All Comments on 'I am So Vain'

by maxx7839

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago

What a fabulous story, Your descriptions are perfect. I love the way the story built. I could envision it was me sucking Jeff and having him massage and then fuck me. I'm now in quite the state and would give almost anything to have a cock to suck and be fucked. I'm looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your idea about cocksucking is great

I feel exactly the same way about your rant as you do: cocksucking should be normal among heterosexual friends, if they want it.

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

I loved this story, it was very hot and sexy. Well written. I would love to have someone like Jeff to service.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Very nice essay/story about the joys of cocksucking, mm sex and enjoying another man's body

I agree with your thoughts and sentiments about how our lives could be better if there was no homophobia and we could all have a lot more sexual fun together.

The glitch here is your insistence that you or your protagonist is "straightish" by any possible standard or measure by any means of rationalization. There are only vague references to heterosexual sex. You are being fucked willingly, suck willfully and are a sweet piece for your equally GAY friend.

I truly wish I had a pal as "straight" as you. I would fuck him often and frequently tell him how straight I thought he was as I deeply plowed those joyful cheeks. Maybe a tattoo of the word above the crack of his ass? !

drmweaver705drmweaver705over 4 years ago
A very hot story!

I wanted to be the narrating character!

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 4 years ago
NICE!

Why can't I have that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I near died!

“...Maybe as a society we'd be a lot calmer and more level headed...” I laughed for 3 days after I read this, lol

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
, Love the story! I'm sure that all of us want a man to please

Half way through I had to get out the dildo my gave me for my birthday last fall and I normally have a lot of trouble inserting it butt not today because your story made me need a cock not just want one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn’t have sex with a man until I was 43. Once I sucked a cock, I knew I was going to continue being a cock sucker. For a short time, I thought I was bi. I then realized that I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. Sex with a man is so much more exciting than with a woman. I wish I had found out earlier in life that I really enjoyed pleasing another man by sucking his cock, letting him fuck me ,or both.

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

Your a very sexy man. The word pictures you write are intensely sensuous. I can't think of anything more sexually satisfying than blowing another man without him touching you, and revel in happiness as his dick unloads streams of male semen awash in my mouth. Supremely intimate, as you know well. A man has to love giving blowjobs to write so well about the joy of sucking cock.

Please write more!

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

Good story! It had me hard while reading it. It was not too long and drawn out, but not so short that it couldn't have some arousing build up before the sex.

I don't understand why you think you are vain for wanting a guy who actually likes you, likes your company, wants do things with you and not for just a hole fuck. It's much more fun with a guy who actually enjoys fucking you and not to just get an orgasm.

As for the sex, I totally agree.! What Bottom wouldn't love to suck cock and get fucked at least once every day? I've never lived with another guy that was gay, but my buddy and I usually have sex about a couple of times during the week and several times on most weekends. On vacations, I suck his cock and get fucked at least twice a day for over a week straight. I'm pretty sure, under the right conditions, that I could do it once a day for life.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Second time I read this while jacking off and it thrilled me. I have blown gay and bi men at a bathhouse, but am married and no one knows I love sucking cock and swallowing cum - without being touched myself. Your story hits home and makes me so horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous