I am The Ghost in Your House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me "Hey look! It almost looks like he is floating in the air when I hold him like this!"

El a bit shocked at first but seemed to play it off well. She then asked me for my name and we introduced ourselves. Eleanor's in her second year and I said I'm in my first. I offered her a drink and she said her friend would get her one so we made our way back to the kitchen. Amy was still there with the cop but instead of talking they were making out.

El "Well I guess I'll get myself a drink."

Amy leaned over. "Can I use your second bedroom?"

El "Yea, just don't let boots out."

Eleanor looked around at all the empty cans and cups all over her house. "I guess I'll pick these up now before they get knocked over."

Me "I'll help!"

Eleanor protested saying that she was the host and I was the guest bla bla bla but I wanted to help since it was kinda my house too. At least for now.

I went to the front of the house while she stayed at the back. After picking up what I saw I went back eager to spend some time with her. When I got there it seemed she hadn't done much. Then I noticed her in the corner of the kitchen with some guy leaning against the cabinets blocking her in. She looked uncomfortable, she looked like she wanted out of there. I approached, the guy looked big but not jacked. I tried the diplomatic approach...

Me "Hey El, could you give me a hand?"

El "Josh, I really should..."

Josh "Hey, can't you see I'm talking to her?"

As a person who has been taught to hide, runaway, and not even touch others I do not know what possessed me to say this.

Me "Can't you see that she doesn't want to?"

Josh "That's it!"

He took one step over to me and punched me in the stomach. I bent over in pain. "Are we done yet?" He said. "Nope." I replied. He gripped my head, well mostly the green head cap that was under the mask and punched me again. Then with the force of a possessed man I rose my fist up and hit him straight in the jaw. There was a jostle when he fell and I stood up. I couldn't believe it! I think I won! I looked around and the people had gone quiet. Everyone was staring at me. I went from elated to shy again.

Than I herd a drunk girl yell, "What happened to his head!?" I looked on the ground to see that Josh had taken off my mask. I was so overwhelmed I hadn't noticed it yet. "Fuck!" I thought "I have to hide, I have to become invisible!" I stripped off my skeleton costume and ran for the sliding back door. I left the house while hearing gasps and other exclaims of shock.

I hopped the fence and ran down the block. I didn't know what to do. I've never been so seen before. It was scary and intense. I didn't bear to look at Eleanor before I left. If I had, I'm not sure if I would be able to return. I walked down the street with adrenaline still pumping through my veins. I had to calm down, I had to go back. I needed to know what happened. I needed to know El was ok.

After a few hours had passed it was 3 am. While possible the party was still going there would definitely be less people. I walked back to the house alone trying to keep my feet warm. As I approached it looked dark. The party was over and I could go back inside. I made my way to the sliding glass door to try and see in first. The place was a mess. Cups everywhere, spilled chips on the couch, and a completely covered countertop. There was only one light on, the one right above the door I was standing at. It was hard to see in to the front but it looked like everyone had either gone, or gone to bed. I cracked open the door just enough to get in and closed it behind me.

A voice came out from the darkness at the front door. "Hello?" I recognised it as Eleanor's. I didn't answer. She came closer with a garbage bag in hand and a cup in the other. "Hello?" She asked again, this time in a higher pitched tone.

El "Amy? Is that you fucking with me?"

I was frozen but I had to get out of there. I tried making my way to the basement stairs but ended up kicking a beer can with my half frozen foot.

El clearly saw that and responded with "Who in the ever loving fuck is that?" She picked up an umbrella from the coat hangers and made her way closer. In a softer voice "Are you the one from the party?"

It has never been in my nature to answer the visible's questions but felt that I had already put her through enough. Lest I could do is be honest.

Me "Yes."


El stepped back. "Holy shit, I herd that. Are you a ghost?"

Me "No, we like to refer to our selves as invisible or opacity challenged."

El looked around "There are more of you here?"

Me "Here? No, but I believe there's about 100 of us in North America."

El lowered the umbrella "No shit, why are you here? Like, why did you come to my party? Also, did you decorate?"


I took a deep breath "I did decorate; I did it because I wanted to help. I wanted to earn my keep. My people can't really own land or pay rent."

Eleanor "I guess that's fair. Come on, sit down." She gestured to the couch and chair in the living room. She sat on the chair and I sat on a part of the couch without food on it. She looked at the indent I made sitting on the couch. "You still haven't answered my first question. Why did you come to the party?"

I lied a bit, no one needs to know my bathroom habits "I was looking for a new place to stay when I saw you getting coffee the other day. You looked cute."

Eleanor blushed a bit. She was clearly more relaxed now and leaned forwards. "So you just follow people around?"

Me "Well I was on my way back from uni, I'm studying to be a doctor." I explained my backstory a bit and we had a good chat about other invisible people. She sipped on a glass of red wine and offered me a beer. She placed it on the table in front of me so I grabbed it with my gloved hand and took a sip.

El "Wow that's crazy."

Me "You think that's crazy?" I took off my glove and touched the can. It vanished from thin air. When I let go it reappeared.

El "You can make things disappear!?"

Me "Anything I touch with my skin disappears to everyone but my people. Most of the time I'm wearing gloves. Right now I have a green costume on and I even kept a pair of rubber gloves in the back pocket."

Eleanor was fascinated by my explanations and listened very closely. Then at some point she stared at the ground and I stopped talking. She paused and the air became still. Had I over stayed my welcome? Did I freak her out?

El "I have one final question, was that you this morning in my bedroom?"

I paused

Me "Yes."

El "I knew it! That has never happened before and once strange things started happening I thought they might be related. So I guess you've already seen me naked. What'd you think?"

Me "Well I must say you have a beautiful body much better than most I've seen."

El "Most you've seen? So you've seen a lot of naked girls?"

Caught off guard and on my heals "Well some... I've... Well I was 14 at one point..."

El laughs. "I'm just fucking with you. I can't say I wouldn't spy on some guys... and maybe girls.. If I were you." She stops to think for a minute. "Where'd you sleep last night?"

Me "On the couch downstairs."

El "Well why don't you join me in my bed tonight. I'm pretty sure Amy is in the second bedroom and the couch isn't very convertible."

I couldn't believe my ears. She was asking me to bed! I stood up and started stammering.

"Eager to leave the couch I see." El said with a sideways smile.

Me "Well you know, it's cold down there, and the couch is old..."

El knowing what she was possibly getting herself into responded with a "I see..."

We made our way up stairs to hear the thumping of Amy's bed growing louder. El turned around to vaguely my area and gave a raised eyebrow look. We made our way to her bedroom where she opened the door, waited for me, then looked around and whispered, "Are you in? I have no way of knowing." I stepped on the creaky spot on the floor in front of her desk and answered yes.

El "Well since you've already seen me naked, and this costume is ridiculously hot, I'm going to sleep in my underwear. Since I can't see you, feel free to do the same."

Me "Wow, thank you. I appreciate the thought but I really have no idea what would happen if I touched you. I was always told to never let it happen."

El "OK well feel free to dress however you like." She smiled to the room and lit me up with joy.

I didn't really have anything else so I got into her bed with the green costume still on. El bit her lip watching the sheets moving on their own, then she got in too.

El "Well as wired as I am right now I'm going to try to get some sleep... we'll see."

Me "OK good night."

She turned off her light and I turned over. A laid there for an eternity wondering if she did fall asleep. I decided to make a move. A subtle move that could be described as an accident if it was unwanted. I turned back over onto my back pretending to be asleep and moved my hand so it rested directly on her pussy. Thankfully she didn't stir much at this, I then with each breath moved my hand up and down. I didn't push to hard with my fingers but it seemed to have an effect. Eleanor's breathing started to change. Deeper breaths, more moving around. Then she opened her legs wider. I looked up at her and she was looking in my direction.

El "Why don't you put on those latex gloves and really give it a go."

I sat up to get the other gloves and watched El as she lifted her butt to slowly slide her panties off. I put the gloves on and licked one finger. I slid it down her leg, her eyes followed the feeling where I was but not able to see me. I reached her clit and she gave a bit of a jump. "It's pretty sensitive right now." She said. I moved myself down lower to her entrance and slid it in. "Hummm.." El said leaning her head back. I started to move it in and out. With each thrust my middle knuckle met her clit giving an extra push. It was intoxicating to watch her. At this point she closed her eyes not knowing where to look so I suppose she gave up. Moans escaped her mouth as I was slowly speeding up.

Then she reached down and stopped my hand. "I want to feel you inside me." She insisted. "Ah, I can't." I replied. Realization and remembrance glanced over her face as she jumped for the bedside drawer. Out popped a condom that she held stretched out. Although inexperienced with others I had played around with one of these before when I found in a pack in a stranger's house. I hastily ripped open a hole in the green suit to let my dick free and slipped the condom on as fast as I could.

Eleanor had scooted into the middle of the bed for this and was laying down waiting. I got up into position.

Me "Ready?"

El "Yes."

With that I thrust into her as she let out a "HUMmmm." The sensation of being inside her was better than what I could have ever imagined. So warm, so tight, nothing could compare. Thrusting over her I looked further down to see her perky breasts bouncing up, down, and all around. Getting a good pace, I was greeted with more positive reinforcement by El "Oh yes, just like that!" By now her bed was starting to make the same thumping noises Amy's was. El started to wrap her legs around my butt to pull me in deeper. I wasn't sure how much longer I could take when her voice went several pitches higher "Yes! Yes! Almost there!" Well that was more than enough for me and I came in an instant. Riding out my orgasm hers also came.

El "Oh! Ohh! Ahh!"

Then she did something unexpected. She grabbed the back of my head with her hand and pulled me in for a kiss. What she didn't know is that the second she made contact with my neck she too turned invisible. It was incredible, to watch as I've never seen it happen before. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me.

El "Oh my god, I can see you! How is this happening!?"

Me "You're touching my neck."

As I said this she realized it too and let go. At that moment she turned from invisible to normal looking. This was a moment of self discovery for the both of us. I then took off a glove and touched her face. That's when I turned visible.

Some elation and discovery later we discovered that when she touches me she turns invisible, and when I touch her I turn visible. It does not work through cloths though. As crazy as the night had been it was almost morning and we really did need some sleep so we went back to bed and got some much needed sleep.

Then next morning I woke up with El in my arms. She must have reached for me first as she was invisible. Awoken by the need to pee I got up and tip toed across the upstairs hall in case Amy was still there. It looked like she and her hookup were gone as the door was open. I did my business and went down stairs to make Eleanor a pot of coffee.

Seemingly I must not have been very careful getting out of bed or maybe the smell of coffee was what did it because El came downstairs not soon after. She came into the kitchen and asked if I was there, when I responded she said "Hold my hand, I want to see you." I placed my hand in hers and popped into the visible light spectrum. She looked up at me with a smile as she ran her hands through my hair. "I love your chestnut brown hair." She said.

Just then the front door opened up with Amy shoving her way through. As she made her way towards us she looked at me and said. "Hey dude." Then looked at Eleanor "You should see this video someone took of the party when that guy disappeared! It is blowing up all over social media!"

Panic griped me as my mother's words echoed in my head "If people know we exist, someone from the government will hunt us down!" As fear gripped me I started to let go of El's hand. Amy was looking right at us when I instantly vanished from sight.

Amy "WHAT!"

Author's note:

I hoped you liked this as it was a blast to write. I may write a sequel and use up some of the other plot elements. (But don't expect it any time soon.)

12