I am a Lucky Man

Story Info
I am a lucky man, my ass.
8.4k words
4.13
88.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To understand this story fully, you must read, I Am a Lucky Guy. I want to thank Writewinger for permitting me to use his story. https://www.literotica.com/s/a-lucky-guy-3?page=3

With that being said you can still get the drift of what happened in the first story if you choose not to read it.

I asked him about some vague information about some of the characters. And why these people were in the story. He said he had none. I could do as I wished.

I did this for fun. It gets a little kinky in the end, but the car was of age.

Remember, this story is fiction. I can say anything I want to.

* * * * *

I sat fully clothed on the bowl as my thoughts swirled in my head. My wife had cheated on me. - - - - - -But she was convinced that I had cheated on her. - - - - -But that was sixteen years ago. We have an exceptional marriage, extraordinary sex, a wonderful life.- - - - What the fuck do I do? Then it dawned on me. Why Laura always refused to go down on me in the car. Why she thought it was degrading.

It seemed like I had been sitting there contemplating my situation for an hour but when I looked at my, watch it had only been a little over ten minutes. With unsteady legs and no clear thought in my head as to what I was going to do I headed back to the bar, on shaky legs.

At first, Laura didn't see me approaching but when she looked my way she had a concerned expression. As I took my seat next to her she grabbed my hand and squeezing it, said:

"Oh my God, Honey, are you alright you were gone so long. You look pale are you feeling okay? I was about to ask someone to go in to find you."

I didn't reply immediately. I was just looking into her lovely green eyes, admiring her full red lips and glancing at the luscious cleavage peeking out of her dress. At that moment, I made a decision. I picked up her slender hand with the manicured nails adorned with the engagement and wedding band that had been in place for over twenty-two years. I was admiring her like it was the first time I had seen her.

"What purpose would it serve to expose a sixteen-year-old, one-time mistake? If I confronted her with my knowledge, it might not end our marriage, but it would alter our relationship for all time." With that thought in mind, I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it lightly, and looked back to her pretty face, still not having said anything. My thoughts not yet having coagulated into words.

My wife smiled demurely, and with a questioning look, asked softly:

"What brought that on?"

I smiled back, kissed her hand again, and said.

"I was just thinking, - - - - - - -, I'm a lucky guy!"

We got home around 11. All the way home my, wife had my cock out, stroking and pulling on it. She knows one of my favorite ways for her to stroke it was to use the tips of her fingernails. That's where she takes her fingertips and runs them up and down it scratching it lightly.

She loves to unfasten her seat belt and lean over and stick her tongue in my ear. It drives me crazy and sends shivers down my spine. I know it's dangerous to drive a car without being buckled in, but we only do it in light traffic and at slow speeds. But she still won't go down on me in the car.

I was lying in bed when she crawled in next to me, rubbing her tits against my back. She announced, "I have a special gift for the birthday boy. I have a gift just for my man."

When I heard her say that, I immediately went soft. I thought to myself just for me and how many others.

Laura raised up with a concerned look, "What's the matter? What did I do?

I had to think quick, "I'm sorry. I got sick tonight at the restaurant. I threw up in the bathroom. I thought I had gotten over it. Let's wait till we get home to see if I can rise to the occasion," with a forced smile." All the way home, Laura held my cock with no response.

Later I was lying in bed watching my beautiful wife get ready to come to bed. I was thinking, "Am I really a lucky guy?"

I was getting sick to my stomach again. I was thinking about what Laura could have done. I kept telling myself maybe the man was mistaken. And there were other women with the same tattoo. Hard as she tried, I couldn't get hard.

Over the next three weeks, It finally started to come alive again, and we were back to our usual and unusual sex routines. Everything considered, did I really want to look into it deeper.

Sometimes you know there is a God, and he has since of humor. He wanted to fuck with someone, and that person this time was going to be me. He somehow manages to bring all the participates together for one final scene to finish the dam story!

We had decided to go out to a new restaurant and bar that had just opened in the nearby township. Laura and I were having a nice pleasant dinner when I hear a voice from the past.

"Jack, Jack Pelletier, is that you?" asked the voice.

I looked up and with a puzzled look and responded, "I'm sorry I know the voice, but can't place the face."

"It's Kenny Frankson." You were at my bachelor party 15 years ago.

"Yea, I do. How are you, Kenny?" as I shook his hand. Let me introduce my wife, Laura." Laura gave a half-hearted smile and shook his hand.

"Do you mind?" asking to sit with us for a few minutes, he slid into the booth across the table from us. Kenny was smiling and asked, "How are you doing, you old dog? You look great," Looking at Laura, "You must be keeping giving him plenty of exercises huh," Laura didn't like his crudeness and just half-heartedly smiled.

He just kept talking, "I haven't seen you since the bachelor party. Laura, Jack was such a prude. When Nick surprised us all with that stripper, Jack and his friend snuck out the back door.

I looked over at Laura to see her turn pale and lower head.

I asked, "Where is your wife? I would like to meet her."

Kenny chuckled, "We're divorced. I just can't seem to keep my dick in my pants."

Surprise, surprise, I thought to myself.

Kenny looked at Laura, "It's Laura, right? Jack was such a stick in the mud. He and his friend left when the stripper started giving BJs. As a matter of fact, all the married men did. It just left us, single guys.

Dam Beverly, my girlfriend at the time and now my ex-wife, got ahold of the list of all the single guys and ran down all their girlfriend's email addresses. She then emailed them all, explaining to them what happened. That stripper ended up giving about 15 blow jobs that night. That blew up a lot of relationships. "

I looked over at Laura to see her turn pale. Was she feeling guilty now? Was it because she gave another man a blowjob, or was it the way she treated me? I still needed more proof.

Laura looked at me with eyes swelling, "Excuse me, Jack. I need to get out and go to the restroom," requesting me to slide over and let her out of the booth.

Kenny had left by the time she came out. I hadn't touched the rest of my meal when she returned. Laura sat down across from me with swollen eyes and requested, "Jack, I don't feel well I would like to go home."

All the way home, we sat quietly, staring out with widows. We never looked at each other. Later I managed to pour myself into bed. A few minutes later, I felt warm bare tits against my back. Laura reached with her hand around me started to caress my soft cock. After five minutes, she gave up.

For the second time in my life, I couldn't get it up, "I'm sorry babe, I'm just tired. We'll try, again, tomorrow night," as I moved her hand away. Laura got up and ran to the bathroom, crying.

Thirty minutes later, she crawled back in bed sobbing. She tentatively reached for my shoulder. "I am sorry, Jack. I almost destroyed our marriage over that stripper. I should have believed you and Micky. I should have at least followed up and gotten more information.

I wanted to make sure I chose my words precisely, "I have already forgiven you for that, Laura." I was hoping she would elaborate further. "Good night dear, I'm just tired." I heard a quiet sobbing coming from Laura's side of the bed.

The next morning, when I woke up, I quietly snuck out of the house, not wanting to wake Laura. I left out to see Micky at IHOP. Micky had met a nice young woman ten years ago. She was 10-years, younger than him, and they had two boys and a girl within five years. Upon accomplishing this feat, he took my advice this time and had that thing tied off.

Jack sat for a minute, taking in the details, "I see why now I wasn't accused and didn't know anything about any text. Do you remember the guest list? It listed us as Jack and his friend, single dating? For some reason, Beverly mistook you for me.

Running his hand through his hair in thought, "Jack, you be better careful on this on this. Right now, all you have is circumstantial evidence, and If I went to court with this evidence, I would lose 100 out 100 times. I am inclined to agree with you. But if you are wrong and Laura finds out, may God have mercy on your soul.

Just check her phones and computer for anything suspicious. If she doesn't normally keep them locked, and they are now, call me. Go to the phone company and pull the phone information to see past text. Also, don't put any recording devices in the house or car until we can talk about it. We do not want this blowing up on you.

It was over 15 years ago. You have to ask yourself, do you really want to blow up your marriage over this? Becky and I love Laura and your kids. And the truth be known, if you hadn't gotten to her first, I would have gone after her."

It was pretty cool around the Pelletier place for the next week. Laura would try to make a pass at me, and I just couldn't get it up. And every time she failed, it devastated her. And to tell you the truth, it wasn't doing much for me either.

I had checked everything and everywhere for anything that might show Laura was unfaithful. I even pulled the past 5-years of text from the phone company. There was nothing to point out there was someone else in the past or present.

Finally, I had to try to break the deadlock. "Laura, can we talk, please. I know things have been a bit strained lately between us. Friday night is the local political fundraising Gala. We have been invited. Why don't we get a suite at the hotel? We can dance, drink and then go back up to see if the old man still has it."

Laura came to me and wrapping her arms around me, "I love you, Jack. And I would love to go with you, my husband."

We arrived Friday night to find our seats were in a pretty good location to hear the speakers this year. It just proves the more money you give, the higher in the hierarchy you are. We ate dinner, drank wine, both were great. I can't say the same for the speeches.

I looked at my wife, admiring her. For a woman in her late 40's, she was still beautiful. After dinner, we went to the ballroom for conversation and dancing. It was during the third song that I blew up.

I was holding Laura dancing to a slow song. We turned, and there he stood. The man I heard in the restroom and standing at the bar years ago. He was smiling at Laura, and Laura smiled back. That was was all I could stand. I released her and headed towards him. I tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned and must have been thinking I wanted to dance with his wife and stepped back away from her to allow me to cut in. It was then he recognized me as I laid a right cross into his chin. He flew back and landed on his ass. I was ready to kill him.

His wife let out a panicked scream. That's when everyone stopped dancing around and us. I stood over him and yelled at him, trying to make sure he heard me over the music. But right when I started to speak, the music stopped. I yelled at him, "You son-of-bitch. If you're going to talk about a married woman giving you a blow job in the restroom, you should have a least have the courtesy to know her name. It is Laura, Laura Pelletier." I then realized the music stopped. I turned to Laura as she covered her face. She stood in shock as I walked past her, heading for the door.

I heard a woman voice yell. "You son-of-bitch," and then a slap. "Don't you even think about coming home tonight?" Whoever it was, I liked her.

As I reached the car, a Chevelle 454 SS, 4-speed, I heard Laura calling my name, "Jack, please wait, please wait." At least I wasn't hearing from her, "It's not what it looks like."

I stood outside until she got to the passenger door. Seething with fury, "Laura, don't you say a fucking word to me. If you do, I will drag your ass out of this car and make you walk home. Even better yet, say one word you'll be dragged out and, then I'll change the locks on the doors to the house by the time you get there.

Do you understand? I don't want to hear I'm sorry or please forgive me. Don't even say yes. Just nod your head." She nodded yes in compliance.

I was so pissed off at Laura when I dropped the clutch, the car fish-tailed as I pulled on to the side street. This action almost caused me to lose control of the car.

As soon as we pulled into the garage, I stopped and turned off the car. Laura hopped out and dashed into the house. I just sat there wondering where to go from here.

I walked into the house. I then walked over to the bar and grabbed a Jack and coke. This time without the coke. I walked over to the end of the couch and plopped down. I stared at the TV, looking at my reflection in it. I was thinking, "I am a lucky guy, my ass." I was wondering if everything I ever did was worth the effort.

About an hour later, I heard the bedroom door unlock, and I could see Laura's silhouette in the darkness coming towards me. She sat on the other end of the couch, staring into the TV, sniffling and blowing her nose.

We couldn't sit there forever. "How long and how many men?" I asked.

Oh, Jack, you have to believe me, Jack, it was one time only." I already knew that from the conversation I overheard in the restroom from the man.

Bullshit Laura, I saw you smiling at him. How long has it been going on?" I was grinding it in.

He just smiled at me and I returned the smile. I do it to everyone trying to be courteous. I swear didn't recognize him until after you hit him. That was fifteen years ago."

I wasn't going to let that hanging curve go, "I can see your point. It is hard to remember a face with your mouth on his dick. Maybe if he had dropped trou and showed you his fucking dick you would have recognized him. She cringed when she heard me say that.

I leaned forward and placed my hands on my face slowly rubbing it up and down trying to relieve my stress.

She started to move towards me. I dropped the center cushion from the back of the couch to block her. She started crying, "Please, forgive me."

"How many other men?" I asked. Her eyes grew wide as she stammered, trying to speak. "Jack, you have to believe me that was the only time. I have never been with another man."

I replied with anger raising my voice, "Why, Laura, why do I have to believe you? You're the one that said, once a cheater, always a cheater. You rained hell down on me for weeks. And no matter what proof I offered, you wouldn't believe it. Did you come home and kiss me after you sucked him off?" asked with rage in my eyes.

"No, No, I did not," she replied. With resolve in her voice.

I followed up with another question, "Was it the night you came into the guestroom?

She replied in a whisper, "Yes, it was honey, and I used you liked you said."

I closed my eyes and exhaled, laying my head back against the couch, "Again, Laura, how many men?" I asked.

"I swear to you, Jack, you have to believe me, none," she replied, as she begged me to forgive her.

Really, really why do I have to believe you, Laura? All your actions speak otherwise. You cheated on me, and now I have to believe you.

What about that guy at the party a couple of weeks later. You looked like you were quite familiar with him.

She dried chuckled, "That little stunt almost got me fired. I was still mad at you. I wanted you to know I could still attract good-looking men. And if you ever did it again, I would dump your ass. I had been flirting with him, and about halfway through the conversation, he asked me If I wanted a divorce.

I told him no. Why was he asking? He informed me if I was his wife come Tuesday morning, I would be getting served divorce papers. He asked me to turn around to see if that was my husband, staring at us. I did, and when I saw your eyes, I knew I had pushed it too far.

He also asked if I wanted to be fired? I shook my head, no. Good, he told me he wanted to see me in his office to discuss my future with the company. The man I was talking to was the President of Sales. He also told me that his wife was about to come over and rip my head off for my actions.

His final words to me were, "I don't know what your two problems are, but seducing another man in front of you isn't going to fix them. If you don't love him, get a divorce."

That shook me to the core. I realized I was messing up. I came back drank down my drink to calm my nerves. I knew when we got home I was going to screw your brains out and then make love with you. Then I opened my big mouth after that stupid blow job."

"Oh, by the way, she informed me, "I still have the reprimand in my personnel file for what I did that night."

"Then tell me, how did you go from prude to great lover?" I asked. If you remember, right after your little escapade, you started swallowing. Did you swallow him first?

"No, No, I finished him with my hand and a tissue. You were my first," Laura swore. "As far as turning into a wild woman in bed that happened after we started our separate counseling session. I was feeling so guilty for doing what I did to you. I confessed to the counselor."

I snorted and asked, "Did you fuck him?"

Laura, pleading again, "Please, you have to believe me, I didn't," looking at me with a steadfastness in her eyes.

I snarled back at her, "Then tell me, how did you get so good at sex all of the sudden. You started swallowing, and you looked like you were actually enjoying giving it. Then anal, then about another dozen things that before you thought were disgusting when I brought them up. You even handed me the KY jelly."

She started explaining, "I confessed what I did in the car to the counselor. Needless to say she wasn't surprised. She knew I was holding back something. I told her I had to tell someone. I was going crazy with guilt.

She told me that she normally tells her patients to tell the truth to the spouse, but in our case, she knew it would instantly lead to a divorce. She had studied how you reacted to my accusations of infidelity and the way I mistreated you without any real proof except for an email.

By this time, I was 90%, no 95% sure, after the reaming you gave me you didn't do it. I asked the counselor, what should I do? She warned me, someday, somehow, this could come out. And it would cost me my marriage. Oh, by the way, she thought you didn't do it.

Her recommendations were to become a great wife, lover, and friend. So if you ever did find out, you would have to think real hard if you could ever find another woman to replace me that loves you the way I do. She gave me porn websites to go and try to pick up some tips on 'how to be a better lover.'

That is why sometimes I would attack you in the evening. I would spend all day studying new techniques and positions I never knew existed. And by the time we went to bed, I was ready to fuck you to death. I also made love with you to make sure you knew how I felt about you.

I also learned new techniques to control my temper and jealousy. It popped up from time to time, but I made sure you never saw it. Usually, by the time I calmed down and looked at the problem objectively, it showed me it was a waste of foolish emotion. Please, Jack, please forgive me."