I am Caught Masturbating

Story Info
A girl is caught masturbating and fucked.
1.6k words
4.51
56.3k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

The door to my room slowly opens, but I let out a little moan at the same time, so I don't notice. I've got my hand between my legs, gently rubbing myself, my nightgown pulled up, revealing by breasts. I've got my eyes closed as I enjoy the attention I'm giving to my innocent dripping pussy, caressing the tender skin, opening my legs wider as if begging for some imaginary partner to take me.

I cup one of my bare breasts with my other hand; squeezing it makes me moan gently. My head falls back as I keep working on my little pussy, the wetness making my movements easier, more pleasurable.

My back arches as I get closer to my climax, my hand moving faster, with more determination, almost desperation to achieve the sought ecstasy. My quiet moans and gasps mix with the wet rubbing sounds that my hand is making against my young pussy, my juices dripping onto the bed under me.

Just then I hear a low grunt from the doorway. Startled, I open my eyes to see him in the doorway, his huge hard cock in his hand, staring at me in my vulnerable position. Seeing him there, witnessing it all, sends me over the edge, and staring at him with embarrassed innocence, I reach my orgasm, shaking violently all over with ecstasy. I fall back against the bed as I cum.

He is pumping his throbbing cock hard, his pace quickening as he watches my little young body shaking, spent. I lie there, enjoying the last waves of pleasure rushing through me, watching his hand moving on his cock. I feel totally ashamed that he saw me like this, and I start to feel nervous, seeing as how turned on he is. I'm still squeezing my breasts with my one hand.

Feeling embarrassed about the mess I've made of my bed, I squeeze my legs together, blocking his view a little. I prop myself up on my elbows to watch him, unsure of what he's planning. He continues stroking his massive cock, knowing that I am watching. I lick my lips unknowingly as I do, my body still aroused.

He slowly moves closer to my bed, and I can see pre cum leaking from the tip of his huge member. "Wh-What do you want?" I quietly whisper as he gets closer, making me more than a little bit nervous. I can't get my eyes off his cock, and I squeeze my legs together instinctively.

"Shh," he puts his finger against his lips before placing his hands gently but decisively on my knees and spreading them open again. He looks down at my dripping wet pussy, satisfied with what he's seeing, and my attempts to keep my legs closed are in vain. I get a little scared when I see him grin.

"Mmm..." He nods, content, while I feel a bit of my cum dripping out of me. "You have such a pretty little pussy." I try to cover my pussy with my hand, feeling shy as he's so close to me. But my hand covering my innocent pussy begins to caress it instead when my eyes fall on his thick hard cock again. My hand moves easily along my completely wet and tender pussy, sending jolts of pleasure through my body still weak from my orgasm.

He's standing at the edge of my bed stroking his mature cock, and I close my eyes as I rub my pussy, trying not to think about a stranger watching me do something so intimate, but unfortunately, the thought only excites me more.

"Do you like me watching you?" he asks softly, the smirk in his voice dangerous. It feels so wrong to be touching myself while this man is so close to me.

"I-I... I don't know..." It wouldn't be right to say no, because deep down, the thought of a great big man like him on my little young body excites me, but I don't want to give him the wrong impression.

"Would you like me to touch it for you?"

I stare at him, scared but excited by the offer, but gently shake my head. My thumb presses against my clit, making me let out a soft moan. He chuckles and lowers himself between my legs; suddenly I feel his tongue on my wet clit, my hand is pushed away, and he's tasting my juices.

"Oh!" I gasp, panicking as he licks my completely innocent pussy, darting his tongue all over it. I shiver at the hot, wet touch, feeling scandalous for letting him do this.

For a moment regaining control over my senses, I try to push his head off, but he won't budge. I'm afraid my pussy is reacting to his actions because I'm feeling even wetter than before, if possible. And then I feel him slide a finger into my soaked pussy, massaging it from inside as he sucks my wet clit. My hips press against his face as I moan unwillingly. My body shakes with unexpected and new pleasure as he takes control over my pussy, touching it where no one has ever touched before.

Rising a little, he spreads my legs again to get a good view of my soaked pussy. I squirm under him, restless and uncomfortable seeing as he's a stranger and I'm entirely in his power. His hand is back at his cock, faster, more insistent this time. With him positioned between my legs, I can't close them, so I'm completely open to his view and touch. I watch him stroking his massive cock for a moment, fright building up inside me.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask softly, suddenly very aware of how much bigger and stronger he is than me. Just as I say it, he lets out an animalistic grunt and I feel his hot cum shoot over my little teen pussy, my flat stomach, and I gasp as some of it even reaches my face. It's hot and sticky like nothing I've ever experienced before.

While I'm still in shock, he rubs his still throbbing cock on my unguarded pussy, making sure the cum gets all over it.

My eyes widen as I realize he's planning to go all the way, and I try to move away from him, though there's really nowhere to go. His cock feels huge as it rubs against my young unused pussy.

"Don't," I whisper, frightened, not ready to lose my virginity to someone I don't know, although my young body is so hot and ready for assault.

I feel the head of his cock part my little lips, sliding up and down my slit. Shaking my head, I look up at him with pleading eyes. Seeing the determined lustful smirk on his face only makes me more scared.

"Please," I say quietly. "Stop this... I don't want it like this." His huge cock head slides easily along my pussy, making me feel helpless. It reaches my tiny entrance, teasing me as it presses slowly against it, the hot wetness welcoming him in while I shake my head desperately. "No..."

With a contented, "Yes!" he drives his hips forward and his huge penis rams into my tiny hole; a stifled scream leaves my mouth. He grunts loudly as he starts pushing in and out of me, finding it hard to navigate in such a tight unused pussy. I hold on to the bedsheets as he picks up pace, almost effortlessly, although I feel like he's tearing my tiny pussy apart.

Unconsciously my hips start moving to his rhythm to make the union more bearable and smooth. His enormous cock reaches deep inside my body, deeper than I knew was possible, making my young body shake with unexpectedly amazing ecstasy even before he drives me to my orgasm. He's strong and assertive, his moves determined and ruthless when he pounds my teen pussy as he pleases, digging for thrilling release. His throbbing cock is swelling in my uncomfortably tight pussy and my body starts to squeeze him, notifying me of the coming orgasm a moment before it reaches me.

I moan loudly, waves of hot pleasure surging through my body, amplified by his fast-paced pounding, because he's not finished yet. My body is going weak as I revel in my orgasm, vaguely aware that my cum has made his movements easier.

He keeps ramming mercilessly into my young hole, his rough mask slipping as he's getting close. I watch his strong manly body, his cruelly lined face as I take his pounding inside me. I feel spent and sore by the time he slows and with hard deep thrusts pressing into me finally comes. He lets out a terribly arousing grunt and at the same moment I feel his hot sticky load shoot inside my formerly virginal body.

He stills for a long moment, his gleaming eyes fixed on my face, and then thrusts some more into me, making sure his cum is pushed as deep as possible into my pussy, to the wet sounds of our mixed juices.

When he finally gets off me, I am expected to suck him clean, and I'm too weak to fight. His still impressive cock dangles before my eyes before he drags my head closer by the jaw and puts his huge member into my mouth. He must love seeing a teen girl sucking him off.

"Suck it, sweetie," he says warmly, and I feel like a little girl for some reason. I do as he says, the taste of his warm cum in my mouth making me feel even more used than I already do. "That's right," he sighs when I please him. "You've just made my day."