All Comments on 'I Am Jack's Life Ch. 14'

by Finis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RickfromillinoisRickfromillinoisabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

This is my favorite story that I have come across. It is well written and I find the the story line nearly addictive. Yes, Jack was wrong to have sex with Anna while still dating Kimmy, but he was an 18yr old guy, and frankly considering the problems that was developing between him and Kimmy, that he would be leaving for school in the near future, and the availability of Anna, I suspect that in real life it would be much more likely that he have sex with Anna then not. He was wrong, but this is the story of him growing and most of us have done things in our life that we later regret.

Next let me address the "Anonymous" posters who attack, nitpick, and criticize every aspect of this story. Hey Buttheads, how about using your user names so that we can read some of the literary masterpieces that YOU have posted? This story has some of the highest ratings on this section, what about YOURS? Let me guess, you geniuses haven't posted a single thing. Please give us a way to view YOUR work so that we can determine how brilliant YOU are.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Wait a second!!!

author, pls tell me I missed something? I still dont know who Liz's mom is, or the circumstances of her birth. Nor do I know who Jack is married to. Is it Abby? But how did it happen, who did Jack get pregnant first? And how did he come to be to be the custodial parent?

If this is really how you intended to end it, what a huge disappointment. What a crappy ending, so many open story lines.

One of the best serial tales I have ever read, but pls point out where I could get the answers to my questions.

FinisFinisabout 9 years agoAuthor
There are still 4 more chapters

This is not the end, there are still four more chapters. But Lit doesn't seem to do updates on the weekends. (Poor mods need weekends too!)

XTCKNIGHT08XTCKNIGHT08about 9 years ago
Tired of Mr. Anonymous

This has been one of my easiest reads and I've been a reader on this site for years. I hope you continue writing because every story doesn't have to be non-stop sex from beginning to end to be considered a good read. The anonymous complainers should either move on to something that excites whatever they desire or write something here better than what they are complaining about the author they're reading. If all else fails you can leave..it is a free site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good chapter, overall.

I do have a problem using alcohol, drunkenness, as a plot device. Especially for people who are supposed to be maturing into intelligent responsible adults. In my opinion it makes your characters look moronic, sends the wrong message to young people reading your work, and is a lazy way to make things happen that otherwise would not happen in the normal course of events or a relationship. You want Abbey and Jack to end up in bed together, but not have sex? Based on their platonic relationship to this point in the story, they could just come back to her hotel room and crash as the good friends they are. Abbey having to check her panties indicates she sometimes gets this drunk with other guys, and sometimes learns in the morning that she had sex with them. That level of inebriation is disturbing in people who we are supposed to consider intelligent. May Anna, but not Abbey.

Otherwise an OK chapter. The whole Kimmy running away thing was a cheap swipe at her character, but that kind of fits, now that you made her dumb enough to settle for Todd. Jack should have given her his car keys, or a plane ticket, and told her to hit the road. But Jack already threw her away, so I guess you are too? Or are you spoofing us? Still fun to hang in here and see where it ends. Thanks for the ride.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Is he just going from one friend to the next?

We are still working in a vacuum. critical information is still missing. Who are the mothers of Amber, Kimmie, and Liz?

please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: XTCKNIGHT08-tired of Mr. Anonymous

Tired of guys like you knocking the anonymous. One anonymous comment, yet you bashed all anonymous. As far as I'm concerned, all readers should have the same right to voice an opinion as they see fit, anonymous or not. If you don't like anonymous comments, and apparently you don't, why are you reading them? Whose the idiot here you or Mr. Anonymous.

Now to the story. I like this tale, can't wait for the rest of the story. It's interesting, holds my attention and it is entertaining. What else does one need in a story? Hope this author posts more of his tales, he does know how to write. Thanks. (ML)

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
What is going on? /why no further posts? The author has submitted

but I guess the holdup is the site. Come on Mods, pls post additional installments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinis@Finis
The eBook version of Jack's Life can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T1XMHKS Of course, please feel free to read it for free on Literotica, there is no difference between them, no different endings, no new scenes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES