All Comments on 'I am a Married Woman'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No

Just some zoo sex.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Really?

Really? No comments...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry

i'm not really one for negative comments, as people try and provide for us pervs and without them we wouldn't have our "material" but "married for 50 years" so at least 68, so she should be retired. Unfortunately that was the best bit of the story.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
What ????

I ever so often commented on storys about woman over 55 and even older or like this one being close to 70 cheating on theyr husbands,writers please give us a brake and avoid writing about things like that because it's just too close to impossible,i don't denie them a sex life but cheating ? creampies ? i think even in couple they would be happy and lucky having sex at all

This doesn't deserve more than a 1 * for effort and even that is far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"married woman and have been for fifty years" lets see married at 16 she would be at least 66 most likely closer to 73. Still working at that age? Men still after her? Hair color is whatever is in the box.

so is she married for money; nope, no money there?

it can't be for love, because she doesn't show any

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
70 with 38 Ds

Hot. 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I was so shocked."

"I went back to work and realized that my panties had been completely been taken off. I wanted to asked "who took my panties" but of course I couldn't do that. "

Just a sample, fellow commenters, its really that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Logic?

Maybe you are just a lousy proofreader: 50 years? If so, and she is still paying on the mortgage: what a 40 year one? Also, the shot on her hubby's "little dick." Did she not notice that after 50 years and only after she finally is groped, etc. after working in the same place with the same co-workers, who had not touched her for X years? Was there a beam from an alien ship that triggered these new sensations?

javmor79javmor79about 8 years ago
Have to agree with everyone else

I think you should map out the ages and timeframe before you start the story. I have to do that on paper before I start writing. That way you can refer to it whenever you want to mention an age, timeframe, or year. If the numbers don't match it can kill the story. A 50 year old woman can still be hot, but a woman who has been married for 50 years is not hot. She's just old. Plus you gave her huge tits, which would more than likely look like deflated balloons.

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I stopped reading when

you said she was married for fifty years and guys were hitting on her. I can only stand so much fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simple math

If she has been married for fifty years and got married early at age 20, that means she's 70 years old. And since she's not a movie star and hasn't paid for all types professional help to "age" well, that means she's just an old woman that NO ONE is flirting with or even giving a second look to. So this whole story is a joke. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Groped at Work

"Groped at work" is an interesting premise, with much potential, but not very well done here. My wife has been groped at work, and it has created an intgeresting dynamic in our relationship,.Although she doesn't encourage it, she does (reluctantly) gets aroused by it. She is the Human Resources director of a small US sales arm of a foreign electronics company, making commercial, big-ticket electronics. She gets very well paid, and we would find it difficult to forego her salary. Being the Human Resources director, she has no one to complain to but herself. She has talked to the president of the company about it, but since she has been groped by salesmen and techs that would be hard to replace, he has said as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, he is reluctant to risk losing his good sealesmen and techs. Besides which, other women who work there, both married and single get groped too, and they also don't want to lose their jobs.

One postitive thing about it is it has really kicked up our sex life!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great topic, fun

I am also a married woman and love being noticed, especially by the younger men and women that I work with. Nothing so dramatic as lights out groping in the file room but fun none the less. A bit light in writing but a good storyline that I can easily identify with. Keep writing. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Never too old

I noticed that several commentators made mention of the fact our central character had been married for at least 50 years. Many said it was fiction. In some cases it may be fiction but I have at least 10 females that I know that fit the criteria and each is very much involved in the types of activity presented here. Not a lot of cosmetic surgery or that sort of thing, just good taking care of a precious body is what is required. I'm 41 and I find bi 70+ lovers, male and female, a great time. Xoxoxoxo Annette

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 8 years ago
COULD BE BETTER!

When I read this story I assumed it was your first or second story and was about to offer constructive criticism, but then I checked your Bio page. You are certainly no newcomer to the game. The comments on this story were brutal, but there were some you really should consider. You should also reread the comment entitled ‘Constructive Criticism’ for your story ‘Going out with Friends.’ That writer’s advice would greatly help you.

For the most part the comments about age problems were good, if we assume the men involved were under forty. You wrote about a sixty-eight or above woman without setting up a background that places her out of the normal for a grandmother. What younger readers don’t understand is there are women in their seventies that are very sexy and mature men recognize their potential.

Now—when you move into that age group, if you want to be realistic, which you should be if you want a really good story, the rules change somewhat. There should be no acrobatics in the bedroom—straight old missionary style or cowgirl or doggie is realistic. Another taboo is this shit of calling them a slut, whore, bitch, or any of the other crap the younger generation seems to think is sexy. Also you’ll have a more erotic AND more realistic story if you spend more time in the buildup, have ONE really good loving session (notice I said loving, not fucking—at that age tenderness is everything) move on to afterglow and if you want, maybe a second time after a reasonable time for both to recharge. Remember a certain amount of soreness will be present unless a lot of K-Y has been used.

Some readers may argue with this info about grandmothers. To them I say that I meet with a group of seniors almost every morning for breakfast and talk. An eighty three year old grandmother, with looks that will give any man a woody, is part of the group. I regularly watch men from their forties to their eighties trying to make her.

Anyway this advice is worth exactly what it cost you. Good Luck. Oh Yeah I gave you a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What are all of you? 18?

OK, first, it's a fantasy, you know, literature, second it's probably one proofing error, so get over the age thing already. So what are you all, 21 (14?)? I can remember being 21 when one of my friends if the same age told me that he had been screwing one of the 40 year old women from work. I was horrified, who would want to fuck a 40 year old, that's almost dead, isn't it? Well, no, it isn't. Neither is 70. A funny thing happens when you get older, your perspective changes like walking down the street and seeing different buildings or even different sides of the same building. Not all buildings look the same and different ones, new or old, are attractive to different people.

I'm 62, my wife is 70. We have been married for 32 years. Before we got married, I have had sex with a LOT of women (college and right after, mostly, the 70s and 80s were different). While at 21 I couldn't imagine wanting to fuck a 40 year old, at 62 I can't imagine wanting to fuck a 21 year old, or even a 30 year old. Yes, it is true that my wife's breasts (she hates the word "tits" so I will respect her) are not as firm as when we first met, but they are still 38Cs and her nipples are still directly connected to her clit. She is the hottest woman I have ever slept with. Men still hit on her. Men at parties still manage a squeeze/brush her boobs now and then (she's ok with boobs). As you would expect, we have a lot of friends of the same vintage. 70 year old women are wonderful fucks. My wife is better than she was 30 years ago, so don't discount them and don't know them until you have tried them.

As for the rest of the story, a little unbelievable, but still fun. I gave it a 4. It's got a good beat and you can dance to it. Oh, sorry you youngsters have no idea what that reference is about. For those of you that do, you probably like fucking older women, too and know exactly what I am talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
68?

Who would do all that to a 68 year old woman? let alone eat it later?

This is misdiagnosed and belongs in the nonconsent column. It was nonconsent in placing it under "loving wives"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very choppy, totally unrealistic and fantasy or not, just plain dumb.....

.....I would suggest you go back to what you have done best at, and in all cases, get some editorial help, if you're not willing or disciplined enough to edit and revamp your own work.

Sorry, I'd like to offer more supportive comment, but this was just lousy, and I won't waste anyone's time blowing sunshine up your skirts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The story was meant to be formulaic erotic fiction; i believe the author intentionally brought the storyline into the fantasy realm

The picnic scene was meant to be an orgy & it was just that no more no less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A 70 year old hottie!

Hey lady, when you play volleyball your tits don't bounce, they flop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JUST HAVE TO LAUGH

In everyone of these cuckie stories why oh why does every husband always and I mean always have a little cock? It is always a small dick and he can't dance either. Makes you wonder why the women ever married these losers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave this story a 4+ (****+). THE STORY IS WHAT IT IS: A SHORT PORN STORY...

I totally agree with anon 03/02/17 'The story was meant to be formulaic...'

The story in general & the beach scene in particular were not meant to be realistic. By hyperbolizing them, wifelvrman managed to keep the story short & sweet. Also the husband's character was beyond shocked with what was going on! We the readers can infer hubby's psyche was shaken very much, & as a result his hitherto latent voyeur/cuck side came to the fore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not like it

Shit... Very bad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Standard cuckold garbage, right down to the husband with a small dick. Why did she marry him in the first place? And I know of no women stupid enough to let someone come into a room with them, turn off the lights, pull down her panties and start to finger her? Really? That's just awful writing. In the end, rather than expose himself to every disease known to man, I think her husband either throws her out or packs his stuff and leaves her, filing for a divorce asap. This whole story was just a trainwreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife!

your husband is a lucky man, just keep fucking the men in your office

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)]!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story is an unapologetically pornographic slut-wife fantasy. It's fun to read.

👍 👍

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Bounce

A 70 year old woman ain't got no bouncing 38D breasts unless they bounce off her thighs as she walks. One of the unintentionally funny sights on medicine now are the 70+ pioneers in breast augmentation we're seeing. These sagging, elderly females with impressive racks. Must be this whore's situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unapologetically pornographic.

Excerpt from the story:

"Fuck me", I said to him [to her husband].

"Right here?" he said.

"Yes! everyone else has. Take your [swim] suit off and fuck me now!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

If that was My wife no way I let that happen .. I took My Vows very seriously .. I have Never cheated on Her .. God help her and the guy I catch her doing that to .

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I have to go alone with 26thNC

No 70 year old woman looks or is treated like that by young studs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Pornographic. Realistic. Well written. "Short & sweet."

When my wife & I are on vacation, she always plays beach volleyball. Her team would often celebrate in the evening. I am always invited but i stopped joining them because her male teammates are too hands-on for my taste. My wife is not an angel either. I saw her sitting on a teammate's lap, kissing a teammate on the mouth... In her book it is not a big deal when her teammates cop a feel "as a joke".

You got the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun story

I’d like that to happen to my wife at work. Be caught in a situation where she is taken advantage of, an unknown man being able to play with her tits, getting her excited. As long as they don’t hurt her it excites me that she can’t make them stop. She’s submissive and gets excited sucking and if they find that out about her she’ll end up being in the dark closet sucking anyone’s cock that catches her in there.

Yea the story isn’t believable at certain points but I know if a 60 year old woman was willing to suck in the storeroom their would

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍 = ☆☆☆☆ (4)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
moronic because of the first line ...

.... i have been married for 50 years...... so the woman is about 70?

I don't want to read any further plus this writer must be dim witted or worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with anon 03/02/17 "The story was meant to be formulaic..."

I am copy-pasting above comment:

"The story was meant to be formulaic erotic fiction; i believe the author intentionally brought the storyline into the fantasy realm.

The picnic scene was meant to be an orgy & it was just that no more no less."

* * *

To put in my two cents, this story is a good stroke material.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

One of the most pointless stories I have read.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

""""""""Anonymousalmost 6 years ago

I stopped reading when

you said she was married for fifty years and guys were hitting on her. I can only stand so much fiction """""""" I gave it a 1*, as the language of the characters is just not as people, normally, would speak, and the point of view is shifted too many times. Just not a very well edited work.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Just disgusting!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 2 years ago

Amazing and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot i hope my wife is still enjoying other cocks when she is that age. She has had her fair share at work and loves the thrill of a man thrusting into her while she is at work usually in the toilets or storeroom.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 1 year ago

Pretty unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

at least divorce your husband pig, I mean he deserves a shot at happiness to, right?

huntsman29huntsman29about 1 year ago

She has been working for fifty years? So she is what in her seventies in the story? Didn't think that through at all I'm guessing.

encore769encore769about 1 year ago

too unbelievable.....I'm older but I wouldnt do that in front of people, I'm sure my husband wouldnt go along with it either

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous