I Am Not A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I moved in with Liz and Roger while I was having the house remodeled. The sex was great but I could see that was not a long-term plan for my life. Liz was allergic to the dog also.

Now the dog and I are back in my redecorated house with new furniture and new paint on the walls. I still have regular sex with Roger and Liz and I have had several one-night stands with men and women they introduced me too, most of them previous conquests of either Roger or Liz.

The sex is great, but what I miss is the rest of my former life. Strange as it may seem, I have come to the realization that caring for Simon and his needs (and Simon as a third born child was a very needy person), raising our children, caring for our home, planning and preparing meals, and the other numerous non-sexual aspects of my former lifestyle were all important parts of my life. And I miss that part of my life. I wouldn't want to go back solely to that. I need and enjoy the sex, especially the variety of different partners and different activities. But sex is not everything in life, just an important part.

The question this sordid little tale leaves me with is, what next?