," he sighed as I ran my hand up and across his chest. "Oh mum yes," he groaned, pushing himself against my hand.

We kissed more passionately and deeper as I felt him pressing his hand upwards against the underside of my breast. That was nice, but not what a hand on a breast can be like and not how I wanted it to be. I guessed he was nervous as after all caressing your mother's breasts is a pretty serious gesture. I felt sorry for him. It was awkward for him, after all seducing your mother is a pretty difficult task for which there are no instruction manuals. I helped him or, was I really helping myself?

Sliding my own hand down from his chest I gripped his wrist, lifted his hand and placed it right on my unfettered breast in the thin blue and white hooped top.

"Oh my god Jay, oh yes, oh wow," he groaned, squeezing it as presumably he realised I was not wearing a bra. "Thank you mum, thank you so much."

As we fondled and kissed each other I put my hand back on his bare, slightly hairy chest and he continued squeezing and rubbing my breasts through the material of my top. Of course warning thoughts crossed my mind. Of course I kept thinking we shouldn't be doing this and, of course I kept trying to stop. But as much as I wanted to stop and put all this behind us I wanted it to go on and on and on.

We kissed more and I got somewhat lost in the eroticism of the situation that I had fantasised about many times. I felt odd, like I had never felt before, like I was dreaming or watching a film or TV. I was so excited and aroused yet full of guilt and doubt. 'He's my son for fuck's sake,' kept roaring through my mind as I felt his hand slip down and hesitantly edge inside my top as, not surprisingly he headed for my bare breast under it.

Something made me stop him and I gripped his wrist.

"Oh Peter no," I groaned quite unfairly I suppose as I had, to an extent, led him on.

"What mum, what have I done wrong?"

"Nothing my love but we mustn't go further."

"Why not, why mum why not, it's beautiful?"

"Oh, because love it's wrong, we can't."

"No mum it can't be wrong."

We started going over the same ground we had a little while earlier and as we did I began to cry again.

"Oh everything's such a mess," I sobbed.

"Except us mum."

"Us as well Peter this can't happen," I moaned as he cuddled me again.

"It can, we can."

"No darling we can't, what would Sara say and the rest of the family?"

"I don't care mum, I want you so much."

He pulled me to him and kissed me again. I started to resist but couldn't and did nothing as his hand once again slid inside my top and onto my breasts and nipples that were aching for his attention. "Let me see them mum?"

Such an innocent question for a son to ask his mother but one that was so loaded with explosive possibilities. It should have been put to bed right away with a firm and positive rejection. He should have been told that it was out of the question and was not for argument or debate. He should have been left in no doubt that he was not going to see his mother's bare breasts. But instead what happened? I sat there as good as motionless as he rolled my top up and bared my breasts to his gaze and attention.

I should have felt guilty, well more guilty than I did because part of me was revelling in his attention to my chest. In truth I should not have let him roll it up so that the garment was sort of held up by my boobs and was almost bunched round my neck my hardened nipples were on show.

"Oh mum, oh Jayne, they're so beautiful," he whispered,running his fingertips across them and over each nipple making my whole body jump with his touch. Leaning forward he buried his face between them, licking and kissing all over each orb before gradually zeroing his mouth in on my nipples that he sucked into his mouth. I cradled his head and in effect encouraged his oral lovemaking to my breasts.

It was madness. I knew that, it was crazy, stupid and dangerous and I should have stopped him. But we had gone so far, how could I now and, if the truth were known, I didn't want to stop? My love for him I realised had gone beyond maternal and now embraced sexual as well. I had suspected it for some time but as my son sucked my nipples I realised with a jolt that I wanted him to make love to me yes, I wanted my son to fuck me.

I had slid back onto the pile of pillows and cushions and he was half lying on me. My skirt had slid up my bare legs and was barely covering my knickers. I guess what then happened was inevitable, it was the next step in any seduction or love making situation. As we kissed he put his hand on my leg midway between my knee and the hem of the skirt. Although it had been a long time since I had been in a similar situation, any woman is acutely aware of what was going to happen next. As he sucked and licked my breasts and kissed and nibbled my nipples so his hand slid slowly up my legs.

As I was lying nearly flat and my legs were hanging over the edge of the bed they were slightly open. His pathway to where he obviously wanted to go was open and as if assuming he had my agreement without any further hesitation he slid his hand up and right onto my vulva covered by my panties. I grunted and gripped him harder as an enormous surge of sensations roared through me.

"Oh Peter, Peter," I groaned, clinging to him as he rubbed me in my most womaly spot and the place from which he had emerged.

"Mum, mum, Oh Jay," he sighed back as unconsciously and without thinking my womanly instincts took over and my hand went to his erection inside his jeans. It felt so big and hard and ready.

I fumbled at his belt and zip and he helped me open them up so I could get my hand inside. It was big, hard and very ready I thought as I stroked and rubbed it.

"Come to bed mum please."

"No Peter we can't, we mustn't."

"Mum we must, we need each other."

"No darling we can't make love."

"What do you mean, I want to be inside you mum."

"No, we mustn't do that," I said rather illogically as I stroked his rigid cock.

"We must mum, I want us to make love."

"We can't, it's forbidden it's illegal."

"What then?"

"This," I moaned as I started masturbating him. "But Peter you must never, ever tell anyone."

"I won't, I promise."

"You must mean it darling, not Even Sara or any of your mates.

"I promise mum."

"Then do it to me too."

"What?"

"This," I said undoing the press stud and sliding the zip down at the front of the blue denim skirt.

"What mum, what do you mean?"

I started to push the skirt down my but it got caught on my hips and between me and the bed.

"Oh shit," I groaned, changing tack and instead pulling the skirt up round my hips.

"Oh Jay yes, yes," he sighed, looking at me lying there with my top bunched around my neck so that my breasts were bare and due to my position sagging slightly to either side of my body and my skirt bunched round my waist exposing my knickers.

Grabbing his hand I pushed it between my legs while at the same time I gripped his erection.

"Do it like this Peter," I groaned as I began pumping his cock.

He got the idea and started rubbing me broadly on my clit but also all around and on the lips of my pussy. It was gorgeous.

"Mum I won't long," he groaned, pumping himself in my hand as we found the same rhythm.

"Finger me darling, put them in me," I moaned back and then grunted as I felt him sliding a finger or more likely two into me as at the same time we kissed.

I pushed down on them loving the wonderful sensations rushing through my body as Peter and I made love albeit not full penetrative love.

"Oh yes Jay, yes, pump it mum," he groaned.

I could feel the tension increasing in his penis indicating his nearness as, at the same time, I felt myself welling up both physically and emotionally. I started to cry and the kiss broke up.

"Mum I'm there, I'm cumming, what can we do," he whined trying to pull his cock away.

"No don't do that," I cried through the increasing pangs of my exploding orgasm.I pulled him back so that my hand holding his erection was hovering over my breasts as I groaned. "Cum on me Peter, cum on mummy's tits."

Then with a series of grunts from him and deep moans from me we both climaxed with him sending stream after stream of cum over and between my breasts.

"Oh mum that was amazing," he sighed, collapsing onto me as pangs of orgasmic fulfillment wracked my body.

12