Used for the First Time

Story Info
A girl is used for the first time.
1.1k words
4.37
72.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heartbeat fluttering, she bit her lip, convincing herself to enjoy the touch. His hand slid up her thigh with determination, his grumbling voice humming with satisfaction when he reached her panties, already deceivingly damp from his attention. His heavy thumb pressed against her through the panties, luring out an inadvertent gasp.

Her eyes nailed to his purposeful face, she pressed her legs together instinctively, denying him access. A nearly invisible frown passed over his face before he pressed his hand against her panties, using his other hand to firmly yank her knees apart again. A jolt of excitement shot through her body at his resolute move.

Feeling her hesitant wetness through the fabric, he wasted no more time and gave her pussy a few first gentle rubs. She blushed heavily at the pleasurable humming sound that left her own unguarded mouth. A devilish grin tugged at his thin lips and in one swift move his hand slipped into the panties, grasping at her pussy possessively.

She gasped at the hot feeling of his hand against her slippery pussy. His swift fingers slid down between her pussy lips, exploring all over her pussy, spreading her wetness and pressing insistently against her entrance. His thumb circled her clit, occasionally pressing down on it to coax unsuspecting breathless moans out of her.

"S-stop... that's quite enough," she whispered, embarrassed of her body's reaction.

"On the contrary," he replied darkly, positioning his middle finger against her unused hole and looking straight into her eyes, "we're just getting started."

His thick finger probed her pussy momentarily before pressing slowly but without much difficulty into the tight hole. Her breath caught in her throat with surprise and faint pain while he slid his finger into the resisting hot softness and began to move in and out tenderly, caressing the inside walls of her pussy. He didn't even consider adding another finger, wanting the hole to be as tight for him as possible.

She was breathing heavily, conflicting feelings mixing with undeniable physical pleasure. She had not agreed to this sensual assault on her private parts but couldn't fight the physical ecstasy building up in her stomach. It was an alien feeling to have someone inside her and in control of her body, but at this moment it seemed preferable to anything else.

She was not aware of how he had managed to remove his clothes or when her panties had been pulled completely off, and only when she managed to tear her eyes from his lecherous eyes did she register his massive and ready member hovering over her explored pussy. She gasped as it finally occurred to her that he would not be content with simply fingering her, and a hollow fear engulfed her at the prospect of that huge rod having to fit into her petite young body.

His thumb gave her clit a strong squeeze, sending a shiver up her spine as his middle finger reached deep into her for one final time, sending her dangerously close to culminating but not quite giving her the pleasure. Panting, she felt the immediate loss when he drew his hand away and firmly but not unkindly pushed her to lie down on her back. He was towering over her before she could react, and placed a merciful kiss on her agape mouth.

Still trying to comprehend the possessive mouth's touch, her eyes widened in panicked alarm when she felt the massive head of his penis against her soaked pussy, pressing tentatively against her, readying himself for entrance.

"No... Please," she breathed out frantically, her eyes flicking from their soon to be joined genitals to his purposeful face. His dark eyes glinted dangerously; he was enjoying her fright immensely. "Please stop," she gasped out. "I don't want this..."

Her voice caught in her throat when he thrust his hips forward and his cock slid arduously into her tiny pussy. "Please..." she whimpered weakly as he pushed his thick cock deep into her, taking her precious virginity with a dark satisfied chuckle. "No..."

His thrusts were sharp and determined as he began to pound her tiny pussy, finding it amazingly difficult to move inside that tight hole at first. She screamed breathlessly as his huge cock stretched her out, rocking her whole body as he easily drove her to her first orgasm.

Shivering and moaning with unwanted ecstasy, she came, tears escaping the corners of her eyes as her pussy clenched his monster of a cock, which refused to slow in its movements. As he kept ramming into her through her numbing orgasm, she felt like her body couldn't take this assault any more, but there was no escape from his lust.

"Good girl," he growled as he picked up pace, violating her tender parts. He was reaching fully into her now, pounding deep and hard like an animal. He was building up his own orgasm, intent on releasing it inside this innocent girl, making her first time unforgettable. His thick cock swelled inside her as he moved insistently in her resisting, tight cunt. He kept his eyes fixed on her pleading and confused face, revelling in the power he had over her.

Through a muddled, shocked and strangely ecstatic haze she thought that this was not how she had imagined her first time. It occurred to her again that he was a stranger, that he was fucking her raw--and that thought drove her body into an uncontrollable frenzy. Against her will, her hips started moving to his hectic rhythm, unintentionally driving him to the edge.

She felt him swelling before with a guttural grunt he released his cum into her system. With a violent deep thrust he suddenly became very still, basking in his glorious victory and filling his partner with his manly cum. The hot thick liquid bursting into her made her throw her head back and unconsciously reach a hand down to mercilessly press her own clit, allowing herself to commit to another crippling orgasm.

Still cumming, he started moving again, insistently thrusting his cock inside the tiny dripping pussy, purposefully torturing the worn out girl trying to enjoy her moment of euphoria. She was moaning uncontrollably, giving in to the forced pleasure he was both taking and giving to her.

Her pussy was tightening around him again, keeping as much of his cum from leaking as possible, and he slowed his pace as he lowered himself completely to her, greedy lips attacking her jaw and the side of her neck. Surprised by the unexpected assault, she gasped with unguarded pleasure, and immediately bit her lip to discipline herself again.

Her whole body was shivering from his merciless but damned pleasurable assault, her pussy filled with his manly semen and aching for something more. She felt hot, used, dirty, alive and for some reason in his debt.