I am a Teacher, Born and Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was moaning and I knew he loved how I was making him feel. "I don't want to cum, I wanted to be inside of you," he muttered. He pulled me up and laid me across the bed. I knew what was coming and I was scared.

I felt like a virgin with this man. He began eating me and flicking his tongue over my clit stopping now and then to suck on it. It felt very large and engorged but he took his time to allow me to enjoy the feeling. He was putting hickeys on my shaved pussy for all to see. He had big fingers and would stick a finger in my pussy and rub my g-spot fast and hard. I rarely allow my husband to finger my ass but this man owned me. He coated his thumb with my cum cream, and slide it in my ass. His thumb was as big as any cock I had ever seen and it felt very tight in my ass. I was shocked and told him please No, don't do that, but he thumb fucked my ass anyway. After the initial shock it began feeling good. He rammed a finger into my pussy and my ass at the same time. My head turned from left to right as he brought me to my first g-spot and ass orgasm. A six pack I think they call it. Our sheets were soaked with my cum.

"Look at the size of those nipples, I gotta have some of that," he said.

I then felt his hot mouth over my right breast and felt him sucking on it. My nipples are real sensitive and they get real hard as they perked-up. He said he wanted to give me a few hickeys to mark me and I felt like a school girl on her first date. My pussy was wetter than I can ever remember and I had already cum once. This was not a Wam Bam, it was a marathon. I knew this man wouldn't be satisfied until he fucked me deeper and harder than any man had ever before.

The moment was near when I would have him inside of me but could I take such a big man I asked myself. I'm a 46 year old housewife and mother, but here I am about to take a huge black telephone pole in my white pussy. I asked if he had a condom but he just laughed. Please be gentle and promise me you will pull out. Please don't cum in me because I am not on the pill I begged him.

Is that what you really want he asked? Yes, that is what I really want I instructed.

I then felt his cock at my pussy entrance. He pulled my legs wide apart and pushed them back into my chest. I arched my back and winced when he slowly entered me. First the head and then inch by inch. I felt so fucking full that I thought he was totally in me on several occasions. He said oh no, I still have more to go. It was so thick and I felt so full it was hard to describe. He was stretching me like rubber glove as he stuffed his girth inside. After a few short strokes I felt him push into me deeper. It took my breath away for an instant as he tried to penetrate my cervix, but then something happened and my womb seemed to open and the pleasure set in again. I was rocking back and forth to adjust to his size and to meet his thrusts. It felt as though he passed right into my womb as he bottomed out on my pelvic. Now I was scared, how could I have gotten all of that into me? He started to stroke in and out and I felt the rhythm as he rotated his pelvic over my clit. With each movement my pussy would stretch around his huge cock as I lifted up. He delightfully increased his speed and was hammering away like a piston now.

I started shaking and yelling, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming", "Oh God, I'mmmmm cumming," it was a massive climax. I nearly blackout as I kept cumming and jerking. I never felt such strong and continuous orgasms; my toes were curling until they hurt. After a few more climaxes, he pulled out and began running his cock over my clit, it was so sensitive my body began to convulse and jerk uncontrollable as I came again with his dick pressing over my clit.

I heard Dorsey say, "You love that don't you?" I begged him to please put it back inside of me. "Tell me what you want slut".

Give me that black dick, I want you to fuck me, to fuck this married white slut-fuck me hard I screamed. I couldn't believe what I was saying but he owned me.

He pounded away at me for several minutes and then he said, "I can't hold it anymore, damn bitch you are good." He slowed his pace and grinded into my pelvic; I felt another climax building. He pushed his manhood deep into my womb again, and I let out a huge moaning cry as I climaxed.

I was lost in the orgasm as he started cumming. instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his back, squeezed down on him and pulled him into me. He had pushed deep inside me and now he was cumming in my fertile womb.

Not able to help myself, I yelled cum in me, cum in me, cum in me baby. We collapsed in each other's arms and after a time, he started to withdraw.

I knew nothing would be the same and I didn't want the moment to stop. I had been taken, totally and thoroughly pleasured by this beautiful Adonis of a man. We made love two more times that evening and I begged him to spend the night with me. He said that he was sorry but he had to leave to return home to his wife. I drove him back to his car and we kissed goodnight. Please call me again I said, it was wonderful and I wish you could spend the night.

He called me Saturday and asked if we could get together again if John was not coming home until Sunday? I said, I would love to...

But that is another story.

12