I Am a Cocksucker, a Bi-Cocksucker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his cock stiffening in my mouth, not yet fully hard, lengthening, becoming fully erect. I slide my lips down his shaft to take more of his cock into my mouth. Then up again, my lips sliding up his cock shaft as I suck, then down again to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. Deeper.

More cock enters my mouth, slides between my lips. My head bobs up and down in his naked lap. Cock slips in and out of my mouth, sliding between my lips, up and down his cock shaft as I suck. I taste his cock in my mouth. And i want more.

It is wonderful. I feel a movement beside me.

She is rising from the couch to walk behind us and around to the other side of the half wall separating the living room, where I am sucking her husband's cock, and the alley-way to the bedroom.. I look up, releasing his cock from my mouth, to see her leaning with her face tilted against one hand looking down on us smiling. She is enjoying watching me suck her husband's cock. My cock stiffens.

I take his balls in my hand, feeling their weight, I tug on them pulling his shaft down so his wet cock slaps my face accidentally. I take it by the base to slap my face with his cock, then slap my lips and tongue repeatedly with his cock while she watches. I take his cock back into my mouth to suck for her as much as for him and me. "Open the bed," I hear him say above me with my head in his lap.

While she does as he tells her - it takes only moments - I practice sucking his cock in my new role of eager cocksucker until she returns, taking him as deep into my mouth as I can, then up and down his length. She returns.

I lean back letting his cock fall from my mouth reluctantly. I get to my feet, feeling my nakedness, to be taken to their bedroom. So rises too. We walk around the half-wall. She is naked in front of us. Beautiful breasts hanging proudly. My first look at her perfect pierced tits naked, bars through them. I am amazed and horny. He tweaks my nipples. I like that. He pinches one tit between thumb and forefinger, then the other, rolling them.

They stiffen. He is smiling. I fell his hand close on my testicles. "He has big balls," he says gleefully to his voluptuous brunette wife as he reaches between my legs to take them into his hand to fondle, cupping them, tugging on my balls, seductively. Her smile matches his.

The voluptuous brunette lesbian swinger led us into their room and, leaning back on her elbows on the edge of their bed as she lays back. She presents me with her pussy, her cunt. I want to lick it, taste her cunt.

She spread her legs as she lay back, her pussy lips slightly open and pierced with a single ring where they meet, small and tender. Her puckered hole offered to me below. "Lick her asshole," his voice instructs me from the left foot of the bed though I am barely aware of him as I drink in the vision of perfect voluptuousness, full breasts and proportionate body, spread thighs waiting for me, for my head to separate them, plunge face first into her offered pussy and my tongue into her asshole, as I am instructed. They adore anal pleasuring by a willing tongue, they had said in our conversations though I only now fully realized the meaning. I am on my knees again. I am willing. I extend my tongue to lick lightly to please the asshole below the pussy I want. My little tongue touches her puckered asshole. My first encounter, my first couple, have prepared me for this. Then I plunge in face first licking and kissing and sucking her asshole.

My cheeks are quickly wet with tongued juices and ass as I drive my face between her ass cheeks, tonguing and sucking her hungry asshole. Ass-licker! I had licked the grey-blonde's hubby asshole when she asked, so why not this too, it occurs to me. I am already a cocksucker and ass-licker. I am here for more and I want it, whatever I may have imagined previously.

But it was damned uncomfortable on my knees with my neck bent to lick and suck her asshole at that angle with her pussy facing upward, asshole below,. I was grateful for the impeccably clean ass as my tongue flicked her asshole, tasting her. Still, it was clearly my first time and they knew it.

I so want to taste her pussy, to lick her cunt.

I quickly move up to lick her pussy, my tongue extending to taste and please her.

She winces when my tongue touches her single pussy ring, ornamenting her pussy lips, for just a moment. She barely allows my first taste of cunt.

I am startled. Tasting, licking, pleasing her pussy was what I meant to do, pain wasn't my intention. Her husband is defensive, redirects me. "Lie on your back on the bed," he says. I am disappointed and a little confused by what just happened but comply. I've not had to deal with pussy jewelry before.

I lay back on the bed, my head raised by the pillow so that I am looking down the length of my body, over my chest to my legs slightly spread with my 6'' cock with its lovely head laying over my belly where it meets my leg, down over my legs and feet where she is moving up between my legs to come face to cock with my slightly stiffening member. I feel her lips close on my shaft as she sucks me into her mouth.

Her mouth is warm and wet and sucking my cock. She sucks my cock with less skill than I sucked her husband's, it occurs to me. Less enthusiasm. Less desire, Less need for cock. But we love to suck cock and I am a cocksucker. So is she.

He moves to the side of the bed, next to my head as if to offer me his cock but we are too far apart, my head in the middle of the bed, he, his cock at the edge, in reach but not by my mouth. I turn my head toward him slightly as his wife sucks my cock, and taking his cock in my hand, I stroke it watching him become more erect and longer than me just out of reach of my lips even though he leans in toward me.

He moves to the far end of the bed, behind her, where her legs are spread. I look down my body to where her head is buried between my spread legs, where she is sucking my cock, her arms and hands embracing my hips, down her lush body propped up by her firm tits, over her bum cheeks where he is now thrusting, fucking her while she sucks my cock. It is so erotic.

She kept me on the edge, sucking and exciting me with her tongue while he moved behind her, entered her, fucking in and out of her pussy as she sucked, giving me head. I watched them as they fucked, tensing when he spurted his cum into her cunt.

Suddenly I cum. In her mouth. My sperm shoots into her mouth. I feel my cock spasm in her mouth as I cum. Over and over, spurting cum into her mouth as she sucks my cock.

As my eyes refocus, I see his face still tense as he cums in her, filling her cunt with his cum just as I have filled her now cum-filled mouth. I have cum in her mouth while she is being fucked. He has cum in her cunt while she sucks my cock, filling her mouth with my cum.

He pulls out of her pussy as her mouth lets go of my cock. She rises to her knees. I look down my body to my now softening cock laying spent on my closely trimmed mound, feeling my heavy balls hanging between my legs as he moves up the bed to kneel beside her, my right leg between them. They embrace and kiss deeply, sharing my cum which she has kept in her mouth for them both to taste. It is exciting.

They separate. She moves to the foot of the bed, her back to me, he begins to move off the bed to my right, in profile, his relaxed softened cock still long, hanging, its full head inviting me, shaft and cockhead coated in white cum and her cunt juices. I want it in my mouth.

Rising to my knees, I move swiftly to the edge of the bed to take his cum-coated cock into my mouth. I taste cock and cum and cunt and it is exhilarating. "He's cleaning me," I hear him say excited, almost hearing his smile. I get to my knees on the floor, sucking his half hard cock as hard as I can, letting it run in and out of my mouth, sucking cock. Sucking his cock which has just been in his wife's freshly fucked pussy. I release him from my mouth and, taking the base, between my fingers, I slap my face with his wet semi hard cock coating my cheeks. "Get back on the bed," he tells me. I know what he wants, I want.

I am instantly on my back on the bed, my head hanging over the edge to offer my open mouth to accept his cock, the smell of sex and his cum filling my nostrils. A drip of cum collecting at the tip falls on my upturned cheeks, warm and wet as cock slides into my mouth and his balls glide over my nose.

The scent of his cum is intoxicating, the feel of his slippery cum-coated cock falling into my mouth offered to him hungrily new and unlike anything I might have imagined would happen. His shaft fills my mouth, my lips closing around it. He thrusts in and out I rotate as I move off the bed to my knees in front him, and suck upwards on his cock, fully tasting his cum and cock and her cunt juices together again at last as my lips tightly hold his cock in my mouth. His cock fills my mouth and I suck on it, his cum collecting from his cock as my lips move up his shaft.

"He's cleaning me," he says to her, delight in his voice clear and obvious.

My hands are on the wall close behind him. I suck his still semi-hard cock in and out of my mouth, taking in the taste and feel of cock and cum into my mouth as I suck him clean. My lips travel up the length of his cock shaft, sucking. I love the taste of his cum and cock in my mouth. His cock is still just firm enough for me to slide down his shaft, feeling him slide between my lips into my mouth and now down my throat, filling me, until I reach the base and his balls, which have emptied into her pussy and left enough cum for me to suck greedily from his cock. I'm excited but release him. His cock falls from my lips and the words "I am a cocksucker" fall from them, along with dripping saliva.

I look toward her, still sitting on the edge of the bed as she takes it all in, watching me as I suck her husband's cock fresh with cum and fresh from her pussy just moments or minutes before. I want to lick her full pussy, her freshly fucked cunt.

But first I take his beautiful cock between my thumb and forefinger at the base and tap it on my pursed lips gently, then slap my cheeks wetly with his cock. It stiffens slightly, so I take it deep in my mouth one last time, balls deep, and suck it hard as my lips slide upward to his cockhead, over my tongue until the tip leaves my mouth with an audible pop.

Cocksucker.

12