I Am Cuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the day came. After another night of humiliation listening to Jess insult my sexual prowess whilst another man virtually fucked her she said to me, 'I think I am ready to move to the next stage; to meet Pete. Do you still want to do this?'

All I could say was, 'I think so. Yes.' With that she kissed me and went back to make arrangements with Pete.

That night we made out passionately in bed. There was no sex of course but we kissed and touched. I truly loved this woman who had embarked on a long and difficult sexual adventure that she would never had considered if it had not been for my porn habits and my persuasion and obsession.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 -- Meeting Pete

Jess had arranged to meet Pete at a hotel that was approximately half way between his house and ours; about an hour's journey for each of us. By the time the day came I would have not had any sex for over nine months; Jess was still having daily cyber sex with Pete and her orgasms remained at an intensity I have never been able to give her.

Both Jess and I were extremely excited as we started the journey but I had to ask. 'Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?'

Jess looked a bit annoyed. 'I can't believe you are asking me that now. I have only done any of this because it is what you want. It is not too late to call it all off but I am nervous enough so please don't mess around with my emotions. Decide what you want to do and stick to it.'

I was a little shocked at her anger but I guess she was nervous and it had been a long road for her to build herself up to this point when she was ready to start cuckolding me without having to pay a prostitute. 'I'm sorry. Of course I want to go through with this. I just don't want you to feel pressured.' That seemed to calm Jess down and we were silent for most of the rest of the journey.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in to our room. It was lovely; very modern and stylish. After we washed up and dressed we headed to the bar where we had arranged to meet Pete. Jess looked stunning in a clingy little black dress with five inch black stilettos. Her dress was so tight that it would be obvious to anyone who took a close look that she wore no bra or panties. That made me even more nervous than I already was.

Jess held my hand nervously as we walked into the bar. There were about ten people in the bar and three bar stewards. Most of them turned to look at Jess as we entered. I felt proud to have this gorgeous desirable creature on my arm. That feeling did not last for long.

I ordered drinks as we got to the bar and then Pete walked in. He was tall, handsome and very sharply dressed. As he walked up to us I stepped forward with my hand out to shake his. Pete made no eye contact with me and he brushed straight passed me, took Jess in his arms and kissed her deeply and she responded.

I was so embarrassed. Everyone in the room was staring at them and I could see a group of men pointing and laughing at me; especially as Pete's hands made their way onto Jess's butt. They kissed for what seemed like an hour (in reality it was probably a minute).

'Hey gorgeous,' Pete said with an air of confident arrogance that I immediately hated.

'Hey you,' Jess replied sweetly.

For the next twenty minutes Pete positioned himself between me and Jess with his back turned towards me as he and Jess chatted. I tried on several occasions to join in but Pete would not let me. He spoke over me, he blocked me and he even 'gave me the eye'. I was beginning to hate this man that was going to defile my lovely Jess; he was treating me like I was worthless.

This continued for most of the meal that we had too. Pete spent the meal caressing Jess's upper thigh in full view of everyone as he chatted to her. Eventually he did talk to me.

'So little Johnny. I am going to do things to your wife tonight that will make her feel like you never could make her feel. She will beg me to do things to her that she has never let you do. Once I have finished with her she won't want to have sex with you ever again. I mean, what would be the point? I am bigger than you, I am better than you and she can have me whenever she wants. She doesn't need you pathetic little winky any more.'

'Oh, don't me mean to him.' Jess laughed and gave me a little smile.

'Well if you say so but in my book any little boy who deprives his gorgeous wife of sex for over nine months deserves to be treated mean.' That was the last thing that Pete said to me all weekend.

As the meal drew to a conclusion I felt sick. Jess was about to spend the night with another man all to please me. To make it worse it was a man who had gone out of his way to make me feel small and worthless and who already new Jess intimately following their months of chatting and cyber sex. I was convinced that he would be able to make her feel like I never could but I guess that is the lot of a cuckold. It was what I had wanted.

We stood up from the table and Pete said, 'Right I am going to blow Jess's mind. You can go and play with you right hand.' He laughed at me, put and arm around Jess and led her away. He was strong and forceful and so she did not get chance to kiss me; instead she looked back and gave me a little wave before blowing me a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 - Cuckolded At Last

The plan was that Jess would spend some time with Pete and they would have some fun and then she would come back into our room when they were finished and then I would finally make love to my wife. All did not go according to plan.

Jess and Pete got into the elevator and immediately began kissing deeply. They were both really aroused and could barely contain themselves. Pete put his right hand up Jess's dress and began fingering her already wet pussy as they kissed; she ground against his finger, eager for more.

They practically ran to their room, which was next door to our room. Inside Pete pinned Jess to the door with another passionate deep wet kiss. He then pulled back a little so that he could pull Jess's dress over her head. He took a moment to marvel at her stunning naked curves. He noticed that her nipples were hard and erect and so he headed straight for them.

He suck and licked and bit her nipples whilst all of the time using his fingers on her wet pussy. Jess had her eyes closed and was pushing his head down towards her eager pussy. She was so horny and so sensitive; she had to have him eat her out.

Pete needed no encouragement. He got onto his knees and put her left leg over his right shoulder and then began to devour her pretty pussy. He lapped up her salty juices with his eager hard-working tongue. He penetrated her as deep as his tongue would go; relishing the taste of Jess's sex.

He pleasured her for almost a quarter of an hour, regularly sucking her clitoris hard into his mouth. Jess was grinding her pelvis against his face; almost fucking his face.

Pete could wait no longer. He got up and threw Jess onto the bed; she spread her legs inviting him in. Pete rushed to remove his trousers; only managing to get them around his ankles before he climbed on Jess and forced his rock hard ten inches into Jess's welcoming pussy. She gasped as its massive size stretched her painfully but exquisitely; it felt so good. He really was filling places that I could only dream of.

Pete could not contain himself; he had been waiting for this for months. He immediately started fucking Jess hard and very fast. She was a little breathless but his technique was amazing and she soon fell into an intense orgasm. I heard her screams from the room next door and I was both turned on and unbearably jealous at the same time.

A matter of seconds after Jess's orgasm Pete exploded deep inside her. He pumped his potent seed straight into Jess's womb. When he had finished he remained on top of her with his softening cock still inside her as they started to kiss again.

They continued to make out and chat for another hour until Pete decided to step up the passion again. He kissed Jess deeply for a while and then pushed her head down so that she could pleasure him.

Jess took the big cock in her mouth. She could taste herself and Pete's cum; it made her feel dirty and naughty and horny. She concentrated on stimulating the tip for a long time; sucking it and licking it. She made her way down the long shaft and took his balls in her mouth and gently sucked whilst masturbating him with her hands.

As Pete got close to cumming again he pulled her up and Jess positioned herself over his upright cock. She lowered herself onto it. With her on top it filled her even more than last time. 'Oh my God. I feel so full.' She said giddily. She leaned back so that her boobs stuck out and she rode Pete's cock with a vigour that even surprised Jess.

Jess came loudly two more times before Pete finally came inside her for the second time that night.

They both collapsed on the bed. Through the wall I heard Jess say, 'That was amazing. You are so good. That has to be the best sex I have ever had.' I felt terrible.

'There is plenty more where that came from baby.'

They lay cuddling and chatting for another hour and a half or so before Pete began to fall to sleep. Jess got out of bed and grabbed her dress. She was about to put it on to come back to me when Pete woke up.

'Hey. Where are you going?'

'Back to see John.'

'What for?'

'I always was going to go back to him once we had finished. You knew that.'

'Yeah I understand that but who said we had finished. I was just resting. I thought we would stay in this room until Monday morning. He can see you then. We have been building up to this for months. We should make the most of the time we have. Anyway. As you can see.' He pulled back the duvet to reveal his hard-again monster. 'I am ready for round three.' He smiled wickedly at Jess.

She dropped the dress and ran back to the bed. I was woken ten minutes later (about one a.m. by now) to the now-familiar sound of Pete fucking my wife. I knew then that I would not be seeing her let alone get to make love to her that weekend.

True to his word, Pete and Jess did not leave the room until early Monday morning. They had spent the weekend having sex with an intensity and frequency that I had never had with Jess.

When she walked into our room at 6a.m. on Monday she looked exhausted but happy. She walked over to me and kissed me passionately for about five minutes before saying, 'Oh John. That was amazing. I have never felt so satisfied. He is so good and so beautiful. Thanks for talking me into doing this. It was an amazing experience.'

'I am glad you enjoyed it.' I sort of meant it as my journey into cuckolding had finally begun. It had not worked out as I had wanted as I did not get to make love to Jess and we had no time there and then as we had to get to work.

'I am sorry you did not get to see me all weekend but we just never got to a stage where we had finished. Do you mind?'

'No. You need to do what feels right.' I said weekly. She kissed me again and then we left.

Whilst I was driving us back home Jess dropped a bombshell. 'Pete made a suggestion.'

'Oh yes?' I was curious and nervous as it was clear that Pete had no respect for me.

'He said that if we are starting to cuckold properly and we are serious about it...'

'Yes?' I feared where this was going.

'Well...then maybe he should be the one who decides when the time is right for you to have sex with me again. He thinks it will be sexy as hell if he has the right to decide whether or not you get to make love to me. He would be our bull. What do you think? Is that too much? Is it going too far?'

I was stunned. She was obviously genuinely asking what I wanted but the fact that such suggestions were coming out of her mouth made me ask myself 'What have I done?' I had to think.

'Well what do you think?' Jess pushed.

'I am not sure. What do you think?'

'I don't know. I guess we could try it. It could be kinda funny, kinda sexy maybe?'

Inside my head I was screaming at myself, 'Why didn't you just say NO?', but I didn't. I simply said, 'Okay dear. I guess we could give it a try.'

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 - What Does the Future Hold?

Over the next two months we met up with Pete another four times. Each time the same thing happened; I would spend the weekend alone whilst they spent the entire weekend fucking in Pete's room. I would only see Jess for a few minutes when we arrive and then again when we departed on Monday morning.

After that we all decided that it was a waste to book two hotel rooms so I started paying for one room for Jess and Pete to use whilst I stayed at home. Looking back I cannot remember why I let myself be lead into that. I was essentially paying for another man to satisfy my wife regularly whilst he never let me make love to her.

So every two weeks Jess and Pete would have a weekend of sex in a hotel. Every other night they would cyber sex (I still had not seen her masturbate).

By the time it got to the stage that I had not made love to Jess for over eighteen months, and Pete was catching me up fast in terms of the total number of times that I had made love to Jess, my relationship was still as loving as ever with Jess but she spent more and more time talking lovingly about Pete.

I guess what happened was inevitable given the large amount of intimate time they spent together but I really did not see it coming. We were spooning in bed one morning when Jess started a conversation that would have a profound effect on our lives.

'John?'

'Yes dear?'

'I am not sure how to say this but....errr....errr...I think...no, I know...I am in love with Pete.'

'WHAT?'

'Oh don't be like that honey. I know it is hard to hear but it really does not change anything between us. I still love you now as much as ever. But with everything I have done with Pete to fulfil your cuckolding fantasy I was bound to fall for him or it would have fizzled out ages ago.'

'I...errr...I don't know what you want me to say. Does he love you?'

'Yes he does. He tells me often. You know we have been doing more things as a couple during our weekends these days rather than just having sex all the time.'

'So do you want to leave me then?' I was distraught and tears were forming in my eyes.

'Oh God no. Never. I love you more than life. It is just that I love Pete too and I thought you should know.'

'So what happens now?'

'I guess it is up to you. I can't just stop seeing Pete now that I love him. So we can carry on as we are but we will want to see each other a bit more often or Pete could...err...move in with us?'

I could not believe it. I had seen none of this coming and until the words came out of her mouth I did not see that suggestion coming.

'Are you mad?'

'No of course not. Don't be like that. It makes sense. You can continue to live your cuckold fantasy and I get to live with the two men I love.

'So you want this then?'

'I think I do but it really is up to you.'

'But he hates me and treats me like shit.'

'Oh don't be silly that was just a bullish act. This is your house. He will respect you in it. I promise. I would not put up with you being mistreated.'

'What about his job?'

'He will commute until he finds something more local.'

'I guess that's that then.' I resigned. Jess squealed and kissed me before running off to tell Pete. She was so excited. I was dreading what the future held. How could I have got myself into this situation? How could I get myself out of this situation? Would my marriage survive?

12