I am a Patient Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The answer is 'BRAINS'. I was unaware that Riley had put a computer chip in my car that made it easy to locate. I found out later that he had lived and told the police about the locator chip. Before long I was extradited back to face a trial for attempted murder. The worst part of the trial was looking at the smirk on the face of Riley in courtroom. At least I got pleasure when his colotomy bag broke and made a mess in the courtroom. He will remember me every time he has to have a bodily waste function because it will have to be performed in a way that he would have never imagined before.

Farrah sighed. She was ready to end her story. "Now do you understand why I don't want to get out?"

The two young men looked at each other. Both had questioning looks on his face. "Maybe I'm a little slow. Can you explain it a little more?"

"He's alive you idiot! He's plotting every day how to get more revenge on me. I'm in the safest place possible to escape his vengeance. Even here, I'm constantly on guard. He has the cunning to get to me here. There's a reason I am a hard ass here: It gets me in the hole which is the safest place on earth. The only reason I'm still alive is that I get pleasure out of knowing he knows I'm alive and he hasn't gotten to me. Interview over! Guard!"

After the results of their visit were presented to Reverend Robertson, their asses were chewed royally. They were ordered to go to Riley Baxter and see if there was any way or any amount of money that would get him to promise not to harm Farrah any further and keep her from leaving prison. Tails tucked between their legs the young men went to the Baxter residence.

**********************

Riley

"Well I get to finish the story even though the bitch got real close to the ultimate revenge. I have to hand it to her. Super gluing my penis and asshole. That's going to be hard to top. Anyway, I got a visit from these two religious robots from that witch doctor guy who supposedly faith healed Farrah. By the way, I think my shock sex videos was what caused her to recover. So, these two tried to get me to promise not to harm Farrah if she is freed. Of course, I thought about lying, but Farrah wouldn't have fallen for it. I know she's only got seven more years to serve. I can wait."

"I AM A PATIENT MAN!"

12