I Am A Male Escort Pt. 03

Story Info
An unexpected 4some & new experiences.
2k words
3.9
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

The story so far is that I am on my first assignment as a male escort. I have a girlfriend, Jenna, but have fallen for a rich divorcée (Florence). However I have a pretend bride, Margaret who is in a taxi with me as we go home from the Studland Charity Ball. I will meet Florence after breakfast. My financial arrangement is that I will fuck Margaret once tonight and once before breakfast. My romantic arrangement is to go to the Studland nudist beach with Florence.

I am expecting to have sex with my client tonight and tomorrow before we have breakfast in bed. When Margaret and entered our hotel bedroom I was surprised to see the hotel manager, Richard and a woman were waiting for us. Margaret told me "This is Richard's wife, Ellen. They are both swingers. Please strip so Ellen can make use of your body. Stand bollock naked with your arms behind your head."

Margaret and Richard went over to the sofa and watched as I disrobed. Then we watched Ellen take off her clothes. My cock stiffened as I watched her reveal her wonderful tits. Richard's wife got on her knees and gazed at my erect cock. Richard and Margaret watched intently from the sofa. I stood there with my arms behind my head. Ellen was a few inches from my dick. She started licking up and down my shaft. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation of Ellen's tongue making my cock tingle and get harder.

She licked around the head and then her tongue played with my utheral hole. She stopped and said "Richard I have his precum in my mouth. This naughty man wants to fuck me. Come over and taste his precum."

I still had my hands behind my back but I opened my eyes to watch Richard. His wife held my cock and circled my cockhead with her thumb. She then raised her hand with her thumb horizontally. Richard then sucked his wife's precum coated thumb. He returned to the sofa.

Ellen then took as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. I moaned loudly. She sucked my dick for a couple of minutes. She was even better at this than Jenna is. Ellen played with her tongue along my shaft while my cock was inside her mouth. It was bliss.

She stopped and looked around at Richard and Margaret. She said "Margaret let's enjoy him together. Richard get naked and watch from the sofa. Get a bath towel and sit on it. You can play with yourself. We don't want you staining the sofa with your cum."

I got a good view of Margaret and Richard getting naked. I was expecting that Richard would have a small cock but his was larger than mine. He also had a pair of fine buttocks. We all watched as he went to the bathroom and returned. He had the equipment and body to be a porn star.

Margaret was eyeing Richard sexily. She touched herself as she watched him sit on the towel and play with his flaccid cock. She got naked.

With the sideshow over the 2 naked ladies turned to their male plaything. Margaret bit my neck but not long enough to give me a love bite. I had forgotten the pleasure having a love bite gives. It made me tingle all over as a teenager and it still did.

Ellen seemed to enjoy watching Margaret pleasure my neck. I could see Richard starting to get an erection. Not to be outdone by Margaret, Ellen sucked my left nipple gently. She then bit it. Margaret then used my other nipple. My cock twitched as first one nipple was bit and then the other.

Richard had started some serious self pleasuring motions. He never took his hand off his long, hard cock. Margaret and Ellen stopped and went over to Richard. They put a blindfold on him but he still pulled his penis.

Richard said "Thank you ladies. Now Mr. Smythe please pleasure my wife. And Margaret please return to the sofa."

His wife told me "Stimulate my clit. Look how I hold my vagina fold open so you can see my bud. I want you to lick around it. I will want you to stop but ignore my pleas."

I could see and hear the sound of Richard increasing his wanking speed.

His wife said "You see my clit just waiting for your moist tongue to send me to heaven. Get down on your knees and pleasure it."

With a thud sound I dropped to my knees. I ran my tongue around her clit and Ellen moaned. She said "That is exquisite. But keep going. I am almost there."

With a loud grunt she came. I waited for a few seconds and knew that I had to continue. She uttered the words stattacatto "Oh yes.", "Oh yes" "It's so painful yet pleasurable".

She grunted with a second orgasm. I waited and then proceeded to try to give her a third. This was obviously getting painful for her. I wanted to obey her plea to stop but obeyed her command to ignore any such plea. Within 20 seconds she had orgasmed.

Margaret intervened. "If you continue like that you will ruin the poor woman's clitoris forever. Now be quiet while she goes to the loo."

There was silence as Richard listened to his wife walk towards the loo. He continued wanking but very slowly. Ellen left the door open. Richard strained to hear her. He smiled as she plopped her bum on the toilet seat. He sto0ed wanking so there was. absolute silence as Ellen's piss hit the water in the loo. Instead of using the loo paper she called for Margaret. My 'bride' got up and gave a running commentary on how she was washing around Ellen's vagina and between her legs.

Richard stopped playing with his cock and took off the blindfold. He walked to the bathroom to watch Margaret washing Ellen's most private area. When Margaret had washed the soap off his wife Richard took a hand towel and wiped her dry.

Richard kissed his wife and Margaret. He said to Ellen "Thank you for the audio performance. You really are the best wife a man can have."

He pointed at Margaret and me and asked 'Which one do you want as a reward?"

She replied "You fuck her while I fuck him. First man to come is to be the butler at breakfast. But to make it fair we better give Mr. Smythe a chance to rest. Then we will give them a soft core lesbian show to arose them both. Once they are hard then we can let fucking commence "

After the rest and lesbian show the 2 women lay beside each other ready to be fucked. Richard got Margaret to lie on a pillow with her legs just at the end of the bed. Richard was therefore able to stand and deliver. Ellen lay ready for Missionary sex.

Ellen started the countdown from 10 for our rocket entry. On zero we both forced our dicks into our lady's cunts. I tried to hold off my orgasm as long as possible. But cum shot out and I fell onto Ellen exhausted. Richard showed no sign of reaching orgasm. Margaret looked supremely happy at his long cock thrust in and out of her.

He kept up his assault on Margaret's cunt for 20 minutes. Remarkably he was still erect. It reminded me of The Doors lead singer who kept an erection on stage for the whole performance.

Margaret stimulated her own clit. It did not take her long for her to orgasm. He stopped thrusting.

She kissed him and said to Ellen, "Your husband is just incredible. How can he sustain his erection so long?"

Richard said "I don't have much sensation in my cock. I have to imagine sexual things to actually come. If I recall you and Margaret tonight I will climax easily. But otherwise I can go until I get physically exhausted. So the real question is whether or not you can get a third erection and satisfy Margaret."

I turned to Margaret and said "I am sorry but I am spent. Is there any other way I can please you?"

Margaret said "Go to the bathroom with Ellen while I suck Richard's cock. You are her butler after all. If you fail her you lose half of your fee. If you satisfy her you get a performance bonus."

So I went with Richard's wife towards the loo. Margaret wasted no time and already had Richard's cock in her mouth. My first task was to stand in the bath and pee while Ellen watched. Then I was to wash my cock with plenty of lather. I then had to turn round and stoop down. Once I was in the position that Ellen favoured I had to clean between my legs, stopping at her command so she could see my balls and prick hanging down.

Then I had to put a finger up my arse. I had to stop so Ellen could see my finger and my balls and shaft. At her command I had to clean my anal canal. Again I had to stop when I was at a favourable angle for Ellen to see my balls and shaft.

Then I had to try with 2 fingers. Trying as best I could I could only get a bit of the second finger in my anus. Luckily Ellen was satisfied with this.

Then I had to clean the bath as "You don't want to unduly inconvenience the lady who cleans the rooms. And clean the loo as well. if you do it well you can have your bonus."

We left the bathroom and Margaret was still sucking Richard off. Ellen said "Time to go, just think of what Mr. Smythe did to me and how he watched me pee."

That did the trick. Richard grunted and he came in Margaret's mouth. He got up and said "Thanks Margaret for the great night. i will order a late breakfast so Mr. Smythe can have a rest and be ready to perform his honeymoon duty. I will telephone Florence and suggest that they meet here for dinner and then go onto the beach.

We know what happened to her and we are behind you 100 percent. For what it is worth I think you will make a great couple."

i still had the residual sensation of cleaning my own anus and was tired. Margaret said "I told Richard how you are in love and Florence's terms. She has cancelled our escort providing arrangement so I know she is serious about you. Have a good lunch, Ellen is paying the bill. I'm still looking forward to our first honeymoon fuck. Now get to sleep."

Once I had rested I was able to satisfy Margaret in her favoured way, with her laying on her front and me attacking her vagjna from the rear. We phoned reception for our late room service breakfast. I answered the door dressed in a bathrobe. We enjoyed the poached egg and salmon on a cut off slice of bread, coffee and grapefruit juice. This was made more enjoyable because we were both naked and had enjoyed wonderful sex together. Believe me it was worth the wait.

After breakfast we played with each other in a clean bath. Margaret asked what Ellen had made me do. She asked "What was it like being a slave?"

I replied "It was quite fun until the anal thing. That was challenging. But it is actually enjoyable. Having to stop was difficult as I wanted to stop."

Margaret then said "I will stay here but you better get ready for your date. There's an old Persian saying "play with a cock and the owner will get good luck."

i suspected that there was no such ancient saying, Persian or otherwise. But it gave Margaret a final chance to fondle and kiss my cock. But I hoped the saying was true. I dressed in shorts, short sleeve shirt and socks and sandals. I was about to have lunch with the woman I hoped to marry.

Margaret said "Let Florence order and have the same. Sip the wine and only have one glass. Give the unused bottle to the waitress. And help Florence get back at that pig of a man."

I was delighted as I went down to meet Florence.

To be continued.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers