I Am A Male Escort Pt. 02

Story Info
I fall in love with another on my "honeymoon'.
2.1k words
4.02
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers

My first Male Escort duty was with Margaret. I was posing as Mr. Smythe and was on my honeymoon. The manager of the Studland Grand, Richard, had arranged for a taxi to take my 'bride' and I to the social highlight of the year, the Studland Charity ball.

Everyone was dressed up for the do. Most women had low cut dresses which contrasted with the 'penguin suits' most men wore. I was a bit put out that Margaret danced with other men and left me to my own devices.

She joined me for the finger buffet break and explained that this was where she got to hear the latest gossip. She already knew 1 lady who was on the prowl for an extra marital affair. She would have a quiet word with her at some later date.

The people of Studland are mega rich. As some indication of their wealth the charity ball would donate £250,000 to charity. She had contributed £10,000 in sponsorship money. Margaret told me that some of the men she danced with wanted to hire an escort for their wives.

Some husbands wanted to get out of some social junket. One hated tennis and he wanted a male escort to accompany his wife to the semis at Wimbledon. It would mean the escort staying at a London hotel for the night. The husband would prefer that it was a platonic night. However he understood that his wife may want a fling. He wouldn't ask whether his wife had sex. It would be up to her if she wanted to tell him the full details of any one to one physical actions.

After all he had a couple of affairs and what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. He knew that the escort Margaret provided would be gentlemanly and knowledgeable about tennis. It meant the husband would be free to enjoy a day at the races with his mates and then have a bachelor party at his house.

I was happy to discover why I was being left alone. Margaret would arrange for a tennis buff to meet the wife and hopefully make both husband and wife happy.

Of course she took 20 percent of the fee so she would be happy. Margaret knew a tennis buff who would kill to get a seat at the Wimbledon semi finals. So getting £800 and travel expenses and a night in a hotel was a bonus for him. If he had sex as well he wouldn't object. If not he would at least get an evening meal out in London, a place he would love to live in, but couldn't afford.

Who knows what might happen in the future. The escort"s date might get a divorce or become a rich widow. One of the husbands she danced with was once one of her escorts and his wife was his old employer.

Margaret told me "Who knows what may come your way. Do you fancy being a rich man with your own yatch? You might get £800 for a date now and get multi billionaire wife in the next decade."

I relaxed now I knew why Margaret was so keen to socialise. The night may lead to oodles of cash coming her way. She said "Do you want to earn £800 tonight?"

I nodded. She pointed to a lady and said "Make her happy and if she asks you to her house you can have £800. Whether you sleep with her is up to the pair of you. But you only get £800.

Don't try to force her into the bed but don't refuse to satisfy her. If you behave inappropriately you will get nothing but a taxi ride back to the Studland Grand."

Margaret then left me to conduct more of her unusual form of market research. I went over to the lady and asked if I could have the next dance. She accepted. Afterwards I said "I am a friend of Margaret's. Do you know her?"

This approach worked. She told me how everyone knows Margaret. She then asked about me. I said that I was at University. I didn't feel it necessary to expand on how I knew Margaret or that I was posing as Mr. Smythe. I definitely didn't want to tell her that I was a probationary male escort and had a girlfriend.

The band played a slow number so we went to the bar. We took our drinks to the patio. I was at a loss to think what to say. I blurted out "I like older women, they are more sensual than the girls at University. You are sexier than any of them."

In the immortal words of Woody Allen "She bought it. It was my worst chat up line but she bought it."

I didn't know that Florence had recently been divorced and her ex had constantly told her that she was ugly. The reason she had bought my chat up line is that she would welcome any compliment from a man. And it didn't hinder my cause that I was younger than she was and much younger than her ex. She was low on confidence after years of being belittled.

Her ex had been very difficult over the divorce. She suspected that he had hidden money and assets worth millions. He had insisted on selling their home but her solicitors had shown that this would only mean giving £2 million to the tax people. As the house was owned by their company it meant they would pay Capital Gains tax on its sale. So it was easier for Florence to buy out her husband's share of the firm.

That allowed him to remain a salaried company director but she got the bulk of the dividends. Florence had no interest in what the firm did provided she got good dividends. But her accountant kept his beady eye on it on her behalf.

I felt sorry for Florence. No one, even among the mega rich, should have to suffer such belittling behaviour. Indeed they should set an example to the rest if society. I hated him. On the other hand I really liked Florence.

We got chatting about Studland and she promised that she would be my guide to this World Heritage site. I didn't want her to lose £1,000 just to chat at her house.

I said "Perhaps we could meet at the Studland Grand tomorrow after breakfast. I would enjoy having you as my tutor."

The words 'having you' and 'tutor' were double entendres. It could mean Florence telling me more about Studland or it might mean sex. Florence continued the double entendre with her remark "I would like to take a young man in hand and teach him the Dorset way to happiness."

We agreed (I think) to meet and have both tutoring in Dorset life and for sex. And Florence might feel grand that I had saved her a grand. When I had a chance I told Margaret that I would still be going home with her and not Florence But we were going to meet up after breakfast.

I said that I didn't want my £800. I just wanted to be with Florence as a friend.

Margaret told me "You have broken rule 1 which us never to fall in love with the client. Are you playing the long game? Are you hoping to have the mega rich lifestyle?"

She rattled me by saying "Have you forgotten about your girlfriend? Are you going to dump her for a chance of riches with a woman you only met a few hours ago?"

I hadn't have any plan to dump Jenna. After all we had an open relationship. She had wanted me to be an escort. I thought about being made to make a choice between Jenna and Florence. I favoured Florence. At that moment I realised that I loved Florence. I would sign a pre nuptial agreement to show myself that our marriage would be for love and not for her riches.

With a sense of triumph that I had sorted out all the moral questions I returned to Florence.

I told her "I know you have a financial agreement with Margaret. I will donate my fee to the Summer ball charity. I want to be your friend and not paid to be with you. I have a girlfriend and she sleeps with other men and women. I will sleep with Margaret tonight. I had hoped to become one of her escorts.

You may think that I am after your money. That's not true. I will sign a prenup so that your wealth is protected.'

Florence asked "Why are you telling me all this?"

I replied "I needed to come clean. Every rom com has an instance where there is some misunderstanding. I don't want that to happen to us."

Florence was pleased and said "I am glad you think of our relationship as 'us'. I thank you for your honesty. You must sleep with Margaret and continue with your career and studies. For the time being I want just to be with a man.

I didn't want it to be a sexual thing tonight or tomorrow. I wanted you as a revenge thing. Answer me the following questions.

Would you go naked at the nudist section of the beach tomorrow? Will you hold my hand as we walk naked? Will you swim naked beside me?"

I nodded and said "Of course. What man wouldn't want to be alongside a beautiful sexy, naked lady?"

Florence explained "My ex husband will be there with his new lady friend. Treat them respectfully. I want him to see us together. It will show him I have moved on. It will show him that other men can fancy me."

I said "There are many men here tonight who fancy you."

Florence smiled and said "You can mention to my ex that we plan to get married."

I asked "And do you intend marriage?"

Florence replied 'Of course. What woman doesn't want a toy boy who offers her a pre nup to show he loves her and not her money? I admit that I am lonely in the big house. It isn't too late for me to have children. If all goes well I would hope to walk down the aisle in the Studland church after 3 years of dating.

You will have to mean it when you declare 'forsaking all others'.

Of course you can sow your wild oats for the next 18 months. But once we get engaged I will own your cock. If you dally with anyone I will break off the engagement or end the marriage. We will follow the old Dorset custom of an engagement meaning we agree to sleep together occasionally.

The Dorset habit was the announcement of marriage banns meant that we are spiritually and sexually compatible. The old way meant less divorces than nowadays. If the man could stay faithful for 18 months he is less likely to stray after marriage. The old Dorset thinking was that the engagement was before earthly men. The church wedding was before God.

The former was a temporary arrangement and could be ended quickly. The church wedding meant that divorce would only happen under exceptional circumstances.

Remember in those days there was no reliable contraception. Any child born during an engagement was not illegitimate. But it was expected that the man and woman would get married as soon as possible after they knew of the pregnancy.

But Florence then shocked me when she said "I would hope you make me pregnant a year after our honeymoon. I might want a second but that will depend. Do you agree to making a baby with me?"

I recovered from the shock at her bluntness. I said "Of course its part of what the marriage ceremony. It says that marriage was created for procreation. If that is important to you then it is important to me. Just to make sure I will have my sperm tested to make sure I can perform this pleasurable task."

Florence said "Now you can fuck Margaret and your girlfriend and your clients with a clear conscience."

Florence and I danced the last dance together. I wanted to kiss her but it felt awkward with Margaret around. She went to her taxi and I went with Margaret to her taxi. Margaret was in a good mood. Her market research has identified 2 probable and 2 possible clients.

Now at last I was to have Margaret as a new husband has his wife on a honeymoon. Once tonight and then again in the morning. My love for Florence hadn't altered my lust for Margaret Only things didn't pan out quite how I anticipated. It was even better.

To be continued

LovingF
LovingF
240 Followers