I am a Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to her, and I shouldn't have done it, but I was just too hurt. "Laura, you are left-handed. Were you giving him that blow job and hand job with your wedding bands on?" She burst into tears and ran upstairs, slamming the door behind her.

The next, week we just went through life on auto. She quit wearing her rings after my cruel question. I wish I could take it back, but I didn't know how to.

I was waiting for the police to show up to arrest me on assault charges, but it never happened. We were sitting watching TV Friday night on the couch, By then, I raised the cushion back up, but we were just stuck. What do I do next? I didn't know what she was thinking or feeling. Then God intervened again. He was about to finish the final act of my story.

Ding, Dong, the doorbell went off. I walked out into the foyer and opened the already door. There stood an attractive young lady smiling at me.

She asked, "Are you Mr. Jack Pelletier, and your wife is Laura?"

I replied, "Yes, we are."

"May I speak to her please," With a smile on her face. My name is Rachel Bell.

"Sure, come on I replied.

"Wait, Mr. Pelletier. I have someone with me. This man is my husband you dropped last week. When I saw him, I was ready to kick his ass again. He looked like he was ready to go at it also. She stepped between us. We are here to talk first, and then you can kick my husband's ass again. Mike, get your sorry ass in here.

I smiled and commented, "You must have been the person I heard make the slap and say you son-of-a-bitch? Come on inside. I like you already." She made sure she stayed between the two of us.

Rachel looked like she was about 5foot 2 inches tall and weighed 100 lbs. soaking wet. Her husband was about 6 foot 3 inches tall and weighed about 220. I didn't care if he was. I was going to kick his ass anyway.

She crossed her arms and stared me in the eyes, and with a firm conviction, "Mr. Pelletier, I want to talk to your wife and for you too, please stay out of it. This talk will be wife to wife."

Dam, I really like her. I told her to follow me. I yelled, "Laura, it's for you, "As I lead them to the den. Rachel tore around me, and I heard it again. Slap! But this time, I heard, "You fucking whore."

Laura looked at me for help. I just threw my hands up into the air and said, "This your shit. You got yourself into this shit. You have to get yourself out of it."

Rachel went on a torrid vocal assault that would make any sailor blush. Finally, she asked Laura, "Why my husband? You have a nice home, and a good-looking husband that obviously loves you, but you fucked my husband.

Laura stood in shock and responded, "First, he wasn't wearing a wedding band. And we didn't fuck, I swear it. I just gave him a, then she paused, lowering her head, and said, "Oral sex."

Rachel squeezing her fist as she tensed up, "Say it. You gave him a blow job. You can do it. Say the words. Blow job. Blow job. Blow job."

I stepped in, "Rachel," speaking her name to get her attention. "I do believe that. Your husband verified that in the restroom that day. He said he tried, but she rebuffed him."

Micheal pleaded, "Please believe him. We didn't do it."

Rachel sneered, "Shut up, Michael. Yea, but it wasn't for the lack of trying. And where in the fuck was your ring? I was taking double shifts at the hospital to put your ass through that school and you were out getting a blow job for this old hag." God, I wanted to adopt her.

Mr. Pelletier, this all your fault she screamed. If you hadn't cheated on her, we wouldn't be here."

"Oh no, you don't," I called out the young lady. "Don't you put this shit on me? I never cheated, and Luara knows it."

Rachel yelled out, "Goddam, this is fucked up."

I am sorry cried Laura, "I thought Jack had cheated, and I wanted revenge. I never meant for this to happen. Now I have destroyed two marriages with my anger."

Rachel looked at me, and the looked she gave me scared me death. She looked like Satan's spawn. Rachel looked into Laura in the eyes and said, "You owe me a blow job. You sucked my dick. Now I want yours. I spat my drink out. Laura and Michael stood in shock.

Rachel turned and yelled, "Michael, sit your boney ass down. If Laura and Jack refuse, we are getting divorced. That means I will take you to the cleaners. I will take everything and file under adulty. I will be fucking some guy in your bed, and you will be paying for it. You will be lucky if you ever see the girls again." Michael melted back down into his chair.

Then I was really shocked. I heard Laura reply, "Okay," She turned to me, "Do it, Jack, if you don't, they will get divorced, and we might not be very far behind them. You need to do this."

Rachel walked over to me and grabbed my hand, "Well, you get to decide whether my little girls have a live-in father or not." I thought to myself. My marriage is shot if I don't do this. I now know how Laura felt.

Rachel asked, "Where shall we do it. Oh, I know. Have you ever done it in that old Chevelle sitting outside? I shook my head no and replied, "I have never had a blow job in a car before."

Rachel asked, "Hasn't your wife never given you a blow job in a car?

I replied, "No. I have never been giving had one in a car before."

She turned to Laura and dried chuckled, "You won't give your own husband a blowjob in a car, but you had no problem doing mine. I'll fix that right now." Laura cringed, knowing Jack would get his first blow job in a car from another woman, and started sobbing.

Why Laura, what's wrong with it" Rachel asked.

I blurted out, "It's too demeaning."

Rachel turned back to Laura, "You're right only whores do," shoving the knife a little deeper into my wife's heart."

She turned to me and asked, "Do you have an I-phone?"

"Yes," I replied

She took it and punched in her phone number in, and Facetimed me.

She turned to both of them and said, "I am putting you both on Facetime. "If either one of you touches the other or leaves their seat where I can't see you. I will divorce you, Michael." She grabbed my hand, and we headed out the door into the garage.

I lowered the garage door for privacy. I didn't want to be giving sex education lessons to all the little urchins in the neighborhood.

She showed me her phone. I saw the two of the most miserable-looking people I have ever seen in my life.

We slid into the car and sat behind the wheel and her the passenger side. Since I had a bench seat in the car, it was easy for her to slide next to me and release Calvin. Yep, that's what I called it, Calvin. I always felt if you were going to have something in your life, that has that much control over you, you should be on a first-name basis with it.

That woman was a fellatio artist, A Picasso of sucking dick. As she was burying it all the way down her throat, I saw her playing with the knob on top of the gear shifter. Not only was she rubbing it. She was caressing it. I had a small 8 ball knob screwed on the shifter it was a little over 1 in diameter.

Ten minutes later, I was doing my best to hold off cumming for as long as I could. I exploded into Rachel's mouth. She made sure she cleaned up every drop with her tongue. She looked at the phone, and neither Laura nor Mike had moved. Both looked defeated.

She looked with a devilish smile. I told her, "No, I wouldn't have sex with her. The deal was a blow job." Oh, don't get me wrong, I wanted her, but I still wanted to save my marriage.

She giggled and said, "No, that's not what I had in mind." She looked at the gear shifter and announced, "I'm going to fuck your car.

She pulled off her pants. I noticed she was not shaven or manicured between her legs. I instantly got a hard-on again. She crawled over the top of the shifter Rachel, got on her feet, and slowly started lowering her pussy to the gear shifter.

Rachel started rubbing back and forth across her slit, soaking it with her juices to lubricate the ceramic knob. She, slowly lowering herself on the long shaft, driving herself down as far as she could. As she came back up the shifter's, I could see her juices flowing down the chrome-plated shaft and onto the floor.

She raised up on her legs and started twerking on the knob of the shaft. She looks like her ass was bouncing at a rate of a hundred cycles per second till she screamed, "I am coming, AWWWWWWWGGGG."

I reached into my pocket and took out my keys. I then started the car. The vibration of the motor went straight through the shifter to the knob. She started screaming as her juice poured down the shaft. I revved it up 8000 rpm, redlining it.

She became a screaming banshee. I was rock hard again and stroking my dick. After seeing my condition, she bent over and started sucking it again. Within a minute, I exploded down her throat again. That's when I realized she was also left-handed. I guess women don't even think about having their wedding bands on their hands. It just like a part of their hands.

We got dressed. It was agreed between Rachel and me not to say anything about the second blow job. If asked, I got only the one blowjob that was agreed upon earlier. We didn't want any backlash from the second one.

As we walked back into the house, I noticed, and so did Laura and Mike, that Rachel had I have just been fucked look. Mike came up ready to fight, "You bastard that was not part of the deal to fuck her." And Laura was crying.

Rachel said responded snidely, "We didn't fuck. I fucked his car." Laura and Mike's mouths dropped open, and I just shrugged my shoulders. Rachel looked right at Laura, "You should try it. It was awesome."

Rachel headed towards Mike, "You are buying me one of those cars when one of those things in it. Now come here, let me give you a big wet kiss."

I grabbed her, "That's enough, Rachel. You had your revenge. If you do that, your marriage is dead. I am speaking as a man. That is a bridge too far. If you belittle him like that, it is over." She stopped, realizing I was right.

They left, and I turned to Laura and spoke, "I hate to admit it. I am no longer angry. I am going to sleep in the guest room tonight. I don't think you want me back in our bedroom for a while." I took a shower and climb into bed. I fell straight to sleep.

Sometime later in the night, I heard the bedroom door creak and then a warm nude body that I recognized as my wife sliding in next to me. I felt her arms go around me to snuggle up close. It felt great.

I reached to hold her hand and realized something, "Laura, please get out of bed." She started crying. I then turned to inform her, "I only sleep with my wife, and you are not wearing your wedding rings.

I felt her leap from the bed and skitter down the hallway to our bedroom. I heard a drawer open and slam. A few seconds later, I felt her warm body lying next to me again. I took her hand in mine and rubbed her rings on her finger.

Over the next week, things had gotten better again, and we were laughing again. Friday, night after supper. I went out to the car and was cleaning it. It still smelled like Rachel. I was just sitting in it thinking about the previous week and started to get an erection.

A few minutes later, I heard the passenger side door open, and Laura crawled in. She commented, "Cleaning the car?"

I responded, "Yes."

She smiled, "I have something for you. I took your idea and followed through with it." I sat puzzled as to what she was talking about.

She opened up a large envelope and pulled out a letter and a graph. "I had a polygraph done for you. No, for us. I went to a local place here in town to have the test done. It is owned by an ex-FBI agent. They specialize in polygraph testing. After we finished, he gave this to me. He said if you wanted to call him, he would go over it for you.

It was really embarrassing to let him know what questions to have him ask. Also, he warned me these are not 100% full proof. But to pass it, if you are a liar, you must be trained by an expert or a narcissist. The main question I had him ask was, except for the one time, have I ever had sex with another man.

The others were; Have you ever had oral sex with another man except for the one time since we were married? Have I ever kissed another man? Have I ever touched one inappropriately since the one time?

As you can see, Jack, I passed them all." I sat in shock, reading the letter.

She looked at my crotch and saw my hard-on, and asked, "Were you thinking about that night?"

I responded, "I'm sorry."

I knew I was about to catch hell. Instead, she took off her dress, leaving her bra and pantyhose on. She reached over and grabbed it and moved up to my face, and gave me a devilish grin, "The only memories of sex you are going to have in this car are going to be with me." She then proceeded to stick her tongue down my throat.

She went down on me, reminding me she gave the best blowjobs I have ever had. After I came, Laura grabbed the shifter, and mounted it. She looked and told me, quoting her now, "Start the fucking car." After a few minutes, she was yelling faster, faster as I revved it up. Even after I redlined it, she wanted the motor to vibrate faster.

I wasn't about to blow a $20,000 motor, so I just kept it there. Laura finally leaned forward and collapsed onto the seat with the shifter still in her.

She then went crazy. She gave me an evil smile and said, "I bet she didn't do this. She placed her feet back down to the floorboard and leaned back, placing her asshole directly over the top of it.

She leaned back to allow me to see her puckered rosebud spread around the shaft as she raised her back off of it.

I could see her asshole form-fitted to it to accommodate the size of the knob as the shifter shaft disappeared into her. It fit like a rubber glove.

She pushed down the shaft as far as she could. Her breathing was starting to quicken. I noticed how her asshole would pucker out as it was being dragged back up the shaft.

Laura was kneading her breast and pushed them out of the top of her bra. She was pulling and twisting on her nipples as she stared into his eyes.

She reached forward and took her index finger and removed the pre-cum from the swollen head of my cock. She licked and sucked it off her finger. She licked her two fingerers to moisten them and slowly took them and inserted them into her pussy, pumping herself in and out. My dick's helmet was about to pop off. She was so hot.

To get a better view. I slide over until I was sitting in front of Laura. I made sure the car was neutral. And the emergency brake was set, so there was no need to worry about the Chevelle moving.

I reached my left foot over to the gas pedal and started racing the motor up and down. She screamed as her eyes rolled back into her head. She started squirting all over the shifter and hitting my dick with it. The car smelled of sex with a flowery whiff of anal. She came forward yelling, "I love you."

She grabbed my dick and sunk her face down to my balls. Using her throat, I could feel her gulping with it. It was she was like my cock was being milked. I exploded down her throat bypassing her mouth.

I smiled, kissed her, and ask, "Can we go up stairs and make love?" She returned my kiss and said she would love to.

Over the next month, I got updates from Rachel about her revenge on Mike. She was starting to piss me off. It was just like Laura had treated me, except he deserved it to up to a point. I called him and said we need to talk. I chose a local mall with a food court to keep us from ripping into each other.

Mike arrived at the appointed time and sat across from me at as a secluded table as we could find. He looked like a whipped dog. I started, "Mike, I don't like you, and you don't like me, and we probably never will be friends. But I won't let Rachel destroy your family by not getting herself under control. If she keeps this up, she will do something stupid, that will end your relationship.

When Laura went off the deep end years ago, that sat all this shit in motion. I had finally got tired of her shit and bared my fangs. I threaten to divorce her whether I was guilty or not. She backed down, and we went to counseling. But the difference between you and me, I was innocent. Making sure I got that in. "Now, this is what I want you to do."

Rachel walked into the bedroom to see Mike packing and asked, "Where in the hell are you going?" with a snarly voice.

Mike closed up his suitcase and replied, "Rachel, I fucked up 15 years ago. I admit it. The guilt hit me after I was through, and it made me sick to my stomach. I prayed to God every day that you wouldn't find out what I had done. Since that time, I have grown up to be what I hoped to be the man you would want be with for the rest of your life, a good father, friend, and lover. But I guess that one time canceled out everything I have done since then.

Now, it seems no matter what I do for you now, I can't make you happy. Every time you see me, I see the disgust in your eyes. I rather divorce you than see you this unhappy.

I am moving out for 30 days with no contact with you. The only time I will take your call or text if it is a family emergency with the kids or our folks. I will not be filing for divorce until we can talk it over.

If we do get a divorce, I will let you have it all. You deserve to be happy. But first, I want to give us some space. This is to let you go through one day without the pain and anger that I see in your face every time you look at me.

About a week before I am scheduled to come home, we will meet to see if you are even willing to talk to me about where we are in our marriage. Whether you want to call it quits or not. If we stay together, we will go to counseling. You can track me on my phone and GPS to know where I am at all times"

Mike picked up his suitcase and hurried out the door to a Rachel, screaming at the top of her voice. The last thing Mike saw of his home in his review mirror was Rachel chasing him down the street.

A couple of weeks later, I was cleaning my car. I was thinking to myself about how good things are going. Laura has been a wildcat in bed lately, and she has been extraordinarily happy with our relationship. But I was having trouble with the smell in the car. I just couldn't seem to get the smell of sex out of it. I started the car to back it out one day, and it died.

I looked down to see the gas gauge showed empty. I thought to myself, how could I be of gas. I wonder if Laura was driving it.

I walked back into the house and called out, "Laura, where are you at?"

"Here dear," as she walked into the kitchen, "What do you want."

I looked at her with a puzzled look, "Have you been driving the car? It is out of gas. And I know I had a quarter tank of gas in it two weeks ago. She blushed and looked down at the ground.

Laura, I really don't mind you doing it, but please remember that Chevelle is a 3000-pound vibrator. You can be killed instantly if you accidentally push in the clutch. I'll get some blocks and chock it.

With a wink, I asked her "Do you want to go for a ride?" And Before I finished my sentence.

Laura squealed, "I would love to," as she stripped. The last thing I remember was seeing a naked ass going out the kitchen door in the garage.

I stood there staring at my watch and started counting. 10 seconds. 20 seconds. 30 seconds. 40 seconds. 1 minute. 5 minutes. I then saw her stick her head back in the door and ask, "Aren't you coming?"

"Dear," I bellowed with laughter, "Don't you remember the car is out of gas. I wanted to know if you wanted to go for a drive and get some gas and ice cream." She started laughing and slapped my arm as she walked past me, picking up her clothes as she went.

About two months later, I got a call from Mike, and he asked me if we could meet again at the food court.