All Comments on 'I am a Teacher, Born and Bred'

by O2innocent

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Turning Pam into a white slut to serve her betters

Born and bred deeper into her cervix and is totally owned by the black Adonis who left her a quart of potent cervix to knock her up with a healthy black boy growing in her trim belly. She invites him to drop by Saturday and dresses in a very sensuous summer dress sans bra and panties with both neck and pussy properly perfumed.

Doorbell rings and she rushes to admit her Adonis only to see the grim face of his black wife with him who walks in a statusque way to intimidate the flustered white bitch. Both women measure at Pam's height but everything is going south for Pam as the black woman tosses her purse on the floor and starts undressing fast to show Pam her cleavage as Pam tries to discourage her from exerting her dominance over her to no avail.

She grabs Pam's blonde hair and pushes her face on her voluptuous breast before ordering her to strip naked. Pam complies and is made by to kneel in front of Dorsey to properly lavel his engorged cock while the black wife levels a string of critiques about her cocksucking techniques. Only when Pam does it right will it earn her the privilege of being deeply fucked by Dorsey.

The statusque black woman has needs of her own to be dated and pulls Pam up to learn how to kiss another woman before breaking her barriers down to submissively pleasurize her steamy wet cunt as Dorsey waits for his chance to humiliate Pam to be his slut at school. And Pam realizes why Maggie suddenly left school with a baby bump.

Weekend becomes a long weekend for the three of them as they get to know more about Pam who becomes uneasy when her black mistress starts an inquisition about their two adult daughters who have conservative racist tendencies towards black people. And Pam is challenged by her Mistress to get at least one daughter indoctrinated into the interracial life to pay reparations for her racism.

O2innocentO2innocentover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Annomous,

Pam's Hubby John is not coming back until a week from Sunday, so there is plenty of time to play. And that baby bump on Maggie hasn't popped out yet, but Dorsey knows more about Maggie than he lets on. Why do you think Maggie's hubby showed up at her happy hour and pulled her away from Coach?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How hot!!!

This is so hot in so many ways. My wife got nailed by a Mexican co-worker years ago. She begged him not to cum in her. Not only did he fill her pussy with cum, he went ahead & ass fucked her (for the very first time in her life & dumped a 2nd load in there. She was so worried she might’ve gotten knocked. But didn’t stop her from letting him throw several more loads into her over the next few months. Now we are kinda thankful none took hold.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Everyone got what they wanted. The wife satisfied her itch and her lover got into the panties of another white wife. It was a pity that the husband wasn't there to see his fantasy come true, although I suspect he wouldn't be too keen on his wife risking pregnancy at the age of 46! Fantasy and reality are two very different things.

This definitely needs a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful !!

I want my wife Louise to have this pleasure with a Bull Stud like the coach.. Time to go shopping for that black white Zebra dress, Very Hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Questions not pondered in the heat of the moment!

The allure of having your wife with another is very intoxicating. How can Pam keep this new experience to herself? Will Dorsey leave evidence of their encounter which can't be easily hidden or explained away? How will John respond if he finds out? Will Dorsey seek to assert his new found power over Pam's life. I am imagining Pam will need and want to do as Dorsey says, could this include making her recruit other teachers or having her make John's cuckolding more public? How possessive will Dorsey be over Pam?

You have started a great story with many sub plots to develop. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What kind of man is Dorsey?

Based on the story so far I am thinking Dorsey is a bit sadistic. How will that play out?

O2innocentO2innocentover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Annonymous,

Your Questions Not Pondered are excellent and yes there are many ways for this to go including the mysterious abrupt exit of the younger teacher. Pam has not seen the last of Margret either. Margret will reveal her dark secret in a few months. The teachers are part of coaches hareem as you know. He is the bull in the China shop and can wreck havoc if he is not careful. You'd be surprised at how horny teachers can be given that they work in an estrgen rich environment where half of her students are ovulating at any given time. Sometimes, the hormones are overwhelmed and motivated by the law of the fittest. And, one girls time of the month creates others to follow suit. It's a hotbed for sexual energy and so Coach is simply caught up in this web of estrogen.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

given the sign of approval by maggies wet pussy and knickers. enjoyed the well written story, more please soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife - but cervix penetration not medically possible

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

Please note - don't want to be a spoil sport but cervix penetration with a cock is not medically possible

kim2734ckim2734cover 3 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed this!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
A nice vignette

Very competent story in the first person, past tense. Entirely plausible, too.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Dorsey needs to come back and fill her pussy with his seed. In a few months she'll proudly show hubby his fantasy cane through--her baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife loves black-on-white stories of conservative women who go black. Yours was particularly taboo because the woman was a teacher! My wife went black at her bachelorette party 15 years ago. At least she had the honesty to tell me. However, instead of forgiving her, I told her I wanted to watch from now on. So, she got skewered on four different black cock during our Jamaican honeymoon.

She is blond, blue-eyed, and has pale white skin which are like magnets for the black men she likes to fuck. It’s true that white women’s pussies get stretched out by those big black black poles. She just loves reading about other white wives who like black meat. She has helped a couple of her white girlfriends go black! Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, always fantasizied about my teachers and eating pussy since I can remember. Older now and dream about creampies. Thanks.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

No good worthless M-Fn slut cheating whore... husband even told her he wanted to watch and be there but... NO...she just had to cheat and go behind his back... B-T-B

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just a prequal to another empty nest divorce

O2innocentO2innocent3 months agoAuthor

I enjoy your comments and hope to write a sequel someday soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous