I am a Lucky Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he was waiting on me with a big smile. When I reached the table, he stood and shook my hand and ask me to have a seat.

I was the first to speak, "Well, if I were a betting man, by the look on your face, you and Rachel are back together."

He grinned and replied, "You would win. I did exactly, as you said, and it worked out great. But I found later that Rachel had me followed. I'm not sure if it was the fact I always rebuffed any advances from the women, or the fact there were so many women hitting on me, and she was scared I would replace her. It doesn't matter which one it was. It worked. I also took your advice and showed up with lie detector results showing I was faithful after that incident. Thanks, I can't ever repay you for saving my marriage.

Yes, you can repay me know that you mention it. There is something. If either of us ever wants to show our faces again in this town at a political event, we better come up with a story cover to cover this shit. After several ideas were thrown around, we had one.

Mike looked at me and asked, "Do you know where I could buy a Chevelle with four-on-the-floor.

I started laughing and replied, "I belong to a Chevelle club, I see if anyone knows where you can find one."

Before leaving, Mike looked at me and smirked. I didn't like it. "You know Jack, Rachel told me she could hardly feel your 3 inches in her mouth. It was so small compared to my 10 inches.

I looked at him and replied, "I had to fold it in half twice to make it fit."

Mike howled. And then replied, "The first liar doesn't stand a chance, does he?"I answered, "No."

The next year, I was surprised to receive another invitation to the political event that we south the year before. I made a deal for a little extra donation of course, to allow me to make a quick announcement.

The night of the event, I took the podium before any of the regular speakers. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my I have attention please a second me. My name is Jack Pelletier, and this is Dr. Mike Bell. You might remember us from our let's get together last year." Chuckling went on around the room.

"Well the only reason he went down and I didn't is because I got to him first. We were both set up and we took it to hook, line, and sinker. The treat had has been eliminated our wives have forgiven us and we have become friends through the ordeal. So please forgive us for the last incident.

I also want to make another announcement. Mike and his lovely bride Rachel, are expecting their fourth child, a boy. As far as me and my wife Laura, she better not be." That drew laughter and applause as I shook Mike's hand.

I asked, "Did you get a DNA test done? It might be mine."

Mike replied, "I didn't have to. We did an ultrasound, and the boy has a big dick. That leaves you out.

I laughed, my full name is Jackson spelled, J.A.C.K.S.O.N.

After the dinners and speeches Mike and I were at the bar having a drink. Dam, I hated to admit it, but I liked the guy. And I was pretty sure he liked me. Surprise, surprise, the women didn't like each other at all. We got through this year's event without an incident.

I drove my Chevelle that evening to the Gayla. Afterward the Gayla was over, we drove to the local park to have some quiet time. I was looking at the lake as the moon was setting. As Laura was engulfing my cock it made me start thinking. 'I am a lucky guy." I am so glad I kept her.

And to all you BTB Literotica readers that believe I should have kicked her ass to the curb and once a cheater always a cheater. Well, let me say this to you. I am sitting getting a blow job and about to have her swallow my load. And you are reading this stupid story holding your PDA in one hand and the other hand stuck done in your waistband.